DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

Unread post by sleep84 »

Uh, I just watched the "more of your assumptions" video from August. It was not too bad.

It must be hard for such a Young mom of 3 to be away from her own family for so long.

I underestimated how much she is independent with the kids, compared to many other moms I know. Most of my friends that still work outside of the home just shit their kids to the granparents all day and they go out and do their business.
I'm not judging, but for all the talks of "support system" this, and "it takes a village to raise a child" that, at least she takes care of the kids herself.
up all night, got demons to fight
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I don’t think she gets along with her mother in law so she’s kind of forced to take care of her kids on her own and be alone. I feel bad her. I think that’s why she’s always ranting on ig, she has no one to talk to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sapphire463 »

Yes, there's definitely friction between her and her in-laws. I remember one time she said that her mother-in-law bought her a rug because the one they had was "old". And I also know there were plenty of times when her husband took the kids to go see his family and she stayed home for the weekend by herself.

I also question her motivation for moving and if it has something to do with her relationship with her husband's family. But to tell you the truth, I'd be very surprised if they did move. She's now finally seeing the logistics of it and how it wouldn't be so easy with 3 kids to just uproot them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Who thinks that they’re going to actually move?
I think it’s selfish of her to want to move the whole family to another country just because. Her poor girls that probably have built friendships would have to give them up. She should have just stayed in Cali and raised a family there. Her and husband wouldn’t have problems with language, and she would still be living close to her mom and her friends.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I don't think she'll move. She wants to move because she hates Germany and thinks everyone is rude. I can't help think that it's also her attitude that people respond to.

There are good and bad people in all places. There are pros and cons to living anywhere. Naturally, when you go on vacation, you always see the good points. That's normal but it's not normal to just decide to uproot everyone in your family.

I think she's unhappy and is looking for her utopia. She was like that when she moved to the house. Once the newness wore off, she was back to her usual self.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Anyone roll their eyes about her supposedly being hit on at the gym? Lol like who are these men that go up to her??? are these old creepy desperate guys ?

I always feel bad saying this but she’s not pretty at all. A few days ago she posted some pics of her showing off some workout clothing in the fields. She just looked so homely.

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:Anyone roll their eyes about her supposedly being hit on at the gym? Lol like who are these men that go up to her??? are these old creepy desperate guys ?

I always feel bad saying this but she’s not pretty at all. A few days ago she posted some pics of her showing off some workout clothing in the fields. She just looked so homely.

I just came to snark about the exact same thing Image

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

She chooses not to wear makeup. Hell a lot of the time her hair is not brushed and she has dirt under her fingernails. There's no need to be high maintenance but she's zero maintenance and not in a good way.

I'm not saying it would help in ALL cases, but if she wore a wedding band to the gym it might help fend off some creepers. She tells them she's married but she's not wearing a ring. I wonder if they don't believe her because of that.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Guess who's got more paranormal stories coming???

For the record, I love Halloween and spooky stories, movies, etc. But she's soooo convinced she has some sort of gift where she can sense ghosts and the like ALL THE TIME. I call BS. She comes off as so pretentious about it too. GMAB.

alexmorgan
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by alexmorgan »

Sapphire463 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:07 am Are Germans really as rude as Danielle says they are? I know this has been an ongoing complaint from her. Now she says she wants to move to the UK because she thinks people are friendlier. In fairness, she also said that after her Spain holiday and nothing occurred.

Well living in a small Bavarian town can be tough for anyone. Especially if you are not even trying to fit in. She can’t speak German after all these years. That’s a big problem and I’m honestly wondering how that is possible. She’s not just living in Germany, her husband is German. How can you not want to learn the language? Especially now that she’s has one kid going to school :?
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by sadie »

Has she moved?
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

No. She's still in Germany but claims she wants to move to the UK. Frankly, I don't think she will.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

she’s so annoying with the paranormal stuff. I don’t hate her but I HATE everything she talks about: working out, periods, ghosts, breastfeeding, vegan foods. I guess it’s the way she talks about these topics, trying to be like a know it all.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

She paid $10 for a paranormal app? Seriously?

She also claims she saw the ghost in the forest. Ookkkaaayyy.

ETA: It's not that I don't believe in paranormal stuff, it's just that I don't believe paranormal stuff happens "on cue" I believe it's far more random and unexpected. Danielle goes to the forest to see Ghost A and magically sees Ghost A right away. I just don't buy it. Sorry.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Leah wakes up with a random curl, Danielle needs to post an ig story about it. She’s obsessed with that child.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

She got a little snarky on IG yesterday because someone must have asked her how she can afford Gymshark. Danielle made it sound like Gymshark isn't that expensive. $45 for a sports bra and $60 for leggings ISN'T expensive??? What universe is she living in??

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sapphire463 wrote:She got a little snarky on IG yesterday because someone must have asked her how she can afford Gymshark. Danielle made it sound like Gymshark isn't that expensive. $45 for a sports bra and $60 for leggings ISN'T expensive??? What universe is she living in??

Lol I saw that. I’ve noticed that she wears super tight leggings. She once recorded herself laying on her back and the waistband was curling a bit, and you could totally see her camel toe. When I work out, I like to wear lose bottoms. I don’t want to be all sweaty down there lol but I guess she does it to show off her “#bootygains” I still think she looks flat from behind.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Does she wear her Gymshark clothes to the actual gym? I feel like she wears really conservative clothes outside and only wears Gymshark in the house. Now, I know it's her prerogative to wear whatever she wants wherever she wants, but it just seems like such a waste to have such nice and expensive gym wear and only wear it at home.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

She's complaining about the shade of yellow in her house. I hate that she always complains from such a point of privilege. She has so much and should be grateful yet always nitpicks about the most minute, inconsequential things. But she'll probably get her way and get a new paint job.

Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

What I don't understand is that she used to love it like that? Like, her two other houses had that shade and she deliberately decorated them like that, and so did she with this one. Now she doesn't like it anymore and needs a renovation? Geez...I wish I could do that with everything I don't like anymore.
When nothing is certain, anything is possible

Return to “A-H”