Rachelle and Justin: Marriage so weak, Emma can't speak, blocking followers for any critique | Part 25

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Marriage so weak, Emma can't speak, blocking followers for any critique | Part 25

Unread post by Dani_465 »

spicy_dreams wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:47 am Definitely agree Rachelle has a shopping addiction. 100%. And it's 100% a problem. The fact that she says she needs to save money, the fact that she desperately tries to justify purchases (that clearly are unnecessary) ESPECIALLY to Justin, buying tons of shit for Emma as if that doesn't count as buying shit. They're all bad signs. Shopping addictions are no joke, people can quickly spiral into debt. She needs to go back into therapy, clearly this is filling some psychic hole.

And holy fuuck. That snickers salad. What the. This is so disgusting, is that normal for American desserts? Chopped snickers, chopped green apple, vanilla pudding? It looks like somebody ate trifle and vomited into a bowl. Apart from the fact it sounds gross af, it requires like zero effort. Less effort than a boxed cake. Bitch really couldn't make something at least a little decent? She's got no job!
Altho, I do LOVE Snickers... this “salad” looks and sounds nasty af.

Well she did have to make the vanilla pudding (sarcasm) 🙄 🤣 and chopped up the dirty ass apples. But yea... zero effort along with justine’s avocado and salt= guacamolay! Yea this two people can’t make a decent dish to save their life. Their “friends” and subs need to buy/send them some cookbooks.

Not all American desserts are this nasty and some people can actually make real guac.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Marriage so weak, Emma can't speak, blocking followers for any critique | Part 25

Holy crap! A smiling Emma???????? Of course she’s standing on a stool. Bad parenting 101.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

AliCat91 wrote:
Tweedles3 wrote:I didn’t watch their latest long enough to count as a view, just to scan comments. Forgive me for being emotional, but it hurts me as a parent to hear her talking about having another baby in two years. Is she F-ing insane?! For one, is three kids not enough for you? Two, why don’t you wait until your twins are a year old before you even entertain the thought. Who knows what she’s walking into with Baby B possibly needing special care. She has no idea what’s about to hit. I have 3 under 3 and I find it more embarrassing than a badge of honor. That’s just me, though.

Just having twins alone can create more difficulties. I just came back from physical therapy with my 4-month old twins. My son has torticollis and needs a helmet for plagiocephaly. My daughter also needs PT, to help with with her hips because she was breech in the womb. She will also probably have a shaping helmet to align her ears a little better. These are common twin issues. Instead of crying and feeling sorry for myself, I told my husband how lucky we are that we have flexible jobs that allow us both to go to therapy every week, and good health insurance to pay for all of it. I can’t imagine how many children go without help because of cost or lack of time to go to therapy. Anyway, this could be in Rash’s future as well, but add on the heart issues, possible genetic issues, with one of the babies. She needs to shut up and focus on providing the best lives to the three kids they have. I won’t even go into the tackiness of boasting about your 3 under 2 when your claim to Youtube fame is being a loss mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
COMPLETELY off topic, but it fascinates me...

Why are helmets such a big thing in the US? Not just a question to you, Tweedles, please don’t think I’m singling you or or questioning your choices, but to anyone really!

Flat head syndrome, plagiocephaly etc is incredibly common in babies, due to the fact we lie them down flat more often that not in their first few weeks.

Both my two had a flat head. But once they start sitting up more, sitting in bouncers etc, their heads ‘fill out’ and all is well.

I’ve never seen a child with a helmet on here (UK) apart from those with traumatic brain injury or special needs.

I’m just genuinely curious because it seems to come across as a money grab for concerned parents than for a genuine clinical need.

I think 99% of flat head babies don’t need helmet therapy. If the flatness is in the back and doesn’t affect facial symmetry, they leave it alone. My son has the flatness on the left side, so it’s actually pushed his ear forward and made his left forehead bulge out. It was very insidious and happened within his first 1-2 months. I’m not sure if it could have been prevented, being a twin and a preemie and having torticollis were all contributing factors. His case is considered severe, so his head would probably not grow back to normal without help. Which sucks, because he’s stronger now and is getting more flexibility, but the damage has been done. When we brought home these 4 lb preemies right from the NICU, the last thing we thought about was flathead from sleeping in a crib. My daughter’s issue is much more mild, our pediatrician said she may have trouble wearing glasses when she’s older. Her head is a tad longer than most because of how she was positioned in the womb. She has a different kind of “cephaly”, but if I leave this app to look I will lose my message. It begins with a “do”.

