8 Puffy Passengers - Part #7

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Puffy Passengers - Part #7

Unread post by Caisflame »

freebeegal wrote:
Aurielle wrote:I get so triggered when people talk about their showering habits. We're allowed 90 second showers a day and given my hair is down to my waist (growing it to donate) it's just impossible so I shower way less than you all seem to . You do it with a cloth and a sink of water. Try for a week just using 50 litres of water a day and you'd be surprised at how much water you're all wasting. Shari however is a greasy child but the griffiths don't seem like the type to cough up money for doctors unless the kid is in severe pain.
Are you in prison? I don’t mean to be rude but where are you that limits your shower time to 90 seconds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm also wondering where you are that limits showers to 90 seconds. Mine are at least 15 minutes.

I also don't think it's unusual for a 15 year old in the midst of puberty to be greasy and it's not something I would think to see a doctor about unless it was extreme, and it doesn't seem to be.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

To be fair, it wasn't Aurielle who started about doctors, but I believe she referred to the original post. And now I'm going to withhold, because I could say a thing or two about the sheer pretentiousness of the original post ;)
bbaby18
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by bbaby18 »

Man Julie's attitude when Ruby was trying to explain that math to her. Maybe thats why she got a 50%?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

bbaby18 wrote:Man Julie's attitude when Ruby was trying to explain that math to her. Maybe thats why she got a 50%?

Was that their lame attempt at including educational content in the vlogs to satisfy YouTube’s education content quota for kids? Almost as dumb as Bryan copying and pasting Wikipedia pages about horse things Missy was talking about.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

bbaby18 wrote:Man Julie's attitude when Ruby was trying to explain that math to her. Maybe thats why she got a 50%?

I mean, I would probably have an attitude if my mom decided to show everyone that I got a 50%.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Julie has really been changing (in the vlogs at least) over the past few weeks. Makes me wonder how much having her life on youtube and a camera filming everything is effecting her. When they went to the private school and Ruby asked her how she did on the test, she was in a bad mood, and I feel like it would have went over much better if a camera wasn't on filming her emotions. I know I wouldn't want my bad grades to be known by millions, and for Christ sake, put the camera down while you're trying to explain the math problem. I really feel for her right now.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Defuego wrote:Julie has really been changing (in the vlogs at least) over the past few weeks. Makes me wonder how much having her life on youtube and a camera filming everything is effecting her. When they went to the private school and Ruby asked her how she did on the test, she was in a bad mood, and I feel like it would have went over much better if a camera wasn't on filming her emotions. I know I wouldn't want my bad grades to be known by millions, and for Christ sake, put the camera down while you're trying to explain the math problem. I really feel for her right now.
I couldn't agree more. I think she might have been also a bit embarrassed of that grade/failure and then Ruby rub it in her face and decided to show it to the whole world. I bet her school friends are going to see the video, and they might not have known that Julie didn't do so well. I think it was totally unfair for Julie that Ruby showed that moment. Talking about exploiting your kids...
Ruby's tone was so dismissive that it made me angry. '' Don't you know what a perimeter is'' Way to crush your child's self-esteem, Ruby! Well done! :x
alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

The amount of people (ie, 9-year-olds) commenting on how they were crying and fooled by their "Truth" prank video makes me sad.
sugarpea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sugarpea »

Shari is too cool for pajamas, too cool to swim,.... I seriously can't stand her. She is such a bag. "I'm sleep deprived." You are 15 and go to bed at 8PM every night. No you are not. I am not surprised people bully her, she's miserable.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Kataja wrote:
Defuego wrote:Julie has really been changing (in the vlogs at least) over the past few weeks. Makes me wonder how much having her life on youtube and a camera filming everything is effecting her. When they went to the private school and Ruby asked her how she did on the test, she was in a bad mood, and I feel like it would have went over much better if a camera wasn't on filming her emotions. I know I wouldn't want my bad grades to be known by millions, and for Christ sake, put the camera down while you're trying to explain the math problem. I really feel for her right now.
I couldn't agree more. I think she might have been also a bit embarrassed of that grade/failure and then Ruby rub it in her face and decided to show it to the whole world. I bet her school friends are going to see the video, and they might not have known that Julie didn't do so well. I think it was totally unfair for Julie that Ruby showed that moment. Talking about exploiting your kids...
Ruby's tone was so dismissive that it made me angry. '' Don't you know what a perimeter is'' Way to crush your child's self-esteem, Ruby! Well done! :x
All true. Except Ruby didn't even say "Don't you know what a perimeter is?" She said, "Don't you know what a parameter is?" Which to me indicates that perhaps she doesn't either...
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

Did her acceptance into the private school depend on the math grade? I haven't been watching, too busy with kids.
bbaby18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bbaby18 »

sugarpea wrote:Shari is too cool for pajamas, too cool to swim,.... I seriously can't stand her. She is such a bag. "I'm sleep deprived." You are 15 and go to bed at 8PM every night. No you are not. I am not surprised people bully her, she's miserable.
How can you sleep in a robe? Doesnt it get all wadded up under the covers? Ugh.

