GQS| Gardner Manor: Full of Mishaps and Death Traps| Part 56

Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS| Gardner Manor: Full of Mishaps and Death Traps| Part 56

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

This popped up on my social media last night and since we know they read hereI wanted to share it. Assly I know it has a lot of words and no pictures so you won’t want to waste your time, but I promise you it is an important message that you and your blogger besties need to understand. Your kids are only small once and you need to stop using them as props to portray yourself as a wonderful mother that your clearly not and start being present in their lives. We know your selfish and your wants and needs come above all else and on top of that you have 4 out of control little monsters on your hands so you will likely shrug this off though. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 303be2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 38be2a.jpg[/IMG]
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Enough wrote:Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wait. They just said in the vlog today that Jackson Hole was last minute and Chrysler reached out to them, right? How are they claiming to have decided to forego taking the girls because they got to go to Jackson Hole instead? If they actually planned to take them, wouldn’t they have already bought their tickets? They’re not taking them because nobody else is taking their kids on the trip. They didn’t want to get stuck with their children while everyone else was having fun. So full of shit.

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

A “tiny basement apartment”? That’s a weird way to spell “my parents basement”, But by all means, continue to spin an out of control lie to peddle your scam....

Looks like the girls aren’t going to Hong Kong either. And you KNOW that there will be a Disney day, because it’s a huge tourist thing.

She’s pushing those sign ups hard.

Also, this is lacking all kinds of exclamation points from her. Maybe she’s traded them for the obnoxious bullet points??

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 2430d9.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... d90dc4.jpg[/IMG]

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

JD386 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:13 am I think this right here is why they spend so much money on themselves instead of the girls. They feel as though they spent all that money just to create them and so therefore they don’t owe them anything else. Also, she says she works early mornings. Still not understanding how 10am is early.

Well if they hadn't bought the golf cart and the swimming pool then i'm sure that would go some way to cover flights to Canada for a start
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

I was browsing the internet yesterday and stumbled on senegencer’s screenshot of the November 2016 numbers. I would share it but it’s a lot of blacking our that I don’t feel like doing right now. Of course, cashley was number 1 in personal sponsors with 88 for the month. The other top 5 were all in the 20’s. Far cry from the numbers KE posted when Cash only had 9 and the top sponsor had 10. It seems the senegence gravy train is definitely slowing down which is why she’s pushing the recruits so much (since we all know that’s how pyramid schemes make money).

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

RolyPoly123 wrote:
JD386 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:13 am I think this right here is why they spend so much money on themselves instead of the girls. They feel as though they spent all that money just to create them and so therefore they don’t owe them anything else. Also, she says she works early mornings. Still not understanding how 10am is early.

Well if they hadn't bought the golf cart and the swimming pool then i'm sure that would go some way to cover flights to Canada for a start

I was just going to say that... they just spent thousands on a random pool and golf cart they don’t need. That could have paid for plane tickets or even a basement remodel to make room for a play room sooner than their idea of “soon”.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Anyone want to place bets on whether or not stalker Canadian lady shows up at the hotel waiting for Ashley to arrive?

monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

Enough wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:57 am Image

😂😂😂😂😂 and she is fucking serious I can't...

maybe just maybe you Greeds could save some money by not eating out every single day and not spending 500$ on grocery shopping... just a thought
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

monkey_crazy wrote:
Enough wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:57 am Image

ImageImageImageImageImage and she is fucking serious I can't...

maybe just maybe you Greeds could save some money by not eating out every single day and not spending 500$ on grocery shopping... just a thought
And more trees to plant on top of one another. The future owner of the foreclosed statement house is going to have a lot of work to do ripping out improperly placed trees.

Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

RolyPoly123 wrote:

We all know the truth...they NEVER wanted to take the girls on the Montreal trip and never planned to take them. It’s not a matter of money. They want all the KADS to believe they would take them if they could “budget” it. But, the truth is they don’t know the word budget. They don’t want to parent. The girls are props for pictures of parenting.

Those girls deserve real parents that truly want to parent them and appreciate them.

