Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: No Ads Make Mama Mad | Part 14

Unread post by notsarah »

Toodles123 wrote:
kirsti13 wrote:
GymChick wrote:Lmao couldn’t help myself to rewatch to capture the cringe. She thinks she so hot too with her lashes and hair extensions blinking and smiling for the camera lol it’s just blah [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... ad0c37.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was holding back tears, she definitely bought that land, a little sneak peek . Wish she woulda eleBorated on it lol

Got to have her ice palace like Ellie.

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk
Bigger and better I hope! Image

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
notsarah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by notsarah »

Emmalinelola1 wrote:
Bethypooh51 wrote:
Scar2016 wrote: Can you elaborate?
She gets a fortune cookie that says “you might lose the small ones but the big ones will stay” might not be correct wording. To me that meant she didn’t care that she was losing her fan base who could not afford her clothing line. Then the way she reacted afterwards was like a big FU to her channel.

I got the same meaning behind her reaction Image

I don't think her or Ellie genuinely care about the viewers tbh. They say they care but I get the feeling it's more about the cash to them.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

captainoflife wrote:
MandaPanda74 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I definitely saw that fortune cookie clip as a big FU towards the viewers giving her negativity about the clothing line. If not that, something along the lines. I don't know, I just can't enjoy Bonnie as much anymore. I've lost some respect for her. I miss the Bonnie that would upload videos on her lower quality camera while being relatable to her viewers. Now, she doesn't care who can/can't relate to her because atleast she has the $$$. All other opinions are invalid if they don't agree with her. Blah.
All of my respect for them is gone, just like the respect we were duped into believing they had for their audience.

Ive been a fan of her channel since it's inception. This won't just go away. They are the idiots they thought we were.
What did you say to her to get blocked? That’s ridiculous
I'm not sure. When I talked to them directly on Twitter, I chose my words carefully to be sure I have constructive criticism. For example in r3sponse to Ellies tweet I basically just said everyone just wants you and Bonnie to open and honest and real with us. Same when I would respond to a Bonnie tweet.. but I was candid when talking to other people on Twitter. Then there's this...
Yes I know my response is harsh but when I went back to the video to respond I noticed how only the positive comments remained. That really pissed me off. 1,000s of questions and criticism just gone!
WTF!!!!!!!! Do they really think if they just ignore it long enough we will just stop??????
Everything is cool as long as you kiss their asses. You question them and the Chinese sweat shops they hired.. and they will block you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MandaPanda74 wrote:
captainoflife wrote:
MandaPanda74 wrote: All of my respect for them is gone, just like the respect we were duped into believing they had for their audience.

Ive been a fan of her channel since it's inception. This won't just go away. They are the idiots they thought we were.
What did you say to her to get blocked? That’s ridiculous
I'm not sure. When I talked to them directly on Twitter, I chose my words carefully to be sure I have constructive criticism. For example in r3sponse to Ellies tweet I basically just said everyone just wants you and Bonnie to open and honest and real with us. Same when I would respond to a Bonnie tweet.. but I was candid when talking to other people on Twitter. Then there's this...
Yes I know my response is harsh but when I went back to the video to respond I noticed how only the positive comments remained. That really pissed me off. 1,000s of questions and criticism just gone!
WTF!!!!!!!! Do they really think if they just ignore it long enough we will just stop??????
Everything is cool as long as you kiss their asses. You question them and the Chinese sweat shops they hired.. and they will block you!
You weren't being that harsh in the YouTube comment. Why is the go-to defense "you sound jealous"? You didn't sound jealous at all. Just disappointed. That makes me crazy. If you don't like something the perfect vlogger in question does, you must be jealous. Nope, not jealous. I wouldn't trade lives with any of them. I may be broke, but I have my privacy, real friends who love me, and an honest life.

MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Kryptonite wrote:
MandaPanda74 wrote:You question them and the Chinese sweat shops they hired.. and they will block you!
Heads up!

Be careful when posting screenshots of your comments on YouTube and social media as it's against YTMD rules.

We can't control what anyone does outside of YTMD so this rule exists here. :) A few years ago people were hounding Jesssfam and calling her husband a pedophile with no proof so the rule was implimented to prevent other users from encouraging online harassment for fake internet "thanks".

You weren't nasty and I have no intention of actually warning you but I want to let everyone know that it's technically against the rules in case another moderator comes across this. So, here is an "unofficial warning". ;)

Oh my bad, I'm new here so I truly had no idea. So no screen shots of YouTube comments. Are my screen shots of Bonnie blocking from her Twitter and Bollies
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Accidently submitted before finishing.

Are my screenshots of me being blocked from Bonnie and Bollie okay? Just no identifying screens shots?

