C&K: LAY AT HOME PARENTS. PART 11

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: C&K: LAY AT HOME PARENTS. PART 11

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, he was vlogging and driving in a thunderstorm with the kids. I don't care if it was in the golf cart. It wasn't safe.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by askeptichere »

Do they not check weather reports? Or purposely ignore them, and if they get caught in bad weather, it'll make for good vlog footage? If there was any possibility of rain, wouldn't you take a car to the pool? I was pretty impressed with how calm Gaines was in the golf cart as it was raining and they were racing home.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

askeptichere wrote:Do they not check weather reports? Or purposely ignore them, and if they get caught in bad weather, it'll make for good vlog footage? If there was any possibility of rain, wouldn't you take a car to the pool? I was pretty impressed with how calm Gaines was in the golf cart as it was raining and they were racing home.
I'm beginning to think it's one of those two things too. They have gotten caught in bad weather with Gaines, and just a couple of days ago with the tornado warning. Either they just don't check the weather, and say "Oh, the sun is out, let's go to the pool" or they think it's good vlog footage. And I still think vlogging while driving in a thunderstorm with the kids is just unsafe. His vision was obscured anyway because he didn't have windshield wipers, and if something had happened, would that have been worth some vlog footage?

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm about ready to take a break from watching them. I really used to look forward to watching their vlogs, but lately Cullen has been getting on my nerves more so than usual, and seems to purposely make poor decisions for the sake of views. I don't like that now whenever I see a new vlog, my first thoughts are "oh geez, what's it going to be today?"
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

I'm glad they did not go to vidcon. The kids don't need that ( even tho they said they where not going to take them) plus cullen gets to Bryan's level when he is there and katie probably gets embarrassed from that.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Strawberry26 wrote:I'm glad they did not go to vidcon. The kids don't need that ( even tho they said they where not going to take them) plus cullen gets to Bryan's level when he is there and katie probably gets embarrassed from that.

I have a feeling they're still going out there. Maybe to meet up with DB/EJ? Grand Berry looked like she was staying at their house to spend the night and take care of at least Gaines.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Did anyone else catch the giant eye-roll Katie gave Cullen when he dumped that laundry basket out? It looked like she had already folded what was in the bottom of the basket and then threw another load of unfolded clothes on top, and he just dumped the whole thing on the couch. He cut out the audio at that point and just had music, but she stopped and stared at him, rolled her eyes, and walked away like she just couldn't deal.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Why was Cullen so "freaked out" that Madeline hadn't had her phone all day? She's a kid. She was being a kid hanging out with Gaines and helping them. It sounded like he was the driving force behind going to pick it up. That's weird. He's almost as hooked on his phone as Missy is. He's always got it in his hand when he's just sitting.
I also think they're going to go to California. From what Katie was saying about stuff "after VidCon". I'm glad they weren't going to take Gaines. Bryan and Missy didn't take their kids either, but for some reason, I think their reasoning was more selfish. I think Bryan and Missy just wanted to have fun. Maybe I'm wrong, but who knows...

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Yeah, they are totally headed to Missy & Bryan's pool party. Although, it is sort of a long trip just for a party. Didn't DBs last big party get shut down by the cops for noise complaints? Also, where are all these YTers staying? DBs seem to have just one guest room (where Kelsey and Corbin are staying) and they seem to be inviting all the family vloggers over.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

askeptichere wrote:I'm about ready to take a break from watching them. I really used to look forward to watching their vlogs, but lately Cullen has been getting on my nerves more so than usual, and seems to purposely make poor decisions for the sake of views. I don't like that now whenever I see a new vlog, my first thoughts are "oh geez, what's it going to be today?"
Unfortunately, I've been feeling the same and I have watched them for awhile too. I really hope the fame isn't going to his head or his friends aren't running off on him.

It looks like they are going to the Bumps house for an after vidcon meetup. *gag*
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Katie used to rein Cullen in more. Either she was conscious of how immature he came off and tried to keep a lid on it, or she just doesn't care anymore, because _she_ thinks he's funny. Now that they got the holy Grail of 500K subscribers, she just lets Cullen and Jay act out all they want.

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

lmmomSD wrote:So, he was vlogging and driving in a thunderstorm with the kids. I don't care if it was in the golf cart. It wasn't safe.

additionally being in a golf cart makes me upset because I find that dangerous. They knew there was a chance of rain still so they should have taken their car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

For the title being what it was today I was disappointed on the explanation. It just seemed like if you weren't going to properly explain you should use a different title.
lol nickpicking I know I'm sorry

bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

ewokfan11 wrote:Yeah, they are totally headed to Missy & Bryan's pool party. Although, it is sort of a long trip just for a party. Didn't DBs last big party get shut down by the cops for noise complaints? Also, where are all these YTers staying? DBs seem to have just one guest room (where Kelsey and Corbin are staying) and they seem to be inviting all the family vloggers over.
I wouldn't be surprised if Bryan had paid for the plane tickets. It's not like he hasn't done it before...
galifreyancatlady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by galifreyancatlady »

One positive thing: Brooks is so close to walking. I love the towel trick, and I'm gonna have to steal it.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

bffb3 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Yeah, they are totally headed to Missy & Bryan's pool party. Although, it is sort of a long trip just for a party. Didn't DBs last big party get shut down by the cops for noise complaints? Also, where are all these YTers staying? DBs seem to have just one guest room (where Kelsey and Corbin are staying) and they seem to be inviting all the family vloggers over.
I wouldn't be surprised if Bryan had paid for the plane tickets. It's not like he hasn't done it before...
Oh, yeah. It is good for him, because it makes him look/feel more popular. "Look! My besties flew all the way from Alabama for my party!" I will gag if they take Gaines. Then Bryan will double up on the "baby girl". He has been calling June that too.

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I just spoke to my sister in law who was at Vidcon. By the sound of it, they made the right choice by not going and taking the kids. Apparently this was the craziest yet. I've seen a few videos that look pretty rough too.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

They are at the bums house. Ellie just showed it on her Instagram story.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

They were planning to go to Vidcon, so they probably already had plane tickets. I wonder if anyone will accuse them of ditching their kids to go party?
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

C&K: LAY AT HOME PARENTS. PART 11

Unread post by daisy1000 »

Strawberry26 wrote:They are at the bums house. Ellie just showed it on her Instagram story.

Yeah! Cullen posted some pictures too. Cue obnoxious Cullen in the vlogs to come as he hangs out with Bryan and Jared in the new pool.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”