Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenageWOWlilyWOWWWW Part 19

Unread post by blackbetty »

Thread titles?

Should we make a topic for thread titles by section?
#FreeBen
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

ashley21 wrote:
arielgee_ wrote:And yeah guys enough with the Vanessa compliments lol
Huh? What compliments?

Probably all the ones about her looking nice in her engagement photos. I actually think it's nice that everyone is saying she looked nice we all know she reads here and she deserves to see something nice said by people who are usually negative about her. I hope she listens to people saying how nice she looks with colors other than black on. She looked so nice wearing that blue and I hope she starts exploring more with color. She didn't even wear much makeup if any and she still looked really pretty.
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by shelbyxo26 »

I think her pictures looked great but in all honesty, I am tired of seeing them. It's totally fine to post a couple that you like but she posted a video (which I didn't watch) and 16 on Instagram. Enough already V, enough!!
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

Damn no ones forcing you to follow her on Instagram. If Vanessa is happy about how her engagement pictures came out and wants to post them, she's free to. That's like telling a new mom to stop posting pictures of her newborn. Big and exciting things happening and they want to share it.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

CamilaCabello wrote:Damn no ones forcing you to follow her on Instagram. If Vanessa is happy about how her engagement pictures came out and wants to post them, she's free to. That's like telling a new mom to stop posting pictures of her newborn. Big and exciting things happening and they want to share it.
I saw a story on fb were this girls friends all got together and wrote her a letter about how annoying all her posts about her new baby were. Wtf is wrong is wrong with people. Yea tons of posts can be annoying but why be her friend if she annoys you enough to write a letter telling her to quit. I would be so pissed if someone did that to me. I love posting about awesome things my son does and I dont mind seeing other parents bragging either. Atleast it's posts about actually being around their kid instead of out partying like other parents. Sorry OT lol
PrincessConsuela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PrincessConsuela »

blackbettybamf wrote:Thread titles?

Should we make a topic for thread titles by section?
That's a good idea!
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

mommaof2cuties wrote:
CamilaCabello wrote:Damn no ones forcing you to follow her on Instagram. If Vanessa is happy about how her engagement pictures came out and wants to post them, she's free to. That's like telling a new mom to stop posting pictures of her newborn. Big and exciting things happening and they want to share it.
I saw a story on fb were this girls friends all got together and wrote her a letter about how annoying all her posts about her new baby were. Wtf is wrong is wrong with people. Yea tons of posts can be annoying but why be her friend if she annoys you enough to write a letter telling her to quit. I would be so pissed if someone did that to me. I love posting about awesome things my son does and I dont mind seeing other parents bragging either. Atleast it's posts about actually being around their kid instead of out partying like other parents. Sorry OT lol
I saw that on facebook too! The person who wrote it didn't even sign their name or anything it more of a "group" letter and in it they said they felt like she was taking attention from their kids or something like that. Anyway, I did enjoy seeing her pictures and I do think they turned out great and I hope she is happy with them BUT I don't think she needs to post them all one after another and then make a video slide show. I don't think there's anything wrong with posting them once in awhile, it's not like they had several different outfits or even different backgrounds so it all looked like the same photo several times. And honestly, an engagement photo shoot CANNOT be compared to a child.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't care if she posted all of them on Instagram first, that's her prerogative but she probably would have made more money off the slideshow if she posted a couple spoilers and then made a video and linked to it.
#FreeBen
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

blackbettybamf wrote:I don't care if she posted all of them on Instagram first, that's her prerogative but she probably would have made more money off the slideshow if she posted a couple spoilers and then made a video and linked to it.
Do you (or anyone else) know if she hired anyone to take them or if someone just used her camera? She started posting them the next day, she said she was still editing some, and they're no water marks.
crs2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crs2015 »

I did open the description to look for the song info bc it was nice. I did see a person named Gabriel saying "u used my song!thanks" I'm sure it was sincere but again most ppl put song info in description. Also I didn't notice the bra strap. U guys r trying a little to hard to knit-pick.all females have bra mishaps. The engagement pics were beautiful. I'm engaged and jealous of their photos :p
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

crs2015 wrote:I did open the description to look for the song info bc it was nice. I did see a person named Gabriel saying "u used my song!thanks" I'm sure it was sincere but again most ppl put song info in description. Also I didn't notice the bra strap. U guys r trying a little to hard to knit-pick.all females have bra mishaps. The engagement pics were beautiful. I'm engaged and jealous of their photos :p
Thanks for your opinion. This is a gossip forum. When the gossip is slow, people nit pick. It's the nature of the beast. Also, not to be snarky, but knitpicks is a sweet store with knitting stuff. I really want some of their Harmony interchangeable circular needles. ;)

To the previous poster who asked who took the pictures, I'm not sure and I don't think she said.
#FreeBen
nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

Lol I wanted to point out how she said she wasn't near any other store so she had to buy the cat food from Trader Joe's. There is literally a Petco in the exact same strip of stores as trader joes and there is also the infamous Target right down the road that B and V like to go to. Lol

"Life is like photography, you use the negatives to develop..."
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't think it's really nitpicking about the bra. Those are once in a lifetime kinda pictures if this is her only marriage. I'd be a little sad looking back and seeing my bra show and the photographer not mentioning it me. But like I said before I didn't notice til I read it here then it stood out to me in every pic, so most people won't notice it. But it will be something she always notices since you notice everything in your own photos. They were beautiful pics either way though, it's not like the straps completely ruined her photos.
[kayrawrr]
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by [kayrawrr] »

We get it V, you went to Trader Joe's. Is it really necessary to say "trader joe's this, trader joe's that" for every single product you bought?
justactcasual
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justactcasual »

The light up wine bottle in the grocery haul looks familiar.

CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

justactcasual wrote:The light up wine bottle in the grocery haul looks familiar.

She's had it since they moved into the apartment. It's nothing new that she "copied it from Britney"
justactcasual
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justactcasual »

CamilaCabello wrote:
justactcasual wrote:The light up wine bottle in the grocery haul looks familiar.

She's had it since they moved into the apartment. It's nothing new that she "copied it from Britney"
Oh I've never noticed it before! Even if it was new- it's not like Britney invented the idea anyway. I'm just saying that that's the 4th time I've noticed one of those wine bottle light decorations in a YouTube video this week. Random.

Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

2011teenagetrailaddict

2011teenageBowflex (cuz shes trying to get ampled at the gym)

2011teenagePoser (cuz her photos pretending to do shit)

2011IMHEADINGTOTHETRAILBYTHEWAYteenagegirl

I dont knoow lol

Return to “2011teenagemom”