E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

twinnotwo71
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by twinnotwo71 »

Has it been a long time since we've seen or heard mention of Mike and Ashley Costa? I don't watch every vlog, so very possible I could have missed something.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

Ducklings4 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
samawest wrote:I don't believe that symptoms are always a sign that things are going well or so I've been told. I've been pregnant two times(I'm currently on baby number 2, third trimester) and I've hardly had any symptoms except exhaustion and I've had healthy pregnancies and babies. I know that she's worried about miscarrying and the symptoms give her hope but does she have to obsess over it? I'm totally not trying to be offensive to women that have had losses I'm just genuinely curious. It seems like she brings it up a lot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I felt amazing when I was pregnant with my daughter. I was a little queasy during the first trimester, but after that, I was like "I am a fertile goddess! I am woman, hear me roar!" My daughter does have special needs, but I wouldn't have called it an issue then. Didn't show up until later. And she was so active, she not only had a true knot in the cord, it was wrapped around her neck! We were lucky that it didn't compress!
But overall, isn't it an old wives tale that morning sickness means that things are going well. And how sick can she be if she's stuffing 4 big chocolate chip cookies into her mouth? When I am nauseated for whatever reason, chocolate chip cookies are the last thing on my mind!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I was hospitalized for morning sickness. I lost 15 lbs in the first trimester with my first two pregnancies. Funny, they were my two biggest at almost 10 lbs and over 10 lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's funny how that works out. My aunt was very sick and had a bigger baby. A healthy baby is a healthy baby I guess.

Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

amyfalafal wrote:
Mk1 wrote:
samawest wrote:I don't believe that symptoms are always a sign that things are going well or so I've been told. I've been pregnant two times(I'm currently on baby number 2, third trimester) and I've hardly had any symptoms except exhaustion and I've had healthy pregnancies and babies. I know that she's worried about miscarrying and the symptoms give her hope but does she have to obsess over it? I'm totally not trying to be offensive to women that have had losses I'm just genuinely curious. It seems like she brings it up a lot.

I have been kind of wondering the same thing. She was supposedly "soooooooo sick" with the last pregnancy also for that month they kept it quiet before revealing they had miscarried. So apparently she was "sooooooo sick" that whole time but the baby had literally stopped growing several weeks before. Ellie thought she was like 10 weeks (correct me if I'm wrong) but the Dr said the baby stopped growing at 4 or 5 weeks.
In my personal experience, I had a few different kind of losses and never had morning sickness with any of them or my 2 "successful"/healthy pregnancies. All the labs from my losses concluded non genetic reasons of miscarriage or medically unexplained stillbirths. Every time I am pregnant I throw up once usually after eating a burrito that I "had to have" and once during labour.
And in my professional education/experience: Morning sickness or hyperemesis gravidarum has a lot to do how your body handles the extra load of hormones. There is no way of telling if you'll have it or not. It's not genetic. Every. One. Is. Different. But it's not a sign whether your pregnancy is healthy or not. OB's and midwives don't ask "hey, do you have morning sickness? You better have it because it's a sign of a healthy pregnancy!" No, they comment on it to relax you to assure you hormones are working well. They generally avoid any wording that has to to with loss unless you had one before. In that case they send you to check you HCG a couple of times to reassure you the numbers are rising. Aside from having missed your period, having morning sickness is a physical confirmation you are pregnant, but not an official or necessary one. Some women admit they tell people they are experiencing morning sickness because people often ask about it.
I was told one time that because I wasn't sick that it meant something was wrong. I was so hurt by that comment but my doctor said basically the same thing you did. Every mom is different. I'm sorry for your losses, I can't imagine how hard that is.

cleo2016
Amateur
Amateur

Re: E+J:

Unread post by cleo2016 »

I never realized how much of a bitch Ellue turned out to be until I listened to her bitch fit on today's vlog. She is exhausting. All she does is complain about being pregnant. She can't handle the fact that everyone is calling her out on it. Or maybe she is just completely delusional & doesn't know the difference between complaining & explaining. Who knows.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

[quote="Mk1"][quote="samawest"]I don't believe that symptoms are always a sign that things are going well or so I've been told. I've been pregnant two times(I'm currently on baby number 2, third trimester) and I've hardly had any symptoms except exhaustion and I've had healthy pregnancies and babies. I know that she's worried about miscarrying and the symptoms give her hope but does she have to obsess over it? I'm totally not trying to be offensive to women that have had losses I'm just genuinely curious. It seems like she brings it up a lot.

Well look at kate middleton.. she has severe morning sickness and she's fine and her kids are fine
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I fainted in the grocery store on to the conveyor belt because I never ate breakfast and thought I could run there and back home to make food. Nope you have to remember to eat. So embarrassing. But everyone was so nice to me.
What was her rant about?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

OMG I just watched Ellie in the beginning of yesterday's vlog. I am sorry but she is such a b*tch. She is so out of touch with reality- she stays home, her husband is home with her and basically waits on her hand and foot- she gets to lie around all day. 90% of other pregnant women have to either go to work, take care of kids on their own or do other things in addition to being pregnant. Maybe she should self reflect about WHY they are getting all the hate.

She is just so unlikeable. I love watching vlogs of pregnant women but there is something about Ellie that is just so entitled and off putting.
cleo2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cleo2016 »

LittleRus wrote:OMG I just watched Ellie in the beginning of yesterday's vlog. I am sorry but she is such a b*tch. She is so out of touch with reality- she stays home, her husband is home with her and basically waits on her hand and foot- she gets to lie around all day. 90% of other pregnant women have to either go to work, take care of kids on their own or do other things in addition to being pregnant. Maybe she should self reflect about WHY they are getting all the hate.

