Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

Unread post by AryaStark »

I just realized the title of his vlog said parents fail.
I’m glad they know this and are announcing it.
Sounds like she titled the vlog. Idiots.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Re: Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

Unread post by h 25 l »

I'm all for "keeping it real" and not trying to show only the best, because most people have negative parts to their days and shit happens and sometimes it does feel better to know you're not the only one..but damn, all she does is complain. I can't even get through their videos anymore. I'm surprised she still has so many subscribers & views. Why can't she just go back to doing cleaning videos with her "toxic" products, those were actually some what motivating. It's always like, I know I'm so blessed....but 😣
Okaycooool
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Okaycooool »

I don’t understand how one would rather be on their phone everyday all day then just go to work as a nurse and enjoy the rest of your life? It was one thing when she quit to be a stay at home mom and she made extra money off YouTube. But now both parents depend on this imaginary what if income? That is sooo unhealthy and I think that’s why they don’t go to therapists. The ace family (I can’t stand) actually make a lot of money off YouTube like the Beastons want you to think they do.
The whole thing is just sad to me that she could be a normal mom and work as a nurse. Finish the BA in 2 years and spend less time on homework and school than your phone.
Edit to add: you don’t have to be a bed side nurse in labor and delivery either. Nurses can do surgery scheduling, hearing screening and etc. even holistic practices have nurses she can talk about oils to.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Wow! It’s time for a new thread already? Does this have anything to do with her blatant favoritism towards Ellwaa and joining an MLM? First Aaryn, now beast! Someone’s a little worried about having to work a real job again! Good! 😏

Please comment your title suggestions down below, the one with the most “likes/thanks” after we hit 1,000, will be selected!

❤️💚❤️💚

Cam375
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cam375 »

Every other story on her oil page is "join my team" "join my team" geez calm the hell down.
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

I didn’t think of this, someone already said it, but:

“T.Beast and Shrimpy: thick as thieves.”
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Cam375 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:09 pm Every other story on her oil page is "join my team" "join my team" geez calm the hell down.
I'm not following the oil page, I don't want to add even one to her delusional numbers. I am also going to mute stories on IG for quite a few people, so I only get the occasional update instead of 45 20-second videos a day from them - those all all "swipe up" and "make me money" posts anyway.

It's getting closer to the holidays, and closer to 2020 -- I want to make some changes in my social media. Less shitty content and don't reward stupidity with even a single view.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Cam375 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:09 pm Every other story on her oil page is "join my team" "join my team" geez calm the hell down.
Yep and now she has a payment plan for the start up kits.

Someone asked for a recipe for anti aging, she refered them to Pinterest. Getting to be too much work there, Tiffani?
angryelf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by angryelf »

T.idiot and Shrimpy: Drowning in Oils and Spewing Lies
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

T.titty: thick as thieves and pyramid schemes

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

kristieanne87 wrote:Disney vlog:

I don't know why she was crying over thisenshirts she made, they were fucking ugly.

I very rarely watch their vlogs, because those 2 just make me sick....
But when Shrimp spends the entire vlog trying to convince his wife that everything is great, she is great, life is great, etc....it made me realize how fucked up those 2 actually are.

My god they have issues.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
But he also threw a few insults in there as well. Saying she was “going to town” on her food and then at the end saying “watch her get it all done to see how to do it wrong”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

icant wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:45 pm
kristieanne87 wrote:Disney vlog:

I don't know why she was crying over thisenshirts she made, they were fucking ugly.

I very rarely watch their vlogs, because those 2 just make me sick....
But when Shrimp spends the entire vlog trying to convince his wife that everything is great, she is great, life is great, etc....it made me realize how fucked up those 2 actually are.

My god they have issues.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
But he also threw a few insults in there as well. Saying she was “going to town” on her food and then at the end saying “watch her get it all done to see how to do it wrong”.

OMG that has to be the next thread title! “watch her get it all done to see how to do it wrong”.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Tiffani Beaston: clout chaser, hypochondriac, habitual liar extraordinaire.

sorry. can't think of anything rhyming rn.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tiffani Beaston: It’s beginning to look a lot like complaining...everywhere she goes...

I thought a nice holiday jingle for a thread
may be nice.lol
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Tiffani Beaston: on a downward spiral, trying to go viral, ripping stans off with each vial.

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The slave labor fashion show was incredibly
awkward. Carter looks like he is over her.
Of course more invasion of privacy pictures
being taken inappropriately.
How is going out and eating ice cream with
sick children part of your new healthy
lifestyle? Umm because it’s not.
Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

Tiffani Beaston - no lies are a surprise & all I do is whine to try & make a dime

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

AryaStark wrote:The slave labor fashion show was incredibly
awkward. Carter looks like he is over her.
Of course more invasion of privacy pictures
being taken inappropriately.
How is going out and eating ice cream with
sick children part of your new healthy
lifestyle? Umm because it’s not.
I’m all for a healthy balance of all foods. But for God’s sake, have some common sense! Dairy, especially THICK cream in ice cream thickens respiratory secretions. Making them harder to clear and worsening cough. She is a glutton for punishment. Unless maybe she’s the only RN in the universe who never learned these things.

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

T.oily: Thieves, grieves, and underachieves

Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heardgreatthings »

I can’t believe how many mistakes she has in her videos and she just leaves it up. In her “home tour” she has her sign off clip randomly in the beginning when she’s rambling about how her life is so overwhelming. And who can forget months ago when she had that strange clip of her staring into the camera with her tea after signing off.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”