BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Lalalilylove wrote:I’m sorry but that tattoo looks ridiculous. The lion looks like something my 7 year old could draw on herself. Britney is definitely in another manic episode and has been for some time. I have no doubt she will leave Frank in the next year or two. Also her glasses look like plastic kids glasses.
I know right!! That tattoo doesn’t look good at all like the lines don’t look clean & the sleeve style doesn’t fit her oatmeal personality.

Also that hover board for Nolan was the dumbest gift ever. I get that Nolan needs to be stimulated but that child’s mobility/reflexes aren’t not good enough for him to remain stabilized on something like this on his own. This is meant for kids to do on their own, so I would love to see how Nolan does on this considering these morons leave the kids unattended all the time, I hope she at least puts a god damn helmet on him.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Right before she left Ean she was acting the exact way she is now. I still think that they will break up this year. Probably before summer.
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

Like all of you I can't believe that Nolan would be gifted a hoverboard, how insensitive. But I guess Britney set the trend to pretend Nolan doesn't have a terminal illness. They may thinks it better to avoid the fact that Nolan has DMD but it was only hurt him and the other kids in the long run.
Disneylovinggal
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Disneylovinggal »

Hope this is ok to ask as it’s off topic but I don’t know where else to ask, and I’m sure you lovelies have the answer

These contest will get they do .....follow these people then swipe ones.....are they legit? Like how does it actually work? I’ll be hobest I’ve i entered a few and starting to think they aren’t actually legit? Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

Lalalilylove wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:41 am I’m sorry but that tattoo looks ridiculous. The lion looks like something my 7 year old could draw on herself. Britney is definitely in another manic episode and has been for some time. I have no doubt she will leave Frank in the next year or two. Also her glasses look like plastic kids glasses.
Different artists have different strengths. And this artist, when I peeked when she first got it, did mostly color work. So b&w isn't his speciality. And the eyes of lion are too far apart. The piece should be shaded WAY more. The piece is anatomically incorrect and flat.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Disneylovinggal wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:13 pm Hope this is ok to ask as it’s off topic but I don’t know where else to ask, and I’m sure you lovelies have the answer Image

These contest will get they do .....follow these people then swipe ones.....are they legit? Like how does it actually work? I’ll be hobest I’ve i entered a few and starting to think they aren’t actually legit? Thank you Image

Many months back there was an Instagrammer talking about how these sorts of giveaways are scams. I remember reading about it, as well as watching the stories, but because I never participate in them, didn't read more on it. Maybe someone recalls who I'm talking about? Apologies for being so vague, I just remember the main story, not the details. I tend to think that if you have to jump through a ton of hoops, the giveaway is a total scam. Don't give anyone you don't know your personal details, including your personal email. If you have to follow a dozen or more people you don't know, if you have to tag a shit-ton of friends, it's probably a scam.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

damneaFrance wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:09 pm I didn't want to jinx it by talking about it but they had unfollowed each other again... And followed each other back in the 5 hours I was asleep (French time)...

I wish she would grow a pair and leave him for good... All these follow/unfollow are the on again off again of their relationship... And I am sorry but that is not normal behavior in a marriage or in a long term relationship... If it is too much work to make it (look to the world like it) work(s) is it really worth it ?

At this point she'd be better off on her own and if she needs help with childcare she has the means to get an au pair...

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
She sure did... Frank is at the top of her followers list again. Who unfollows their husband literal days before Christmas?? Her Social Blade shows she unfollowed two people the day before, too. I know someone was keeping up with that detail... Maybe they could chime in (if they're still reading)?
ETA: I checked, and it looks like Frank also unfollowed and re-followed Britney AND two other people... Who the heck did they unfollow? It has to be the same people...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Joie de Vivre on Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disneylovinggal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Disneylovinggal »

Joie de Vivre wrote:
Disneylovinggal wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:13 pm Hope this is ok to ask as it’s off topic but I don’t know where else to ask, and I’m sure you lovelies have the answer Image

These contest will get they do .....follow these people then swipe ones.....are they legit? Like how does it actually work? I’ll be hobest I’ve i entered a few and starting to think they aren’t actually legit? Thank you Image

Many months back there was an Instagrammer talking about how these sorts of giveaways are scams. I remember reading about it, as well as watching the stories, but because I never participate in them, didn't read more on it. Maybe someone recalls who I'm talking about? Apologies for being so vague, I just remember the main story, not the details. I tend to think that if you have to jump through a ton of hoops, the giveaway is a total scam. Don't give anyone you don't know your personal details, including your personal email. If you have to follow a dozen or more people you don't know, if you have to tag a shit-ton of friends, it's probably a scam.
Thank you! This is helpful. I never give away personal info. The ones I’ve done are only 4-5 other moms....and it’s always the same group. And it’s normally Starbucks, Amazon gift cards

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Put new thread titles at the link down below please :) I'll have a new thread up tomorrow before I begin Christmas-palooza Image

Happy Holidays!

viewtopic.php?f=212&t=9066&start=225
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Leabooga wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:44 pm
sadasfuck wrote:
Leabooga wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:56 pm You guys are something else. Wasting time complaining about Britney and her her husband so much. She has done some stupid things but so does everyone else. She is not perfect and obviously none of you are especially if you gossip about her endlessly. It’s crazy that some of you make her out to be this evil person when she is a human being.
Lol okay thanks for your opinion. NEXT
No need to be a jerk. I can share my opinion just like all of you saying you hate Britney even though it’s pathetic af
This is a gossip forum, not sure what you really expected? While you're free to have your opinion, if you're a fan... this is perhaps not the place for you to be.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

For those who celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas!! I genuinely hope everyone has a safe and happy rest of 2020. <3
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:33 pm For those who celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas!! I genuinely hope everyone has a safe and happy rest of 2020. <3
You too love <3
Leabooga
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Leabooga »

Britney’s new tattoo is beautiful
Blomst
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blomst »

Britney is dumping his ass and soon. She is working over time putting out these videos. She even went as far as that stupid interview with that weird lady just to clear her name (didn’t work) so she could do her December-make-a-ton-of-money-before-I-get-divorced in peace lol. To me the fact that she is so skinny and doing erratic things such as the giant tattoo etc is just proof she’s getting ready for her next man/big life change. PLUS now she’s sterile so she’s readyyyy....... just calling it now.

S Gossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by S Gossiper »

A family vlogger with no Christmas Eve post/stories? dats weird, dats suspicious!
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Something is going on for sure. I'm sure they are both miserable. Imagine having a one night stand with a redneck bald yokel and then ending up preggo and having to spend the rest of your life with him pretending to be happy... I'm sure she can't pretend for much longer.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

I hope she at least let the kids have a pleasant Christmas eve, and not let their fight ruin it for everybody. She's a ytber, she can at least share some cute gift opening vids, Frank doesn't have to be there! They always make it obvious they're fighting, and than get mad when people talk

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

I was thinking maybe the kids are at Ean's this year that is why there are no videos yet... but she is suspiciously quiet nonetheless...

wish-flowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wish-flowers »

I know this is complete coincidence, but...

Nolan gets an electric scooter - B & F unfollow each other

Nolan gets a hover board - B & F unfollow each other
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

wish-flowers wrote:I know this is complete coincidence, but...

Nolan gets an electric scooter - B & F unfollow each other

Nolan gets a hover board - B & F unfollow each other
They unfollowed each other earlier in the week, before they celebrated Christmas at his parents. They had followed each other again by then.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”