I have a hunch there are more babies in helmets than we see, but parents can hide it for the most part. Therapy is usually only a couple months, so it’s not too difficult to just stay home more often, or take the helmet off for short trips.

Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

Chimama14 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:27 pm I wish I had a helmet as a baby, I have a flat head and I can’t wear headbands lol they ride up my head. Those bugs with Emma’s head are horrible!! Why not just put the whole picture in the back?! She’s already unfortunately looking enough to have her head chopped off and pasted on a bug. It looks so creepy.

A bug :D It´s a red bloody butterfly.

By the way, since she´s so good in teaching her kid to speak I think she should homeschool them all. :D 8-) :D
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Yep some babies need it but I’m sure most in helmets would have been just fine without. My dr recommended one for my friends baby who is a preemie and it was purely for cosmetic reasons. (Not saying ALL in helmets are just for cosmetic reasons) Her head is just fine now that she walks and is mobile. Insurance does not cover them and they are thousands of dollars... I’m sure the doctors here have a deal with the companies who make them.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

AliCat91 wrote:
Tweedles3 wrote:I didn’t watch their latest long enough to count as a view, just to scan comments. Forgive me for being emotional, but it hurts me as a parent to hear her talking about having another baby in two years. Is she F-ing insane?! For one, is three kids not enough for you? Two, why don’t you wait until your twins are a year old before you even entertain the thought. Who knows what she’s walking into with Baby B possibly needing special care. She has no idea what’s about to hit. I have 3 under 3 and I find it more embarrassing than a badge of honor. That’s just me, though.

Just having twins alone can create more difficulties. I just came back from physical therapy with my 4-month old twins. My son has torticollis and needs a helmet for plagiocephaly. My daughter also needs PT, to help with with her hips because she was breech in the womb. She will also probably have a shaping helmet to align her ears a little better. These are common twin issues. Instead of crying and feeling sorry for myself, I told my husband how lucky we are that we have flexible jobs that allow us both to go to therapy every week, and good health insurance to pay for all of it. I can’t imagine how many children go without help because of cost or lack of time to go to therapy. Anyway, this could be in Rash’s future as well, but add on the heart issues, possible genetic issues, with one of the babies. She needs to shut up and focus on providing the best lives to the three kids they have. I won’t even go into the tackiness of boasting about your 3 under 2 when your claim to Youtube fame is being a loss mom.

Why are helmets such a big thing in the US? Not just a question to you, Tweedles, please don’t think I’m singling you or or questioning your choices, but to anyone really!

Flat head syndrome, plagiocephaly etc is incredibly common in babies, due to the fact we lie them down flat more often that not in their first few weeks.

Both my two had a flat head. But once they start sitting up more, sitting in bouncers etc, their heads ‘fill out’ and all is well.

I’ve never seen a child with a helmet on here (UK) apart from those with traumatic brain injury or special needs.

I’m just genuinely curious because it seems to come across as a money grab for concerned parents than for a genuine clinical need.

Its largely a money grab/cosmetic thing because we're obsessed with appearance over here. Our dr gave us the option with my oldest but made it very clear its a common problem and not necessary Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

Tweedles3 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:54 am
AliCat91 wrote:

I think 99% of flat head babies don’t need helmet therapy. If the flatness is in the back and doesn’t affect facial symmetry, they leave it alone. My son has the flatness on the left side, so it’s actually pushed his ear forward and made his left forehead bulge out. It was very insidious and happened within his first 1-2 months. I’m not sure if it could have been prevented, being a twin and a preemie and having torticollis were all contributing factors. His case is considered severe, so his head would probably not grow back to normal without help. Which sucks, because he’s stronger now and is getting more flexibility, but the damage has been done. When we brought home these 4 lb preemies right from the NICU, the last thing we thought about was flathead from sleeping in a crib. My daughter’s issue is much more mild, our pediatrician said she may have trouble wearing glasses when she’s older. Her head is a tad longer than most because of how she was positioned in the womb. She has a different kind of “cephaly”, but if I leave this app to look I will lose my message. It begins with a “do”.

