GQS: Bitches, stitches & pull-up britches | Part 68

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Bitches, stitches & pull-up britches | Part 68

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Snarkmeister wrote:I just saw a commercial for the Super Nanny. With the Greedner’s numbers tanking, maybe they should consider it. Imagine the views that level of publicity would bring them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pervy Steve and the Frauds will be all over this! Ugh! Anything to get “notariety” for these two chumps! Super Nanny will take a look at TyPERV’s obsession with 9-13 year old girls and run the other way! But maybe her reporting his sick obsession to the authorities would have some credibility! One can only hope!

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

lmmomSD wrote:One more, sorry. But is that sweat around his waist? With his ginormous gut hanging over it?
How can _anyone_ with eyes believe that he goes to the gym 6 days per week and actually works out? People are so gullible. They believe that because he posts on Instagram about being a "servant of Jesus", and about being a good father and husband that he actually is. And that because he _says_ he's still doing Plexus and working out, that he is. They don't see past the facade and realize that someone who works out 6 days a week as long as he's claimed to, loses weight (unless, like Shay Butler he hits the drive through after and consumes a day's worth of calories) and that just because he posts about Hod, and marriage and fatherhood, that he's truthful, and not trolling the internet looking for scantily dressed young women... I just want to shake some of them, especially the edit girls, who really need someone, somewhere to intervene. Actually, I don't want to shake them, because it would probably be counter productive. But I do want their eyes opened to how vile he is.
Rant over. Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
He is 100% revolting. Image What a fraud. Hod! I hope he burns.

GreenEyedWitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GreenEyedWitch »

Okay.. Rabbit, Feebz, and Tulip... like everyone else I’m crying! 😭😭 I love this so much! You are all (and I do mean pretty much everyone that I see on here) are amazing humans! Apart from a disagreement here and there, there is so much love on this site! ❤️❤️
Elle-Cue-24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elle-Cue-24 »

Only just catching up after a few days of not managing to get on here. Feebz & Rabbit what a truly amazing story to find each other 15 years later in the most random way!

To everyone who is going through / has gone through health trials either themselves or their loved ones I send all my love and healing thoughts. Tulip I’m so glad your daughter got the all clear

Having read lots of different threads here on YTMD I have to say this one is quite unique in the way everyone has each other’s backs and I for one a, glad to be here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Snowball90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Snowball90 »

3momstrong wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:23 pm
Snarkmeister wrote:I just saw a commercial for the Super Nanny. With the Greedner’s numbers tanking, maybe they should consider it. Imagine the views that level of publicity would bring them!

Pervy Steve and the Frauds will be all over this! Ugh! Anything to get “notariety” for these two chumps! Super Nanny will take a look at TyPERV’s obsession with 9-13 year old girls and run the other way! But maybe her reporting his sick obsession to the authorities would have some credibility! One can only hope!

I wonder what it would take to nominate this "family" for this show? Granted this family doesnt need more fame or notoriety but those kids deserve to be disciplined and the right kind of attention. Plus no matter how much I dislike Nanny Jo Frost she can administer the first dose to these fake parents and boy would that be fun to watch haha!
DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DownTheRabbitHole »

Phillygrl wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:15 pm

If she keeps eating all that Raising Canes, she’s really going to look like this. ImageImage

* had to remove image to quote

Am I correct that this was from her TikTok account? If so it’s not the first time she’s shared that account on other platforms. Yet I’ve not heard him so much as mention publicly that he has an account. Why do I have a feeling that he has one but it’s for a very select, hand picked audience?
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

You know I think we are all being much too harsh on the Greedners. They don't abuse or use their staff. They gave Ninny a whole day off. I mean, how generous is that? After being on duty 24/7 for 2 weeks she gets a whole 24 hours off. They are so generous and I mean, they will have to look after their own kids for a whole day guys, oh they're so unselfish. More fool her though, she needs to grow a pair and tell them where to go.
Iluvtorant
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Iluvtorant »

What the Gardners do all day long?

