Hoebag Haleigh Everts: my husband is a DOCTOR | Part 3

AcocadoToast
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Hoebag Haleigh Everts: my husband is a DOCTOR | Part 3

Unread post by AcocadoToast »

This girl is really something else. Stop trying to normalize your crappy marriage. Swallow your pride and get the both of you into some individual counseling and as a couple into non-church led marriage counseling. You don’t have to be miserable your entire life because you were so desperate for a marriage that you met someone, changed everything about yourself to please that person and married them within weeks. Your kids don’t need to be victim to your crummy situation.
karyjohnson45
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by karyjohnson45 »

What’s been on her Instagram story all day, I’m guessing crap about how the election was “rigged” because Trump didn’t win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yellowcoconut
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yellowcoconut »

Now she’s photoshopping her own child Image
Jewel_thegem79
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jewel_thegem79 »

yellowcoconut wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:08 am Image
Now she’s photoshopping her own child Image
Holy shit that’s awful, no matter what nice things and praise she may give ireland behind close doors, moments and messages like this will sink into her poor little mind. Like maybe a lot of moms do this to their kids but who the fuck proudly admits and laughs that they didn’t find their child’s natural looks and face acceptable for social media. Like everyone said about their marriage and her those poor kids don’t stand a chance. My four year old hates photos of course they don’t smile naturally, Ireland probably has to take pictures 83629+ times a day. Fucking A Haleigh is a horrible mom.
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

Apparently, the bitch is road tripping to Utah. Im excited to watch her ugly, anti-mask face get slapped with a $10,000 fine. Masks are mandatory in all of Utah in any public space, no exceptions.
kikiluvsu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kikiluvsu »

DoeEyes wrote:Apparently, the bitch is road tripping to Utah. Im excited to watch her ugly, anti-mask face get slapped with a $10,000 fine. Masks are mandatory in all of Utah in any public space, no exceptions.
What’s she doing in Utah? I hope she catches covid.

DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

Shes not here yet. But planning for some reason.

Utah mask law requires everyone to wear a mask of they are not in their house/on their own property.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sippinda_tea69
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sippinda_tea69 »

Seems random to be stopping in Spanish Fork? Also I can’t wait for the rants while she is stuck in the car 😂
theresev
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theresev »

Sippinda_tea69 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:31 am Seems random to be stopping in Spanish Fork? Also I can’t wait for the rants while she is stuck in the car 😂
Yeah, can't be a trip to doTERRA, their headquarters are in Pleasant Grove :D
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

They're up AF canyon at Tibble Fork Res.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

Shes fucking deplorable.
Sippinda_tea69
Amateur
Amateur

That is so rude. Is she “so thankful and blessed” for her “doctor” husband even though he is so very flawed and dares to have ear hair?!
Also has anyone else wondered how her kids have light hair when both she and CJ have very dark hair? 🤔🤐
theresev
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theresev »

DoeEyes wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:20 pm Shes fucking deplorable.
Well, once again she proves that she has no respect for her husband or any hint of self-respect.. As if one does not have ear hair..
karyjohnson45
Informer
Informer

Sippinda_tea69 wrote:That is so rude. Is she “so thankful and blessed” for her “doctor” husband even though he is so very flawed and dares to have ear hair?!
Also has anyone else wondered how her kids have light hair when both she and CJ have very dark hair? ImageImage
Ever since poor Ireland was like... 1 or 2 years old she’s been spraying this crap in her hair to make her blonder. Poor baby. I’m pretty sure she said CJ had blonde hair as a kid too.

karyjohnson45
Informer
Informer

Sippinda_tea69 wrote:That is so rude. Is she “so thankful and blessed” for her “doctor” husband even though he is so very flawed and dares to have ear hair?!
Also has anyone else wondered how her kids have light hair when both she and CJ have very dark hair? ImageImage
In some ways she’s disrespectful towards him for sure, and in other ways she has way too much respect for his wishes... (ruin her hair)

Sippinda_tea69
Amateur
Amateur

karyjohnson45 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:45 pm
In some ways she’s disrespectful towards him for sure, and in other ways she has way too much respect for his wishes... (ruin her hair)

Very true. My opinion is that she felt so low about herself when she met him that she worshipped him to get him to stay and to convince herself that all of her problems were now over. And now that’s she’s gained a bit more confidence and life experience I think she sees his flaws and resents him for not being the perfect guy she can flaunt and brag about and she jokingly shames him for it publicly. But she still hopes he will either become the perfect instahusband or that she can convince other people of it, hence the constant “no expectations” thought work and bragging about marrying a “doctor”. I think she would be better off being brutally honest with herself and evaluating how healthy and compatible they really are and seeking a therapist.

OneGoodThing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OneGoodThing »

Haleigh lost her temple recommend due to “infidelity”. Did she physically cheat? Sext? Send nudes? Hit up an old body? Create a tinder? Let’s discuss.

I’m glad she’s in therapy. I hope it’s real therapy and not through her church. This woman has to be legitimately mentally ill. She is constantly deeply unhappy. Her entire adult life, it seems like she’s been depressed, regardless of her circumstances. I used to be like that too, perpetually struggling. Then I went to therapy and got on antidepressants. Completely life-changing. When you’ve lived your entire life like that, you don’t really realize that other people aren’t like that.
blahblah96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by blahblah96 »

Honestly I'm happy to hear for the first time EVER she made CJ take some responsibility for problems. Its hard because she never takes responsibility for her issues with the people that watch her videos (which she did again in the video by saying ppl twist her words) but then we realized that she treats viewers like that because she is treated that way in her marriage. That is not to say to forgive and forget all the BS she has done, but it does give some perspective.

This video was the only video I could stomach her. I hope she is in real therapy right now and not just church camp. Faith can help you but its also important to have a professional.
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

Oh shiiiit! I did not see that coming! Well, I did, but I didn't expect her to admit to it in a YouTube video.

I knew someone was going to cheat. Two adults who completely disrespect each other.

I'm glad she's getting some therapy. But I bet it's mormon bishop advice which does no one any good.

You know what would fix all her problems? Leave the cult...
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

Ohhhh! I know what wrecked her marriage.

The magical couple's trip to Disneyland didn't pan out so well. Haleigh realized that spending a weekend with her husband, at the happiest place on earth, wouldn't erase his memories of him fucking other girls at Disneyland. She couldn't handle knowing some another woman had given him a BJ on its a small world.

It was all too much. She had to find a man who hadn't experienced Haunted Mansion Hand-job. This is the beginning to her sequel to her book!

Let's play a game: Name Next Haleigh's Book!

Return to “Haleigh Everts”