JesssFam: Breaking Rules and Twerking Fools (Part 134)

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Breaking Rules and Twerking Fools (Part 134)

Unread post by sondraK »

motocrosshunny420 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:57 am
sondraK wrote:CHRIS said he would spill on what happened to the relationship w his mom,himself and Jesssss when they hit 1M subs....OK,so let's hold him/them TO IT!!!!! Spill it Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!
He won’t do it. He’ll make up an excuse or say he never agreed to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He said it in one of the vids,but yeah,that wouldn't surprise me
Rosebud
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Rosebud »

MamaJoAnna wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:50 am Well, Addie is 3. Can't wait for the sappy posts from Chris (who no doubt will include his dad in it) and Jess.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
I read Chris's Instagram post just now and had to chuckle, that is exactly what he did. Sappy old post about how he saved her life and she went to the other side to hang out with his dad. You nailed it
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I guess she forgot to filter that photo to death.
I’m not a huge Addie fan but damn that kid is a mood. It must be the name because Addie from Teen Mom is the same.
motocrosshunny420
Talker
Talker

Unread post by motocrosshunny420 »

sezzajaydee wrote:Image

I guess she forgot to filter that photo to death.
I’m not a huge Addie fan but damn that kid is a mood. It must be the name because Addie from Teen Mom is the same.
Addie is a total mood and she doesn’t take Messs’ shit like Lilia or Kaden. I can’t wait until one day when 16 year old Addie sits down & records “The Truth About Jessss" with Kyson (Yes Addie is spoiled but she is close with Kyson & she’s already over Messs at 3 years old)

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:26 pm
strikeaposie wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:04 pm Ooookay. So in that video:

1. She finds the charge, asks what it's for and if they're vlogging. She literally had no cares after that.
2. It really hurt me to see how much they worked to get other YouTubers there, and to make sure all their schedules lined up. And yet, there wasn't even a passing mention of "We really wanted Tommy and Caden there, but it just didn't work with their schedules." They weren't even mentioned.
Oh settle down, kids were barely mentioned at all other than someone mentioning Jess buying suits for them. Who knows the circumstances, they could have had something planned or their mom just said no. I totally understand the frustration that they live so far away but like, Jess cant do annnnnything without someone yelling TOMMY AND CADEN and in the instance we honestly have no idea how it went down!
I was talking about when Chris was rambling on about how much effort he put into having other YouTubers there, I get that their mom may have said no or they may have other schedules but it just reads as if they didn't think about inviting his boys. I think Chris is really lucky that Ashley doesn't care about the fame, you know she has a lot of info on these two and could blast them but instead she's focused on her children.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

strikeaposie wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:45 am
strikeaposie wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:04 pm Ooookay. So in that video:

1. She finds the charge, asks what it's for and if they're vlogging. She literally had no cares after that.
2. It really hurt me to see how much they worked to get other YouTubers there, and to make sure all their schedules lined up. And yet, there wasn't even a passing mention of "We really wanted Tommy and Caden there, but it just didn't work with their schedules." They weren't even mentioned.
Oh settle down, kids were barely mentioned at all other than someone mentioning Jess buying suits for them. Who knows the circumstances, they could have had something planned or their mom just said no. I totally understand the frustration that they live so far away but like, Jess cant do annnnnything without someone yelling TOMMY AND CADEN and in the instance we honestly have no idea how it went down!
I was talking about when Chris was rambling on about how much effort he put into having other YouTubers there, I get that their mom may have said no or they may have other schedules but it just reads as if they didn't think about inviting his boys. I think Chris is really lucky that Ashley doesn't care about the fame, you know she has a lot of info on these two and could blast them but instead she's focused on her children.
wouldnt it be a fucking treat if she and ean got together? hahahahaHAHAHAHA
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:51 am

OMG I WOULD PAY TO SEE THAT! LMAO!!
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Ohhhh whoever said this is THE most drawn out “surprise”, party, and hitting 1mil, hit the nail on the head.

I will say I was crying at Hannah telling Jess the list lmaoooo. She’s a good liar.

horsegirl1919
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by horsegirl1919 »

Star013 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:47 pm Hi guys! I've been a long time lurker here. After the videos, I come here and just see what people say about it and it always makes me laugh! Some people on her can be way too harsh but mostly everyone is too funny and I love the comments about her. I'll watch her videos but she can be annoying and dumb. Not saying shes the worst mother out there but she gets too much credit for her "work". Anyways..

