Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

zilzil666
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

Unread post by zilzil666 »

Listen. That mosses basket bag thing looks like a poodle bag. Honestly - It's an accessory - it has nothing to do with sustaining and guarding the life of a tiny vulnerable human being.... BUT, I'm not dumbfounded by Rachelle. I was a parent at 24 too and while my life was wildly different from Rachelle's Justine's a sleaze. He's gonna cheat/ is cheating on Rachelle/ has cheated on R
achelle / is gay ( anyone else got that vibe?) I very much doubt they will make it through these few months unscathed if they continue to live this way. Rachelle is living in a fantasy that ' he is her prince charming'... and she is also a dotted upon only child who is used to getting what she wants. She doesn't understand the limits of one's mind, body, lifestyle... and it's obviously in the process of hitting her hard. She's gonna A) gonna get ditched by fam and friends/justine B) have a giant wake up call about her ' religious ideals' ... It stink fakery. I think this entire ' christianity' thing is a giant distraction. I don't think they believe what they preach.... but it does sure get them likes... just like their yt behavior. maybe theyre just depraved high school non-popular kids. They are the epitome of the edge of disaster. I am %100sure one of them is about to crack big time and come clean about how they truly are deep inside.
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Her voice was shaking so much.. she was more excited about getting something from Jordan Page than I’ve ever seen her for anything else including her pregnancies and birth of Emma. She’s disgusting and those bags are AWFUL. No air circulation at all
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Jordan even had both her twins in it and said something like “legal disclaimer: made for only one baby, do not put two babies in here!” Does she think she’s exempt from the dangers of unsafe sleeping conditions if she made the product? I hope Rachelle doesn’t put both in there. Ugh. It seems so impractical too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Lols her man hands on the product, *thud* *thud* *thud*
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I thought it was a new hospital bag ... that thing is fucking ugly so I guess it fits her aesthetic.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

If she puts the twins in there at the same time then she’s even dumber than I thought and just ASKING for something bad to happen. I can’t imagine toting my baby around like he’s an accessory. Truly the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen.

Taykp12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Taykp12 »

Genuinely curious about how both babies are supposed to fit in that death trap

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Taykp12 wrote:Genuinely curious about how both babies are supposed to fit in that death trap

Even my 10 yr old was like.. “Shouldn’t she have TWO of those?”

I don’t see how this carrier has met safety requirements. It doesn’t seem to have structure or breathable material at all. Wouldn’t it just be easier to carry the babies in their infant car seats? I just don’t get the appeal.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Here_2_talk wrote:
131618 wrote:Waiting on the recall of that moses basket. Hopefully she'll read here and have SOME sense not to squish the two babies in there at the same time

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Jordan did that. Put her newborn twins in there, and filmed it! Image

Image wtf?!?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

How would that Moses basket even work to carry a baby? The weight distribution would be all funky. You couldn't carry it on your shoulder because the baby would be tilted at a weird angle. You would have to carry it basically with your arms straight out in front of you, which no one wants to do. I could see it being used to put the baby down in on a solid surface for a few minutes, but there are a lot of other products that serve that same purpose and are safer and better made.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Taykp12 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:02 pm Genuinely curious about how both babies are supposed to fit in that death trap

I went and found it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

fossilfinger wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:40 pm How would that Moses basket even work to carry a baby? The weight distribution would be all funky. You couldn't carry it on your shoulder because the baby would be tilted at a weird angle. You would have to carry it basically with your arms straight out in front of you, which no one wants to do. I could see it being used to put the baby down in on a solid surface for a few minutes, but there are a lot of other products that serve that same purpose and are safer and better made.
There are no straps for hold the baby in, heaven forbid someone is carrying the baby and they trip and fall. The basket is a hot mess.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Why is she just sitting at home complaining that Costco and Walmart are out of milk?!! Recording for her IG stories?!

There are other stores about, go and get some milk. Get long life milk, almond milk, semi skimmed milk, powdered milk... or just yoghurt?! But don’t sit at home staring into your phone like a child, do something!

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Here_2_talk wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:53 am Why is she just sitting at home complaining that Costco and Walmart are out of milk?!! Recording for her IG stories?!

There are other stores about, go and get some milk. Get long life milk, almond milk, semi skimmed milk, powdered milk... or just yoghurt?! But don’t sit at home staring into your phone like a child, do something! Image

She’s such a dumbass! I bought TP at CVS yesterday. My grocery stores still have milk! I was at two different ones both had milk! She acts like only Costco and Walmart sell food! Go to a damn convenience store! Go to a pharmacy go to a NORMAL grocery store! I bet TARGET had milk. Trashy you are OBSESSED with Target go look! While you’re at it, get some stuff for the twins!! Act like a damn grownup’
MarshmallowBreath
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MarshmallowBreath »

Here_2_talk wrote:Why is she just sitting at home complaining that Costco and Walmart are out of milk?!! Recording for her IG stories?!

There are other stores about, go and get some milk. Get long life milk, almond milk, semi skimmed milk, powdered milk... or just yoghurt?! But don’t sit at home staring into your phone like a child, do something! Image

Rachelle, stop touching your face with your disgusting hands. Your hygiene is so poor at all times but there’s a pandemic happening now and people are getting sick and dying. It’s
like she can’t help but compulsively rub and touch her face in every video and screenshot.

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I understand no one could have predicted this pandemic, much less this apocalyptic behaviour people are exhibiting but as if this couldn't have gotten worse for the swannie family. I feel for every mother expecting a baby in the next few months, I would be terrified of quarantines, hospitals, low food supply, leaving the house literally anything right now.

But let's add this pandemic and panic shopping ONTOP of all this unpreparedness they are feeling with these twins on their way, can you imagine how these idiots feel right now? I would need all that extra toilet paper because I'd be shitting my damn pants right now. Not only do they have to leave the house with this virus going around to buy a car, a car seat, baby items and furniture, they right at this moment are uncertain about necessary things like cleaning supplies, toilet paper, antibacterial products, FORMULA, DIAPERS AND FOOD!!!!!!

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK. They barely have a box of diapers and wipes for these kids, or formula and people are out here hoarding like the zombies are here. Again we could not have predicted this but now that its happening these two are in for a nightmare these next two months

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Dumbass found milk!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey everyone! It’s almost time for a new thread!! Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” after we hit 1,000 posts, will be selected!

💛💜💛💜

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Twins? What twins? Did someone say Target?
Taykp12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Taykp12 »

Dani_465 wrote:
Here_2_talk wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:53 am Why is she just sitting at home complaining that Costco and Walmart are out of milk?!! Recording for her IG stories?!

She’s such a dumbass! I bought TP at CVS yesterday. My grocery stores still have milk! I was at two different ones both had milk! She acts like only Costco and Walmart sell food! Go to a damn convenience store! Go to a pharmacy go to a NORMAL grocery store! I bet TARGET had milk. Trashy you are OBSESSED with Target go look! While you’re at it, get some stuff for the twins!! Act like a damn grownup’
She’s so dumb. My Walmart and Target we’re out of TP and milk but dollar general was packed with both! But she’s too good for that.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”