Katie:Learning to Say No to Everything Except Gaines|Part 21

woahnow
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Katie:Learning to Say No to Everything Except Gaines|Part 21

Unread post by woahnow »

They have the kids out on the porch on insta stories. Running and jumping... its 10 o'clock here. Thos kids should be long in bed by now

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

woahnow wrote:They have the kids out on the porch on insta stories. Running and jumping... its 10 o'clock here. Thos kids should be long in bed by nowImage

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
I’m sure their neighbors really appreciate their loud mouths out there screaming and squealing at 10pm. I definitely don’t think Cullen is sober in the IG stories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

auntasaurus19 wrote:
I’m sure their neighbors really appreciate their loud mouths out there screaming and squealing at 10pm. I definitely don’t think Cullen is sober in the IG stories.

To be honest I don’t think Katie is either.

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

They finally cut that child's hair, she looks so much better!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Boymomma123 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 5:52 pm They finally cut that child's hair, she looks so much better!

It definitely needed to be done. She looks adorable.
shelbyanne2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shelbyanne2000 »

Gaines’ haircut is soo cute . she looks so grown up!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Just noticed that not only do Gaines and Brooks have their own IG pages, there's one for "Gaines and Brooks"

Call me crazy, but when my kids were little, the whole idea was to keep your kids OFF of public internet sites. Now people are making accounts for unborn babies. Brave New World.
Gaines does look great. Just think it sucks that yesterday was all about Brooks melting down, but today is all about how "adorable" Gaines is.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Nifer9900
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Nifer9900 »

I didn't see where the kids had their own IG pages? I saw on Katie's IG, she has highlights for each of the kiddos but it's not there own accounts.

lmmomSD wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:52 pm Just noticed that not only do Gaines and Brooks have their own IG pages, there's one for "Gaines and Brooks"
Call me crazy, but when my kids were little, the whole idea was to keep your kids OFF of public internet sites. Now people are making accounts for unborn babies. Brave New World.
Gaines does look great. Just think it sucks that yesterday was all about Brooks melting down, but today is all about how "adorable" Gaines is.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Nifer9900 wrote:I didn't see where the kids had their own IG pages? I saw on Katie's IG, she has highlights for each of the kiddos but it's not there own accounts.

lmmomSD wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:52 pm Just noticed that not only do Gaines and Brooks have their own IG pages, there's one for "Gaines and Brooks"

Thanks. I misunderstood. I saw the highlights and assumed they were actual pages. Shows how much I know about IG! And we know what happens when you assume!

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Brooks sure does love Baby Sophia!! He had my heart swooning in Britney’s vlog. So interested in her.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Wow..this page has died, just like their channel.
evil_twin_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by evil_twin_ »

Catface2 wrote:Wow..this page has died, just like their channel.
I've been wondering where everyone went.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

evil_twin_ wrote:
Catface2 wrote:Wow..this page has died, just like their channel.
I've been wondering where everyone went.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
I think since the channel is dying, nobody is watching, and there's nothing to talk about.

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

Anyone watch her livestream this morning? I tried but it was pretty boring at the beginning so I couldn't make it through. Just wondered if she talked about anything interesting.

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Boymomma123 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:34 am Anyone watch her livestream this morning? I tried but it was pretty boring at the beginning so I couldn't make it through. Just wondered if she talked about anything interesting.

Supposedly it was "life changing", real deep issues. I'm curious to what it was this time. How many videos has she made claiming that but only came out vague?
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

wishes wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:49 am
Boymomma123 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:34 am Anyone watch her livestream this morning? I tried but it was pretty boring at the beginning so I couldn't make it through. Just wondered if she talked about anything interesting.

Supposedly it was "life changing", real deep issues. I'm curious to what it was this time. How many videos has she made claiming that but only came out vague?
I didn't make it far into the video, but it sounded like she was going to talk about things that have happened in her life that had been life changing??
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
wishes wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:49 am

I didn't make it far into the video, but it sounded like she was going to talk about things that have happened in her life that had been life changing??
She literally rambles and stares at the ceiling while talking about books she’s read for 47 minutes. Also, she was making the point that a “switch flipped” in her and she made some life changes and the whole dissertation went something like this...

“You know how a kid learns to walk? Like, first they may crawl and then they may need something to hold onto to walk and they may be scared of falling but they walk anyway and keep trying. But then they may crawl. But then they try to walk again. And then they fall down and get a bruise. And eventually they start walking a little bit better but they still may fall down. Does that even make any sense? I don’t know y’all, you know like when something just clicks into place or a switch flips and then you just realize something that you never realized before...”

It was a long rambling session again to say NOTHING. Oh, except if you have problems google it. Just google, “my best friend is being a pain in the butt. What should I do?”

I mean life shattering shit here on this channel. Buckle up.

auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

As some speculated on this message board... At 32:30 she admits that the reason she began making all of these life changes was because she thought the relationship was over and she had to learn to make it on her own. That’s really the only part worth listening to, IMO. All the other is just rambling about books for the most part and her super long elitist explanations because we are all too dumb to understand her... if that makes sense?

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

auntasaurus19 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 12:43 pm As some speculated on this message board... At 32:30 she admits that the reason she began making all of these life changes was because she thought the relationship was over and she had to learn to make it on her own. That’s really the only part worth listening to, IMO. All the other is just rambling about books for the most part and her super long elitist explanations because we are all too dumb to understand her... if that makes sense?

Thanks for listening all the way through.

Well, what we want to know is why she thought it was over and what changed to not make it seem it was over? Unless she's hiding behind a facade.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Katie:Learning to Say No to Everything Except Gaines|Part 21

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

They’ve now signed up for Cameo, a site where washed up stars will sell shout outs for money.

$15 for a message they clearly are just phoning in. Money must be getting tight! There numbers look TERRIBLE. If I were Katie I’d rather go back to work part time than beg for money and saying what people tell me to in a recorded message. Half the time it’s just people trolling the “stars.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 6b251d.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Cullen and Katie”