T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Did anyone see that she shared a story saying something like, "don't know what took me so long. Look up marry me chicken on Pinterest" @t.beaston

Too funny someone said that it was off Pinterest and too funny she was silly enough to repost it since she claims it's hers.

She is posting how much she misses them when she is asleep.

Oh please, Tiffani. You could leave your at home husband with the kids to go to an all night gym or get groceries instead of using a babysitter. You cannot wait to escape your responsibilities as a mother. You leave them often, frequently, you treat them so badly.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by AryaStark »

That IG post with them on top of her screams StAgEd!!!!
Her and those white fangs🧛‍♀️hanging out the sides lookin like
a dog on all fours. bleh.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Yeah, does she have an authentic bone in her body?
naber_6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by naber_6 »

I am a first time commenter here. First of all hello everyone.

Tiffani was the reason i met this website and i cannot believe how much i liked her before reading your comments. Nowadays I get on here and read what you write even though i don't watch her vlogs anymore.

Last night i watched a story on chris's instagram and ella's eyes seemed awkward. (then i remembered seeing a comment here about one is bigger than the other) i asked if there was something wrong or did she have an accident and the answer was "her eyes are perfect" :D

i didnt want to go deeper since i don't want to be blocked. but go ahead and see that stories, they are REALLY different.

PS: sorry for my poor English. I am not a native speaker.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

what does OG stand for?? when she shows the YL purification oil and says OG... what does it mean??

it should be renamed sundays at skeletor’s.... she’s so emaciated. those loose pajamas are hanging off her. her worst look yet.

sheesh 46 minutes....?!
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

IcedCoffee wrote:Yeah, does she have an authentic bone in her body?
Nope, we can see all her bones clear as day and none of them look authentic to me Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

naber_6 wrote:I am a first time commenter here. First of all hello everyone.

Tiffani was the reason i met this website and i cannot believe how much i liked her before reading your comments. Nowadays I get on here and read what you write even though i don't watch her vlogs anymore.

Last night i watched a story on chris's instagram and ella's eyes seemed awkward. (then i remembered seeing a comment here about one is bigger than the other) i asked if there was something wrong or did she have an accident and the answer was "her eyes are perfect" :D

i didnt want to go deeper since i don't want to be blocked. but go ahead and see that stories, they are REALLY different.

I went to watch his story to see what you meant and Ella has yet ANOTHER bruise on her face. It’s still red like it just happened. What do they do to this child?!? I know kids fall and get hurt sometimes, but Ella constantly having bruises on her face is NOT normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

AryaStark wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:03 am That IG post with them on top of her screams StAgEd!!!!
Her and those white fangs🧛‍♀️hanging out the sides lookin like
a dog on all fours. bleh.
And then we’ll see in their day in the life how quick she shrugs them off after the photo is taken. Just like she did to Carter the last time she posted a pic like this
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

naber_6 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:31 am I am a first time commenter here. First of all hello everyone.

Can you report back sometime today and let me know if they blocked your account after commenting on here 😂

Ella’s eyes are about as perfect as their marriage... not perfect. I often wonder if that’s why she’s always bruised becuase her eye sight is off, but I think carter or tanner is probably just hitting her out of frustration that she’s the only one who gets a sliver of their mothers attention. Don’t worry boys, she’ll be off the tit soon and forgotten when she pops the next pay check out.
naber_6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by naber_6 »

yeahsureok wrote:
naber_6 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:31 am I am a first time commenter here. First of all hello everyone.

Can you report back sometime today and let me know if they blocked your account after commenting on here Image

Ella’s eyes are about as perfect as their marriage... not perfect. I often wonder if that’s why she’s always bruised becuase her eye sight is off, but I think carter or tanner is probably just hitting her out of frustration that she’s the only one who gets a sliver of their mothers attention. Don’t worry boys, she’ll be off the tit soon and forgotten when she pops the next pay check out.
If he does, there will be no suspicion that they spent a lot of time here Image

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

I saw her writing yet another long paragraph on BBL ig, again talking about trolls and negative comments. She told her to not even finish reading the negative comments, just delete and block. Kinda weird coming from a girl who goes out of her way to read her own gossip site.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gossipgurl wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:44 am I saw her writing yet another long paragraph on BBL ig, again talking about trolls and negative comments. She told her to not even finish reading the negative comments, just delete and block. Kinda weird coming from a girl who goes out of her way to read her own gossip site.
Every comment she EVER leaves towards that poor girl is addressing the drama. Tiff just needs to stfu. She lives for the drama. You’re not fucking inspiring Tiffani. This girls baby died, she needs serious help. Tell your friend to get off the fucking internet if it’s taking that much of a toll on her. Stop addressing the drama and get to the real core issue. You would never do that though because you benefit from the drama with all your stupid and “inspiring words of wisdom” that you don’t even take yourself.

*Not trying to debate what kind of person people perceive Brittany as.
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

In my experience , those who have to post and show how "happy"they are in motherhood, marriage etc are NOT happy. Shes just riding the waves. Another baby to trap chris (cause who wants to pay child support for 4 kids) and to market her pregnancy like she did Ella (nutella)
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

Of course she had to make her own story about Britt's stories and tag her in it. She needs to mind her own business.
Cam375
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cam375 »

She puts on such a facade that she's this kind and caring person. She really needs to STFU and mind her own damn business! I can't with her. Tiffani, do you see how many people who used to watch you and follow you on Instagram, are opening their eyes and realizing what a fake girl you are???
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

h 25 l wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:45 am Of course she had to make her own story about Britt's stories and tag her in it. She needs to mind her own business.
Shes telling people to go show brittani love, but the sad thing is Brittani has been acting just like her. She only calls out Haters...she never acknowledges all the kind comments or mothers who have lost children. The Only people Brittani will respond to on insta is....other youtubers, celebs and Haters. Its all a shit show from Tiff and Britt, Now its turning into Brittani saying she has lost a child and you have Not when I have seen several poor mothers that have also lost children
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

her latest IG story thread...please...she is the biggest bully...take your own advice T.hypocrite
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

I see 30 minutes after I posted about her being dramatic on BBL page she puts up multiple stories talking about the same thing lol.

Hi ugly! No amount of filter fixes that sagging wrinkled face! You're uglier on the inside tho .. and that's what matters. You love to USE other people to your benefit .. you are a leech.. a user.. everyone sees it. You love talking about evil people but you are one of them!
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

Gossipgurl wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:08 am I see 30 minutes after I posted about her being dramatic on BBL page she puts up multiple stories talking about the same thing lol.

Hi ugly! No amount of filter fixes that sagging wrinkled face! You're uglier on the inside tho .. and that's what matters. You love to USE other people to your benefit .. you are a leech.. a user.. everyone sees it. You love talking about evil people but you are one of them!
thank you
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Tiff wants to talk about evil people.. meanwhile she's the one threatening her ex friends, trying to get people fired from their jobs, starting horrible rumors, and telling them she hopes them and their families die. Talk about a mentally unstable, evil person.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”