DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

Unread post by cat9480 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 8d1fee.jpg[/img]

I think she means she hates when daylight saving time ends...Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

2 things: the truth about the chickens finally came out! We all called it! And the second thing, I love how Bryan says Ollie wants to go to a playground but we want to lay in bed and play video games. I knew right then that they were going to play video games all day. Wow. So fun for your kids to watch you play Nintendo all day! Maybe that's why they stole your makeup

ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

okay if the clickbait is close to the truth im so shocked they would let a TWO YEAR OLD have a SHARPIE anywhere near their FACE!!
:toss:
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

ewitsme wrote:okay if the clickbait is close to the truth im so shocked they would let a TWO YEAR OLD have a SHARPIE anywhere near their FACE!!
It's clickbait and it's Missy's eyeliner not sharpie and not as bad as the photoshopped thumbnail.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

ewitsme wrote:okay if the clickbait is close to the truth im so shocked they would let a TWO YEAR OLD have a SHARPIE anywhere near their FACE!!
It was eyeliner. The clickbait is never true Image

ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

okay so it wasnt even a marker?? it was eyeliner, goodness this isnt even clickbait anymore its literally just straight up lying.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

JVK19 wrote:2 things: the truth about the chickens finally came out! We all called it!
Yes! Honestly, I just thought they had been busy with partying and hadn’t vlogged the chickens in awhile (seems like the chickens are good filler when nothing else is happening). I should’ve known that everyone here was right.

Now, how long until she’s hatching more chicks? She said the other day that she thought a couple of them were broody...cue more breeding, because Missy is obsessed with baby anything and always has to have a new pet.

Any prediction on what animal they will be getting for Christmas this year? Goats?

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ewitsme wrote:
okay so it wasnt even a marker?? it was eyeliner, goodness this isnt even clickbait anymore its literally just straight up lying.
It's not even as much as the thumbnail either [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... b56b56.jpg[/img]

ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

im so !! clickbait usually always has some truth to it but theyve literally gotten to the point where theyre just straight up lying like its so annoying!!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I hope Missy feels super bad that her pets died because she was careless and didn't close the coop.

Also... she got a tattoo? Which vlog? I want to see her wither in pain :D
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

actuallydear wrote:I hope Missy feels super bad that her pets died because she was careless and didn't close the coop.

It's a henna tattoo. You can see it in a steps to wander vlog from maybe a week ago.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

actuallydear wrote:I hope Missy feels super bad that her pets died because she was careless and didn't close the coop.

I’m sure she doesn’t. She said it was her fault that she didn’t close the coop...but you know what she really means is that it was mostly Luna’s fault. Because Missy would never be an irresponsible pet owner, right?

And it’s a henna tattoo Image

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

What a weird chicken confession. Why is everything else worthy of looking into the camera, but when they want to be serious its wandering eyes?
I always say, my kids are bad after they get haircuts lol look at fin touching missys makeup. He did a better job of applying it than she does. He should have been the strongman with the handlebar moustache lol

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Why were the so quick to believe ollie when he said that finn was the one who drew on their faces? The look on ollies face says otherwise, and i would think a 2 year old would write on carpet or the walls before he thought of doing it on his own face.. but who knows. It just made me sad to think that finn will always be the one to get in trouble as they get older because prince ollie would never do wrong.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Why were the so quick to believe ollie when he said that finn was the one who drew on their faces? The look on ollies face says otherwise, and i would think a 2 year old would write on carpet or the walls before he thought of doing it on his own face.. but who knows. It just made me sad to think that finn will always be the one to get in trouble as they get older because prince ollie would never do wrong.
He probably sees missy using it on her face.
I do think Ollie was acting strange. I doubt they yell or threaten him.. But its like he was anticipating something more than "ha ha haha lets get a wipe"

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

I wondered if Ollie’s reaction was because it was all staged for the vlog and he knew it.

princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

A little off topic maybe but this is the YouTuber that supposedly found Luna...Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:
JVK19 wrote:2 things: the truth about the chickens finally came out! We all called it!
Yes! Honestly, I just thought they had been busy with partying and hadn’t vlogged the chickens in awhile (seems like the chickens are good filler when nothing else is happening). I should’ve known that everyone here was right.

Now, how long until she’s hatching more chicks? She said the other day that she thought a couple of them were broody...cue more breeding, because Missy is obsessed with baby anything and always has to have a new pet.

Any prediction on what animal they will be getting for Christmas this year? Goats?

I can't watch. I just can't. So what is the truth about the chickens?
The first scene in that stupid Tribe video was the chickens running around.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Last edited by lmmomSD on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:
cat9480 wrote:

I can't watch. I just can't. So what is the truth about the chickens?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
She left the coop open one night and Luna “played” with them - one died. And four out of the six chicks are roosters. And we all know how much trouble BOYS are, according to Missy.

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Missy said that she woke up to the sound of her chickens screaming and Luna had one. Wait, Wait, Wait Missy was sleeping and Luna was out in the yard? This is the dog that hAs escaped how many times? Left alone in the yard. Missy really is an idiot. Doesn’t get eggs for how long? Leaves the coop open. Walks around in socks and Ollie barefoot in all that poo. No wonder their carpet was so gross.
I think they only took a break to go out and eat and then come back to play their games. Also think the reason Ollie was acting so weird was because the whole face painting thing was staged and he knows it. What a strange life these lazy sloths have.

Return to “Daily Bumps”