glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams - Swipe Up Links and Pink Drinks | Part #26

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Boymomma wrote:
snagglesnoogle wrote:she just added this response too ...

aaryn_williams
@jennalea68909 I don’t use her when I want to relax Image I use her so I can get things done. She has her own child and a second job. If the doctor is only available at a certain time and it’s during her other job, I’m still going to go to the appointment and bring Adeline. The second ENT was fine with it.

So that one day when the girls were at the nannies and you got take out twice, got eyelash extensions and a facial ... that is work to you OR...
So the nanny is a babysitter #confirmed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aaryn wouldn't know what work was if it roundhouse kicked her in her horse teeth.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

I thought you had to post #AD on instagram if it was given to you or you are paid to advertise it ...

Also, I am sure her professional photographer took this ... the girls absolutely do look miserable, Skyla is crammed underneath - soon to be Adeline's spot. Poor Adeline, always the bridesmaid never the bride - that is not going to change when Reese Austin come along, AW is going to go overboard with Reese to prove how much she loves her pussy posse and is totally okay and wonderful with having another not george, aka girl.
Jayme90
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jayme90 »

Wow. How jealous do you think Aaryn is you guys? Tiffani, Bri and myka are on their way to London right now to stay with Anna saccone for the weekend hahaha

BrittanyNikki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrittanyNikki »

Aaryn’s hair tutorial on her stories (compared to tara’s YouTube video) is like those memes of “what I ordered from wish (tara’s) vs what I got from wish(aaryns).”
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

Katya1986 wrote:Omg really another stroller... what more does she need? She already has two doubles which are essentially the same and three singles! Which one did she get?
With this one she now has FIVE double strollers. Not to mention at least 2 single strollers.

The side by side jogger
The umbrella side by side
The Vista
The silvercross
This new one

Singles: City mini and stokke and If memory serves me correct, a single umbrella as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Her thanking the women in her life is cringeworthy. Then again everything she does is.
“My manager who keeps me affording Nordstrom and coffee.”
I have secondhand embarrassment for her.
hereforfun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforfun »

Was this taken when Adeline was sick during the Houston trip..poor thing looks so tired..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

It's cringey how she copies everything Tara does down the the buns in baylees hair.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

She thinks she is some goddess, and she is cool and funny for shopping at Nordstroms on the weekly and that people should be jealous of her...

If her kids actually looked cute and well put together, I might look up to her. But her kids seriously look like they shop at K-Mart. And there is nothing wrong with that, but she loves to piss money away on clothes. Why spend top dollar if you are going to look like bottom dollar?

I migjt actually look up to her as a mother, but she does SO much wrong and wont accept an ounce of criticism and change. She doesn't want to actually parent her kids. I cant even say she wants to just dress them up like dolls...because they look ratty all the time.

She has nothing to aspire to.
She is wasteful.
I love myself a great stroller, I really do. But at this point its laughable how many she owns. What's the point? What void is she trying to fill? Does getting new *things* actually make her happy, no...they give her a temporary high.
She would be a raging druggie if she ever started because she has some serious fucking issues.
Adhbrh91 wrote:Her thanking the women in her life is cringeworthy. Then again everything she does is.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

How do you figure it was taken during the Houston trip?
hereforfun wrote:Was this taken when Adeline was sick during the Houston trip..poor thing looks so tired..

hereforfun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforfun »

kristieanne87 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:01 pm How do you figure it was taken during the Houston trip?
hereforfun wrote:Was this taken when Adeline was sick during the Houston trip..poor thing looks so tired..
Just a guess, Adeline was ill on that trip
sarahvilmer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahvilmer »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 2bd7d0.jpg[/IMG] That poor sweet girl she looks miserable. Breaks my heart

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

sarahvilmer wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 2bd7d0.jpg[/IMG] That poor sweet girl she looks miserable. Breaks my heart

And of course, Skyla posing for the camera like she's a beauty queen.

MamaBear1020

Unread post by MamaBear1020 »

glorygirl920 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:00 pm It's cringey how she copies everything Tara does down the the buns in baylees hair.

Did you see those ugly white pointed toe slides on her IG story yesterday? Tara has a similar pair I saw on one of her recent vlogs. Except Tara's are kind of cute and fit her body type/style.
TrollNationBarbie
TROLL

Unread post by TrollNationBarbie »

Latest vlog..

His family is coming to visit soon. Guarantee she refused to go to them. They always travel to Aaryn SMH.

Aaryn is too lazy to wash her face and uses face wipes in bed.
MamaBear1020

Unread post by MamaBear1020 »

kristieanne87 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:00 pm She thinks she is some goddess, and she is cool and funny for shopping at Nordstroms on the weekly and that people should be jealous of her...

If her kids actually looked cute and well put together, I might look up to her. But her kids seriously look like they shop at K-Mart. And there is nothing wrong with that, but she loves to piss money away on clothes. Why spend top dollar if you are going to look like bottom dollar?

I migjt actually look up to her as a mother, but she does SO much wrong and wont accept an ounce of criticism and change. She doesn't want to actually parent her kids. I cant even say she wants to just dress them up like dolls...because they look ratty all the time.

She has nothing to aspire to.
She is wasteful.
I love myself a great stroller, I really do. But at this point its laughable how many she owns. What's the point? What void is she trying to fill? Does getting new *things* actually make her happy, no...they give her a temporary high.
She would be a raging druggie if she ever started because she has some serious fucking issues.
Adhbrh91 wrote:Her thanking the women in her life is cringeworthy. Then again everything she does is.
Duh. She's the self proclaimed Stroller Queen! And yes to everything you said!
spicycat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spicycat »

Another double stroller?? More bows??? this woman is a glorified hoarder. She laughs off her nordstrom trips like ok boo you can afford shopping and coffee but you cant afford your dream home so have fun blowing $4000 on a rental every month. Her manager really must not be good at her job if shes not bitching at airwick for her measly 1-2 videos a week. What the hell does she pay her for? And i wish she would stop calling her baby sitter a nanny since she said herself that she has another kid and job, and she watches them in her home. But its all about the image to her! Leopard print does not suit her. She looks like a hoochie mama

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

hereforfun wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:53 pm Was this taken when Adeline was sick during the Houston trip..poor thing looks so tired..
The pic on her IG looks like it was taken at her house?
Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

Skyla definitely had diapers on her dresser in her room. They are solid white thin pull ups. I also know she’s been reading here because I said Adeline doesn’t have any clothes hanging in her closet and she felt she needed to address that in her blog hahaha. Of course Adeline was asking for another donut bwhahaha She still calls the babysitter a nanny. She just tries to sound so rich. It’s like the saying goes If you are beautiful you don’t have to say “ Hey look I’m beautiful” because people already know. Same for rich people. If you’re trying to convince ppl you’re not rich. If your manager keeps you in money why all the sudden are you banging out videos? Oh wait bills came due. Aaryn how did Adeline get a black eye? Skyla I’m sure or you’d just say what happened.

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

And I’m assuming Adeline doesn’t get a bath every night like Skyla or why did she wake up with her hair all messed up? I thought you fixed her hair at breakfast Aaryn? Or did you make that up today just for some views? Skyla gets a warm bath and Adeline probably gets the water hose

Return to “Aaryn Williams”