Lindsandbaby Part 3

Partyof4
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby PART 3

Unread post by Partyof4 »

ke$ha wrote:
Partyof4 wrote:Mimi has the mentality of a 16 year old and lives through her daughter . They won't ever admit anything if it makes Lindsey "look bad" little miss linds likes to try and keep up with Jess , Allison and Lora .
Allison?

Armeadors
ke$ha
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ke$ha »

Partyof4 wrote:
ke$ha wrote:
Partyof4 wrote:Mimi has the mentality of a 16 year old and lives through her daughter . They won't ever admit anything if it makes Lindsey "look bad" little miss linds likes to try and keep up with Jess , Allison and Lora .
Allison?

Armeadors
I would never compare Allison to Jess and Lora. Allison is sweet, good-natured and truthful. Meanwhile, Jess is a liar and Lora believes she is a barbie girl in a barbie world.
Partyof4
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Partyof4 »

Allison?[/quote]

Armeadors[/quote]

I would never compare Allison to Jess and Lora. Allison is sweet, good-natured and truthful. Meanwhile, Jess is a liar and Lora believes she is a barbie girl in a barbie world.[/quote]

Oh no I'm with you on that . I just meant with the EBF .
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

I honestly think she is trying to be like Judy the most. :|
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TallButShort »

I haven't watched a video of Lindseys in a while and wowsa.

1. I love how she tries to sound so smart and sophisticated with her words. I don't think she realizes that she can just talk simple and still get out what she needs to say.
2. You can REALLY see her age showing by her choice of One Direction at the end of her video as well as her bloopers with the duck face.
3. I hate that she always has to explain herself. Obviously she's not as self confident as she thinks if she has to defend herself by defining "spoiling" of her child. Who cares what other people think about her interpretation of "spoiled".
TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Um I just have to add that her mother getting involved is getting REALLY FREAKING ANNOYING! She's 18 years old with TWO children and she STILL has her mother fighting her battles!!!

Also, I understood her perfectly clear in the first video, so what was the point of making a second? I didn't see any RUDE comments, I saw people discussing what what being said and close minded minions yelling at people for responding to the video.

Sheesh. Is this what America has come to? Little girls who can't hold their own opinion and stick to it, and then when people question them, they have to have their mom come fight their battles. I am beginning to really hate YouTube because it's all good and fine for them to say whatever they want to "haters", but the second anyone tries to come back with something, it's considered RUDE.
TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Jeez I thought I'd be able to make it through the video and not have anything else to say, but I was wrong.

I have to LOL that she says her mom doesn't believe in old school methods. That's probably because her mom wasn't around during the old school times. She was probably born in the 70s! Also, extra people who don't normally read GG need to get OFF so this stupid 500 page can go away. All this extra traffic is slowing it down!

Did anyone else fear that she was going to drop Andrew? She's flinging her arms around and it made me nervous! Why would you hold your child is a defensive video? I have to also say that I can't take her serious in the fact that she keeps pointing out that it's HER child when she lives under her mothers roof. I do think it's awesome she's still in school and stuff, but I would absolutely hate going to college and living with my mother with a baby. I don't get how anyone (not even singling her out) can do that and feel like an adult.
Lottie78
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lottie78 »

TallButShort wrote:Jeez I thought I'd be able to make it through the video and not have anything else to say, but I was wrong.

I have to LOL that she says her mom doesn't believe in old school methods. That's probably because her mom wasn't around during the old school times. She was probably born in the 70s! Also, extra people who don't normally read GG need to get OFF so this stupid 500 page can go away. All this extra traffic is slowing it down!

Did anyone else fear that she was going to drop Andrew? She's flinging her arms around and it made me nervous! Why would you hold your child is a defensive video? I have to also say that I can't take her serious in the fact that she keeps pointing out that it's HER child when she lives under her mothers roof. I do think it's awesome she's still in school and stuff, but I would absolutely hate going to college and living with my mother with a baby. I don't get how anyone (not even singling her out) can do that and feel like an adult.
For some people its reality.
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

In the case of Lindsey, I do think she should be paying her mother rent seeing as it's her fault there's an extra 3 mouths to feed in that house (that's 2 babies and whichever babydaddy is on the go that week)

However i found your comment about how "you can't feel like an adult if you go to college and live with your parents" to be very ignorant and insulting.
Some people need extra support while they're saving to move out, and if you've been responsible enough not to get knocked up twice before your 18th birthday I don't see the poblem with your parents giving a helping hand if they're able to.

