TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 20

syllabub
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 20

Unread post by syllabub »

memememe wrote:I think she is having a lot of post partum hair loss around the hairline, I had it too and was so stressed that I looked bald!
Her hairline has always been...well. Thin/non-existent.
MissUnderstood337

Unread post by MissUnderstood337 »

Hey everyone! Long time lurker here finally decided to make an account! I just saw there on Jonathan's Instagram that his mam and aunty have arrived down to Cork. I wonder was this arranged or another surprise like his dad! Maybe they want to check in on their granddaughter?
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

poisonprincess21 wrote:
I'm currently breastfeeding my 8.5 month old and have yet to receive any kind of weaning info from his doctor or the nurses. Then again, I haven't asked for it as I intend to breastfeed him for another year or so.

Anna did say she wanted to breastfed E until she's a year old, but that is odd the nurses would give her info on weaning. I wouldn't think they would give that kind of information out unless it was requested. Hmmmm.....
By weaning do you mean stopping breast feeding? It's just that the healthcare professionals in Scotland (where I'm from) use the term "weaning" to refer to the introduction of food to a baby rather than stopping BF'ing. So I think it might be the same in Ireland too. If E doesn't have another appointment until after she has turns 6 months that would explain why they gave her the info now. My midwife gave me a "weaning" info pack at 4 months and it was just for recipe ideas for baby food, a list of suitable foods and foods to avoid (for allergies). So I'm assuming it would be a similar thing?
Ok, didn't know that weaning in Scotland/Ireland meant the introduction of solids. In the US, when a mom is breastfeeding and says she wants to wean, it means stop breastfeeding all together. That would make sense then since E could start solids in a couple of months. She will probably make Jofatty do all the feedings with the baby food so she can get out of doing even more work.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

This would have been tweeted at noon. Just even more proof they're lazy and don't get up until noon. No wonder she never has time to do things!
mulgrewdani
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mulgrewdani »

Just watched yesterday's vlog! Holy hell!! I don't know which was worse the creepy 3 way comment, the whole screaming and smashing the apple or the way A was with j about the whole we're so American... plus his face when she was saying it was So freaky! They really give us Irish people a bad name!

On a little side note has anyone ever noticed that in their wedding vlog she won't let him kiss her even with the vows it a peck on the cheek and then again when getting the photos taken?! never watched their wedding vlog or most of the old ones just spotted it now.
Irishish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishish »

baha this made me think of Dofus' selfies https://twitter.com/i/#!/DaftLimmy/medi ... 2FFAJ1fSc9
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:
yourmom wrote:Just watching today's vlog. A. said the nurse gave her information on weaning, I didn't breastfeed my daughter, but do you wear this early?

Wow, the nurses were so impressed she didn't supplement. She must be the only woman on planet earth who didn't have to supplement formula. :roll:

Could you imagine her trying to teach a class on breastfeeding? Like... um... *lip smack*, you guys won't have it as easy as me because...um... your kids, like... um... aren't as independent as mine... so you'll have to like feed like on demand.. *lip smack* and you should... like.. train your kids early not to... like.. need diapers changes during the night.
She's only stuck to breatsfeeding because Johnathan is too tight with money to buy formula.

If she pops out another kid her tits will be down to her ankles.
DAMN!! :rofl: :rofl:
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

lemontree wrote:
NomNomMinionMunch wrote:
yourmom wrote:Just watching today's vlog. A. said the nurse gave her information on weaning, I didn't breastfeed my daughter, but do you wear this early?

Wow, the nurses were so impressed she didn't supplement. She must be the only woman on planet earth who didn't have to supplement formula. :roll:

Could you imagine her trying to teach a class on breastfeeding? Like... um... *lip smack*, you guys won't have it as easy as me because...um... your kids, like... um... aren't as independent as mine... so you'll have to like feed like on demand.. *lip smack* and you should... like.. train your kids early not to... like.. need diapers changes during the night.
She's only stuck to breatsfeeding because Johnathan is too tight with money to buy formula.

