Brianna K: Fridge Color Coded and Acting Like She’s Loaded | Part 5

murfalot
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K: Fridge Color Coded and Acting Like She’s Loaded | Part 5

Unread post by murfalot »

AmateurSnark wrote:I legitimately thought her cookbook idea was a joke at first but I think she’s serious. I don’t know what makes her think this is an even vaguely good idea. Shouldn’t you be able to actually cook in order to make a cookbook? Dumping jars of alfredo sauce into a saucepan or slow cooker doesn’t mean you can cook.

If this is the standard for being able to write a cookbook, I guess I’m Martha Stewart.
Damn I guess she’ll do anything for a penny. That’s sad. She can’t even cook for her life lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:toad:
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

RRTgirl wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 189bc6.jpg[/IMG]
Did she photoshop her legs or something!? They look deformed lol

She totally photoshopped her legs.ImageImageImageImage

letstalkboutsomefin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by letstalkboutsomefin »

mssqueen233 wrote:

Her legs have always looked like this to me, even in videos.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

blahbladdyblah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blahbladdyblah »

Please raise your hand if you have ever felt personally victimized by Brianna K pushing her fall decorations on you and trying to end your summer early. :P

I don't understand why every year she starts decorating for fall as soon as the calendar turns August. Is she really that desperate for content? She is the epitome of insane. Doing the same exact thing every damn year, and expecting different results.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

I truly think Bri is manic. She does things WAY over the top and with a touch of insanity if you ask me. She doesn’t seem healthy, it’s all an act. She is too much with the fall decor and fall videos. She needs to chill out or she is going to go into early labor!
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

Lifeisfun wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:30 pm I truly think Bri is manic. She does things WAY over the top and with a touch of insanity if you ask me. She doesn’t seem healthy, it’s all an act. She is too much with the fall decor and fall videos. She needs to chill out or she is going to go into early labor!
Absolutely. Everything must always be perfect all of the time. It comes across as fake, but I think that YouTube or not, she'd be putting on the same act regardless. For her husband, for her own family, for herself even. I get the sense that she's a real go-getter, but I could be wrong - I'm new to her channel. I've been watching her videos from the beginning, when she worked full-time. It seemed like she worked really hard and was good at her job. That sort of ethic doesn't just go away.
AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

Lifeisfun wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:30 pm I truly think Bri is manic. She does things WAY over the top and with a touch of insanity if you ask me. She doesn’t seem healthy, it’s all an act. She is too much with the fall decor and fall videos. She needs to chill out or she is going to go into early labor!
Shh, don’t give her ideas. The content premature labor would give her! “Stuck in Bed: How to Be Productive on Bedrest,” “Baby Premature Delivery Drama: We Didn’t Know If The Baby Would Live!” “Our Week In The NICU: NICU Essentials!” “Baby’s First Christmas: This Almost Didn’t Happen.”
murfalot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by murfalot »

Why does she do a fake smile while doing mundane tasks such as putting a pillow on the couch? Who you foolin ?

:toad:
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

Now I know why Tiffani jumped and announced her pregnancy the day before Brianna. To royally piss her off lol! Brianna has some weird obsession with being first. So much so that she is decorating for fall while parts of the country are having a heatwave. As much as I live fall I at least have the sense to wait until September.... I understand that she needs to be ahead to give people "inspo" but not almost an entire month early!
SeaSide7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SeaSide7 »

“I was a seventh grade English teacher and getting ready to homeschool (cough*virtual school*cough) just reminded me so much of being back in the classroom!”

.... “The only thing getting lit this weekend are my fall candles.”

Should be either “THINGS getting lit this weekend are my fall candles” or “thing getting lit this weekend is my fall candles.”

People don’t have to have perfect grammar but maybe don’t put yourself on a pedestal for having been a teacher. 😆
Harmony89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Harmony89 »

The only reason Youtubers get inductions is so they can have their babies at times that are convenient for them. And yes, Bri always has to be first. She would schedule her induction three weeks before the due date if she could just to have her baby before Tiffany. There are SO many pregnant Youtubers right now and they're all scheduling their inductions around each other's due dates. God forbid anyone have a baby on the same day :roll: Also, Bri's girl name choices are HORRIFIC. Seriously, is she joking? I feel sorry for their future child.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Harmony89 wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:00 pm The only reason Youtubers get inductions is so they can have their babies at times that are convenient for them. And yes, Bri always has to be first. She would schedule her induction three weeks before the due date if she could just to have her baby before Tiffany. There are SO many pregnant Youtubers right now and they're all scheduling their inductions around each other's due dates. God forbid anyone have a baby on the same day :roll: Also, Bri's girl name choices are HORRIFIC. Seriously, is she joking? I feel sorry for their future child.
This is terrible to say but I wonder sometimes if these women WANT early, underweight nicu babies. Can you imagine the content? Just like motherhood unfortunately, this is a suffering olympics for all of them. I’m the most tired, the most overwhelmed, the most nauseous, the most high risk. It’s insane!! I have more respect for the moms who listen to their doctors and let things happen. But for some reasons doctors are idiots these days according to some lol. Apparently a medical degree isn’t as prestigious as a YouTube plaque.
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

