BritneyandBotanics: MLM Scammage and a Sham Marriage (Part 74)

jrs
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBotanics: MLM Scammage and a Sham Marriage (Part 74)

Unread post by jrs »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... 8e10a4.jpg[/IMG]
I hate how britney thinks she can pull off every trend to make herself relevant. Biker shorts is NOT a good look for you bitchney

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TenzBelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TenzBelle »

By this point I wouldn't be surprised if she was in the process of changing her vlog channel in to a cleaning channel. That's what it looks like to me.
lucylue1982
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucylue1982 »

jrs wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:49 pm I hate how britney thinks she can pull off every trend to make herself relevant. Biker shorts is NOT a good look for you bitchney

:rofl: Wtf did she do to her ass? Why is it so far down??
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Lmao, does anyone remember Britney referring to her butt as “voluptuous” (or some britney-esque bastardization of the term)? :lol:
NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

oracle51495 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:14 pm
Breathtaking_views wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:44 pm
oracle51495 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:32 pm Let me just break down the many issues in this new vlog for those who don't wanna watch it lmao

- Someone hit Frank's precious Shelby and I was HOWLING. Knowing his road rage, I'm sure it wasn't a peaceful encounter. Seems like he reacted angrily based on something Britney said after
- Aria exposes that the cleaners still come, lmao so I have NO idea why she does so many fucking cleaning videos
- Britney still claims to not know the gender even though she says "I still have a lot of stuff from Scarlett... *long pause* gender neutral stuff because we don't know the gender still" lol, just sus when she talks about it
- Frank loses wedding ring day before anniversary, gets cranky like a child, finds it in wagon that they take to the pool
- Nolan has a bruise under his eye at the end, and it's also 8 PM and Britney says "I know you're tired, time for bed" and he literally says "no I'm not!"
- Britney takes the time to rub essential oils all over Nolan's feet but can't put his ankle braces on per usual
- Scarlett still whining and fussing, not saying any words at all which seems sort of weird
- Still did not address Alyssa being there for a while
Aria also exposed that they have to clean before the cleaners come basically to make them not look like the slobs they are.

Let's not forget the drama with Harlow having her stitches removed. She probably freaked out because B filled her head with a bunch of anxiety and fear! That should have been able to be done without the need for a nurse to hold her down and without a big fuss. Then she has the nerve to talk about the drama while tiny ears were listening. Good lord!
Ugh, I know! She probably spewed all kinds of fear mongering shit about the stitches instead of being comforting and reassuring to Harlow. Britney doesn't come across as loving at all, so this didn't surprise me. Harlow is still the absolute cutest, so I bet they're somewhat salty that Franks offspring will never be as photogenic/cute either lmfao.

Also still hasn't addressed literally anything about Nolan or about if he's finally going to kindergarten, but it just stands out to me because his speech is so poor. I'm just not sure if that's a part of DMD or anything.
I would say (just guessing, I am NOT an expert) his speech could be related to DMD. Maybe it's not, but since she won't talk about it we don't know. I do know that it can happen with MS though (and I know those are two very different things but it would make sense to me at least)

And I really hope she's not thinking that essential oils will cure his DMD or help him more than other treatments because if that's the case that will definitely be the last straw for me.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Commonlove wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:21 am
sryjbc0918 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:48 pm Is it just me or does scarlett actually look happy for the first time in her life in the pic Frank's mom sent to B & F? They both posted on their instastories. Idt I ever seen that kid smile like in that picture from Frank's mom.
I thought that too. She looked quite cute there.

I've caught myself thinking that when will they have baby #6 coming. Baby #5 doesn't even interest me very much. I'm just waiting for the next pregnancy announcement lol. Frank probably wants as many kids as she had with Ean. It wouldn't surprise me if that was one of his arguments for why they should have another baby.

Also I laughed when I saw her instagram post "I can't believe it's been already 2 years" or whatever it said. Like yeah... Marriage, house and a SECOND baby on the way. You can't really do all that stuff in less time than 2 years, so why can't you believe it?
Exactly this!! Frank is going to be a whiny man child and say things like "you had 3 kids with Ean so I need 3 kids too". He will whine and beg like he did for the car until she gives in. I can for sure see a #6 in their future. OR they will be on their way for her to get her tubes tied but oops I did it again and she will already be pregnant with #6!
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

lucylue1982 wrote:
jrs wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:49 pm I hate how britney thinks she can pull off every trend to make herself relevant. Biker shorts is NOT a good look for you bitchney

The picture looks edited. Look at her knee

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

GossipLadyy wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:59 pm
lucylue1982 wrote:

The picture looks edited. Look at her knee

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
The floor behind her looks a little too "soft" too. I think she just showed an app she's using to edit things. Girl needs some more skills if she wants it to look convincing lol
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Lols we all know that shes not in charge....

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... 24b451.jpg[/IMG]
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hasnt she already had three kids?? Image
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... ca6dc4.jpg[/IMG]
grandtheftautumn_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by grandtheftautumn_ »

“toy suggestions for an 18 month old”

bitch you’ve had three already you don’t know what they like at this point?

Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Awww Frankie boy got the extension to his penis back (aka his car). He will probably find flaws now and demand a new one....car that is 😜
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

So she needs to buy some pregnancy clothes. Hasn't she been pregnant every other year for the last 8 years...? What happened to all the previous maternity clothes she must have had? And she seems to have many loose dresses she could perfectly use. No need for real maternity clothes such as jackets or jeans because it's too hot there to wear such things anyway.

That fridge is ridiculous. It looks like our fridge and I only have one child. Not to mention the kids' " lunch" which was something I would pack when we go for a picnic or something. That's definitely not a lunch, it's just random snacks. I bet her kids snack during the day because they never have a proper meal.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Can we talk about Frank's channel, More with Morons.....

He posted 4x last month. 4 times!!! What a joke!!! Originally Britch said he'd be posting 2x week and she'd be posting 3x week. We know from her track record she can never hold a schedule. But for Frank quitting his job to stay home, why can't man child get his quota of videos out?? It's not like he's busy working at the fire station.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Why is she asking about toys. Harlow was like 18 months when she got pregnant again so she should have plenty of toddler toys from her. It seems like she is constantly looking for any reason to buy new things and doesnt think twice about making spending hundreds on pointless shit every week. Do they make that much? God damn.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Crazymess1215 wrote:Why is she asking about toys. Harlow was like 18 months when she got pregnant again so she should have plenty of toddler toys from her. It seems like she is constantly looking for any reason to buy new things and doesnt think twice about making spending hundreds on pointless shit every week. Do they make that much? God damn.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
tRy1nG 2 sT4y r3L3v4nT
karunohana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karunohana »

The channel slo4n wants to do a video on her. He just asked for tea of her on his IG stories if anyone wants to send him stuff. His IG is sl04n.
karunohana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karunohana »

The channel slo4n wants to do a video on her. He just asked for tea of her on his IG stories if anyone wants to send him stuff. His IG is sl04n.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

karunohana wrote:The channel slo4n wants to do a video on her. He just asked for tea of her on his IG stories if anyone wants to send him stuff. His IG is sl04n.
I just went a left something on there can’t wait if anyone wants to do a complete breakdown of everything with proof that would be even better bcz I want him to be well informed
LuckyCharm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LuckyCharm »

Too bad we don’t have a thread of pics of all the sketchy stuff she’s done, lied about, all the injuries etc

Return to “Britneyandbaby”