The Rich Life | Part 2

dmfthe2
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Rich Life | Part 2

Unread post by dmfthe2 »

The cheer makeup looked really bad on Evie, she just can't pull off a bold full face of makeup.
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

Just answer the question Kendal

Her team finished 5/5 on Saturday and 4/5 on Sunday.
I watched the cheer vlog but while Kendal did show footage of some of the other teams, she showed no footage of Evie’s team
D886F684-3EFA-48BA-A3EE-950B94927028.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vegetarian since long before it became trendy
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Swiss Miss wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:03 pm Just answer the question Kendal

Her team finished 5/5 on Saturday and 4/5 on Sunday.
I watched the cheer vlog but while Kendal did show footage of some of the other teams, she showed no footage of Evie’s team

D886F684-3EFA-48BA-A3EE-950B94927028.png
Evie should have stayed where she was, at least there she looked like she was capable of doing cheer lol Now she probably looks like a fish out of water, and her new coach is probably kicking himself, for letting her come join them.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
dmfthe2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dmfthe2 »

Evie is so annoying. Her recent tiktok there's a girl from her cheer team and Evie tagged her so i looked at her recent tiktok with Evie and her top comment is Evie saying how bad she looks. Evie stop fishing for compliments or reassurance. Evie seems so needy. Btw what happened to Evie's other cheer friend, i think her name was Lyani. Did Evie go to a new cheer team and just drop her friend, she bounces from one friend to another.
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

dmfthe2 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:55 am Evie is so annoying. Her recent tiktok there's a girl from her cheer team and Evie tagged her so i looked at her recent tiktok with Evie and her top comment is Evie saying how bad she looks. Evie stop fishing for compliments or reassurance. Evie seems so needy. Btw what happened to Evie's other cheer friend, i think her name was Lyani. Did Evie go to a new cheer team and just drop her friend, she bounces from one friend to another.
I noticed that too. I don’t know where she is and she doesn’t comment on Evie’s tiktoks or Instagram posts either. Although maybe Liani isn’t so addicted to social media. I think a few kids moved from one the Wellington Cougars to Fire. I have a feeling Brinley’s friend Emily moved and so did the tall boy that Evie was/is friends with.

Evie is incredibly needy!
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

6618424D-B82E-472D-B02E-0AF0EE87F3C8.png
Kendal is a bitch

Unbelievable how she treats followers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 2015Girl »

I comment on Evies new YT video 5/5 nice! 😂
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh god. Kendal is totally digging her own grave.
I do believe that her when she says that her TikTok was not intended to be insulting to Biden’s stuttering. BUT she’s an adult. If she were actually think BEFORE she posted she might have thought that SOME people could see that choice of song as being of reference to a speech impediment. But Kendal doesn’t think. She has the brain of a teenager and we all know that teens tend to speak before thinking.

She could have remedied the situation by apologising for her use of song. She could explain that the lyrics were about alcohol but in hindsight it was a poor choice since Biden stutters.
But no, Kendal needs to go headfirst into angry mode, cursing, swearing, calling people haters and trying to blame others for reading things the wrong way.

I watch other family vlogging channels sporadically and none of these other vloggers seem to attract the level of criticism that Kendal does. They tend to have more views on YouTube and on TikTok and IG they don’t post anything that could be controversial. I think Kendal attracts more criticism because she is a bitch. No one likes a bitch.
2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 2015Girl »

I can’t stand her!!! She is absolutely disgusting!!
dmfthe2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dmfthe2 »

Evie said the questions to get her permit were too hard or did she just not study!? Too bad Evie can't put a filter on her permit photo like she does for her instagram and tiktok posts!! Evie said "the camera they used was so bad" and it "didn't have the beauty effect on it" Evie is getting way too used to using a filter her image of herself in her head is warped. Kendal is so delusional telling Evie she looks like a model in her permit picture. Kendal hypes Evie up too much to the point where its just cringe. Evie is no model, models need confidence, and confidence isn't saying how bad you look in every picture or video like Evie does. Evie is one of those annoying people who need reassurance so bad they say how bad they look so someone will give them compliments. They showed a clip of Evie doing her round off tuck and after she does it she says "oh that was so bad" Evie i thought you were SO confident what happened?? Evie goes through friends like crazy. Evie can't keep a relationship with more than one person at a time which is not good. Its seems like Evie picks one person on her team to be her best friend and drops them when she goes to a new team, which shows the kind of person she is.

Apparently sebi doesn't believe in santa. Kendal said that they weren't going to tell Hampton and they will let him figure it out, but i think we have a while for that.
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Typically I prefer the videos that are not staged and organised. The Christmas gift exchange was just lame. But the latest video which is just them going about their daily lives is more interesting. Evie is unbelievably needy. She does not exude the confidence that Kendal claims she has. Why does she need to be told she’s beautiful? Her R/o somersault wasn’t too bad. I’m glad to see she has made some progress and can actually do it alone. But she’s so slow and heavy in her tumbling. She needs more conditioning to become more explosive.

It was extremely risky business to talk about Santa clause on the vlog. They have a very young audience! My daughter didn’t stop believing in Santa until she was 10. My friend’s kids were 11 before they stopped believing. Kapri has a fan base and these kids would be around that age. They would be watching this video. Again shows how Kendal simply doesn’t think before she acts.