If she pops out another kid her tits will be down to her ankles.

or she wrap them around her neck like her huge scarves. At least it would be a neutral color then!
Double Damn!!!! :shock: :shock: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

"BABY IN SKINNY JEANS"... really?
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

Lol... obviously JofeeJokes was reading here yesterday about Emelia being petite and that Anna would have her in skinny jeans before long :D OOHAAI JOFEEEE!!!!
ImageImage
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

And oh my... it's a grumpy cat bonanza <3
ImageImage
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Lol... obviously JofeeJokes was reading here yesterday about Emelia being petite and that Anna would have her in skinny jeans before long :D OOHAAI JOFEEEE!!!!
There was a picture on instagram of her "matching her mommy" in her baby OOTD yesterday
poisonprincess21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by poisonprincess21 »

proudmama wrote:
poisonprincess21 wrote:
I'm currently breastfeeding my 8.5 month old and have yet to receive any kind of weaning info from his doctor or the nurses. Then again, I haven't asked for it as I intend to breastfeed him for another year or so.

Anna did say she wanted to breastfed E until she's a year old, but that is odd the nurses would give her info on weaning. I wouldn't think they would give that kind of information out unless it was requested. Hmmmm.....
By weaning do you mean stopping breast feeding? It's just that the healthcare professionals in Scotland (where I'm from) use the term "weaning" to refer to the introduction of food to a baby rather than stopping BF'ing. So I think it might be the same in Ireland too. If E doesn't have another appointment until after she has turns 6 months that would explain why they gave her the info now. My midwife gave me a "weaning" info pack at 4 months and it was just for recipe ideas for baby food, a list of suitable foods and foods to avoid (for allergies). So I'm assuming it would be a similar thing?
Ok, didn't know that weaning in Scotland/Ireland meant the introduction of solids. In the US, when a mom is breastfeeding and says she wants to wean, it means stop breastfeeding all together. That would make sense then since E could start solids in a couple of months. She will probably make Jofatty do all the feedings with the baby food so she can get out of doing even more work.

It's strange that it means totally different things isn't it. I've no idea why it is different here. It made researching it quite annoying though as when I put it into google, most of the websites had information referring to the US meaning of the word weaning which wasn't what I was looking for at all!
I believe this is a signature. If you believe that you have a signature as well, copy and paste this.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:And oh my... it's a grumpy cat bonanza <3
you inspired me ;) :love2:
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

Hi Jonathan! :mock: YOUR WELCOME for todays video title! All your loving minions try to come up with a title when you ask for ideas.. butyou get your ideas HERE! I see your interest lies more with us than them :) You love to spite the haters more than you care about your 14 year old minions ( Who are still waiting on their "prizes")
See you again here soon!! :love2:
flipflop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flipflop »

hmmmm who believes Jonathan as n gave away the coffee machine, may be anna threw it in a tantrum?!

Looked like jonathan completely set up that scene with emilias blanket over her face...why would you even do that?! he's so pathetic trying to stir up shut.

ha, anna didn't look impressed when Jonathan's dad said emilia will have Jonathan's personility. why can't she accept that people won't kiss her ass 24/7!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

:bang: :bang:

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

what's with that beyoncé shit now? judy and benji do it, so the two shitheads have to copy them AGAIN?
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CraftyLady »

I love how when they get ragged on, they always come up with something to win the minions back. First the giveaway, and now the "we gave the coffee machine away to our friends"...really Jofee Jokes, because i find that hard to believe.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

CraftyLady wrote:I love how when they get ragged on, they always come up with something to win the minions back. First the giveaway, and now the "we gave the coffee machine away to our friends"...really Jofee Jokes, because i find that hard to believe.
does he really think that people are dumb enough to believe this story?! holy fatgnome gave away the coffee machine to a friend who couldn't afford one? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and all the minions are humping his leg for it.

lol, also, WHAT friend?!

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”