ShowcaseKeren: TrollingAwaySinceSubscribersWontStay | Part 74

Showcase
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ShowcaseKeren: TrollingAwaySinceSubscribersWontStay | Part 74

Unread post by Showcase »

mahamilton wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:21 pm My favorite part of Keren's justification is "yOu cAn seE PAm iN tHE MiroR". You gotta reaaaallly strain your eyes to see that though LOL.
Keren is an idiot she 100% knew what she was doing. No excuse for deceiving the viewers.
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

The spill sesh video about them only has 2 thousand less views than today’s vlog. That’s sad 😂
teaspiller111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by teaspiller111 »

Redcar2019 wrote:The spill sesh video about them only has 2 thousand less views than today’s vlog. That’s sad Image
It has now passed them Lololol Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Hahahahaha! One temporary uptick for clickbait video and now they are 50-75k down from normal views on the very next video. Smart business move you fake wannabe’s. Start packing. Kickass has flatlined, less views, less sponsors, real estate? Hahahah, you’re moving back in with Nonnie.
sneakysam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sneakysam »

Watching the spill sesh video - why is Keren holding the test and her friend is just looking on? So weird. Keren is just the worst, she really does look manic when she’s holding the pregnancy test. I think this friend just wanted to go to their house because she wanted the YouTube attention? I don’t understand why you’d put yourself at risk when you’re pregnant!

whatevsss_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by whatevsss_ »

I love this chicks comments ha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
whatevsss_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by whatevsss_ »

Other screenshots following the last post.. They are so out of touch it’s ridiculous. This isn’t even an issue on YouTube it’s a big issue outside of YouTube. I’ve seen it first hand and being mutual friends with people who are “friends” aka friendly because of the shitstorms Keren creates and so desperately bosses Khoa around. He is not an innocent dad/husband of the year himself. There are reasons why Keren is insecure about Khoa leaving and I hope she reads this board to see her sociopathic materialistic flatass called out. I won’t share what I know about Khoa because I’m not out to destroy families, but she knows the truth behind him and her insecurities. Ever since watching them on YouTube they have become such a joke to family and friends. I wish they would take a break and focus on themselves and those sweet boys.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

Today’s video: Addressing our mistake
I’ll wait for a recap I’m not watching it lol

teaspiller111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by teaspiller111 »

Think they will make an apology video? I think that will be the only way they could keep the active fans that they have left. Who am I kidding this is keren we’re talking about. She must think she’s right and did nothing wrong.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

I really can’t listen to them make excuses. Khoa typically fesses up for being an ass but Keren will ALWAYS defend her behavior. True narcissist!

If you’d like to watch, do it here AD-FREE!

https://invidio.us/watch?v=O8hwRN-8OK4

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 440af1.jpg[/IMG]

Also, if they knew they made a “mistake,” why did it take them TWO WHOLE DAYS to change the title?? If they were truly sorry, why didn’t they have changed it that day?? Ohhh, bc they knew what they were doing and wanted it get as many views as possible! SCUMBAGS!! Now, they’ll “apologize” and everything is supposed to be forgiven? Nope! LOL, they did all this to get more views, in the end it’s only hurting them more.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 3f1da7.jpg[/IMG]

Btw, did y’all see the “smaller YT’ers” Keren recommended on Instagram? What tf is her obsession with pregnant woman? It’s really weird! All three vloggers were pregnant! Does she seriously just sit around all day watching pregnancy vlogs? What a weirdo. However, these we’re supposedly her “favorite” channels that she watches “every single day” but she didn’t even know what branch of the military one of the woman’s husbands is in. Image Sure, Kerry! Could this possibly be a ‘hint’ for her inevitable upcoming announcement.

I mean, guys, she will be pregnant soon. Unless Khoa got clipped.
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

teaspiller111 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:29 pm Think they will make an apology video? I think that will be the only way they could keep the active fans that they have left. Who am I kidding this is keren we’re talking about. She must think she’s right and did nothing wrong.

it's here

TITLE "addressing our mistake"

Khoa says the vlog is coming (but it's already 11.35pm here in france...)

he says He;.. well they wanted to address what happened
keren is snobing us by playing with Sutton in the background, she seems just pissed off
oh by the way ,they're in the big kids room
Khoa says he didn't know it was such a big deal until he checked the comments
jackson is making faces at the camera
he says everybody was coming at them for not social distancing and he totally agrees ...
ahh keren honors us with her attention, probably in case khoa says something "wrong"
khoa :"we were idiots there are no excuses ....but here is the context"
so excuses then
the video was last Friday " so a little over a week"... yeah keren knows how to count...
she says they started SD even before they made it mandatory
khoa "anyway here is why we filmed it"
he says they don't have symptoms so they've been safe.. yeah good job on the asymptomatic people...
they're now in the cupboard because Jackson in too noisy
Pam and chris have been quarantined too
he says they've been sceptical at first
he says he even paused his business (nothing to do with the video...)
keren then lies (hair grabbing) saying she even told Pam
plus she's also a doctor , adds Khoa (god this is a parody, right??) so she's probably taking precautions
she says they (Pam & no clue guy) had trouble concieving for a ..while (again nothing to do with the video) well 5 months, so not THAT long!
khoa says Pam called them the minute she found out (and??)...yeah because that's what you do when you find out you're pregnant : call that girl you knew in highschool and you hardly see anymore...not because you have 3.5k subscribers and she could boost your audience...
keren is taking Sutton out
now Landon is coming...good choice of room in the 562648 room mansion...
so Pam asked them to do the video and they agreed...
keren says they made the wrong decision but she's still happy for her
he says his family came from mississippi "for some reason"and they didn't let them over (that's when the vlogs have been missing i bet)
keren says she feels bad for the people who look up to them
then they talk about the clickbait title and Keren tells it was her
she says "next time there"s any pregnancy it will be real"
he says "what do you mean next time, we said 3 it's just 3"
she thanks people who were still nice about it
he says " you found a nice comment?? i couldn't find one single nice comment"
she says it took them time to answer because they didn't look at the comments... right...
she says there is a difference and when it's hate it's easy to brush off (or delete?) but here they were in the wrong
she thanks everyone who now follows Pam (see it was all a stunt...maybe they have the same agent)
she "discreetly" says that brought them (pam & no clue guy) on the trending page, and they got heat too
khoa concludes by saying "thanks for calling us out on our dumbness"