They have an organiser to organise their crap.
A cleaner to clean their house.
A nanny to their care of their kids.
A nanny to do their laundry.
A nanny to bake.
A nanny to bath the kids.
A tutor to teach their kids how to read.
Amanda to sell Lipsense.
Relatives to look after kids during the evening.
Relatives to build the kids a playground.
An editor to edit their youtube videos.
A relative to mow their lawn.
A relative to plant flowers etc. with the girls.

They also don't cook.

Ashley does make up and that’s it? Tyson doesn’t sell blankets anymore, updates the blog or even have live chats anymore. He goes to gym and throws a basketball? Then they go out together to eat multiple times a day and that’s it? And they deserve a break and a vacation and Mondays are soooo hard... I believe they once said that they don’t even watch news because things happening around makes them sad or something… they don’t read or study or better themselves in any possible way. What do they actually do all day long? And that’s really strange how they literally do nothing… as after having kids I have been thinking a lot what kind of example I want to be and give to my kids, we try to eat healthy, we recycle (I get that we recycling doesn’t save the planet, but at least we can do something…), we don’t use plastic cups (I haven’t ever understand not using regular cups, plates and so on which you can actually wash in the dishwaher…), we don’t buy everything the kids want and toys we have are high quality and educational (we don’t have a lot of toys overall and at the same time you don’t need to own everything, sometimes it’s fun to play with different toys at friend’s house and so on…), we spend a lot of time outside, we limit screen time, we read to and with the kids plus they say that it’s important that kids see parents reading too by themselves to actually see that reading is fun, so we read… and so on, because we want our kids to have the best possible future too…

What are the values these parents want to pass their quads? They watch movies with them (or they play with their phones while the kids watch the movie) and let them eat whatever they want and buy them whatever they want... when was the last time they took the kids to park? How many times they have used the bikes they bough not too long time ago...they don't take their kids to museum, library, swimming hall, anywhere educational... all I see them is buying food/clothes/toys/soap.

It's still pretty fascinating... how little two stay-at-home-parents actually do all day long while being so busy. They should have finish the basement/playroom and give it to the girls as a Christmas/birthday present...

And by the way, what happened to their decorators? They used to come to their house all the time to decorate it.
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

DownTheRabbitHole wrote:
Phillygrl wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:15 pm

If she keeps eating all that Raising Canes, she’s really going to look like this. ImageImage

* had to remove image to quote

Am I correct that this was from her TikTok account? If so it’s not the first time she’s shared that account on other platforms. Yet I’ve not heard him so much as mention publicly that he has an account. Why do I have a feeling that he has one but it’s for a very select, hand picked audience?

Yes it’s from her TikTok. I agree with you that he has an account too and I’m sure it’s for his fan girls only. ImageImage

Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

2txsoccerkids wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:59 am

Smowball-
I get what you are saying, I think all
Of us have different levels of dislike for this family. I find that I give them a little more grace because I am a mom of multiples and singles- and I know that multiples are way harder to parent, until you have lived it you just don’t get it. It sounds like you have lived through infertility so you give them more grace there and I totally get that.
I like coming here to read the drama- I honestly don’t have the time that a lot of these ladies have- they spend hours watching vlogs, replaying things in slow motion to hear back things and see things that we might miss- I love the re-caps because I don’t have the time to do that. Sometimes I completely agree with what’s being said, other times I roll my eyes and think really? But again, they have a ton of time and history invested in this and it’s eaier to just move on sometimes. I also don’t post often because they have a little inner circle that is pretty tight- you will see at the bottom that way more people read than ever post. I find that if I disagree with something that is said here it’s easier to just keep moving than to try to point it out!
Hope that you stay and read and don’t get to frustrated!
I would be interested to hear how bringing up multiples is more difficult than bringing up singletons. I don't doubt that it is---I just don't know first-hand. There were twins in my family and when anyone referred to their two children who were close in age as being "just like twins", my mother would shake her head privately and say, No, it isn't the same. Anyway, I would be interested in hearing about the challenges and applying that knowledge to the Gardners.

