KK-Money Debts & Shitty Presets | KKandBabyJ | Part 55

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: KK-Money Debts & Shitty Presets | KKandBabyJ | Part 55

Unread post by dramallama429 »

RottieMama wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:45 pm
dramallama429 wrote:oh my fuck... the fact that she keeps referring to the US as America and says "i gave him an hundred dollar american money" and she doesn't understand currency exchange at all.

they're so sheltered and some may not agree with me but the villa is not impressive at all for fiji. i wouldn't travel an entire day to stay in the country and not on the beach. with the view they have, they might as well be in miami or somewhere else in florida.
Same! How do you go to one of the most beautiful islands in the world and not stay by the ocean?? ImageImage

I thought for sure they were going to stay in one of those bougie bungalows over the water. Wtf? I feel so cheated! Image
I really thought so too! Don't worry..... Kernal will now read our posts and rent one!!! lol
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by remre1017 »

I’m just now getting to the airport vlog. Watching keren complain to the lady on the phone was ridiculous. Are you kidding me??
Keren you sound like a literal 16 year old crying to your mom. Grow up. People miss their flights. There was nothing you could’ve done about it by the time it happened. It’s frustrating but there’s no need to complain that much.
I live in Nebraska where people can’t go home because we have awful flooding going on. People have lost everything and you lost what, one flight? Jesus fuck, you’re not a princess. If it’s that important to you why don’t you spend your money on a private jet (like you and khoa always do with money) since you’re so into traveling now and think the world revolves around you..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

Her flashing the money and not understanding how conversion rates work... It’s painful how ignorant she is, it really is.

Some people will always be pure trash. Keren is the perfect example of how money cannot buy class.

SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

Can’t you just imagine Karen saying something as ridiculous as...

“Baby if we change all our American money to Fiji money then we can finally buy our lake house that we keep talking about”

How has she made it this far in life and produced 3 kids.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey everyone! It’s almost time for a new thread!!

If you want to vote for your favorite title or suggest one of your own, I’ll probably make the new thread tomorrow around 1-2pm cst.
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

Lol I’m glad they didn’t go to indonesia 100 “American dollars” would get you 1.3 million rupiah

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

dramallama429 wrote:
dramallama429 wrote:oh my fuck... the fact that she keeps referring to the US as America and says "i gave him an hundred dollar american money" and she doesn't understand currency exchange at all.

they're so sheltered and some may not agree with me but the villa is not impressive at all for fiji. i wouldn't travel an entire day to stay in the country and not on the beach. with the view they have, they might as well be in miami or somewhere else in florida.
Same! How do you go to one of the most beautiful islands in the world and not stay by the ocean?? ImageImage

I thought for sure they were going to stay in one of those bougie bungalows over the water. Wtf? I feel so cheated! Image
I really thought so too! Don't worry..... Kernal will now read our posts and rent one!!! lol
We are going to Fiji in a few months and are staying at a beach side resort. Our rooms are probably 1/4 the price of hers (after a quick google) and a far nicer outlook! The whole point of Fiji is the ocean and snorkeling, etc.
kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

remre1017 wrote:I’m just now getting to the airport vlog. Watching keren complain to the lady on the phone was ridiculous. Are you kidding me??
Keren you sound like a literal 16 year old crying to your mom. Grow up. People miss their flights. There was nothing you could’ve done about it by the time it happened. It’s frustrating but there’s no need to complain that much.
I live in Nebraska where people can’t go home because we have awful flooding going on. People have lost everything and you lost what, one flight? Jesus fuck, you’re not a princess. If it’s that important to you why don’t you spend your money on a private jet (like you and khoa always do with money) since you’re so into traveling now and think the world revolves around you..

I grew up in Nebraska , have tons of family and friends still there. Been praying Image

Swedishgirlses
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Swedishgirlses »

They drop of sutton at Taylors house like hes a dog. So casual, a little pat on the head and kiss and then bye.

Mother of the year!

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk

earthwormjoe2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by earthwormjoe2 »

UsedToCould wrote:Her flashing the money and not understanding how conversion rates work... ImageImage It’s painful how ignorant she is, it really is.

Some people will always be pure trash. Keren is the perfect example of how money cannot buy class.

She’s literally so fucking stupid. When I saw that I actually face palmed. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I agree. Why go to FIGI and just stay in your resort. We will see if they do anything while there.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

kirsti13 wrote:
remre1017 wrote:I’m just now getting to the airport vlog. Watching keren complain to the lady on the phone was ridiculous. Are you kidding me??

I grew up in Nebraska , have tons of family and friends still there. Been praying Image

Thank you for your prayers ImageImage

curiousgeorgina
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by curiousgeorgina »

Maybe I'm just giving her the benefit of the doubt but I thought she just meant that the money doubled as in went from 1000 dollars to 2000 "dollars" not that her money was now worth twice as much

curiousgeorgina
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by curiousgeorgina »

Maybe I'm just giving her the benefit of the doubt, but I thought she just meant that the money doubled as in went from 1000 dollars to 2000 "dollars", not that her money was now worth twice as much

Meghan19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meghan19 »

Haulnarse wrote:
dramallama429 wrote:

We are going to Fiji in a few months and are staying at a beach side resort. Our rooms are probably 1/4 the price of hers (after a quick google) and a far nicer outlook! The whole point of Fiji is the ocean and snorkeling, etc.
Blame Banoi. She's the one who picked everything since it is HER and Bill's family vacation. Guarantee Keren would get something over the top just to get those IG pics. I'm beginning to think everyone in this family/friend circle has no taste, class, or common sense. Excluding Jackie and Milang of course.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Meghan19 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:
dramallama429 wrote: I really thought so too! Don't worry..... Kernal will now read our posts and rent one!!! lol
Blame Banoi. She's the one who picked everything since it is HER and Bill's family vacation. Guarantee Keren would get something over the top just to get those IG pics. I'm beginning to think everyone in this family/friend circle has no taste, class, or common sense. Excluding Jackie and Milang of course.

Kraken will have to take a vacation from her vacation with kquack in a bungalow.

georgiapeach
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by georgiapeach »

I may be wrong but a quick look on Airbnb revealed they may not be staying in the same villa the whole time they’re there. I only saw two of the listings though and I think there were three? villas so maybe they’re in the third, but if not it seems they’re going elsewhere after a couple days. Also $599 a night!
Faith06
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Faith06 »

I thought moolan was smart seeing how she’s called keren and khoa out. But on her q&a she said she looked up to them and that they were couple goals. I just lost all respect for the girl

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

KK-Money Debts & Shitty Presets | KKandBabyJ | Part 55

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Meghan19 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:
dramallama429 wrote:

I’m just gonna say that Moolan was asked who she looked up the most and she said Kernel and khoa cause they were goals lmao soooooooo I’m sure she falls under the no common sense category lol

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Moolan is no better than Keren or Khoa. She has dropped out of public high school for online high school, which she referred to as "nap time".

Really sad to see such an dumbass comment come from her.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... a60ce1.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”