Does she not post on Wednesdays anymore?
DzyCarolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DzyCarolina »

mssqueen233 wrote:

She’s probably just got awkwardly built quads because the only exercise she does is that damn bike.

favouritecake1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by favouritecake1 »

Lifeisfun wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:45 am
Harmony89 wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:00 pm The only reason Youtubers get inductions is so they can have their babies at times that are convenient for them. And yes, Bri always has to be first. She would schedule her induction three weeks before the due date if she could just to have her baby before Tiffany. There are SO many pregnant Youtubers right now and they're all scheduling their inductions around each other's due dates. God forbid anyone have a baby on the same day :roll: Also, Bri's girl name choices are HORRIFIC. Seriously, is she joking? I feel sorry for their future child.
This is terrible to say but I wonder sometimes if these women WANT early, underweight nicu babies. Can you imagine the content? Just like motherhood unfortunately, this is a suffering olympics for all of them. I’m the most tired, the most overwhelmed, the most nauseous, the most high risk. It’s insane!! I have more respect for the moms who listen to their doctors and let things happen. But for some reasons doctors are idiots these days according to some lol. Apparently a medical degree isn’t as prestigious as a YouTube plaque.
It's true though! They don't think about their lives normally, it's about views and $$$. That's also why they announce their pregnancies so damn early, if they do miscarry it's no bad thing because a video about it will make them a lot of money and give them a lot of attention. These women are no different than drug addicts wanting that hit of dopamine when their video views go up or the comments are praising them. It is NOT a normal way to function in life! Though I find it all fascinating (hence why I follow them and come here to discuss it!) :D
adivina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adivina »

favouritecake1 wrote:
Lifeisfun wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:45 am
It's true though! They don't think about their lives normally, it's about views and $$$. That's also why they announce their pregnancies so damn early, if they do miscarry it's no bad thing because a video about it will make them a lot of money and give them a lot of attention. These women are no different than drug addicts wanting that hit of dopamine when their video views go up or the comments are praising them. It is NOT a normal way to function in life! Though I find it all fascinating (hence why I follow them and come here to discuss it!) :D
I feel the same way, but i didnt think she could do such a video about miscarriage its so personal i went through it my self, its just so awful. But you are right anything for views and money. It sad how this kids will grow up not really being part of a normal childhood

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

That empty dirty dining table and bowl of moldy cider told me everything I needed to know about what it's really like in that home ALL FOR SHOW! 😳
adivina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adivina »

Courtneyshayne wrote:That empty dirty dining table and bowl of moldy cider told me everything I needed to know about what it's really like in that home ALL FOR SHOW! Image
Yeah for sure that was nasty Image. I was just thinking didnt you do that because you wanted some but i guess you did it to show off your cart and the pumpkin bowl like thats just disgusting i know it can happen maybe a day leave it but 3 days Image like mmm you have children they might have said something like what is that idk it just weird

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
YTmomsRgross333
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YTmomsRgross333 »

Listening to this cringy ass moron talk about her bloody hemroid issue makes me laugh because all she has done is ingest massive amounts of red meat in her gullet for months now! she literally put up daily insta stories of her nasty ass greasy beefy meals every fucking day. i have zero respect for a bitch whose on their third kid and cant eat like a decent woman. since it found out its pregnant its crammed the most disgusting shit into her mouth... beef nachos, huge burgers and greasy ass pasta dishes... shes RANCID just like her asshole. heres a lil tip bitch... go vegan... it might loosen up those cankles too 🐷.
AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

Oh dear, Adam has injured his Achilles’ tendon - again. And he’s going to have to relax and, I’ve no doubt, take painkillers, while Bri rips up carpet in a room just because she wants different flooring.

Also - how does she manage to constantly have something to organize? I live in a considerably smaller house, but the only thing I constantly have to organize is the food storage containers (my husband just can’t seem to figure out they’re supposed to go in the basket in a particular way, but at least he gets them in the basket).

Return to “Brianna K”