Emma & Ellie | Part Two

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Emma & Ellie | Part Two

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

athyker wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 6:43 pm Ellie got a job and this is what Heather has to say about it....

"Today is Ellie's First Day of work! Hopefully she likes it and will do great but we shall see."

How long do we think Ellie will last? "but we shall see"
I really don't think Ellie will last long with her bad/rude attitude. Her comment that "I like talking to people" or whatever it was she said.. I laughed out loud. Ellie talking to anyone new, and liking it? :P She makes everything seem a chore, and I am sure she does that same thing at work!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

Ellie being an ungrateful brat about a car.....shocking! LOL Not.

"That's just who she is"

They're thinking of getting her a muscle car as her first car.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

athyker wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 1:31 pm Ellie being an ungrateful brat about a car.....shocking! LOL Not.

"That's just who she is"

They're thinking of getting her a muscle car as her first car.
If they have to make a video about Ellie's attitude, every time they turn around... there's something wrong with Ellie, it's not just people "looking too hard in to it" or Ellie just being caught at bad times etc etc.

Why does Ellie, or any teenager.. NEEEEEEEEED a car of any sort.. to "learn to drive" on? What's wrong with borrowing the parents car, like everyone else did when they were the same age? Spoiled rotten!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

The difference between the two girls says all you need to know...

Emma crying over a baby duck she rescued because the mom was unalived...

Ellie acts like the spoiled brat she is, treating her parents and everyone around her like ish because she's never once been held accountable for her actions...

Return to “A-H”