Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Unread post by yeahsureok »

It’s sad her fans enable her. After seeing the post with her black “friends” that she can’t even be bothered to follow on Instagram, why do her fans let her insult their intelligence like that? She clearly realizes that they are dumb and she plays them. And then she uses to them to comment on her picture of her kid to fight her battles, boost her ego, and talk about how inspiring and woke she is. There are people I follow (although that number has gone down some) who follow her, who I always thought were somewhat smart. But then I SEE them inflating her ego and I wonder wtf. Are they just using her too? Or are they fucking blind.

It’s like a woman who could walk in on her husband cheating and allow the husband to convince her that he wasn’t cheating. They fucking see it! But yet they still love her? I truly do not understand.
Last edited by yeahsureok on Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Starlite
Talker
Talker

Re: Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Unread post by Starlite »

Everyone go on without a crystal ball IG post. It’s under “its r life “ caption. A woman is saying how the beasts don’t parade their children around and the main focus is the parents how it should be . People are really blind !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

well just like everything else, the beastons have half assed deleting the fact that they were indeed friends with myka 🙄🙄

#squadgoals #butwearentfriends
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

I don't care who used to be friends with who, and I certainly don't expect nor actually want any YTer to go "white wash" their past and remove all traces of someone they now dislike so they don't look bad, anymore than I want them to suddenly sprinkle in People of Color (that they don't actually follow) just to look "good".

I just want authenticity and honesty. I also want there to be some accountability with YouTube about their own rules about minors on video that they haven't enforced all year.

I don't mind, in fact I have rather enjoyed some family vlogs in the past but more and more it's less about sharing and learning and more about profits. All these families suddenly totally dependant on YT for their income, and now the kids are on constant display and under pressure to perform? It's way over the top.

But it will continue just like it has been as long as people watch, sponsors pay out, and people cash in.
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

u can’t roll your eyes enough at her behavior over the past few days. gurl needs to just shut up. she and her little husband are like 2 yappy chihuahuas. it’s gross that she spoke out against a former friend but clearly that’s how she rolls. Myka and Bri are #soblessed that she’s not in their life anymore. #WIN 🙌
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Megyevans34 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:22 pm u can’t roll your eyes enough at her behavior over the past few days. gurl needs to just shut up. she and her little husband are like 2 yappy chihuahuas. it’s gross that she spoke out against a former friend but clearly that’s how she rolls. Myka and Bri are #soblessed that she’s not in their life anymore. #WIN 🙌
But she didn't speak out until someone confronted her...what did she see that made her end the friendship?

She's implying something happened, she saw something that ended it, and was it something that should have been reported back then?
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

CrankyPants wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:26 pm
Megyevans34 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:22 pm u can’t roll your eyes enough at her behavior over the past few days. gurl needs to just shut up. she and her little husband are like 2 yappy chihuahuas. it’s gross that she spoke out against a former friend but clearly that’s how she rolls. Myka and Bri are #soblessed that she’s not in their life anymore. #WIN 🙌
But she didn't speak out until someone confronted her...what did she see that made her end the friendship?

She's implying something happened, she saw something that ended it, and was it something that should have been reported back then?
I think the only thing that happened was that she's a bitch and they got tired of her lol
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

I don’t think she witnessed anything! Ya can tell how self centered she and shrimp are. Trashy was prob mad she wasn’t the center of attention. She’s awful ..... she didn’t attend Bri’s dads funeral!! And Bri has nothing to do with Myka’s child! And most important, she’s a liar. She’s got a lot of nerve talking sh*t about Myka to some random yoituber she doesn’t know...That’s low. She needs to stfu and get a life. She’s accusing Myka of laying in bed when that’s all she does herself.
Bettymcwiggan wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:42 pm

I think the only thing that happened was that she's a bitch and they got tired of her lol
diakitef9
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by diakitef9 »

CrankyPants wrote:I wish everyone she blocks for just tryng to have a dialogue with her would come here an post. She says it's only a small percentage, but she also says it's all she got done for something like 2 days?

