Off-Topic Banter Part 4

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Off-Topic Banter Part 4

Unread post by Yue195 »

I didn't watch it but I saw a clip of Ambers and dear god it was a tear jerker with Leah and Amber.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

If I may, let me recreate a nursery rhyme to share my morning...
Taylor has a little dog, little dog, little dog
Taylor has a little dog who's not really little
Everywhere that Taylor went, Taylor went, everywhere that Taylor went, the dog was sure to follow.
Today he jumped the fence, jumped the fence.
Today he jumped the fence to follow Taylor to the bus
Taylor had to drag him home, drag him home
Taylor had to drag him home and now is very tired

True story...I love my dog but his separation anxiety is killing me.
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

That moment when you pour your heart out to someone that you really care about and want to be with and they don't even say anything :'(
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I haven't got a chance to see those Teen Mom specials yet. Since I live in Ireland, it won't be aired here for a few months but hopefully I'll find an online link to watch it before then. I'm watching Couples Therapy now though, and Farrah is on it. She's by herself though because supposedly her boyfriend didn't show up. I read online that she paid a guy to pretend to be her boyfriend in order to get on it, but he backed out last minute.

She had a private session with the therapist on the show, and the therapist was teary after and saying how it was some or the most horrific things she's ever heard in her experience as a therapist. I don't know how real that show is although it's supposedly fairly legit. I do think Farrah had a pretty bad upbringing, she was still a child on 16 and pregnant and she's just all kinds of fucked up from it. Her Mom freaks me out too, such a psycho. God only knows what poor Sophia will turn out to be.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:
MakeupGirly wrote:I haven't got a chance to see those Teen Mom specials yet. Since I live in Ireland, it won't be aired here for a few months but hopefully I'll find an online link to watch it before then. I'm watching Couples Therapy now though, and Farrah is on it. She's by herself though because supposedly her boyfriend didn't show up. I read online that she paid a guy to pretend to be her boyfriend in order to get on it, but he backed out last minute.

She had a private session with the therapist on the show, and the therapist was teary after and saying how it was some or the most horrific things she's ever heard in her experience as a therapist. I don't know how real that show is although it's supposedly fairly legit. I do think Farrah had a pretty bad upbringing, she was still a child on 16 and pregnant and she's just all kinds of fucked up from it. Her Mom freaks me out too, such a psycho. God only knows what poor Sophia will turn out to be.
They have Amber's o MTV.com. Can you watch it there? Catelynn and Tyler were on Couple's Therapy too. Apparently they called off their wedding on the air on that show. I want to see it. Is it one of those shows where each couple has an episode or are all the couples o every episode?
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:
MakeupGirly wrote:I haven't got a chance to see those Teen Mom specials yet. Since I live in Ireland, it won't be aired here for a few months but hopefully I'll find an online link to watch it before then. I'm watching Couples Therapy now though, and Farrah is on it. She's by herself though because supposedly her boyfriend didn't show up. I read online that she paid a guy to pretend to be her boyfriend in order to get on it, but he backed out last minute.

They have Amber's o MTV.com. Can you watch it there? Catelynn and Tyler were on Couple's Therapy too. Apparently they called off their wedding on the air on that show. I want to see it. Is it one of those shows where each couple has an episode or are all the couples o every episode?
No I can't watch it there since it's outside the US. All the couples are on all the episodes. It's pretty good to watch if you're bored haha.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

cakewalked wrote:Okay help needed. I've been getting awful hot flashes. I just took the ten minute walk to class, it's ten degrees, and I was dying. I've noticed I've been peeing more lately as well. These hot flashes happen often, daily or more. Anyone know what this could be?
Not particularly, maybe a cyst? If you're worried about something, seriously do not stand there and twiddle your thumbs, buy a test. Standing there freaking out makes more symptoms pop up because you think it and your body somehow does it.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Other than menopause, which I really hope you're not going through yet, I would say you might be coming down with a virus. Lots of fresh fruit, lots of water and lots of rest.

Is that 10 degrees C or F? It gets down to about 10C here in the winter and I don't wear a coat if I'm walking anywhere because I get too hot.

Oh, I've just seen yue's post. Is pregnancy a possibility? That can make you have hot flashes.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Some women do go through early menopause. If I remember correctly, you're around 20 so it would be very unlikely. But not impossible. I'd rule out other things first.

However, menopausal symptoms can start years before your fertility actually ends so yes, it is possible to fall pregnant whilst experiencing symptoms.

The most likely thing is that you have some mild illness and your body is running a temperature to try and get rid of it. Do you feel unwell at all other than the hot flashes? Sleepy, tired, not quite right? Could be a urinary tract infection given that you're peeing a lot.