The thing that gets my goat about the Gardners is that they use the fact that they have quads as an excuse to do nothing for their children. If they were *trying* to discipline them, and enjoy them, and get one-to-one time, and take them to fun, educational events, no one here would be giving them grief. It's that they don't even try. As though, if children are multiples, the bar is not just low, it's lying on the floor.
Snowball90
Amateur
Amateur

Iluvtorant wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:25 am What the Gardners do all day long?

A nanny to bake.
Amanda to sell Lipsense.

They also don't cook.

Ashley does make up and that’s it? Tyson doesn’t sell blankets anymore, updates the blog or even have live chats anymore. He goes to gym and throws a basketball? Then they go out together to eat multiple times a day and that’s it? And they deserve a break and a vacation and Mondays are soooo hard... I believe they once said that they don’t even watch news because things happening around makes them sad or something… they don’t read or study or better themselves in any possible way. What do they actually do all day long? And that’s really strange how they literally do nothing… as after having kids I have been thinking a lot what kind of example I want to be and give to my kids, we try to eat healthy, we recycle (I get that we recycling doesn’t save the planet, but at least we can do something…), we don’t use plastic cups (I haven’t ever understand not using regular cups, plates and so on which you can actually wash in the dishwaher…), we don’t buy everything the kids want and toys we have are high quality and educational (we don’t have a lot of toys overall and at the same time you don’t need to own everything, sometimes it’s fun to play with different toys at friend’s house and so on…), we spend a lot of time outside, we limit screen time, we read to and with the kids plus they say that it’s important that kids see parents reading too by themselves to actually see that reading is fun, so we read… and so on, because we want our kids to have the best possible future too…

What are the values these parents want to pass their quads? They watch movies with them (or they play with their phones while the kids watch the movie) and let them eat whatever they want and buy them whatever they want... when was the last time they took the kids to park? How many times they have used the bikes they bough not too long time ago...they don't take their kids to museum, library, swimming hall, anywhere educational... all I see them is buying food/clothes/toys/soap.

It's still pretty fascinating... how little two stay-at-home-parents actually do all day long while being so busy. They should have finish the basement/playroom and give it to the girls as a Christmas/birthday present...

And by the way, what happened to their decorators? They used to come to their house all the time to decorate it.
I respectfully disagree. Yes, they have a nanny and a housekeeper to do things for them so they dont have to do them. However, I've seen Tyson give the girls a bath and I have seen Ashley in the kitchen cooking and baking with the girls. She has made fresh bread with them as well as muffins (i have to admit i havent watched every vlog, but i know she has done more than that). We do have to give them some credit for those things. However, it doesn't measure up to actually taking care of the girls every day. They treat the girls more like their girlfriends than their daughters which is very sad. Those girls will grow up and need a parent to talk to and realize they dont have a quality one
Snowball90
Amateur
Amateur

Abbiedownunder wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:55 am You know I think we are all being much too harsh on the Greedners. They don't abuse or use their staff. They gave Ninny a whole day off. I mean, how generous is that? After being on duty 24/7 for 2 weeks she gets a whole 24 hours off. They are so generous and I mean, they will have to look after their own kids for a whole day guys, oh they're so unselfish. More fool her though, she needs to grow a pair and tell them where to go.
I agree to a point. They were generous to her for this day, however what about the many times on the cruise ship where they couldnt be bothered to take the kids and go do something fun so nanny Ash could have a couple hours to get a massage and pamper herself....they couldnt. Ya know Branden and Mindy came back exhausted but that's because they actually did things with their kids and didnt have help. Granted, the kids did want to go to the kids place on the cruise ship but that was two hours of the three days they were on it. That's a parent. I also believe Nanny Ash wants the fame and notoriety so she wont tell them where to go. She wants to be able to take pictures of the girls and act for a moment they are hers which is not right.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I doubt Tyson has regularly been doing baths since they were babies.

Ashley making muffins with them or banana bread you can tell she ONLY does it when it's filmed because it's so fucking awkward. It's not like they're shy to be filmed so why would it be awkward to film something they do all the time....
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Snowball90 wrote:

A nanny to bake.
Amanda to sell Lipsense.

They also don't cook.