I have a hunch there are more babies in helmets than we see, but parents can hide it for the most part. Therapy is usually only a couple months, so it’s not too difficult to just stay home more often, or take the helmet off for short trips.

Generally only babies with high moderate to severe head issues get helmets. My daughter had torticollis as well and her was completely flat on the right side because of that which also threw off her facial symmetry. She had two major growth spurts while in her helmet so we were out of it before the 3 month mark.

Babies that are completely flat on the back of their head get helmets too.. It just depends on how severe it actually becomes. I don't think it's quite 99% but probably like 95% as I do see other babies needing them on occasion
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Are trashy and justine stupid or naive or both??

They posted on IG they are going to famfest, which we knew... but famfest is June 21-22. The twill IF born in mid-may will onky be a month old PLUS baby b’s heart “defect”. Wont he or she need surgery? Intensive care? Will the baby (ies) even be out of the hospital?

And if they (the babies) are both healthy (LOL) don’t they want to be around their babies? And not at some lalapalooza? Oh wait they want to drag all THREE of their kids for a shit show!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

What was that annoying noise between every question? As if Rash isn’t annoying enough she had to add in that annoying noise!

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Theres no way they are attending that event. No way.

She had AN-XIE-TY remember??
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Babies!!! It’s time for a new thread!! Please comment some title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” after we hit 1,000 posts, will be selected! ImageImage

Btw, is this the TRASHELLE SHOW??

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 31e9c5.jpg[/IMG]

Woof! Image

A thumbnail is designed to attract viewers, but trash you’re not attracting anyone!

This is their THIRD q&a! Wow, they’re reallllllly struggling to find content! What are you guys going to do while Rash is recovering from delivering TWINS? Or when she’s up all night nursing? You can’t sleep train newborns, idiots! Btw, when did she start training Emma? 3 months? No wonder that child is so emotionless, her parents used to leave her crying in her crib for what felt like forever. Image But...hello...Rash needed HER sleep!

I can’t believe these morons willing went for 3 under 2! I hope all that clickbait you’re vying for is worth it. They probably assumed this pregnancy was going to bring in so much money that they would just hire a few nanny’s like Keren and Okbaby. But they forgot one thing, THEY SUCK! Their content SUCKS! Their personalities SUCK! The way they treat each other SUCKS! Every vlog is the exact same! Who wants to tune into that day after day? Not me, baby, not me! Image
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Ugh they keep mentioning all the crap they need for the babies. JUST GO OUT AND BUY IT...oh nm they are hoping their goons will get the many (obvious) hints they are dropping and buy everything for them.

She knows she could be having these babies early...what if she shows up for an appointment and something is wrong and they have to get the babies out right then? I know the babies would have to stay in the hospital for awhile still but i wouldnt want to leave my tiny babies (especially a sick one) while recovering from a csection and not just go car shopping but car seat, baby clothes and nursery shopping

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Well she’s an idiot... I thought she taught pre-school? So she says... so WHY did you use sequins that Emma can pull off and swallow??? (Or any of her friends??)

They looked glued on...
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Rachelle & Justin: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret and resentment is free.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Trashelle and Justine- Dollar Tree, Hobby Lobby Hauls and no food for Emma oh my!
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

TRASHelle and Justine : Emma the mute, and microwave chicken to nuke.

islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

If only she would put in as much money/effort into emmas diet as she puts into this craft crap, maybe she would have a happier child.

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Trashelle and justine: the twin suprise and cheap craft supplies

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

hexasus
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hexasus »

Rachelle and Justin: Random pet vomit, clickbait for profit, addicted to shopping, unable to stop it.
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

"rego over our birth plan" illiterate idiot.

She's reaching for views, that Q&A was not unique to twin pregancy...

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”