I decided to go on instagram and saw one of her minions make a post about how great her 10 year video was and I decided to have fun and comment. I said people are way too obsessed with this girl and girls should look up to women who actually work and don't get knocked up all the time. I knew I was gonna get shit back but the girl said Jess is one of the "hardest working woman". I said NO there are people who actually have a full time job, go to school AND have to take care of their kids. That's actually work. Sitting at home all day and with a husband who doesnt have a job is not hard. The minion actually agreed and apologized and said I was right, but Jess still works hard. I was like ok whatever LOL

THEN another minion got mad at my comment and decided to make a picture with my username and put that I am a hater lmao. She added it to her story. Kinda pissed that my username is on there but oh well, my profile is private anyway. Anyone else have any Jess minion conversations?? (BTW sorry this is long)
I once commented on one of her thousands of posts celebrating red hair day saying that her hair looked orange which it does btw and i got reamed out by her minions accusing me of being a 4th grader and that i dont know my colors which btw i do and i clearly know the difference between orange and red.i just started messing with the minions and laughing at their stupidity.then they said i must not have seen a rainbow in my life and if i had i would see her hair is clearly red.i had to laugh at that because lol.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Who's ean?
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

emlyx wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:01 am
sondraK wrote:CHRIS said he would spill on what happened to the relationship w his mom,himself and Jesssss when they hit 1M subs....OK,so let's hold him/them TO IT!!!!! Spill it Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bet there is no tea to spill, probably she moved on and he was mad that was "too soon" then It came the $$ and they were done
Yeah I feel like we have the gist of what happened - Chris's mom married another guy super quickly after his dad's death, Chris was hurt, they don't speak now. Plus I think she's a trump supporter and Chris has 2 latino sons so I can see that being an issue. I think (???) Jess posted something about not loving trump around the time addy was born and his mom attacked her for it but i could be wrong.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

luci417 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:52 am
emlyx wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:01 am
I bet there is no tea to spill, probably she moved on and he was mad that was "too soon" then It came the $$ and they were done
Yeah I feel like we have the gist of what happened - Chris's mom married another guy super quickly after his dad's death, Chris was hurt, they don't speak now. Plus I think she's a trump supporter and Chris has 2 latino sons so I can see that being an issue. I think (???) Jess posted something about not loving trump around the time addy was born and his mom attacked her for it but i could be wrong.
I thought it was his mom that posted about supporting Trump and Jess commented. Not sure if there are screenshots here. I think the guy she's married to was the final straw but it seems they had argued (her and Jess) about other things all along.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

strikeaposie wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:36 am

Who's ean?
Britneyandbaby ex
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I remember reading that either Chris's mom's or her new husband were sharing disparaging things about Hispanics.
Jooley12
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jooley12 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:14 pm
WheresMyCoffee wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:07 pm Ok, that video was cute... I didnt quite understand the part with the money/cc charge, is she just the "ok" with money being spent or sh figured it was for something to do with the surprise?!
Hannahs parts were so cute, when Jess said she didnt have condoms and she's like "Ok just bring a ball point pen" I died. Say what you want about Jess but she atleast makes genuine friendships with people.
I don't think she is ok with money being spent cause she was mad he spend like $ on that computer (understand that because it is a big purchase). I still say she knew it was for her. She wears the pants after all.

I don't think Hannah is there to be genuine. As soon as they became friends she started her YT channel. She also is one of the few people that watches all 5 of the kids. She's only around while she benefits Jess and if she didn't she wouldn't be.

Hannah is not genuine. People just don’t pop up out of nowhere when you’re youtube famous. Her and that Roslyn chick are definitely staying close to Jess for the wrong reasons. Too bad she’s will never see it. They both started channels after “meeting” Jessica right???
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

At least least Roslyn has the excuse of her kids being friends with Jessica’s. Hannah is just a weird adult hanging out with a bunch of children and someone 10 years older than her.
SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

Pretty sure all the other YT moms are waiting on Jess to upload the first surprise video and she cant even do that

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

justwannaseepics
Amateur
Amateur

Re: JesssFam: Breaking Rules You and Twerking Fools (Part 134)

Unread post by justwannaseepics »

You can see her controlling personality shine in the last video. She is so pissed off to not be in control of the surprise
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:07 pm Ok, that video was cute... I didnt quite understand the part with the money/cc charge, is she just the "ok" with money being spent or sh figured it was for something to do with the surprise?!
Hannahs parts were so cute, when Jess said she didnt have condoms and she's like "Ok just bring a ball point pen" I died. Say what you want about Jess but she atleast makes genuine friendships with people.
I don't think she is ok with money being spent cause she was mad he spend like $ on that computer (understand that because it is a big purchase). I still say she knew it was for her. She wears the pants after all.

I don't think Hannah is there to be genuine. As soon as they became friends she started her YT channel. She also is one of the few people that watches all 5 of the kids. She's only around while she benefits Jess and if she didn't she wouldn't be.
I haven’t watched her videos in a while, so I haven’t really seen this Hannah girl. But, I watched tonight’s video and I can’t tell she’s young and trying to emulate Jessica. I don’t know, it’s like she wants to sound like her and use the same mannerism, very weird.

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Gotta wonder how her other YT friends who could not make it or were not invited feel about the whole “You picked the exact right guest list!” remarks she kept making. 🙄

Return to “JesssFam”