KKJealousOfKyraInEveryWay | KKandBabyJ | Part 63

dunnnno
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKJealousOfKyraInEveryWay | KKandBabyJ | Part 63

Unread post by dunnnno »

Coco_ wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:31 pm omg all three of them were barefoot at the public park?!?! and the kids in pajamas if we saw kids like that where i’m from we’d think they were poor.
lmao it's so gross!! it's actually how i found this website! i was wondering if anyone else was disgusted by the fact that they don't wear sandals/shoes like LAWDDDDDD
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... e57571.jpg[/IMG] the reason acacia has a closet room is because this is her little closet in her room and her closet room is also an office so keren is dumb af i hate how she always has to copy people and make it sound like what she does is ok because someone else does it for example setting up a whole new nursery in taylor’s house but thinking it was ok because khang bought one fucking swing for his moms house
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Wow I cannot believe this shit if a mother. sutton was shocking in his food at 12:14 mark and she was just staring and said “why this baby is chewing so cute” then when Sutton had the toy fry Khoa reacted to it scared that he could shock on it and Karen said” is ok he is smarted than that? ARE. YOU. THAT. STUPID?! No wonder someone called children services on them. And those kids on barefoot on a public place where they can get a cut or a bacteria easily IDK how she was raised but hell not even poor kids will want to be in barefoot on woodchips. I will praised whoever did call children services on her. She is a total loser who doesn’t even want to get those poor kids to a doctor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Hatethefakeones wrote:Wow I cannot believe this shit if a mother. sutton was shocking in his food at 12:14 mark and she was just staring and said “why this baby is chewing so cute” then when Sutton had the toy fry Khoa reacted to it scared that he could shock on it and Karen said” is ok he is smarted than that? ARE. YOU. THAT. STUPID?! No wonder someone called children services on them. And those kids on barefoot on a public place where they can get a cut or a bacteria easily Image IDK how she was raised but hell not even poor kids will want to be in barefoot on woodchips. I will praised whoever did call children services on her. She is a total loser who doesn’t even want to get those poor kids to a doctor

It’s just like when she says a two year old knows not to go near the pool.

Meghan19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meghan19 »

Why did she let Landon put on that dick shaped lipstick? What kind of parent, knowing the humiliation that would cause a child, would allow him to do that, especially over the internet? You'd think she couldn't. possibly get any worse, but every blog just sets the bar lower and lower. She's so trashy, a literal text book example of what happens when white trash gets ahold of money.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

i can’t believe those two dumbasses let sutton put choking hazard toys in his mouth even if he was “smarter than that” (which is a stupid af thing to say!!) to suck in the toy he could’ve fallen or lost balance slipped and that thing would’ve went right down his throat just cause it’s a toy keren doesn’t mean it’s ok for your baby to have it in his mouth
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

Meghan19 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:27 pm Why did she let Landon put on that dick shaped lipstick? What kind of parent, knowing the humiliation that would cause a child, would allow him to do that, especially over the internet? You'd think she couldn't. possibly get any worse, but every blog just sets the bar lower and lower. She's so trashy, a literal text book example of what happens when white trash gets ahold of money.

That really rubbed me the wrong way too. If he did find it and put it on as an accident, just take it away from him. Why film it?? I’m surprised Khoa left that part in. My husband would have been pissed.
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Classie wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:52 pm
Meghan19 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:27 pm Why did she let Landon put on that dick shaped lipstick? What kind of parent, knowing the humiliation that would cause a child, would allow him to do that, especially over the internet? You'd think she couldn't. possibly get any worse, but every blog just sets the bar lower and lower. She's so trashy, a literal text book example of what happens when white trash gets ahold of money.

That really rubbed me the wrong way too. If he did find it and put it on as an accident, just take it away from him. Why film it?? I’m surprised Khoa left that part in. My husband would have been pissed.
It reminded me about when Austin from the ace family bought a penis lollipop for a little girl and filmed it...... so nasty these people don’t deserve children
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Ckc717 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 619dff.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry for all the posts but khoas face says it all. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is time for her to see a dentist and some doctor about her skin or just wash her face now and then. She looks filthy

