Phil and Alex: Struggling With Maternity After Laboring For Eternity | Part 10

goshiper
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Phil and Alex: Struggling With Maternity After Laboring For Eternity | Part 10

Unread post by goshiper »

citbcitw wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:40 pm I stumbled on an anti-vax insta account and wasn't surprised to see that Alex had liked these posts.

ac1.JPG

ac2.JPG
I’m not surprised either. She’s totally an anti-vax nut. The way they always complain about wearing masks, the fact that her sister worked on Gwyneth Paltrow’s “goop”... they are the worst kind of nuts.

Everything has to be “natural” and our god-given bodies will do the rest! Except when it comes to making babies. Then let’s use alllllll the chemicals!!
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: Struggling With Maternity After Laboring For Eternity | Part 10

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I’m glad she doesn’t vax, don’t they have that gene???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
citbcitw
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by citbcitw »

goshiper wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:25 am
citbcitw wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:40 pm I stumbled on an anti-vax insta account and wasn't surprised to see that Alex had liked these posts.

ac1.JPG

ac2.JPG
I’m not surprised either. She’s totally an anti-vax nut. The way they always complain about wearing masks, the fact that her sister worked on Gwyneth Paltrow’s “goop”... they are the worst kind of nuts.

Everything has to be “natural” and our god-given bodies will do the rest! Except when it comes to making babies. Then let’s use alllllll the chemicals!!
It doesn't make any sense. In the latest vlog, she mentioned how flu season is coming up and if Cassidy gets sick, it will push her LIFE SAVING surgery off for 6 weeks (and yet she still chose to keep her surgery scheduled for later after she started "thriving"). I'd love to know what's going on in her head. She must think that Cassidy are immune to the flu... ???? As long as she's drinking breastmilk, of course!

If everyone didn't get the flu shot or wore masks or got vaccines in general, poor Cassidy would be in such danger. I don't want to turn this into an anti-vax discussion; it just boggles my mind how Cassidy is who the general public is trying to protect with these public health measures, and Alex doesn't support them. And she's a nurse! I have a graduate degree in biostatistics from a top public health university and I have studied the data extensively (primarily because I'm so intrigued that anti-vax is a thing). It's all nutso.

Also, she's never come out and said that she's anti-vax, probably because she would lose soooo many subscribers. If that's who she is, she should own it and present herself as her authentic self, not try to fit into some mold of whoever she thinks will maximize subscribers. While I would have little respect for her if she talked about her true views, I have less respect for her that she's hiding it. The whole thing is so slimey.
citbcitw
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by citbcitw »

citbcitw wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:45 am

ac1.JPG

ac2.JPG

It doesn't make any sense. In the latest vlog, she mentioned how flu season is coming up and if Cassidy gets sick, it will push her LIFE SAVING surgery off for 6 weeks (and yet she still chose to keep her surgery scheduled for later after she started "thriving"). I'd love to know what's going on in her head. She must think that Cassidy are immune to the flu... ???? As long as she's drinking breastmilk, of course!

If everyone didn't get the flu shot or wore masks or got vaccines in general, poor Cassidy would be in such danger. I don't want to turn this into an anti-vax discussion; it just boggles my mind how Cassidy is who the general public is trying to protect with these public health measures, and Alex doesn't support them. And she's a nurse! I have a graduate degree in biostatistics from a top public health university and I have studied the data extensively (primarily because I'm so intrigued that anti-vax is a thing). It's all nutso.

Also, she's never come out and said that she's anti-vax, probably because she would lose soooo many subscribers. If that's who she is, she should own it and present herself as her authentic self, not try to fit into some mold of whoever she thinks will maximize subscribers. While I would have little respect for her if she talked about her true views, I have less respect for her that she's hiding it. The whole thing is so slimey.
Actually, I take that back. I'm glad that she's not promoting anti-vax. We don't need more advocates being vocal about it.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I enjoyed seeing the girls dance n have fun as well,although I also thought Alex was being too rough w a heart/gi reflux baby
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DarthMama »

sondraK wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:30 pm I enjoyed seeing the girls dance n have fun as well,although I also thought Alex was being too rough w a heart/gi reflux baby
I have mixed feelings about it. I'm happy she got the silly fun time with the girls and happy memories they can have of her. But on the flip side how much was it her forced on herself to do it on camera because of what she's reading here how she's very cold and distant from the girls. Also why couldn't grammy taken Cass and held her in the chair or couch while Alex bounced around on camera.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

This is giving me flashbacks to the RV pregnancy dancing.