And yes...those roots? Bless her heart.
She blocked and I literally did or said nothing. Image

Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

She's reached a whole new level of crazzzzyyyy this week..am I am here for it!! :D

How is it possible for one person to take a global situation and try to make it about themselves? Leave it to T.PSYCHO to try!

The school picture was the last straw. Is she trying to say she doesn't' see "color?" If that were true, why would she have posted it? I guess she thinks because she had people of color in her class, that makes her an accepting person. She's such a walking contradiction, it's hilarious.

Girlfriend is headed for a full blown meltdown. She is becoming more unhinged with each comment that's posted because she can't delete them. Your "squad" can defend you all they want, the people that really know you...KNOW. And didn't she go to England with her besties Myka and Bri?
They both dumped your ass long ago, your'e such a liar. Some things NEVER change.
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Bettymcwiggan wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:42 pm

that, but i think the straw that broke the camel's back was when Myka congratulated her and bri on their pregnancies. tiff's was a meh one story congratulations followed by a multi story over the top congrats to bri...
Damask1988
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damask1988 »

I unfollowed her Instagram earlier this week, looks like I missed out on a lot! I have been watching Without a Crystal ball lately, she lives in my state! I am flabbergasted that Trashy had the nerve to call out Myka for being lazy and laying in bed all day. She is one delusional bitch. I am surprised Trashi's flat ass hasn't fused to her mattress yet. :? :? :?
Justpeachyy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Justpeachyy »

I just came across this woman on my ig explore page and saw that she called the black doll she bought her daughter "colored"

To make matters worse she seems irritated that people called her out on it. And I'm like "Ok fine, she did apologize" but then I read her comments (most of them forgave her) and she's basically like "well I can't keep up with the correct terminology" as if African Americans asking her to use a diff word (one not related tied to the Jim Crow era) was inconvenient and asking for too much.

What the fuck is wrong with this woman and why is she disgustingly immature and passive aggressive?
BrittanyNikki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrittanyNikki »

Anyone else cringe when YouTube moms/influencers refer to their pages as a “platform” ? Lol I don’t know why but it irritates the crap out of me.

Also my jaw hit the floor when she used the term “colored.” Like what?! Did they not teach about racism in elementary school And how that word is not ok?! Or the civil war?? MLK?? Brown vs Board of Ed?! It doesn’t seem like she’s the only one who wasn’t aware that term is a big no no so perhaps not all schools taught about It.the swipe ups and any of these yt moms profiting off of this whole thing is truly disgusting.
BaileyBoo1250
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BaileyBoo1250 »

All of the negative comments on @withoutacrystalball most recent post about the Beastons exploiting their kids have been deleted. Wtf?! I unfollowed WOACB bc if she is going to defend Tiffani I don’t trust her judgment. Why would she protect her? Tiffani and Myka are basically the same, there’s a reason they became fast friends.
invisibullet13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by invisibullet13 »

Shrimp just posted a story pic of Ewwa that says "#quarantinelife" and she's wearing headphones and it's a very unfortunate pic.

Anyway she has cuts all over her face and bruises all over her legs. Wtf are they doing? Or not doing? Why is this kid always so injured??
BeReal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BeReal »

First time poster here... but just have to say... It's hilarious that she posts a school pic of a diverse class and says "these WERE my friends." Really girl, really?! Where are those so called friends now? Stop trying so hard! Just like she tried so hard buying her little brat a "colored" doll. :-o
BeReal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BeReal »

First time poster here... but just have to say... It's hilarious that she posts a school pic of a diverse class and says "these WERE my friends." Really girl, really?! Where are those so called friends now? Stop trying so hard! Just like she tried so hard buying her little brat a "colored" doll. :-o
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

New title name idea: Beaston Vibes, Telling Lies, Deleting Comments While She Whines

Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

What happened to being muted all week and being respectful? She's been posting every day and none of it is resourceful or supporting the cause. It's been all about her!!! How can she even argue that?? She continues to disrespect and use black people for her own personal gain. CLOUT CHASER. Go back to starving yourself and neglecting your kids.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”