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

That was a great quote Ebbies Turn and very true.

I hate, hate, hate, when people with money say that anyone can have this if they put their mind to it. No Asswit, not everyone wants to run a scam business. For some people, being rich is having a loving family around them, not 'things' and 'props'.

Seriously, after watching today's vlog I think I need another break. I could fill this whole page with things that were disgustingly filthy, unruly, bad manners etc.

Just wait Asswitt when your girls don't get invited to things because they have absolutely no fucking manners. It may not be important to you but believe me, it is out there in the real world. The playing with Sam's hair with utensils is filthy, absolutely filthy. I don't care if she is your friend or not, it is disgusting. The way they eat in restaurants is also disgusting. I know they are four and a half but I've raised kids and I would never let them eat that way when we were out. It appears you've never even taught them how to handle cutlery. That would be too hard of course. The girls at dinner, up and down, up and down from the table. That's going to go down real well if they ever get invited to a friend's for a meal. The talking with food in their mouth, again, disgusting. The running outside in the middle of dinner. You will do absolutely anything to make things easier instead of telling them to sit down and finish their dinner. You are as bad as them squealing outside. And having them run outside when there is lightening, I just can't find the words.

You seem to think that their behaviour doesn't matter when you are out because people are so taken with the fact there are four of them. They're getting past the cute stage so it's not going to last much longer. ie taking 6 suckers from the cooker man is appalling behaviour from the girls and from both of you for allowing it. And seeing Tyler's indecision at the cooker man about what to do because one girl had 4 and she wanted 6. I would bet my lst dollar he went in and got enough to make sure all the girls had 6. No authority and no disciplining whatsoever.

If living in a tiny basement and crowdfunding for IVF is your lowest point then you know nothing about real life, believe me. You are psychologically stunted, selfish, self interested, greedy and lazy. And Tyler is all of that as well as gross for his 'pounding of food'.

There's a lot comng your way Asswitt, the way you put the girls in danger constantly, Tyler's weight and heart/stroke problem, diabetes if he doesn't already have it, and your inability to really bond with your girls. There's a storm coming and you are oblivious. Get on to AMazon and read some books on child rearing, get some books on growing your brain, do something FFS, Money is not everything and I suspect you are going to find this out the hard way.

End of rant. Eeeergh. :x
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GQS| Gardner Manor: Full of Mishaps and Death Traps| Part 56

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

They had no plans ever to take the girls with them. They say they are bringing them to get people off their backs but when the time comes they lie and say they can’t afford it. How many times is it now that they have used the excuse they can’t afford it and want to use the money for the basement? How many times have they both basically said that they make a really good living? How many date nights have they had? Expensive “mills” out daily? Concerts? Trips? Didn’t Fatcrack fly out to see his butt buddy? A new vlogging camera because one was broke and they couldn’t wait for it to get fixed? Doesn’t she have an expensive purse? Probably several of them. The girls never wear the same outfit twice. They bought the golf cart, the pool, and Hod knows what else. We all know they can afford it but they choose not to bring the girls because they want time away from them again. Just another trip for them to supposedly “reconnect” and “work on their marriage.” If a couple needs that much time to reconnect and work on their marriage then something is seriously wrong. How the KADs don’t see through this bullshit is mind blowing.

She says they got literally no sleep, they had about about 3 hours of sleep all in the same sentence. So which is it, literally no sleep or 3 hours? It can’t be both if you say literally, you dumb bitch.

If she supposedly works early in the morning as she claimed on her post today, (which I highly doubt she wrote. Not enough exclamation points or misspelled words) then why wouldn’t her stomach be able to handle food so early in the morning today? Wouldn’t it be used to eating early every day if that were true? Once again, another lie. Just admit it Asswipe, you usually are in bed until at least 11 a.m.