I KNOW we only see a small portion of this family’s day. We don’t know the family. We only know what they show us. But what they show us is a family with no substance. No interests. No social skills. Focused on material things. No ambition beyond being famous.
Danger Noodle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Danger Noodle »

The Santa discussion should have come with a warning or avoided. How many kids magic of Christmas just got shattered?!?
ytmommadrama1
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ytmommadrama1 »

I’ve been watching this family for awhile now and it’s no secret that they’re very odd. I will say though that I do like Brinley and she seems smarter than the rest of the family. I still think she has a chance to be ‘normal’ and I really hope she doesn’t get sucked into valuing only materialistic items and becoming a narcissist like her mother and sister.
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

ytmommadrama1 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:40 pm I’ve been watching this family for awhile now and it’s no secret that they’re very odd. I will say though that I do like Brinley and she seems smarter than the rest of the family. I still think she has a chance to be ‘normal’ and I really hope she doesn’t get sucked into valuing only materialistic items and becoming a narcissist like her mother and sister.
I agree with you! At least on camera anyway, she doesn’t seem so desperate for attention and doesn’t seem to want to be on camera. She’s not always posing or making stupid hand signs. Even Sebi seems to be falling down the rabbit hole of wanting screen time. He’s always hanging off his mother.

Also, why did the entire family go to watch a cheer competition but only daniel went to a basketball game?
dmfthe2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dmfthe2 »

Swiss Miss wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:01 am
ytmommadrama1 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:40 pm I’ve been watching this family for awhile now and it’s no secret that they’re very odd. I will say though that I do like Brinley and she seems smarter than the rest of the family. I still think she has a chance to be ‘normal’ and I really hope she doesn’t get sucked into valuing only materialistic items and becoming a narcissist like her mother and sister.
I agree with you! At least on camera anyway, she doesn’t seem so desperate for attention and doesn’t seem to want to be on camera. She’s not always posing or making stupid hand signs. Even Sebi seems to be falling down the rabbit hole of wanting screen time. He’s always hanging off his mother.

Also, why did the entire family go to watch a cheer competition but only daniel went to a basketball game?
Materialistic people are the worst. Its sad that Kendal and Evie care more about their electronics, designer items and social media than spending time with family especially around the holidays.

Kendal is a total narcissist. I do believe Evie is a narcissist, shes not as bad as Kendal but she definitely has issues, there's no saving her now. Although i didn't like the way Brin talked to Kapri about the room situation, shes the most tolerable and least desperate. Sebi was totally loving his screen time. He better enjoy it while it lasts because he'll go back to the forgotten one soon.

I was watching Evie's cheer vlog and she said that Daniel and Hampton were at home with her and Kendal and the other kids were already at disney, why couldn't Hampton go with them? Kendal will take every chance she gets not to deal with him. She only interacts with him for the camera.
454gfjgcj
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 454gfjgcj »

I hate these kids have to live like this. They are all such cute kids. Their mother thinks the world revolves around her. I'd feel guilty spending money like she does knowing that if it wasn't for the kids she and her husband would have to work real jobs. Really everything they have and waste was earned by the kids. Everything from their daily Starbucks to the $715,000 house they live in. I to still have a little hope for Brinley but not so sure about the rest. If Evie thinks she is going to take over the family business and make a living at it she better break away from spending all her time with her mother and get out and meet some guys or she'll never get married and have a bunch of kids the exploit on social media.
dmfthe2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dmfthe2 »

454gfjgcj wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:51 am I hate these kids have to live like this. They are all such cute kids. Their mother thinks the world revolves around her. I'd feel guilty spending money like she does knowing that if it wasn't for the kids she and her husband would have to work real jobs. Really everything they have and waste was earned by the kids. Everything from their daily Starbucks to the $715,000 house they live in. I to still have a little hope for Brinley but not so sure about the rest. If Evie thinks she is going to take over the family business and make a living at it she better break away from spending all her time with her mother and get out and meet some guys or she'll never get married and have a bunch of kids the exploit on social media.
Evie will try to make her yt channel work but it won't because shes boring and just lays in her bed all day or shops. I really hope Evie goes to college for her own benefit but i feel like Kendal will manipulate her into not going.

Evie will never leave Kendal. Kendal has isolated her kids to ensure they will never leave her. Evie seems like the person to have a new boyfriend every week. Whoever dates Evie will be dating Kendal too and a lot of guys aren't into that. I wouldn't be surprised if Evie has kids when she's young so she can exploit them and get money sooner.
ytmommadrama1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Yeah, I can definitely picture Evie wanting to start a family early on so she can exploit them for views. She probably doesn’t think anything is wrong with it either.
ytmommadrama1
Wallflower
Wallflower

On another note, I can’t believe she said “her viewers are usually older” after stating a million times previously how her audience is children.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

In "DONE Christmas shopping for 7!" When Daniel and Evie were shopping online, in the guest room... stupidly last minute... who does that? Anyway... Was that Kendal in the background yelling?? Or Hampton? If that was Kendal, dang... they should have not put that in.. she sounded angry! Hopefully it was Hampton. lol
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

Return to “Q-Z”