Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bamachick1101 (Cullen and Katie) Part 1

Unread post by Playsinrain »

gwsb wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I think they just use the bows to keep her hair out of her face. I did the same thing with my daughter, and being from the south, i'm sure they are waiting to cut her hair until after her first birthday. Its considered super bad luck to cut your babies hair before a year old. Old wives tale crap, I know, but I did it with both my kids, and everyone else I know did the same. Its a big deal in some places. (My mom also told me I had to shove my kid off the bed if she didn't fall off of it before her first birthday, apparently some people say your baby will die if they don't fall off the bed before a year old. I DIDN'T do that one... not surprisingly. But she wound up falling off the bed 2 days after her birthday sooooo... she was fine lol. But my whole family is VERY superstitious)
Well they did trim her hair at least once. Katie cut off some pieces that were an odd length.
Oh you are right! I forgot about that!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

kayuhsee wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I think they just use the bows to keep her hair out of her face. I did the same thing with my daughter, and being from the south, i'm sure they are waiting to cut her hair until after her first birthday. Its considered super bad luck to cut your babies hair before a year old. Old wives tale crap, I know, but I did it with both my kids, and everyone else I know did the same. Its a big deal in some places. (My mom also told me I had to shove my kid off the bed if she didn't fall off of it before her first birthday, apparently some people say your baby will die if they don't fall off the bed before a year old. I DIDN'T do that one... not surprisingly. But she wound up falling off the bed 2 days after her birthday sooooo... she was fine lol. But my whole family is VERY superstitious)
Plus wearing bows in general is a huge southern thing. I work with little kids, and the ones with really southern moms never fail to put their kids in bows. Though the second the kid rips the bow off, it goes straight in their cubby because we aren't dealing with that lol.
It is a HUGE southern thing, huge obnoxious bows!!!! And I don't blame you with putting them away.. when you have several kids to look after, a bow is ast of you worries and just one more thing to deal with lol
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Playsinrain wrote:
kayuhsee wrote:
Plus wearing bows in general is a huge southern thing. I work with little kids, and the ones with really southern moms never fail to put their kids in bows. Though the second the kid rips the bow off, it goes straight in their cubby because we aren't dealing with that lol.
It is a HUGE southern thing, huge obnoxious bows!!!! And I don't blame you with putting them away.. when you have several kids to look after, a bow is ast of you worries and just one more thing to deal with lol
I'm Canadian and my babe has big flowers and bows in her hair a lot! We do it simply to dress up the bobby pin that holds her bangs back [WHITE SMILING FACE]

I think the bows are cute but unnecessary on a daily basis!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

In today's vlog, Cullen tosses Gaines into a bin of pillow in a store. WTF! And Katie laughed. She is a BABY, not a doll. And he had her doing her handstand trick in a store. What a dumbass. He could easily drop her. It's bad enough doing it in the pool but in a store?? The shear stupidity of it is mind-boggling. What are these two going to say if she gets hurt?
ProSubscriber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ProSubscriber »

I've always wanted to buy pillows covered in baby snot.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

The jackass didn't know what was under those pillows. People hide stuff in those bins all the time. He could have hurt her, but he doesn't care. The bin isn't as big as it seems because the pillows cover the back and you can barely see that it's two bins instead of one big bin. What's really scary is that after watching the footage, he doesn't realize how stupid and reckless he looks. Anyone with half a brain would have left that out of the vlog. I'm sure anyone commenting on it will be "overreacting". Head injuries are so much fun, yall.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I just saw in the comments that they claim to have stacked the pillows. I call bullshit. Why were they so surprised that she fell so deep into the bin? Did they think she would float on top? There's also a person talking about how we've said management at the mattress store should be alerted. This idiot recorded himself damaging property that doesn't belong to him. He should expect to be reported. I hope store bans them and makes them pay for those mattresses. It's not funny and it's not okay.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Has anyone contacted the mattress store? I'm working a double today so I can't right now but it would be helpful if several of us contacted them! Quick template of what to say in case anyone wants to but is nervous: Hi, my name is [blank] and I wanted to let you know that your store was featured on a youtube channel Cullen and Katie, on the video titled [can't check the title rn oops] at [x] time. In the video, Cullen [last name] is seen jumping on your mattresses. I thought y'all might want to know, because I know I wouldn't want to buy one of those mattresses now.

Just an example! Now... back to my lunch break before my next shift starts lol.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

Lovethesnark wrote:I just saw in the comments that they claim to have stacked the pillows. I call bullshit. Why were they so surprised that she fell so deep into the bin? Did they think she would float on top? There's also a person talking about how we've said management at the mattress store should be alerted. This idiot recorded himself damaging property that doesn't belong to him. He should expect to be reported. I hope store bans them and makes them pay for those mattresses. It's not funny and it's not okay.
I was alarmed when he tossed MG into that bin of pillows and for good reason. She went under and they were like, oops! It was a stunt gone wrong and they knew it. Katie forbid him to throw her into anything else. Even worse was when he held her up by one hand, that could have gone so very wrong! I get that he used to be a cheerleader, but he needs to grow the fuck up! He has absolutely no impulse control and that is dangerous.
laceyloves26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laceyloves26 »