So much for that Seneshit makeup working. Holy hell, she looks like shit. Why is she so tired? They’ve known about this trip for some time. Do they wait until the last minute to pack? If so, why? Doesn’t #notarealnanny do their laundry and their packing for them anyway? What do they have to do to get ready for the trip? They both “work” a few minutes a couple of days a week from home and have a nanny do their cleaning, shopping, and she takes care of their children. So what’s left for them to do to be so tired?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 232944.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... fc716f.jpg[/IMG]

monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

what the actual fuck
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ImageImageImageImageWrite a book? An amazing way with words? I hope this person is being sarcastic. Can y’all imagine that book? It would be filled with the words “like, literally, pound it, super duper excited, so cool, hey guuuuyyyyeeessss, obsessed, why are you so beautiful, that’s cool huh?” And all of them would be misspelled. ImageImageImage

They are being called out on QTK IG about not being able to afford to take the girls again but are able to buy other shit.
IMG_2244.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BlahBlahBlah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlahBlahBlah »

Wake up, KADS! All these customers and downlines telling themselves they are buying Lipsense and signing up to be a distributor to help Tyson and Ashley “stay home with their babies” and “give their babies a better life.” It’s been made clear over and over again not much of that money is going to the girls or making anything in their lives better. It’s all going to Tyson and Ashley having a better life and being able to spend very little time with their miracles.
snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

Ebbies turn wrote:This popped up on my social media last night and since we know they read hereI wanted to share it. Assly I know it has a lot of words and no pictures so you won’t want to waste your time, but I promise you it is an important message that you and your blogger besties need to understand. Your kids are only small once and you need to stop using them as props to portray yourself as a wonderful mother that your clearly not and start being present in their lives. We know your selfish and your wants and needs come above all else and on top of that you have 4 out of control little monsters on your hands so you will likely shrug this off though. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 303be2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 38be2a.jpg[/IMG]
Thank you for sharing this. It’s perfect.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If they decided last week to go to Jackson Hole, they were sure lucky Mimi, the old coot, #notarealnanny, and Sam were able to go with them on such a short notice and they had rooms available for everyone. How nice of Chrysler to hurry up and sponsor that trip so fast for them as well. If Chrysler sponsored them then it wouldn’t have cost them a penny except maybe for their helpers. Which is it? Was it sponsored or not? So many lies. What a TON of money the airfare must have cost as well if they decided at the last minute last week. Why, for once, can’t they ever tell the truth? That they want time away from their children instead of lying every single time. They supposedly didn’t have the money to take them to Greece or Disney but they sure had money for a pool and golf cart.

Giraffehoodie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Giraffehoodie »

snarksite wrote:
Ebbies turn wrote:This popped up on my social media last night and since we know they read hereI wanted to share it. Assly I know it has a lot of words and no pictures so you won’t want to waste your time, but I promise you it is an important message that you and your blogger besties need to understand. Your kids are only small once and you need to stop using them as props to portray yourself as a wonderful mother that your clearly not and start being present in their lives. We know your selfish and your wants and needs come above all else and on top of that you have 4 out of control little monsters on your hands so you will likely shrug this off though. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 303be2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 38be2a.jpg[/IMG]
Thank you for sharing this. It’s perfect.

I loved it also.

My sister is terrible for doing this. If we ever have a day out with all our children, you can bet hers are being unruly whiny brats and she complains the entire time, but when I get home, you can bet there will be a photo on Instagram or Facebook with some bullshit caption about how the kids are her “reason for breathing” / “ family time is the best” or other such nonsense.

It’s all just so fake, and these family vloggers take the bullshit to a new level.

You can bet as soon as the cameras stop rolling, Bison is locked away in his office, Asswit takes herself back to bed and notarealnanny is left to run the household.

UtahSun
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UtahSun »

They are going to “Hong King????” And the whole “work late nights and early mornings” thing...I thought they had a Nanny so they had the nights free to spend time with the girls???
Krissy M24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Krissy M24 »

UtahSun wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:57 am They are going to “Hong King????” And the whole “work late nights and early mornings” thing...I thought they had a Nanny so they had the nights free to spend time with the girls???
they don’t care about the children. I still don’t get why dumb and dumber bother having those miracles they claim to love so much.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”