Veruca Salt aka T.Misery: I don’t care how, I want it NOW | Part 14

Babyjen1012
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Veruca Salt aka T.Misery: I don’t care how, I want it NOW | Part 14

Unread post by Babyjen1012 »

Heres something to look at T.Skank when you're laying in bed trying to go down for your nap. Enjoy your new pup🙄
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Damask1988 wrote:Tiffani, if you read here, please stop filming yourself dancing. You are top tier level cringe. You have shitty taste in music and look like you are trying to push out a massive shit.
Who the fuck are you trying to fool with the Rolling Stones shirt? You won't know good music if it came and suckled on your saggy flap doodles you call breasts.Hank Hill has a more shapely ass than you. Nobody wants to see that shit.
This is my most favorite post ever Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:Lol they would have used Asher for the first name if it was a boy. Justin and rachelle who? She also said she likes the name Brynn. Hah.

Everli Rose.

Lame

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Eyeroll

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Damask1988 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 3:49 pm Tiffani, if you read here, please stop filming yourself dancing. You are top tier level cringe. You have shitty taste in music and look like you are trying to push out a massive shit.
Who the fuck are you trying to fool with the Rolling Stones shirt? You won't know good music if it came and suckled on your saggy flap doodles you call breasts.Hank Hill has a more shapely ass than you. Nobody wants to see that shit.
💀 thank you and agree. The Stones don’t deserve this type of treatment from these bimbos.
Pinklizard623
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pinklizard623 »

thisisgold21 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 11:05 am Everleigh is a beautiful name that being said, Everli is a horrible name and all I see is the word EVIL with this spelling.
The tik tok on the bed is gross. NO ONE wants to see you on your marital bed, with your husband, swaying your hips. She really misses her life as a whore. She has no modesty. YOU'RE A MOTHER TO FOUR! I bet she slept with everything that moved when she was younger.
She was known as a bitchy slut in high school. It is disgusting that she finds enough energy to dance like a teenager but yet cannot care for her own children.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

Oh ffs. Now she's put on Instagram that her kid turns 5 in 48 days. That's not a thing! It's not even an even number of weeks. Fishing for presents much t.nofriends?
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Henno wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 10:11 pm Oh ffs. Now she's put on Instagram that her kid turns 5 in 48 days. That's not a thing! It's not even an even number of weeks. Fishing for presents much t.nofriends?
And apparently discussing it with him? Why are they even talking about it? And he supposedly named off things he wants to do at his birthday party to make him happy? Yeah okay 🙄 keep teaching your kids that "things" will make them happy 😂

It's a shame that they are raising their kids to have all of their shitty qualities .. but what else can you expect from 2 garbage humans
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Pinklizard623 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 8:22 pm
thisisgold21 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 11:05 am Everleigh is a beautiful name that being said, Everli is a horrible name and all I see is the word EVIL with this spelling.
The tik tok on the bed is gross. NO ONE wants to see you on your marital bed, with your husband, swaying your hips. She really misses her life as a whore. She has no modesty. YOU'RE A MOTHER TO FOUR! I bet she slept with everything that moved when she was younger.
She was known as a bitchy slut in high school. It is disgusting that she finds enough energy to dance like a teenager but yet cannot care for her own children.
Was she the girl who would try to break up her friends relationships because she “cares about her friend” and then hook up with the ex boyfriend at a party or something. I can picture her being that girl. Or if her friend liked someone, I can see tiff being like “don’t date him for x,y and z reasons” and then she fucks the dude at a party that weekend.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Henno wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 10:11 pm Oh ffs. Now she's put on Instagram that her kid turns 5 in 48 days. That's not a thing! It's not even an even number of weeks. Fishing for presents much t.nofriends?
Or free decor! Cheap ass mother fucker.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