I personally am a 19 year old living at home while at college. I hope to move out next year, and I give my parents a small amount every month to allow me to save up while still chipping in with the bills.
I do feel like an adult thanks, sometimes the responsible thing to do is to realise you're not financially secure yet.
Sorry for snapping but your comment really irked me.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

drunkunicorn wrote:In the case of Lindsey, I do think she should be paying her mother rent seeing as it's her fault there's an extra 3 mouths to feed in that house (that's 2 babies and whichever babydaddy is on the go that week)

However i found your comment about how "you can't feel like an adult if you go to college and live with your parents" to be very ignorant and insulting.
Some people need extra support while they're saving to move out, and if you've been responsible enough not to get knocked up twice before your 18th birthday I don't see the poblem with your parents giving a helping hand if they're able to.

I personally am a 19 year old living at home while at college. I hope to move out next year, and I give my parents a small amount every month to allow me to save up while still chipping in with the bills.
I do feel like an adult thanks, sometimes the responsible thing to do is to realise you're not financially secure yet.
I think that the main difference is "taking advantage of said help" or "appreciate the help" and do the best that you can!
*and if that help is not jucicy couture onsies or 50$ eyeshadow she's going to blow her nose with it. 8-)

It's not really the situation that is good or bad..right or wrong to live at home, or even move back in with relatives (the economy sucks, lots of grown ups had to rely on that, as well.)

It's difficult ot move out!! Obviously!! But she keeps moving more babies IN!
up all night, got demons to fight
lalakait
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lalakait »

i think its great that her parents are able to help her by letting her live there while shes still in school. But i just hope shes saving up for the future or for any big unexpected purchases, and not just wasting money on hair nails and makeup and clothes.. its very easy to blow through cash and it takes some damn good self control to save but its deffinitly worth it!
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

Yeah my jaw drops every time she does a "this months favourites" video, the stuff she buys herself every month probably equates to the amount of stuff I get for Christmas. The girl needs help, she has no control of her spending and absolutely no clue about the value of money, smh
FutureRN92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FutureRN92 »

drunkunicorn wrote:In the case of Lindsey, I do think she should be paying her mother rent seeing as it's her fault there's an extra 3 mouths to feed in that house (that's 2 babies and whichever babydaddy is on the go that week)

Could NOT agree more! I'm not gonna lie! I'm almost 21 and I still live at home, but my huge difference is I'm not a mom, heck I'm a virgin because I don't personally believe in premaritial sex to begin with (My personal beliefs, i don't care about others who don't agree), but I pay a LOT of money to my parents monthly, for a mix between car insurance, health insurance, rent, etc. they just have downgraded it a little so I can get prepared for WHEN i move out, knowing I will have to fork over a ton of money every month. I don't have my own car, but they let me drive one of theirs (which they say they will eventually give to me and make mine) but like said I pay for some of the insurance and I pay for all the gas in that car. But yeah just wanted to say I couldn't agree more with you and how yes it's okay to live with your parents past the age of 18 but once you pass that age, you should be forking over some money for some of the bills, expenses, etc.

"Nurses are angels in comfortable shoes"
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I literally just laughed my ass off at the slow mo of her fixing her hair at the beginning of her favourites video....oh my God.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

So does she like want to be a beauty guru or something? Pick...mommy vlogger or hair&makeup vlogger...
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

I think she went a little overboard with tanning.
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

MakeupGirly wrote:I literally just laughed my ass off at the slow mo of her fixing her hair at the beginning of her favourites video....oh my God.
Me too :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

in her favorites video she starts saying "i was going to go out that night" then stops and says "i was going out with my mom". makes you wonder if she really was "going out" because she then says she would be getting hot and sweaty..... the only time i get hot and sweaty when i'm going out if is i'm going to a club or to play sports (but i wouldn't call that "going out" in that case :lol:) hmmm linds. blows my mind how much time she spends out whether it be "going out" or shopping or whatever with a toddler, one month old, and full time college.
antiguru
Talker
Talker

Unread post by antiguru »

Heartbreakcoverupxo wrote:I think she went a little overboard with tanning.
I agree. She is headed toward Oompa Loompaville. And that favorites video was actually painful to watch because she sounded like an idiot. She knows even less about makeup than she does about parenting and functioning as a productive adult.
“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
Dr. Seuss
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

I didn't really read all of the post but does anyone else feel like she pawns her kids off to her family(or babysitter/mother). If you are 18 with 2 kids does anyone else feel like she should be living on her own with the children? Does she even cook for herself or Braiden? Does she have any responsibility over her children? It just seems like she is playing house in her mothers house....If someone can explain to me or just clarify for me.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”