Aaryn Williams: Pyramid Schemes and Baby Boy Dreams | Part #37

kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Pyramid Schemes and Baby Boy Dreams | Part #37

Unread post by kiwi »

I despise MLMs. Seriously. Is this woman srsly promoting snake oils on her channel? Good grief, doesn’t Nick have enough common sense to intervene? Lol
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

kiwi wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:44 am I despise MLMs. Seriously. Is this woman srsly promoting snake oils on her channel? Good grief, doesn’t Nick have enough common sense to intervene? Lol
In the beginning I thought he was a smart guy... he has since proven that to be very untrue...
greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

For Nick to be comfortable with Aaryn spending money how she does, they must either be completely loaded or Nick is just ignorant about personal finance.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

greymatter wrote:For Nick to be comfortable with Aaryn spending money how she does, they must either be completely loaded or Nick is just ignorant about personal finance.

IDK, but seriously no one here really knows how much she brings in doing Social Media. We don't know what her Dad may have left her, besides the Ranch. Such as Life Ins, Bank Accounts, etc., We don't know how much the Ranch brings in. We know the land is paid for though. We don't know what Nick brings home monthly/yearly. We don't know what her Business Tax Deductions are either. She can offset a lot of her spend. Her last Vlog Safari was a Business Expense even.

We see her spending, but I question how much of that is "Real Spend" vs Gifts to her for promoting a brand with a @ to whomever. Those Owl diffusers were shown by another IG person as a gift for her son and she was promoting the Kid Scents so did Aaryn get hers free too???

On all these Mom Threads everyone has them Broke, Credit Overdrafted, ..... IDK what any of these Women's finances are and if they go broke, Oh Well.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

greymatter wrote:For Nick to be comfortable with Aaryn spending money how she does, they must either be completely loaded or Nick is just ignorant about personal finance.

Rich people don’t rent homes. Period.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

When some youtubers tried to buy a house the bank claimed it wasn't stable income (because its up and down I guess). I realize not all channels are like this and since you show income taxes you would think they'd just divide that by 12. Nick having 2-3 (didn't he buy into a 3rd company even recently) business loans does have a lot to do with them not getting a home. But I wonder if they go off nicks income alone because of Aaryns spending. She has said in the past that she spends "her" money then puts it into the joint account so no telling how much she puts in. Banks look at those records as well (they did for us since I'm self employed so I don't know). I do think Nick is somewhat smart with his money, but cant tell Aaryn no either.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Also for all this young living she's showing she could just be using the money that she gets from people purchasing from her team to show even more. Makes her look even more rich.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

To me it's about more than just spending... Wouldn't you want to keep your house tidy and clutter free... teach your children to wait for things or earn things... There is so much more to a life than having a house overstuffed with material things...As much as I don't like her I do think she tries to fill a void... Unfortunately she isn't doing the kids any good by this behavior.
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

I don't think they're as wealthy as she wants people to think they are. She wouldn't be buying cheap Italo jewelry if she was. You know she would be getting real diamonds if she could AND she wouldn't work. We all know how big of a lazy slob she is. She wouldn't lift a finger if she didn't have to.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

We rent a home and my husband makes very good money. But we live in Los Angeles, and buying a home is psychotic here. We're saving to buy a house next year, but with a baby on the way, we were sick of living in an apt. The rent is a lot but we were able to get a nice house with a big backyard that has been great for our kid
It feels like we're throwing away money sometimes but we did the best we could given the circumstances of where we live
We could've stayed in our old apt, but the amount we would've saved would not have suddenly allowed us to buy a home

Just to give everyone some perspective from a similar side that Aaryn is in.
jn09ec
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jn09ec »

I hope that she loses tons of followers from this young living crap. It’s all she posts anymore.
DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DollarTreeCandy »

The hair that was "professionally" done in those silly photos.. gracious..

Mangled mess.

I'm starting to believe the Williams household is feeling it, financially. Pyramid schemes - pantyliners from Amazon - free handouts for kids clothes. Nothing wrong with saving a buck or getting some free merch - but this Loon used to pride herself on all things that glitter. Last year, her down comforter would have came from Nordstrom. Today - she bought a "cheap" one and praying fools SWIPE UP to make a coin.
Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

She had her assistant spend the night I assume

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

I could be wrong... but on the money topic... I think I remember her saying they kept their money separate or at least her money goes one place and he pays all the bills. Her money is just for blowing and he supports the family. So maybe he just doesn’t pay attention or care what she spends her money on?
Taylorkj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Taylorkj »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:31 pm She’s so stupid. There is no way to tell what eye color a baby will have when they’re only 3 weeks old. She’s just holding out hope that she will have blue eyes because she knows the rest of her face looks like a squashed bug.
Hahahaha I lost it st this comment LMAO 😂😂😂😂
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

glowing564 wrote:I could be wrong... but on the money topic... I think I remember her saying they kept their money separate or at least her money goes one place and he pays all the bills. Her money is just for blowing and he supports the family. So maybe he just doesn’t pay attention or care what she spends her money on?
Before my Husband passed I made more than he did as an IT Consultant, my own business. His income was used for all home and living expenses, per his want, and mine was used for all extras. Cars, vacations, savings, my own frivolous spending and it was a separate account, but if needed I transfered too our main. So I don't judge how they or anyone manages income.

My thoughts on Aaryn are not what she spends. My issues are with how she comports herself to her subscribers with raising children, disciplining, etc., She's showing life as a Mom/Family and she shows what a Fucking mess her life is as such. Now whether her life is really boring outside the camera and she tries to embellish, IDK, but regardless what she tries to come across as has no resemblance of a 'Modern Family' in my opinion...

If any of these YT Mom's hit a rough financial path we will for sure know because their VLogs/IG will definitely start to show it. Unless they just Ghost away...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

glowing564 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:27 pm I could be wrong... but on the money topic... I think I remember her saying they kept their money separate or at least her money goes one place and he pays all the bills. Her money is just for blowing and he supports the family. So maybe he just doesn’t pay attention or care what she spends her money on?
I think she said they have separate business accounts but a joint personal account. That’s fairly typical.

I don’t really care what she does with their money. But I found her “solo” night routine hilarious. She dumps a frozen meal into the pan and still manages to ruin it. Also, the amount of stuff she dumped into their bath was wild. Who knew soap and water wasn’t good enough anymore?!
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Hi, long time lurker...Aaron, you really need to invest your money in a good psychiatrist. When you or your childrens’ bodies are sick you go to the doc. So why not seek the same help for your mind?-because it’s sick. It’s very obvious you have some type of addiction/personality disorder. The oils will NOT solve your mental illness.
cyatz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cyatz »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
Ms Davis wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:37 am Does this biatch ever stop spending money?! Shouldn’t they be looking for a home to buy instead of pissing all their money away on snake oil and expensive things for their spoiled brats? Renting a home when you obviously are able to own a home is just plain DUMB!! You might as well be flushing money down the toilet every month. Idk how Nick stands her spending money the way she does, he must be just like her or he is just pu**y whooped.
I wonder if they have one of those rent to own deals going on. I'm just trying to find a way to understand paying $3500/month on a house. They've been there for almost two years that's $84k down the drain of in your words Airlard, a murdered out granny mobile.

It’s crazy! That could pay off my mortgage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Hi guys! We're at 40 pages, so I made a title suggestion over on that thread, hope you like it lol.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”