I'm no medical expert though. If you're worried, see a doctor stat.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Could be related to your BC. I used to get them occasionally when I first started taking it.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Cross your fingers for my boyfriend and I, guys. We're working on some big changes. I'm starting to look for a better job on first shift (currently on 3rd) and he just got new schedule request forms today (he works 2nd). He's not an 8-5 guy, but there's one shift that gets him out at 7pm and one that gets him out at 11pm and both are great compared to what he has now (off 12:30a 3 days, off 1:30am 1 day, 7pm 1 day). I hope he gets the 7:15 one so we can have similar normal people schedules together.
#FreeBen
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

blackbetty, keeping my fingers crossed :)

cake, I had the similar for almost two months and I am 99% sure I had a virus of some kind as my body raised a small fever at evenings. Stayed somewhat normal during daytime, and bam, evenings were nasty. It wasn't super bad though, I could still work. And I had no super severe symptoms either. Maybe same is for you?
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I'd definitely go see a doctor, better to be safe than sorry and it is the one way to get a firm diagnosis on it.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Okay guys... need some words of wisdom.

Me and my co worker have gotten on real well, for the past four months we have become real good friends. Turns out she knows my ex ( the good one ) and she sat down and listened to what happened between us. She is also still really good friends with a lot of his mates that I got along with til the break up and haven't talked to any of them since.

I told her how I missed them and why I haven't talked to them since. My co worker said that would most likely be happy to see me since they are very nice people. She is talking about maybe going out one night and I could meet them all again. But I don't know if that is a good idea since they are my ex's friends. I want to see them but at the same time I wonder if it would be a bad idea.

Anyone have any words of wisdom on this?

Unread post by Guest »

This happened with me with an 8 year relationship. I was a sweetheart for his fraternity and missed the hell out of my close friends from there after the break up, but recently, I've reconnected with a bunch of them. Wait for them to come around. Many don't know how to balance being friends with both. I'm not sure how long you were together or how close these friends were to you, but I'd let them come around.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

AuntieToABabyBoy:) wrote:That moment when you pour your heart out to someone that you really care about and want to be with and they don't even say anything :'(
It sucks :( ...is the kind of "not saying anything YET" or "figuring out a way to leave through the emergency exit?" Give it a little time...then try to turn the page. Close a chapter, open another. You don't want to stay around begging for crumbs.. :love2:
up all night, got demons to fight
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

cakewalked wrote:Yes I am 20. I've been reading about it can happen at 16 even.. The only reason I got concerned is because it's been happening for months not just recently. I just didn't really think about it until just now. I've had UTIs and they usually hurt. I might be putting something in my head but it's such a random thing.
It can be PMS, or a common side effect of your birth control (does the pamphlet say anything about it?)
it can be a food sensitivity, allergies, stress.. :)
How were you feeling mentally and emotionally when it happenend? Because it can be also anxiety attack, panic attack, agoraphobia..ask you doctor if it's just phisical. Did you have any particular changes in your lifestyle since it started?
My money would be on the pill, though.
up all night, got demons to fight
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

OhReallyNow wrote:This happened with me with an 8 year relationship. I was a sweetheart for his fraternity and missed the hell out of my close friends from there after the break up, but recently, I've reconnected with a bunch of them. Wait for them to come around. Many don't know how to balance being friends with both. I'm not sure how long you were together or how close these friends were to you, but I'd let them come around.
We were together for four months as crazy as it is, judgement can be thrown because I know how weird it must sound, but because our relationship started round when the school Holidays started, we ended up hanging out with his friends a lot. Stayed at their house for a night, talked a lot, made a lot of good jokes and puns and they all loved that, I cooked and they were all in love with that since non of them really knew how to cook a good pork chop with sauce. They all said how much of a great girlfriend I was compared to the others. So when we broke up, they were a bit devastated. And I felt bad because as much as I like them, being my ex's friends I just wanted to distance myself from anything that was related to him. Its hard because its been a year and a half.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Well ladies we did a little move on Sunday with my two kids my dad and niece. On god. A shit storm let me tell you. First there is family drama for not only my family so my parents and myself that needs to be sorted out. It has nothing to do with me moving in it has to do with my father. But it was my excuse out. I called and told the father of my children and his mother that I have family issues and that I need to go up and deal with this and I could be gone for 2-3 weeks. Which is all true. But he has no idea I already pre planned the move it just so happened a family problem arises so I didn't have to lie because I haven't told him we were leaving yet. Because I can't lie to save my life. So I told him the truth as to why and when we were leaving. He came over and said goodbye to the kids. So my parents were having a conversation on the phone and since they weren't fighting he started to clue in. So by Sunday he texted saying "how come you haven't left yet" at 9am because we were suppose to leave. He was suppose to show up on his scheduled so I could do laundry and get things down but he never did so I can do laundry so we were stuck doing laundry and start packing and getting things done long story short he ended up showing up at 3 PM he started to accuse me and my dad abducting the kids so he called the cops so we end up waiting for the cops. There is more to the story. But phone is at 1%. Going to die.

Return to “Off Topic Archive”