Whatshesaid_2015 wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote:I just saw in the comments that they claim to have stacked the pillows. I call bullshit. Why were they so surprised that she fell so deep into the bin? Did they think she would float on top? There's also a person talking about how we've said management at the mattress store should be alerted. This idiot recorded himself damaging property that doesn't belong to him. He should expect to be reported. I hope store bans them and makes them pay for those mattresses. It's not funny and it's not okay.
I was alarmed when he tossed MG into that bin of pillows and for good reason. She went under and they were like, oops! It was a stunt gone wrong and they knew it. Katie forbid him to throw her into anything else. Even worse was when he held her up by one hand, that could have gone so very wrong! I get that he used to be a cheerleader, but he needs to grow the fuck up! He has absolutely no impulse control and that is dangerous.
AMEN. The crap storm in the comments when concerned (rightfully so) commentors said that throwing Macey into the pillows was ridiculous. I have a daughter her age and I would NEVER throw her into a strange pile of pillows because who knows what's underneath it or if someone threw something sharp that could be in that pile under the pillows?!
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

The pillow incident is bad but I agree that the other "trick" is worse. Balancing her in one hand is so incredibly dangerous. I cringe when he does it in the pool and this was 1000x worse. He could drop her or her legs could buckle and she would fall. Her injuries could be severe. It is so dangerous! He needs to grow up and stop. She is a baby, not a toy. And what the hell is wrong with Katie?!?! She thinks it is funny. It won't be funny if she ends up in the emergency room and they have to explain this to a doctor or the police. I am horrified by how irresponsible they are.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

I don't doubt Cullen does this crap because Shay does it.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

minmouse wrote:The pillow incident is bad but I agree that the other "trick" is worse. Balancing her in one hand is so incredibly dangerous. I cringe when he does it in the pool and this was 1000x worse. He could drop her or her legs could buckle and she would fall. Her injuries could be severe. It is so dangerous! He needs to grow up and stop. She is a baby, not a toy. And what the hell is wrong with Katie?!?! She thinks it is funny. It won't be funny if she ends up in the emergency room and they have to explain this to a doctor or the police. I am horrified by how irresponsible they are.
I'm pretty sure if he dropped her, they would be charged with a crime. They know what they're doing is dangerous.
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

ferriswheel wrote:I don't doubt Cullen does this crap because Shay does it.
That and because Cullen has about as much common sense as one of those pillows he threw her on.
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah, they would definitely be charged with something, endangerment maybe? Cullen is an idiot but it's Katie who disappoints me. She is not a dumb woman (hello she has a PhD!). I just cannot understand how she can allow this. I think she may be book smart but not common sense smart.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

minmouse wrote:Yeah, they would definitely be charged with something, endangerment maybe? Cullen is an idiot but it's Katie who disappoints me. She is not a dumb woman (hello she has a PhD!). I just cannot understand how she can allow this. I think she may be book smart but not common sense smart.
They're both very condescending when people offer advice or point out when they're being stupid. Just the other day Katie was being snarky about the comments saying Gaines was teething. She feels like she knows everything. What they don't seem to appreciate is that most people in the comments are only expressing genuine concern. Their attitudes toward their viewers suck. I'm sure in tomorrow's vlog there will be a lecture about how they know what they're doing and Cullen would never let the baby get hurt.
FitMom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FitMom »

I hate it every time he does the cheerleading move. That is so dangerous. If she leaned forward...he may not be able to catch her. I do feel like he treats her as a toy.

I also am thinking that she would stop crying in the car if they stop bringing so much attention to it. Katie sits back there and it proves to Gaines that she can cry and have her mom sit there. I never sat in the back with my kids. Only when they came home from the hospital or if they were sick and we were on the way to the doctor. Etc

They need to understand that it is ok for them to cry. They learn to not cry for attention.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

Back to the cheerleading stunt, I don't for a minute worry about Cullen or Katie being charged with a crime or having to explain the accident at the ER. I worried that she could take a tumble and suffer a spinal cord injury leaving her altered for life. Would any parent let there baby climb up that high and "balance"? Hell no! They'd tell them to get down before they break their neck! Do you suppose Katie and Cullen's parents watch their vlogs daily? Are they ever corrected or do they feel they can do no wrong?
sarah

Unread post by sarah »

Lovethesnark wrote:
minmouse wrote:Yeah, they would definitely be charged with something, endangerment maybe? Cullen is an idiot but it's Katie who disappoints me. She is not a dumb woman (hello she has a PhD!). I just cannot understand how she can allow this. I think she may be book smart but not common sense smart.
They're both very condescending when people offer advice or point out when they're being stupid. Just the other day Katie was being snarky about the comments saying Gaines was teething. She feels like she knows everything. What they don't seem to appreciate is that most people in the comments are only expressing genuine concern. Their attitudes toward their viewers suck. I'm sure in tomorrow's vlog there will be a lecture about how they know what they're doing and Cullen would never let the baby get hurt.
Omg, yes, I think in that same video Katie said how "being cold doesn't make you get sick" and that Gaines will probably not wear socks all winter, or something to that effect. She's argued that cold/sick thing with viewers for a year in vlogs & comments.
westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

I think that's super dangerous and I hate it when Jared does it to Jackson too.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”