Thanks for letting me know.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

I don't know why this of all things bugs me so much, the whole clip from the factory or whatever you want to call it when they are packing orders Bonnie sings that stupid gold member song. She does know the the whole saga of Austin powers starts with "the spy who shagged me" shagged as in fucked/sex? Aren't Mormons against things like that? Austin powers is a skeevy ass dude who brags about all the things they seem to keep under wraps. Both Bonnie and Ellie gross me out, the whole family is just not right to me. They honestly believe they could do no wrong.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

hey girl hey007 wrote:I don't know why this of all things bugs me so much, the whole clip from the factory or whatever you want to call it when they are packing orders Bonnie sings that stupid gold member song. She does know the the whole saga of Austin powers starts with "the spy who shagged me" shagged as in fucked/sex? Aren't Mormons against things like that? Austin powers is a skeevy ass dude who brags about all the things they seem to keep under wraps. Both Bonnie and Ellie gross me out, the whole family is just not right to me. They honestly believe they could do no wrong.
The Mormons are anti-sex before marriage. They aren’t anti-sex in general. More sex=more babies!

meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by meatloaf »

GymChick wrote:Someone was asking about sizing in comments, Bonnie replied saying she is a size 10/12 and wears the large

She is more like a size 14
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

notsarah wrote:
SunnySide0 wrote:
GymChick wrote:It was odd. Like okay scream with your initial reaction. But then to do a retake reaction screaming while outside afterwards wth a kinda snotty look to the camera....
I was coming here to post that too! I definitely think that scream of excitement was from them buying new land.
Oh I hope she builds bigger and better than E&J!! Lol
She'll have to build at least as big as Ellie to house her new money smugness and I'm-always-right ego.

Just want to say, I know criticism of Bonnie has always been a somewhat controversial issue on here and I've always been one of the posters who made it clear I didn't like Bonnie and for several reasons, much of which has been discussed, albeit contentiously at times. Honestly, I stopped posting as much as I used to because it was just too much of an uphill to put my points across. Not accusing anyone of anything at all by the way, just how I felt when posting - in the minority so to speak.

I'm glad that other/more folk are beginning to see her true colors, especially because of their awful and shady business practices at the moment. I'm also glad that folk here and their actual YouTube fans (Bonnie's word, ugh) aren't going to let this drop because as someone else up thread said: It. Is. Wrong. I sense some interesting times ahead for both E&J and B&J and how they handle the fall out from Bollie will be, imo, the true mark of their characters. From what I and all of us have seen watching them in their vlogs and on social media over a prolonged period of time I don't hold out much hope but will keep watching with a guarded open mind (paradox I know but thought the sentiment was apt).
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hey girl hey007 wrote:I don't know why this of all things bugs me so much, the whole clip from the factory or whatever you want to call it when they are packing orders Bonnie sings that stupid gold member song. She does know the the whole saga of Austin powers starts with "the spy who shagged me" shagged as in fucked/sex? Aren't Mormons against things like that? Austin powers is a skeevy ass dude who brags about all the things they seem to keep under wraps. Both Bonnie and Ellie gross me out, the whole family is just not right to me. They honestly believe they could do no wrong.
At that same point in the vlog Joel holds up one of their order slips to camera and says ''Gold Pop Socket.'' I'm guessing they might wanna also delete that clip since it's, at the very least, an admission of their attempt to sell knock off goods.
justmeelinex
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justmeelinex »

Lincoln is seriously so cute! His speech and just his facial expressions. <3 <3
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

5 posts off 1,000 (well 4 now). New thread title suggestion:

Bonnie Hoellein and the Money Scam Machine
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

My thread suggestion is Bonnie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

Bonnie is getting all pissy on Instagram because people don't like her new couch, so so so stupid. Grow a pair, woman.
It's like she's telling her guard dogs to attack, so ridiculous especially considering those same guard dogs are probably the ones that have seen their comments getting blocked.
you can call me kath.
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

actuallydear wrote:My thread suggestion is Bonnie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked

I like this! Maybe we could alter it slightly to Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked haha
dw30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dw30 »

kathpt wrote:Bonnie is getting all pissy on Instagram because people don't like her new couch, so so so stupid. Grow a pair, woman.
It's like she's telling her guard dogs to attack, so ridiculous especially considering those same guard dogs are probably the ones that have seen their comments getting blocked.
The couch really doesn’t go... it’s so warm toned / orangey. Compared to her cool toned house. Additionally, it’s not complimentary to what she already has.. haha! She can go on thinking she’s amazing but style these girls (Griffiths) do not have!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

dw30 wrote:
kathpt wrote:Bonnie is getting all pissy on Instagram because people don't like her new couch, so so so stupid. Grow a pair, woman.
The couch really doesn’t go... it’s so warm toned / orangey. Compared to her cool toned house. Additionally, it’s not complimentary to what she already has.. haha! She can go on thinking she’s amazing but style these girls (Griffiths) do not have!

I don’t actually think she really thinks she’s amazing at all. I think she’s terribly insecure, and she uses the channel and her followers for validation. When she gets criticism it really hurts, so she lashes out, gets overly defensive and has a fit.

Basically, I think she’s a lot like Bryan Lanning.

I’m not giving her a view, so if anyone can get a screenshot of this couch that would be great Image

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

The couch is ugly. Maybe in a different home it would be better but with all the grey and cooler tones the brown couch looks out of place. And its too small.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

The couch itself isn't ugly, but in there it just ruins everything.
Just wait a few months until she throws a throw over it or buys a new one. She'll eventually get to the conclusion that it just doesn't go at all. Literally any other color would be better than that. Even black wouldn't be as... I don't even know.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
you can call me kath.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”