the end
Last edited by Frenchlurker on Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

they are only apologizing because they are loosing views I started to watch it but khoa says we are admitting our mistake then starts to say but so fuck you kkandbabyj especially when khoa says the guys father died and the wife who is a dr wanted to make him happy. wtf if that friend is a dr she needs her license revoked and of course put his fathers death in there as a way to get the heat off of them i hate them. i ts nothing but a whole video of justifying their actions according to khoa they were quarantined and so was the other couple stupid moron that isn't how it works two separate houses. oh and his family came from out of town and he refused to let them over because they are doing it so well bullshit and he throws keren under the bus for the clickbait
Margia
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Margia »

Is it just me that don't believe that khoa just happened to let keren title this specific video? I bet he knew what would happen.. And they must be that idiot to believe that because she is a Dr she would take precautions.. Girl you have 3 little kids you are the one who should take precautions
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

THEY TURNED OFF THE LIKE/DISLIKE COUNT!!! ImageImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 71f9ac.jpg[/IMG]

What?? Were you guys embarrassed by the 3,000 DISLIKES?? Just hide it like it never even happened, huh. Image

Keren saying, “the next time it will be for real!”

Hello, Khoa doesn’t want to raise anymore kids because you have a pregnancy fetish!!! Get some help!

(Btw, pointing out her pregnancy fetish should totally be in the next title!)
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

Margia wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:19 pm Is it just me that don't believe that khoa just happened to let keren title this specific video? I bet he knew what would happen.. And they must be that idiot to believe that because she is a Dr she would take precautions.. Girl you have 3 little kids you are the one who should take precautions
i think he knew but at first didn't agree before caving in as usual, if you watch the reveal video he's barely involved, doesn't really play along,

i think Keren thought it would be a great idea to relaunch the "baby number 4 idea" and i usual he let her do her thing , cause you know how she is when she gets mad...
but does that excuse his editing and publishing the video..in no way
you film the thing you own it!
Drama_llama_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Drama_llama_ »

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

Khoa is on damage control and Keren could give a fuck less about it. She was so checked out in that video and was just going through the motions while Khoa stumbled along trying to save face. They knew exactly what they were doing when they invited them over and you can have Covid and not have any symptoms so the nobody had symptoms argument is invalid.
ItsJustMyOpinion
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ItsJustMyOpinion »

So I commented on their video "Confirming Her Pregnancy" and basically just called them out as so many others have. I did it in a respectful way, just saying how it is a shame that they care more about their view count then they do about the people who support them and how posting a video like that can be a trigger for a lot of women and going against social distancing is extremely harmful and not something that people in their position should be doing (not that anyone should be going against the rules..just saying since they are considered public figures). They deleted my comment twice. I just found it funny that they kept a lot of the straight up hate comments on there saying "what about social distancing" or "this video was just mean" yet my comment which actually respectfully explains to them why this video was a bad idea gets deleted twice. They really do live in their own bubble, huh? They have managed to trap their supporters so much because they are constantly lying and covering up the truth and facts.
madlmadness
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madlmadness »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:Khoa is on damage control and Keren could give a fuck less about it. She was so checked out in that video and was just going through the motions while Khoa stumbled along trying to save face. They knew exactly what they were doing when they invited them over and you can have Covid and not have any symptoms so the nobody had symptoms argument is invalid.
I think what makes me mad most is the fact that they said their friend Pam is a doctor. If she’s a doctor she should know better, especially after finding out she’s pregnant. She didn’t need keren or khoa to tell her husband she’s pregnant. It’s a bunch of bull and they know it. also khoa said the regular vlog was still coming today... i’ve yet to see it

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

rottiemama wrote:I really can’t listen to them make excuses. Khoa typically fesses up for being an ass but Keren will ALWAYS defend her behavior. True narcissist!

If you’d like to watch, do it here AD-FREE!

https://invidio.us/watch?v=O8hwRN-8OK4

Also, if they knew they made a “mistake,” why did it take them TWO WHOLE DAYS to change the title?? If they were truly sorry, why didn’t they have changed it that day?? Ohhh, bc they knew what they were doing and wanted it get as many views as possible! SCUMBAGS!! Now, they’ll “apologize” and everything is supposed to be forgiven? Nope! LOL, they did all this to get more views, in the end it’s only hurting them more.

Btw, did y’all see the “smaller YT’ers” Keren recommended on Instagram? What tf is her obsession with pregnant woman? It’s really weird! All three vloggers were pregnant! Does she seriously just sit around all day watching pregnancy vlogs? What a weirdo. However, these we’re supposedly her “favorite” channels that she watches “every single day” but she didn’t even know what branch of the military one of the woman’s husbands is in. Image Sure, Kerry! Could this possibly be a ‘hint’ for her inevitable upcoming announcement.

I mean, guys, she will be pregnant soon. Unless Khoa got clipped.
Real classy that khoa threw their friends under the bus basically implying it was pam’s idea and they invited themselves over. There was no excuse and I doubt it was just one sided. I love how even when they try to apologize they still try to justify their actions smdh

Return to “KKandBabyJ”