Callie looks just as confused and terrified now as she did back then.

I personally think Alex looks ridiculous. Sure, dancing is not about how you look, it's about how it makes you feel, but she gets right up into her kid's faces and I don't think they are very comfortable with her behaviour and/or joining in on this charade on camera.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WatchinTheWreck
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WatchinTheWreck »

citbcitw wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:48 am
citbcitw wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:45 am

Actually, I take that back. I'm glad that she's not promoting anti-vax. We don't need more advocates being vocal about it.
Well I will be authentic enough for you...I am an ex-vaxxer due to my daughter and husband being injuried by vaccines and I get my information from physician, epidemiologists, and vaccine manufactuer data and lack of testing. 8-)
In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

Cassidy is greatly immuno compromised due to her heart condition. It’s FAR more important than less important that she be immunised. Her body would struggle to fight off infection and she needs the protection that vaccines give
theshamanisright1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by theshamanisright1 »

Haulnarse wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:09 am I feel like im watching a car crash, you know when you can’t look away but you know you shouldnt watch either??

I have a terrible feeling about the way alex is and cassidys surgery. I honestly feel like she will do something to sabotage it, shes done a good job so far of sabotaging everything.
The thought of Alex (probably) not vaccinating this tiny, fragile infant makes me so angry
honeynlemon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by honeynlemon »

IVFwarrior wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:04 pm This is giving me flashbacks to the RV pregnancy dancing.

Callie looks just as confused and terrified now as she did back then.

I personally think Alex looks ridiculous. Sure, dancing is not about how you look, it's about how it makes you feel, but she gets right up into her kid's faces and I don't think they are very comfortable with her behaviour and/or joining in on this charade on camera.
Totally agree. It’s obvious this is a rare event put on for the camera because the girls are so confused and worried. If you danced with them regularly like that, like the fun family she claims to be, they wouldn’t be so taken aback.
goshiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by goshiper »

I do wonder if they get flu shots.... anti-vax and no shots might explain why they are sick every other week.
She also didn’t want to give her kids Tylenol or something back when the pandemic first started. She wanted them to suffer through their fevers naturally.... and then complained when she couldn’t find any at the stores.

It’s so ironic that she’ll denounce medicine until it suits her wants.

And for all the natural crunchy talk she does, they sure have a lot of health problems.
LucyLucyAppleJuicy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LucyLucyAppleJuicy »

DarthMama wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:58 pm
sondraK wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:30 pm I enjoyed seeing the girls dance n have fun as well,although I also thought Alex was being too rough w a heart/gi reflux baby
I have mixed feelings about it. I'm happy she got the silly fun time with the girls and happy memories they can have of her. But on the flip side how much was it her forced on herself to do it on camera because of what she's reading here how she's very cold and distant from the girls. Also why couldn't grammy taken Cass and held her in the chair or couch while Alex bounced around on camera.
It was so fake that I’m now inside out from having cringed so much
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

LucyLucyAppleJuicy wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:26 am
I agree, definitely fake. Classic narc behaviour, put on a show! Let the outside world see how fun, carefree and cool you are, especially with your kids. That way there's less general doubt about you and your parenting. You couldn't possibly be nasty, cold and manipulative, look at you dancing in the kitchen! She was being so over the top, and too rough with Cassidy (she's not important here obviously).

And the other commenter is right, look at the kids. That's how you know. You can usually spot narcissistic parents by looking at the kids and how they behave, with and without that parent around. Obviously we have a limited (and curated) view of the family. But you still get a glimpse, and sometimes that's enough to see what's going on. In that dancing bit you can see how uncomfortable and confused the kids are. That kind of behaviour from Alex definitely isn't natural for them.

As a child of a narc parent, I recognise this thing which is kinda hard to explain. But when you are a child and victim of narcissistic abuse, the outbursts you're subjected to stick with you. While the narc parent swings between moods, you remain really cautious. It's hard to let loose or enjoy yourself even in the good moments, because you're either still stuck in the trauma of the last outburst or anticipating the next one, or both. It's survival mode. You still participate enough so as to not attract too much attention ("why are you in a mood! We're having fun! Oh come on...") and just go along with it. Narcs are easily offended and get defensive, situations can go south real quick. So it's important to appease them and just co-operate.