I respectfully disagree. Yes, they have a nanny and a housekeeper to do things for them so they dont have to do them. However, I've seen Tyson give the girls a bath and I have seen Ashley in the kitchen cooking and baking with the girls. She has made fresh bread with them as well as muffins (i have to admit i havent watched every vlog, but i know she has done more than that). We do have to give them some credit for those things. However, it doesn't measure up to actually taking care of the girls every day. They treat the girls more like their girlfriends than their daughters which is very sad. Those girls will grow up and need a parent to talk to and realize they dont have a quality one
I’m sorry, but you “respectfully disagree” because you’ve seen Tyson give the girls a bath? The nanny bathes them before leaving for the day 9 times out of 10. He usually is only seen bathing them on the weekends or when she’s out of town. Doesn’t exactly change the statement that the nanny gives them baths in my mind. And you’ve seen Ashley in the kitchen cooking and baking? Again, once? Maybe twice? So you chose to reply with your disagreement to the original poster because of 2 instances? Again I’ll remind you like others have that this is a snark site and choosing to disagree because you might have seen Tyson give the girls a bath once a year really isn’t necessary.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Snowball90 wrote:
Abbiedownunder wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:55 am You know I think we are all being much too harsh on the Greedners. They don't abuse or use their staff. They gave Ninny a whole day off. I mean, how generous is that? After being on duty 24/7 for 2 weeks she gets a whole 24 hours off. They are so generous and I mean, they will have to look after their own kids for a whole day guys, oh they're so unselfish. More fool her though, she needs to grow a pair and tell them where to go.
I agree to a point. They were generous to her for this day, however what about the many times on the cruise ship where they couldnt be bothered to take the kids and go do something fun so nanny Ash could have a couple hours to get a massage and pamper herself....they couldnt. Ya know Branden and Mindy came back exhausted but that's because they actually did things with their kids and didnt have help. Granted, the kids did want to go to the kids place on the cruise ship but that was two hours of the three days they were on it. That's a parent. I also believe Nanny Ash wants the fame and notoriety so she wont tell them where to go. She wants to be able to take pictures of the girls and act for a moment they are hers which is not right.
She was being sarcastic.

Snowball90
Amateur
Amateur

DoodleBop2 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:19 am I doubt Tyson has regularly been doing baths since they were babies.

Ashley making muffins with them or banana bread you can tell she ONLY does it when it's filmed because it's so fucking awkward. It's not like they're shy to be filmed so why would it be awkward to film something they do all the time....
Believe me, do I think they have been doing it as often as they should be? Hell, no but at least they do it even if it is very little.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Snowball90 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:24 am
DoodleBop2 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:19 am I doubt Tyson has regularly been doing baths since they were babies.

Believe me, do I think they have been doing it as often as they should be? Hell, no but at least they do it even if it is very little.
Congrats guys you're willing to interact with your kids for views because it makes you money. Why do they deserve any credit for that?
2txsoccerkids
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2txsoccerkids »

Morning Glory wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:12 am
2txsoccerkids wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:59 am

Smowball-
I get what you are saying, I think all
Of us have different levels of dislike for this family. I find that I give them a little more grace because I am a mom of multiples and singles- and I know that multiples are way harder to parent, until you have lived it you just don’t get it. It sounds like you have lived through infertility so you give them more grace there and I totally get that.
I like coming here to read the drama- I honestly don’t have the time that a lot of these ladies have- they spend hours watching vlogs, replaying things in slow motion to hear back things and see things that we might miss- I love the re-caps because I don’t have the time to do that. Sometimes I completely agree with what’s being said, other times I roll my eyes and think really? But again, they have a ton of time and history invested in this and it’s eaier to just move on sometimes. I also don’t post often because they have a little inner circle that is pretty tight- you will see at the bottom that way more people read than ever post. I find that if I disagree with something that is said here it’s easier to just keep moving than to try to point it out!
Hope that you stay and read and don’t get to frustrated!
I would be interested to hear how bringing up multiples is more difficult than bringing up singletons. I don't doubt that it is---I just don't know first-hand. There were twins in my family and when anyone referred to their two children who were close in age as being "just like twins", my mother would shake her head privately and say, No, it isn't the same. Anyway, I would be interested in hearing about the challenges and applying that knowledge to the Gardners.

