DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bryan posted an IG story of him using a leaf blower on Ollie. Right in his face. First of all, he calls Ollie a toddler again, which makes me irrationally angry, but what if he blew a little pebble into Ollie's face, or dirt into his eyes? Such a jerk!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tintin15 »

I don't think Missy's complaining is what did it. If it is, for sure something is going to be messed up with the pool because they didn't get a chance to finish it.

But, I think Missy only THINKS it was her complaining and the precious princess got her way. I think they were already planning to plaster and fill the pool tomorrow, but Missy was too impatient and instead of asking when it would be finished, went and was rude to them.

If that's the case, I hope she feels like a real bitch.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

lmmomSD wrote:So, if they are admitting to bitching at the pool guys now, we know where that frowny face in the pool came from!

Im sorry, but if I'm paying so much money for something and they promised me it will be done at a certain time, I'll be pissed, too!!
I will curse the shit out of them, lol.
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by yoyo16 »

Coolowl wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if that was photoshopped in since it won't ever be seen once it's plastered over...or they did it.

Whatever work needs to be done is going to end up shotty now since they wanted their big reveal to be a "special memorial day" vlog.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was papa that got them to "finish" the pool by Friday. I hope it rains. :-P

You're right, it looks photoshopped. If you look closely, you can see a white line around the blue color of the smiley.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Theirmom wrote:Guess I'm in the minority, but if I were paying an obscene amount of money for a service, I damn well want it done ON TIME. Outside of circumstances clearly stipulated in the contract (weather, injury, unforeseen issue with the property), I expect what I pay for, WHEN I paid for it to be done.

Loudly whining within earshot is passive aggressive. They have no excuse to be rude, but it's hardly entitlement to expect a service you've paid for.

I can't help but think the only reason their complaints are being condemned is because you all disagree with the project. But the principle remains the same regardless of the ostentatiousness of the purchase. It's not unreasonable to be annoyed when someone you paid isn't fulfilling their contract as stipulated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Exactly! I've seen numerous times (in the background) that there was good weather but the workers were not there!
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

ladyju28 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So, if they are admitting to bitching at the pool guys now, we know where that frowny face in the pool came from!

Im sorry, but if I'm paying so much money for something and they promised me it will be done at a certain time, I'll be pissed, too!!
I will curse the shit out of them, lol.
This is no way to treat people though no matter how much you paid. It's understandable to get frustrated and annoyed but to treat people like crap just because something is behind schedule, which I am sure they were fully aware of, is no way to react.

Since I have been on the other end when I call customer service anywhere or even in person I don't curse at them or get nasty no matter how mad I may be. I may get frustrated but I try to keep my cool because I know the service I receive in return will be so much better with a cooler head.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

We don't know what their deal was with the pool people. They likely have other places that they're working on. But just assuming the pool people screwed up is just as bad as assuming that Missy was just being a bitch. The thing is, that Bryan and Missy have a history of blaming companies for things that are their fault, so it's hard to trust their word.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

ladyju28 wrote: Exactly! I've seen numerous times (in the background) that there was good weather but the workers were not there!
They could have put down some material that needs to dry or set for a certain period of time, preventing them from working on the pool.

Or just not believe in overworking their laborers.

Yeesh.
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

ladyju28 wrote:
Theirmom wrote:Guess I'm in the minority, but if I were paying an obscene amount of money for a service, I damn well want it done ON TIME. Outside of circumstances clearly stipulated in the contract (weather, injury, unforeseen issue with the property), I expect what I pay for, WHEN I paid for it to be done.

Loudly whining within earshot is passive aggressive. They have no excuse to be rude, but it's hardly entitlement to expect a service you've paid for.

I can't help but think the only reason their complaints are being condemned is because you all disagree with the project. But the principle remains the same regardless of the ostentatiousness of the purchase. It's not unreasonable to be annoyed when someone you paid isn't fulfilling their contract as stipulated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Exactly! I've seen numerous times (in the background) that there was good weather but the workers were not there!
Yeah but remember that a lot of the time they are filming late in the afternoon trying to make it seem like it's early. For all we know the workers could have gone home by then. Also, if they had any permit issues you wouldn't see the workers either. Construction is a very tricky thing especially when working outdoors. So many little unexpected things can happen that will push a deadline back more and more.

