KkandRacialSlurs: wannabe boss, faking loss, hopping on the cause. | KKandBabyJ | Part 76

panini
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkandRacialSlurs: wannabe boss, faking loss, hopping on the cause. | KKandBabyJ | Part 76

Unread post by panini »

this is my first comment here. I was trying to abstain on commenting, but this Keren mess is bringing back painful memories and I know that what happened to me was NOTHING compared to many of you. I had a misscariage at 10 weeks. It wasn't planned, having a baby was something that never crossed our minds (I warmed up to the idea of being a mother after this), my (ex) boyfriend was stressed about our pregnancy and his escape valve was spending his whole time playing online with his friends while I was stressing about keeping it or not (we live in a country where abortions are ilegal).
I don't remember exactly the dates, but maybe 2 weeks after finding out (I was 10 weeks along) I was warming up to the idea and thinking about telling my mom and asking her for help (I was 21 and a few months away from graduating), and then I felt this weird ache (like a cramp that felt heavy... I really can't explain it even in my first language), and I thought that it was my womb growing (yeah, those sharp pains were nothing like the ones I felt that day, but I was naive and hoping for the best).After that I experienced hours of the worst bellyache ever. I sat in the toilet and I was there for three hours. My phone was in my room and I couldn't move. If I'm being honest, that was the WORST pain I've ever felt -AND GUESS WHAT, I HAVE FREQUENT KIDNEY STONES!- but no physical pain will ever be close to the feeling of miscarrying in your own fucking toilet because you can't move and no one is there to help you.
I know that so many of you deal with infertily and I'm sending all my love and best wishes
I know that many of you had to experience the same kind of situations that I did
And I feel so sorry. I know how much it hurts when you were not trying, so I can't imagine how painful it is to lose a baby that you planned and prayed for.
The fact that Keren is using other people's experiences and pain to EARN MONEY (come on! she doesn't care about babies, we know she only cares about $$$) makes me so sad. I cant't even be angry... It's just so sad. She has 3 healthy babies, a house, enough money to live comfortably. And she's exploiting other people's pain.
I hope she finds peace and happiness in her life, because there's no other answer other than being completely miserable to exploit this kind of experience for money and views
94BTS94
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: KkandRacialSlurs: wannabe boss, faking loss, hopping on the cause. | KKandBabyJ | Part 76

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

So her reason to have all kids close in age was because she wanted to have the whole diaper phase over as soon as possible?

Thats it?!

But her almost 5 year old was wearing diapers until recently?
Alexysroseee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Alexysroseee »

Sunshineee9 wrote:Keren said she had secondary infertility after 8 month. YOU ARE NOT DIAGNOSED WITH INFERTILITY UNTIL 1 YEAR (unless you're over 35). She doesn't even know the definition of infertility and it's insulting to people like myself who actually deal with infertility and recurrent pregnancy loss. This screenshot is from the CDC. Very tempted to send her the link right now. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... b9f28e.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I never post on this forum because I really just read, but the behavior from Keren literally disgusted me. I tried for almost a year to get pregnant with my baby that I’m pregnant with now, and this is my first child. Just because it happened so fast for her the first 3 times doesn’t mean she’s “infertile”. It’s a literal insult to the women who have struggled with infertility for years. Not once did I call myself infertile. Did I get scared that it was a possibility? Yes. but I didn’t dare call myself. She’s really rubbed me the wrong way for awhile now with how she spends an insane amount of money constantly, but it’s literally none of my business how she spends her money so I don’t comment on it. but this is just... absolutely gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

The infertile/ivf community is very large. I know tons of women that have gone through ivf after years of trying, surgeries and shots and when they finally got pregnant they said that they made it, they were happy with one baby and couldn't ask for more.. I myself got through miscarriage after ivf and now I'm on my second round. We know what infertility means, we have experienced loss and frustration, we put our bodies through hell to make it happen and this bitch is calling her period miscarriage. I'm furious. You don't have to do with teens only Keren.. grown people are watching too. You are a disgrace. Feel a little grateful and stop mocking infertility before f*cking karma makes you realize some sh*t

Στάλθηκε από το COL-L29 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

telle0x wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:00 pm The should honestly just move back into their old house. Like their play-pretend-childless-Instagram-baddie phase is played out. They should just put the kids first