yeahsureok wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 3:27 am
I forgot about that. Did she mention a theme? If she didnt she will at t-minus 43 days (I'm just picking a random, arbitrary number lol). Gotta allow a few weeks for the overseas deliveries! She's so thoughtful 😂😆🤣
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Henno wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 3:48 am
yeahsureok wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 3:27 am
I forgot about that. Did she mention a theme? If she didnt she will at t-minus 43 days (I'm just picking a random, arbitrary number lol). Gotta allow a few weeks for the overseas deliveries! She's so thoughtful 😂😆🤣
💀
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You guys! I typed in Tiffanirose21 in google (her old baby center username) and all this stuff from 2014 popped up of her being gender obsessed and wishing carter was girl. SHE IS SO CRAZY. Like I honestly wonder how much stuff is on the internet about this girl. Gosh I hope she’s done reproducing. Kind of want to search more 😂
ADB6DF8A-1EAB-4727-B09B-7D7FCB9D6341.png
She was on 3 different sites hoping people would tell her Carter was a girl lol.... I fucking can’t. PSYCHO!!!!!! In one she responds and says something about how “on her other board people are saying boy but she thinks it’s just to early” 🙄
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

yeahsureok wrote:
Was she the girl who would try to break up her friends relationships because she “cares about her friend” and then hook up with the ex boyfriend at a party or something. I can picture her being that girl. Or if her friend liked someone, I can see tiff being like “don’t date him for x,y and z reasons” and then she fucks the dude at a party that weekend.
No she had a couple long term boyfriends though.

But coincidentally she spent most of her senior year in her favorite place- yep you guessed it folks- IN BED! Cause she was “depressed”.
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

meanmuggin wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 6:03 am
yeahsureok wrote:

But coincidentally she spent most of her senior year in her favorite place- yep you guessed it folks- IN BED! Cause she was “depressed”.

Did she have an eating disorder in hs? Was she popular?
BaileyBoo1250
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BaileyBoo1250 »

The “proof” picture that she spent one on one time with Carter (sitting of course) makes me furious. LOOK AT THAT BIG BEAUTIFUL YARD!!! How can you justify spending $2,000 on a designer inbred puppy mill puppy but you can’t get a decent swingset for your 3 kids?!! Those kids need more than a toddler roller coaster and janky see saw T.lazy!
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Why is she posting photos of the dog eating pizza? DOGS NEED QUALITY DOG FOOD! Not pizza!!!! I think that says it all when it comes to their animals.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

meanmuggin wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 6:03 am
yeahsureok wrote:

Lol her relationship with her bed is strong. Someone said she was a slut lol. I wanna hear the juicy stuff!
Tea_Me

Unread post by Tea_Me »

Xoangelicchic wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 7:24 am Is someone else pregnant that she is close to? Her sister maybe? It’s like she announced the name so soon to be like “I call dibs”. maybe someone close to them likes the name everli and beastons had to be the ones to take the name out of spite

She totally copied Brittany Vasseur. Brittney Vasseur did a video titled “12 unique baby names I love and may use.” She said she and her husband have always wanted to name their daughter Everli in that video. The funniest part is that T.nutjob bought Brittany’s pregnancy skincare products shortly after that video, and then posted her new spawn’s name. Guilty much? She had to make sure she called dibs.
AussieMum
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AussieMum »

yeahsureok wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 4:21 am You guys! I typed in Tiffanirose21 in google (her old baby center username) and all this stuff from 2014 popped up of her being gender obsessed and wishing carter was girl. SHE IS SO CRAZY. Like I honestly wonder how much stuff is on the internet about this girl. Gosh I hope she’s done reproducing. Kind of want to search more 😂

She was on 3 different sites hoping people would tell her Carter was a girl lol.... I fucking can’t. PSYCHO!!!!!! In one she responds and says something about how “on her other board people are saying boy but she thinks it’s just to early” 🙄

I would hazard a guess she's since posted using other user names too... surely she would have bitched somewhere about Tanner being a boy and got advice for her girl swaying with Ew & Evil
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

BaileyBoo1250 wrote:The “proof” picture that she spent one on one time with Carter (sitting of course) makes me furious. LOOK AT THAT BIG BEAUTIFUL YARD!!! How can you justify spending $2,000 on a designer inbred puppy mill puppy but you can’t get a decent swingset for your 3 kids?!! Those kids need more than a toddler roller coaster and janky see saw T.lazy!
Because it’s all about her! But she uses the kids to say that they would love a puppy... Tiff no one wants a puppy or another baby except you! This puppy is just her baby to take care of before the actual baby comes. Too bad she can’t nurse it

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”