You can see in those girls eyes sometimes that they really are quite unstable and just trying to figure out what's going on. Like they're scared of Alex. That story video where Alex was "playing", chasing one girl into a closet, she looked genuinely freaked out and couldn't tell if Alex was playing or actually mad. To be fair, Alex was sounding real mad.

Idk, the more I see the more I'm convinced that Alex is the bad type of narcissist. I feel awful for those kids, being raised by a narcissistic parent can be very very hard. There's definitely a side to Alex that she doesn't want us to see, it pops out occasionally though.
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ChickyChickyParmParm »

spicy_dreams wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:36 am
LucyLucyAppleJuicy wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:26 am

I agree, definitely fake. Classic narc behaviour, put on a show! Let the outside world see how fun, carefree and cool you are, especially with your kids. That way there's less general doubt about you and your parenting. You couldn't possibly be nasty, cold and manipulative, look at you dancing in the kitchen! She was being so over the top, and too rough with Cassidy (she's not important here obviously).

And the other commenter is right, look at the kids. That's how you know. You can usually spot narcissistic parents by looking at the kids and how they behave, with and without that parent around. Obviously we have a limited (and curated) view of the family. But you still get a glimpse, and sometimes that's enough to see what's going on. In that dancing bit you can see how uncomfortable and confused the kids are. That kind of behaviour from Alex definitely isn't natural for them.

As a child of a narc parent, I recognise this thing which is kinda hard to explain. But when you are a child and victim of narcissistic abuse, the outbursts you're subjected to stick with you. While the narc parent swings between moods, you remain really cautious. It's hard to let loose or enjoy yourself even in the good moments, because you're either still stuck in the trauma of the last outburst or anticipating the next one, or both. It's survival mode. You still participate enough so as to not attract too much attention ("why are you in a mood! We're having fun! Oh come on...") and just go along with it. Narcs are easily offended and get defensive, situations can go south real quick. So it's important to appease them and just co-operate.

You can see in those girls eyes sometimes that they really are quite unstable and just trying to figure out what's going on. Like they're scared of Alex. That story video where Alex was "playing", chasing one girl into a closet, she looked genuinely freaked out and couldn't tell if Alex was playing or actually mad. To be fair, Alex was sounding real mad.

Idk, the more I see the more I'm convinced that Alex is the bad type of narcissist. I feel awful for those kids, being raised by a narcissistic parent can be very very hard. There's definitely a side to Alex that she doesn't want us to see, it pops out occasionally though.
I came here to say exactly this. Alex's over-the-top theatrics are what make this uncomfortable to watch. Dance parties in the kitchen should be about the girls, but then here comes Alex with a baby strapped to her chest making a huge spectacle out of herself, because it was about her all along.
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Amsouthernbell »

Is it’s just me or is her instagram post that she just posted completely deranged?!?
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

Amsouthernbell wrote:Is it’s just me or is her instagram post that she just posted completely deranged?!?
Yes!! I hate when people write posts from the point of view of babies or dogs or literally anything that doesn’t have the mental capacity to actually say what’s in the post. It makes me cringe

Also every time I see a picture of Cassidy, I’m always a little happy that their other two babies were SO much cuter.
LucyLucyAppleJuicy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LucyLucyAppleJuicy »

Amsouthernbell wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:53 am Is it’s just me or is her instagram post that she just posted completely deranged?!?
Definitely not just you. I just came here to say the same thing. Then old Captain Puffy pops up to say ‘what a way with words’. Ok then Phil!
isthisnormal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by isthisnormal »

LucyLucyAppleJuicy wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:02 am
Amsouthernbell wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:53 am Is it’s just me or is her instagram post that she just posted completely deranged?!?
Definitely not just you. I just came here to say the same thing. Then old Captain Puffy pops up to say ‘what a way with words’. Ok then Phil!
As someone married to a chd baby, now 32yo, I struggle to find anything good about this post. My husband still feels self conscious about his scars.
Carol
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carol »

alexpostaboutcassidy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Phil and Alex”