She is just so unlikeable. I love watching vlogs of pregnant women but there is something about Ellie that is just so entitled and off putting.
I totally agree with you!!!!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

In response to the comments defending Ellie saying they would want to sit in bed all day too if they had the chance... would you if you had kids?

Those boys are basically going to deal with a distant and distracted mother for the next 9 months (pregnancy only gets harder as you go on) and then she'll have the baby and it will be more bed-sitting all day and hiding. Those poor boys deserve better than that. Life still happens around you when you are pregnant. If Ellie can't function while pregnant and needs to just lay around all day, then perhaps she should have stopped at just the two children. Jackson and Calvin's needs should be coming first all the time.... not Ellie's wants.

The way Jared has spoiled and enabled her makes him just as guilty in my eyes. He should be ashamed of who he had become. I believe he was raised better than that.
CurbUrEnthusiasm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CurbUrEnthusiasm »

cleo2016 wrote:I never realized how much of a bitch Ellue turned out to be until I listened to her bitch fit on today's vlog. She is exhausting. All she does is complain about being pregnant. She can't handle the fact that everyone is calling her out on it. Or maybe she is just completely delusional & doesn't know the difference between complaining & explaining. Who knows.
I haven't been watching. What did she say?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Their first children's book

I'd rather have my children listen to Bryan's album, than have them influenced in any way by Jared's creepiness.

But hey, at least they are looking for ways to make money outside of YT. Apparently its just that easy to be a successful writer
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Thought it was strange that the thumbnail and title were baby related but they really didn’t say anything about it. You’d think it would have have been something more about the book that they’ve obviously paid some $$$ to put it out. Oh wait.... then the thumbnail wouldn’t have been about Ellie. Forgot that’s what everything is about.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Jackson riding the Segway alone in the front yard (without a helmet) just astounds me. What if he lost control of it and ended up in traffic? Or ended up going too fast and hit his head? Safety isn't talked about on this board nearly as often as others, but I think E&J are just as bad, if not worse.

And I know they are potty training Calvin, but seeing him in his underwear all day makes me really uncomfortable. So does the creepy way Jared acts with Landon.
Last edited by HelloSweetie on Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Aurielle wrote:
Mk1 wrote:

Well look at kate middleton.. she has severe morning sickness and she's fine and her kids are fine
But the morning sickness wasn't an indicator of the health of her or her babies. She just happened to have hyperemesis. And healthy babies.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

Jared filming Landon is the shower... what a creepy man.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Are they really using dead babies as clickbait?! That’s disgusting. They absolutely used that emoji to make people think something happened with this baby.

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Mk1 wrote:

I have been kind of wondering the same thing. She was supposedly "soooooooo sick" with the last pregnancy also for that month they kept it quiet before revealing they had miscarried. So apparently she was "sooooooo sick" that whole time but the baby had literally stopped growing several weeks before. Ellie thought she was like 10 weeks (correct me if I'm wrong) but the Dr said the baby stopped growing at 4 or 5 weeks.
She was 5,5 weeks and the """""""""baby"""""""""""" had stopped growing as an embryo, a tiny fetus at best. Happens to zillions of women around the world every month. 2 thirds (66 %) of women experience miscarriages without even knowing! There is a reason you only tell people you're pregnant after the first trimester you know. It was a failed pregnancy in my book, something was wrong with the embryo or perhaps it was just the wrong combination of egg and sperm cell. In that sense I believe Oprah Winfrey was wrong, you _can_ be half pregnant ;) .

And yes I had a failed pregnancy (thanks to the people who got angry at me for not falling for their drama and lying about the length of their "pregnancy" (6 weeks soon became 8 weeks, plus she was counting from her ovulation date, which should be counting from 3 days later), to later on being surprised they were soo milking it - they were milking it from the very start they uploaded the "miscarriage" vlog! They were abusing the whole infertility community from the start), but I didn't go drama about it (although I understand when vlogging your life, one could share this event, I mean tell about it) and never thought I was infertile or belonged to a "special" group of people who earned special care to get pregnant, perhaps getting attention or for having vlogging material at the same time. And I'm not even sure if it was a failed pregnancy in my case, since I have a womb cyst, and I don't know since when it was there, and if it was there before the pregnancy (which I didn't know about!), this might have been the _external_ cause, and not inherent to fundamental flaws of the embryo which is just nature. In the first case you could call it an unfortunate accident, in the second it is just how life works. And again, millions of women around the world are miscarrying embryos and fetuses every month without even knowing, most of the times because nature says: nope, wrong combo, some fundamental flaws here. lol, sorry.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

cat9480 wrote:Image

Are they really using dead babies as clickbait?! That’s disgusting. They absolutely used that emoji to make people think something happened with this baby.

While I think the emoji choice is very bizarre, I don't think they used it deliberately as clickbait. Their faces are way too happy to be talking about dying babies, and also it wouldn't make sense to have both Julie and Ellie in the thumbnail if that were the case. I am definitely getting sick of the "we can't stop talking about babies" theme already, though!
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

natalka81 wrote:

While I think the emoji choice is very bizarre, I don't think they used it deliberately as clickbait. Their faces are way too happy to be talking about dying babies, and also it wouldn't make sense to have both Julie and Ellie in the thumbnail if that were the case. I am definitely getting sick of the "we can't stop talking about babies" theme already, though!
I think they think this emoji means just an angel of a baby. Not a literal angel. Like babies are sweet. Poor emoji choice on their part, but I think they are genuinely clueless and not clickbaiting here.
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

NellieNovember wrote:
natalka81 wrote:

I think they think this emoji means just an angel of a baby. Not a literal angel. Like babies are sweet. Poor emoji choice on their part, but I think they are genuinely clueless and not clickbaiting here.
Ah yes my fav griffiths game of clickbate or clueless

Return to “Ellie and Jared”