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

freebeegal wrote:
Aurielle wrote:I get so triggered when people talk about their showering habits. We're allowed 90 second showers a day and given my hair is down to my waist (growing it to donate) it's just impossible so I shower way less than you all seem to . You do it with a cloth and a sink of water. Try for a week just using 50 litres of water a day and you'd be surprised at how much water you're all wasting. Shari however is a greasy child but the griffiths don't seem like the type to cough up money for doctors unless the kid is in severe pain.
Are you in prison? I don’t mean to be rude but where are you that limits your shower time to 90 seconds?

Cape Town (South Africa) is in a severe drought, the dams are extremely low, little heavy rainfall and so the water usage is restricted. Some other areas are also affected. Water prices increasing and natural spring lines are excessively long. Me referring to her greasyness was 1)in relation to above posts and 2) her face and hair. Shes borderline Severus Snape looking. Her seeing a doctor was talking about her face
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

Thoughts from today's vlog:
I cannot stand Ruby! It's the same thing every single vlog..............She sits down or lays down and say's "This NEVER happens!" "I never get to sit down and relax and let everyone else do everything!" BITCH PLEASE! It's all you do. You are constantly laying down, sleeping in, taking naps, and "relaxing" while you are at home......And all the other times, you are gone on vacatations (without kids), date nights and out with friends or by yourself.

Maybe if Eve wore shoes at the hotel, she wouldn't have gotten hurt going to the pool. I know it's a lot to ask......honestly you probably encourage it b/c it means she will have the chance to get hurt which you can then vlog for our "entertainment"

Russell needs to be evaluated for being on the Autism spectrum. I am not being mean with this one, I actually know what I'm talking about. Professional and personal experience. College degree. There are several red flags there.

Sheri is just plain annoying. She is SO MUCH LIKE Ruby its not funny. Not that I condone bullying, but I can see why it happens to Sheri.

They need to stop filming Abbi and Chad who clearly do not like being filmed. They are seriously messing up their kids b/c all they care about it money.
Quit exploiting your children Ruby!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Aurielle wrote:
freebeegal wrote:

Cape Town (South Africa) is in a severe drought, the dams are extremely low, little heavy rainfall and so the water usage is restricted. Some other areas are also affected. Water prices increasing and natural spring lines are excessively long. Me referring to her greasyness was 1)in relation to above posts and 2) her face and hair. Shes borderline Severus Snape looking. Her seeing a doctor was talking about her face
I thought you might be in Cape Town when you mentioned the time limits on showers. California had a terrible drought in the 70's and we had water rationing.
That's awful. Hope things get better!

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I usually can't stand to watch them these days, but I did think Ruby and Shari in "the truth" video were funny. Ruby held a straight face the whole time and even Shari saying "you're not my mom, who are you?" got a laugh out of me. If only Ruby was always that good of an actress. I could see how kids might think it was real, but Kevin's smiling was a dead giveaway. Just nice to be able to enjoy one of their videos for once.
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by meatloaf »

Way to humiliate your child Ruby. Show her failing grade to the whole world. That was mean and unnecessary. Only to get views and make money off your children. You are a sad excuse as a mother.

And a free bedroom another freebie.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote: Maybe if Eve wore shoes at the hotel, she wouldn't have gotten hurt going to the pool. I know it's a lot to ask......honestly you probably encourage it b/c it means she will have the chance to get hurt which you can then vlog for our "entertainment"

[/b]

She is so annoying. Why couldn't she get some dollar flip flops.
Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

In todays vlog, she finally admits that she bought the kids not enough food. Hope she remembers to feed her children more healty and just more food!!
Pixel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pixel »

UGH RUBY. This lady will not stop calling her lack of parenting skills a "gaming addiction". Seriously!??! And then to act as if she's the Mom of the Year in her description...

Her response to mine: "Thanks for being respectful in sharing yours. I believe a 13 year old is responsible for doing his own homework and it isn’t the parents responsibility to make sure it is done. My job is to teach my children to become self governing. If there is something that interferes and the. Causes lying and sneezing it’s my job to possibly remove the interference and teach properly how to handle the interference."

(sneezing -> sneaking)

I have friends who have spent YEARS researching gaming and the effects it has psychologically, and it has been proven to not be considered addicting or to cause violence. For example, here is a recent BBC article summarizing the point: https://t.co/RlBruWlNak Like, okay clearly his habit got in the way of productivity, but that doesn't mean you clickbait other moms into the same false ideal. You fixed the problem, but call it what it was - a behaviour redirection.

Return to “8 Passengers”