The thing that gets my goat about the Gardners is that they use the fact that they have quads as an excuse to do nothing for their children. If they were *trying* to discipline them, and enjoy them, and get one-to-one time, and take them to fun, educational events, no one here would be giving them grief. It's that they don't even try. As though, if children are multiples, the bar is not just low, it's lying on the floor.
There are so many differences between being a mom to twins and singles. My kids are 18, 14, 14, and 10. My oldest and youngest are boys and my twins are girls.
My 18 year old was a tough baby- he was born with a disability and was in and out of the drs office constantly his first year.
I honestly thought nothing could be harder than that, until my girls came! The first year with twins is pure surivival mode. Despite my best efforts mine never slept at the same time never ate at the same time- it was our chaos. I think for probably at least 4 months straight that I slept for maybe 4 hours a day. As soon as one was changed and fed the other needed it- it was a terrible cycle. Everyone always says when you have a newborn to sleep when the baby sleeps- well that almost never happens with twins! Someone always needs you.
Then you are a freak show, wherever you go people ask questions. A simple run to the grocery got at least 10 stops, are they twins, are they identical, did you have them naturally, do you love one more than the other- seriously every.single.time. We go anywhere even to this day we get stopped multiple times!
And the questions are over the top ridiculous sometimes!
I struggle a lot with treating my girls individually, especially when they where little. Everyone always called them the twins. When I dressed them matching, people said I wasn’t giving them individual personalities, when I dressed them differently people said I liked one more than the other because one always was perceived to have the “better” outfit!
There have been so many times that I wanted to clone myself or my husband because I didn’t feel like we could be there for everything that they needed. Like when one wants to play soccer and the other volleyball and the two are on opposite sides of town- then you still have to patent your other two kids as well.
My girls now as teenagers are always always compared to each other, by family, friends, strangers etc. People are seriously disappointed when they choose to do different things- almost like they should be a package deal. And they say this in front of my girls- oh B is the smart one right? Or G is so much prettier than her sister!
I could go on and on about all the things- but it really is so much harder, that is why I was drawn to the Gardner’s in the first place. And like I said I do give them way more grace than most of you because I have lived it. I have lived one being potty trained when her sister wasn’t ready, I have lived one being exponentially louder than her sister, one being able to read when the other couldn’t. You can’t brag or be proud about one, when you have another that isn’t there yet.
Snowball90
Amateur
Amateur

JD386 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:21 am
Snowball90 wrote:

A nanny to bake.
Amanda to sell Lipsense.

They also don't cook.

I’m sorry, but you “respectfully disagree” because you’ve seen Tyson give the girls a bath? The nanny bathes them before leaving for the day 9 times out of 10. He usually is only seen bathing them on the weekends or when she’s out of town. Doesn’t exactly change the statement that the nanny gives them baths in my mind. And you’ve seen Ashley in the kitchen cooking and baking? Again, once? Maybe twice? So you chose to reply with your disagreement to the original poster because of 2 instances? Again I’ll remind you like others have that this is a snark site and choosing to disagree because you might have seen Tyson give the girls a bath once a year really isn’t necessary.

Do you actually read the post in its entirety or do you just skim it? Because I did mention it wasnt enough compared to what the Nanny does for them
Snowball90
Amateur
Amateur

DoodleBop2 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:27 am
Snowball90 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:24 am

Congrats guys you're willing to interact with your kids for views because it makes you money. Why do they deserve any credit for that?
I'm trying to be positive in a negative situation. Those girls no matter what they do to each other deserve quality time and that isnt spent at the store or in front of the camera, I agree. But that "little" time is still important to them no matter if that camera is there. They crave attention from their mom so they'll be happy with that (right now). Ashley and Tyson will one day have to face the consequence of what they did and the only people that will be hurt are those girls and they will act out or look for others for attention which is sad, but also dangerous

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”