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

Coco_ wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... e57571.jpg[/IMG] the reason acacia has a closet room is because this is her little closet in her room and her closet room is also an office so keren is dumb af i hate how she always has to copy people and make it sound like what she does is ok because someone else does it for example setting up a whole new nursery in taylor’s house but thinking it was ok because khang bought one fucking swing for his moms house
Well, Acacia and Keren are two peas in a pod. Acacia has her two young children sleep with them because she refuses to give up that giant closet/“office”. I’m pretty sure it was originally supposed to be the girls’ playroom or Rosie’s nursery. Both KK and A+J are unbelievably selfish parents that had kids way too young—and their actions prove that everyday.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Mads07 wrote:
Coco_ wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... e57571.jpg[/IMG] the reason acacia has a closet room is because this is her little closet in her room and her closet room is also an office so keren is dumb af i hate how she always has to copy people and make it sound like what she does is ok because someone else does it for example setting up a whole new nursery in taylor’s house but thinking it was ok because khang bought one fucking swing for his moms house
Well, Acacia and Keren are two peas in a pod. Acacia has her two young children sleep with them because she refuses to give up that giant closet/“office”. I’m pretty sure it was originally supposed to be the girls’ playroom or Rosie’s nursery. Both KK and A+J are unbelievably selfish parents that had kids way too young—and their actions prove that everyday.

i don’t watch acacia so i don’t know all that.. i just knew her closet was tiny compared to kerens huge closet that she’s crying about
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Meghan19 wrote:Why did she let Landon put on that dick shaped lipstick? What kind of parent, knowing the humiliation that would cause a child, would allow him to do that, especially over the internet? You'd think she couldn't. possibly get any worse, but every blog just sets the bar lower and lower. She's so trashy, a literal text book example of what happens when white trash gets ahold of money.

ACE family 2.0

Why are they not getting toasted for this like the Ace family?

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

Coco_ wrote:
Mads07 wrote:

i don’t watch acacia so i don’t know all that.. i just knew her closet was tiny compared to kerens huge closet that she’s crying about
Ahh okay. If you’re ever bored, check out her thread on here. She’s basically Keren but a bit younger and the child that she loves to ignore has some unknown disabilities. It’s rough to watch.

Crymeariver13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crymeariver13 »

zelda2011 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:42 pm
Jessie212 wrote:Bianca's Cruise Vlog was just a lot of hunchie holding her boobs

They are so low :(
That’s why she’s gotta hold them. Gotta make them look like she’d wish she had them.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

sutton had that entire fry in his mouth almost putting the whole thing in his mouth and sucking how is this ok?
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Don’t worry if Sutton chokes on the fry she will just stick those dirty fingers in his mouth and save him.

Bethany_Blue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bethany_Blue »

I am all for letting your baby eat table food if he's of age but did she really let suhin have noodles without cutting them up a little first?
slothswife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by slothswife »

Mads07 wrote:
Coco_ wrote:
Mads07 wrote: Well, Acacia and Keren are two peas in a pod. Acacia has her two young children sleep with them because she refuses to give up that giant closet/“office”. I’m pretty sure it was originally supposed to be the girls’ playroom or Rosie’s nursery. Both KK and A+J are unbelievably selfish parents that had kids way too young—and their actions prove that everyday.

Ahh okay. If you’re ever bored, check out her thread on here. She’s basically Keren but a bit younger and the child that she loves to ignore has some unknown disabilities. It’s rough to watch.

Can you link her thread? I can never find it on here Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

It seems bizarre to have kids walking around barefoot on mulch in a public playground. Do they not get splinters? The vlog even shows them saying “ow ow ow”
They’re also in PJs of course
After having cake pops for breakfast
And Jackson says he covertly threw up in bed because he ate too much candy, which Keren new nothing about (the candy nor the sickness)
They then explain how they put their infant in front of the TV to eat
THEN they give Sutton a plastic French fry and let him “try” to suck it down his throat

And these fools have the audacity to act dumbfounded and offended that people have reported them to CPS??!!

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

blehhh wrote:
Meghan19 wrote:Why did she let Landon put on that dick shaped lipstick? What kind of parent, knowing the humiliation that would cause a child, would allow him to do that, especially over the internet? You'd think she couldn't. possibly get any worse, but every blog just sets the bar lower and lower. She's so trashy, a literal text book example of what happens when white trash gets ahold of money.

ACE family 2.0

Why are they not getting toasted for this like the Ace family?

Someone send it to keemstar

Return to “KKandBabyJ”