Off-Topic Banter Part 2

mumma2one

Re: Off-Topic Banter Part 2

Unread post by mumma2one »

thegooseiscooked wrote:Oh...I hear a meet up coming on.

I'm in inner east. I have a sister in Narre Warren, are you in that general area?

Roughly 20 or so mins from there, not far from Frankston :-)
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

I'll pop in for a glass or two on the way to the beach house. Xx
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by placebo »

Too bad I live far and beyond, would actually be fun meeting up with some of you ladies I think. Anyway, only going to travel to Scotland in the next year, so no no :D

WAIT.

WE CAN DO SANTAFEST IN FINLAND!
thegooseiscooked

:P I'd be up for a trip to Finland as long as I don't have to stay in an igloo or something
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

I tried searching happy igloo people from youtube but was only met with.. very weird sorcery. You win Goosey, no igloos
thegooseiscooked

Well, you're all welcome to come and stay in my bark hut and play with my pet kangaroo. I do warn you though, the WIFI is terrible.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Hahahahahh. Because we totally need wifi for communicating with each other via YTMD. Makes perfect sense.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Breeandbabies wrote:I don't think I'll have a miracle baby. I know that my baby is going to die. But I also know that having a vacuum stuck inside me, & tear my child limb from limb is NOT something id ever do.

I'm willing to care for a disabled baby. I am, really. However the chance of me having a live birth is so slim. I'd rather my child die a more peaceful death knowing I had given them a chance..

To address the question on how this happened: my doctor believe that there's a block In my placenta, prevent the baby the things it needs to grow.
Bree, you're a very admiral and strong women. Id like to thank you for putting up with my post. Unfortunately I was raised differently and have different beliefs. You are a better person than I am and a much stronger women. At the end if the day I do hope everything works out well for you and wish you all the best.

How does a block in the placenta happen?
thegooseiscooked

Given your tender age, Bree, your courage is incredible.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thegooseiscooked wrote::P I'd be up for a trip to Finland as long as I don't have to stay in an igloo or something
Lots if igloos in Canada. Don't mind our pet beavers though. They tend to bite.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thegooseiscooked wrote:Given your tender age, Bree, your courage is incredible.
Yes, agreed. Very impressed by that and her maturity. There is hope for young adults and young mothers.
thegooseiscooked

Honey, I've got a hairy wombat. It can beat the crap out of your beaver!

(Oh...that sounds sounds so very wrong)
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Yes Goosey, it did.

Anyway.

Wombats and beavers are no match to a big, beer bellied, hairy Santa.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thegooseiscooked wrote:Honey, I've got a hairy wombat. It can beat the crap out of your beaver!

(Oh...that sounds sounds so very wrong)
Lmfao oh my that was just hilarious to read.
thegooseiscooked

Are you trying to tell me that Finland Santa has a bigger beer belly than Australian Santa?

Puh-leeze. We put beer in the baby's bottle.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

No wonder people get the wrong idea about us. You ladies sitting around talking about your beavers. Tisk tisk.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh Goose, if I lived close to you if love to hang out and have a few alcoholic beverages with you. It would be a blast.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Finnish Santa is the original Santa.

(And finnish drinking culture is actually quite disgusting)
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:Bree everything will work out as it's supposed to!! My thoughts are with you.

I am in need of advice. My boyfriend has no idea how to deal with my mental health issues. He hasn't had someone with these kinda of issues before. I'm recovering from an abusive relationship and it still affects me a lot. I cut and throw up and have anxiety etc all the fun stuff. But whenever he asks how I'm doing or whatever he just doesn't know what to do to help. Not much he can do but he makes me feel dumb about it by not saying anything. We're long distance by the way and I won't be seeing him for a good three weeks. I just don't know what to do.
Are you seeing doctors about this? I've been an abusive relationship when I was in high-school. I've went through the cutting as well. Very sorry to hear girly.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:
subject99 wrote:
cakewalked wrote:Bree everything will work out as it's supposed to!! My thoughts are with you.

I am in need of advice. My boyfriend has no idea how to deal with my mental health issues. He hasn't had someone with these kinda of issues before. I'm recovering from an abusive relationship and it still affects me a lot. I cut and throw up and have anxiety etc all the fun stuff. But whenever he asks how I'm doing or whatever he just doesn't know what to do to help. Not much he can do but he makes me feel dumb about it by not saying anything. We're long distance by the way and I won't be seeing him for a good three weeks. I just don't know what to do.
Are you seeing doctors about this? I've been an abusive relationship when I was in high-school. I've went through the cutting as well. Very sorry to hear girly.
No I'm not. I was on antidepressants while I was with him back in April but I got off them shortly after we broke up. Now it's coming back worse. I also started counting my calories like its a religion. Down to 113 go me :)
How often are you cutting and what triggers you to cut? I've cut from grade 5 (so how ever old you ate then) and I stopped in 2009. It was a long road but I quit cold turkey and haven't looked back since. I'm not on any medication for it either. You have to look deeper and reevaluate everything and everyone in your life. Find the deep roots and work upwards.

Return to “Off Topic Archive”