This whole thing is about them wanting their memorial day pool party.
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

fossilfinger wrote:
ladyju28 wrote: Exactly! I've seen numerous times (in the background) that there was good weather but the workers were not there!
They could have put down some material that needs to dry or set for a certain period of time, preventing them from working on the pool.

Or just not believe in overworking their laborers.

Yeesh.
Exactly...or maybe some materials were on backorder or discontinued and they had to find something else.

We will never know but I'm sure there will be issues with the finished product that they will blame on the workers.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Are people for real? We saw Missy and Bryan adding customizations after the workers had started. This will most definitely effect the timeline for completion in most cases. We saw this same thing with Ellie and her ice palace. Princess kept adding things and then pouted when her house wasn't completed "on time." Most professional companies have a line up of other jobs they want to get to if the jobs are paid per contract and not hourly. There is no incentive to just be lazy and take their time. My guess is B&M were bitter because they tried to throw more money at the workers to complete the job faster and the contractor told them to piss off. Labourers have families they want to spend time with too.
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

HelloSweetie wrote:Are people for real? We saw Missy and Bryan adding customizations after the workers had started. This will most definitely effect the timeline for completion in most cases. We saw this same thing with Ellie and her ice palace. Princess kept adding things and then pouted when her house wasn't completed "on time." Most professional companies have a line up of other jobs they want to get to if the jobs are paid per contract and not hourly. There is no incentive to just be lazy and take their time. My guess is B&M were bitter because they tried to throw more money at the workers to complete the job faster and the contractor told them to piss off. Labourers have families they want to spend time with too.
Thank you
Makennnzie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Makennnzie »

Uhhhhhh they just gave a 1.5 year old Bubble Gum.

For reals?

On Instagram story.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

yoyo16 wrote:
Coolowl wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if that was photoshopped in since it won't ever be seen once it's plastered over...or they did it.

Whatever work needs to be done is going to end up shotty now since they wanted their big reveal to be a "special memorial day" vlog.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was papa that got them to "finish" the pool by Friday. I hope it rains. :-P

You're right, it looks photoshopped. If you look closely, you can see a white line around the blue color of the smiley.
It's 100% photo shopped. Not only is it poorly done and you can just look at it and tell, but when they showed it on the vlog it was painted in grey, not blue!! The grey eyebrows from the original frown are still there!! It's so weird to me that they fake stuff like that. Not only is it weird and petty (like who cares enough to photoshop that??) but it's something that can be easily seen as fake if you watch the vlogs. If they are petty enough to photoshop a smile over a frown then what all ARE they really hiding from viewers?? It's just weird and creepy.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Of course he's Image ImageImage
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I was expecting Missy to name drop the pool company so the kiddies would blow them up on social media like they do with every company that spites them. Lol
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

ladyju28 wrote:Of course he's Image ImageImage
And another freaking sword.
addyrs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by addyrs »

About an hour ago, my friend and I were at the mall, getting a brownie, when out of the corner of my eye a small child with a sword ran up to the glass case. I looked over and it was Ollie! Sure enough, Bryan, Missy, and Finn walked up too. I couldn't believe it! Nothing exciting went down, but I was still shocked to actually see them in real life, especially without a camera in hand. I will say that gosh, Ollie is LOUD. And I was surprised that it was just them, no Mimi and Papa or the Johnsons or anyone.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

addyrs wrote:About an hour ago, my friend and I were at the mall, getting a brownie, when out of the corner of my eye a small child with a sword ran up to the glass case. I looked over and it was Ollie! Sure enough, Bryan, Missy, and Finn walked up too. I couldn't believe it! Nothing exciting went down, but I was still shocked to actually see them in real life, especially without a camera in hand. I will say that gosh, Ollie is LOUD. And I was surprised that it was just them, no Mimi and Papa or the Johnsons or anyone.
Were you at the Temecula Promenade?

addyrs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by addyrs »

lmmomSD wrote: Were you at the Temecula Promenade?

Indeed!

Return to “Daily Bumps”