I feel like any teenager who wants to get married/start a family should be made to watch these yt moms as a cautionary tale because they all start off as young but responsible with a cute little family. Then once they're married and have 2-3 kids back to back the novelty wears off and they realize they missed out on being young so they try to rebrand as 'ig baddie who occasionally babysits'.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
lemonbubbly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lemonbubbly »

just wondering what ever happened to Karen's EsSeNtIaL OiLs account or whatever pyramid scheme she fell for
telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

luci417 wrote: I feel like any teenager who wants to get married/start a family should be made to watch these yt moms as a cautionary tale because they all start off as young but responsible with a cute little family. Then once they're married and have 2-3 kids back to back the novelty wears off and they realize they missed out on being young so they try to rebrand as 'ig baddie who occasionally babysits'.
You are spot on with this!!
I feel like a major part of Keren’s mental problems are due to a deep regret for having kids so young and everything she missed out on, especially with her friends like Bianca and Corinna just being young and free.
But since there’s no way out, she tries to heal her pain with more KIDS?!
It’s bizarre and sad for sure and I agree something we see too much with the sick “family vlogging” trend

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Did they sell their old house ?
If they did it must hurt to have no house while okbaby has 2 houses and a blanket buisness and to top it they are expecting their 3rd daughter.
It must sting and weigh heavily on them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

She just uploaded she has proof!! Of what

mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

Terelynne wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:37 pm She just uploaded she has proof!! Of what Image

Her proof is a text that proves khoa was fine with her getting rid of the pool table....lame.
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

Does she not realize that text actually just shows Khoa didn’t want to get rid of the table and she forced him but then decided it was ok later....he literally says I’ll listen to you from now on which means he didn’t want to do it. It also is painfully obvious she made him text that after the video. Why else would be be saying that at 11:30pm after being in it all day and her responding at 2:30am? He even says in today’s vlog he did love the table but then she starts talking over him again. I’m sure tomorrow she’ll show texts where Khoa says he likes it when Keren talks over him as “proof” so that people don’t hate on her for that
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

The grunting sounds Sutton made were annoying as hell but now he is talking he is even more annoying, demanding and spoiled. He was so loud it was inbearable to watch the vlog. It is ironic since he looks more and more like Jackson.

Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

Redcar2019 wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:01 pm Does she not realize that text actually just shows Khoa didn’t want to get rid of the table and she forced him but then decided it was ok later....he literally says I’ll listen to you from now on which means he didn’t want to do it. It also is painfully obvious she made him text that after the video. Why else would be be saying that at 11:30pm after being in it all day and her responding at 2:30am? He even says in today’s vlog he did love the table but then she starts talking over him again. I’m sure tomorrow she’ll show texts where Khoa says he likes it when Keren talks over him as “proof” so that people don’t hate on her for that
she made that because of all the people commenting on the vlog that she was always getting her way and that khoa never gets his own stuff that he likes...

does she realise how more controlling and bitchy that makes her look?

also now everybody eats in the small ex pool room? that house is too big for them.

i must say i liked the clothes she got.
Last edited by Frenchlurker on Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

blehhh wrote:Did they sell their old house ?
If they did it must hurt to have no house while okbaby has 2 houses and a blanket buisness and to top it they are expecting their 3rd daughter.

Nope. They took it off the market.

Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

mahamilton wrote:
Terelynne wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:37 pm She just uploaded she has proof!! Of what Image

Her proof is a text that proves khoa was fine with her getting rid of the pool table....lame.
Here I thought I would be something exciting like proof of infertility or something! Oh wait she can’t prove that! That is a lame thing to film about a stupid pool table. Image

telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

I truly wonder if she and Khoa will ever get divorced. I mean someday for sure..but within the quickly waning YT years?
When will Khoa snap?
What real job would Keren get?

strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

All her clothes are either way too oversized to the point that my husband is like wtf is she wearing or crop tops and showing far too much cleave. With all the money she wastes, constantly buying clothes and reselling with the tags still on them, girl could have a little class. But we all saw her wedding dresses sooooo...
I was watching Bianca's cannel the other day and what a difference, not just in how they dress but Bianca sounds so much more intelligent when she speaks

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Sunshineee9 wrote:

Interesting
How are they going to pay off Khoas tax dept and the tax dept on that house?

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

blehhh wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:23 am
Sunshineee9 wrote:

Interesting

I'm assuming bc the market is really good right now they put it up to see how if it would sell fast and for their asking price but obviously it wasn't so they took it down but that's just my theory. I'm sure it'll be back up for sale though, they're barely treading water. They can't even afford landscapers.
girlmom1821
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by girlmom1821 »

blehhh wrote:
Sunshineee9 wrote:

Interesting

Well the old house is technically kerens tax debt, but the property tax on the new house is absolutely outrageous! If they couldn't pay it on the old house, there's no way they will be able to pay it on this one

Return to “KKandBabyJ”