Rachelle & Justin: Overspending & NEVER trending | Part 21

StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle & Justin: Overspending & NEVER trending | Part 21

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

Rachelle & Justin: Babe on the way to be the next YouTube slave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Rachelle & Justin: One more baby to dress all muddy and beigey

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

mamabear01 wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote:
apmfacebook93 wrote:Does anyone think Rash may be depressed? She reminds me of myself a lot when I was suffering from mild depression. She doesn’t get up and “get ready” for her day, no makeup, rarely fixes her hair, doesn’t really go anywhere, doesn’t show much emotion, awkward with husband...all things I went through.

It would make sense for her to be depressed. She has no hobbies, no feeling of purpose, few friends, had a baby at such a young age, traumatic experiences, sub par marriage, anxiety, an obsession with creating an imagine that she’s something she’s not, her mom moved away, she’s obvi not very close with her sister, potential money problems, abandonment issues from her dad, etc.

I am Rachelle's age, married with a child. I honestly think the reason she tries to make this weird, fast, perfect life is because she can't be a normal 23 year old. I have those days too, most young wives and moms do. I miss the freedom of being reckless like most people my age, but I can handle that feeling as it comes and not do anything drastic like getting pregnant again. I still love and appreciate my husband and child but it's not always easy. I imagine it's even harder for Rash because she won't admit it to herself and tries to find herself in others not to mention she got married way younger than I did.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I’m Rachelle’s age, got married around the time Rachelle did, I have a kid 2 weeks older than Emma’s, and halfway through my second pregnancy. I’m not depresssed. I don’t think any of those factors contribute to her depression. IF she is depressed I think it’s because she keeps chasing the “next big thing” to keep up with the Jones’s. I think she started her yt with good intention but then saw how it took off at brynns video and then chased the money from there.
She got pregnant again, still not happy, had Emma, still not happy, bought house, still not happy. She can’t appreciate what she has. That’s why she’s depressed...if she is.

You REALLY need to stop comparing yourself to Rachelle.

Just because you’re happy with your life, doesn’t mean she is. Or the next person in the same situation. Jeez

StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Rachelle and Justin: Crotch Shots and Kissing Ass

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Just because there are people happy with starting families early, it doesn't automatically mean rachelle is also happy about being young and with a family. She might, or she might not be. We don't really know. We make a lot of guesses about r and j. (that's what YTMD is!) but a lot of people seem to take things personally. Just because we say rachelle is young and immature and rushed into adulthood, it doesn't mean we're saying NO ONE can be mature at age 21. Obviously some people do it and are just fine. Justin and rachelle are teenagers playing house. THEY are annoying and immature. No one is saying you are immature if you are young with kids.

I'll also say, it's just a guess that she's suffering from depression. She's said in older videos (I just watched one recently) where she said she struggles with anxiety AND depression. I think she's chasing happiness. She thinks the next thing will finally make her happy. Doesn't work that way. The fact that she is young, a mom to a couple kids if this pregnancy goes well, she's the sole bread winner, they're locked into a huge mortgage, no day to day purpose besides filming 10 minutes of their boring day, she doesn't seem to get enjoyment from taking care of her house and family (like cooking and cleaning, and creating a warm HOME) .....hell that makes me depressed thinking of her situation!

She might be depressed. She might not be. She's clearly not HAPPY happy. She's doing all the things that are "supposed to" make a person happy. When I put it like that, yeah... I kinda feel sad for her too.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RobinSparkles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by RobinSparkles »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:20 am
mamabear01 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:37 am I don’t think it’s their security, but it is a “source of income”. Unlike other youtubers who quit their jobs and only do YouTube, as long as Justin is doing school (even blow off easy classes), he gets the BAH. And that is extra income on top of YouTube.

I don’t think you should be giving them that much if any credit for him using his GI to get paid. This doesn’t last forever and it’s not an actual long term solution. Other YTers who quit their day jobs typically wait until they’re above 500k not struggling to get to 200k and mom never works nor does she cook, clean or make interesting content for HeR jOb. The Post 9/11 GI Bill which is BAH for E-5 with defendants THATS IT. That’s $2592 cut into two payments a month of $1296. Thats about the equivalent of working a full time job of 40hrs a week at $18 an hour after taxes. That’s all he’s bringing in aside from YT money and sponsorships and sadly for California and a 600k+ house that’s NOTHING.

Once he’s done that money is gone and unless he actually does something with his degree and sets up a job after where he’s making at least $18 an hour they lose a HUGE chunk of change. Which with a generic business degree thats quite the challenge. California is expensive as shit and I guarantee by the time he’s done with college they’ll be on the struggle bus halfway to foreclosure town. He better think ahead and she needs to buck up and stop trying to sell IVF/struggling to conceive as her YT because obviously that’s not her anymore and her current slobbish, entitled rude ass personality won’t sell in mainstream YT mama world.
I don’t know anything about military benefits but that monthly housing benefit you’re putting forth actually seems really high to me. If that’s their reality it definitely sheds light on their finances for me. But as you said, it doesn’t last forever and if their YouTube income changes— it will eventually, I’m sure, but a new house and a new pregnancy, potentially with multiples, will definitely keep it afloat for awhile even if they do a terrible job at creating content— I could see them in for a rude awakening. Justin will need a decent full time job just to make up for what they get for free now, and then some if their YT income drops.
vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

RobinSparkles wrote:
mamabear01 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:37 am I don’t think it’s their security, but it is a “source of income”. Unlike other youtubers who quit their jobs and only do YouTube, as long as Justin is doing school (even blow off easy classes), he gets the BAH. And that is extra income on top of YouTube.

I don’t think you should be giving them that much if any credit for him using his GI to get paid. This doesn’t last forever and it’s not an actual long term solution. Other YTers who quit their day jobs typically wait until they’re above 500k not struggling to get to 200k and mom never works nor does she cook, clean or make interesting content for HeR jOb. The Post 9/11 GI Bill which is BAH for E-5 with defendants THATS IT. That’s $2592 cut into two payments a month of $1296. Thats about the equivalent of working a full time job of 40hrs a week at $18 an hour after taxes. That’s all he’s bringing in aside from YT money and sponsorships and sadly for California and a 600k+ house that’s NOTHING.

Once he’s done that money is gone and unless he actually does something with his degree and sets up a job after where he’s making at least $18 an hour they lose a HUGE chunk of change. Which with a generic business degree thats quite the challenge. California is expensive as shit and I guarantee by the time he’s done with college they’ll be on the struggle bus halfway to foreclosure town. He better think ahead and she needs to buck up and stop trying to sell IVF/struggling to conceive as her YT because obviously that’s not her anymore and her current slobbish, entitled rude ass personality won’t sell in mainstream YT mama world.
I don’t know anything about military benefits but that monthly housing benefit you’re putting forth actually seems really high to me. If that’s their reality it definitely sheds light on their finances for me. But as you said, it doesn’t last forever and if their YouTube income changes— it will eventually, I’m sure, but a new house and a new pregnancy, potentially with multiples, will definitely keep it afloat for awhile even if they do a terrible job at creating content— I could see them in for a rude awakening. Justin will need a decent full time job just to make up for what they get for free now, and then some if their YT income drops.

They are correct!! My husband is active duty and we have friends who have gotten out of the Army and use the GI bill. It’s
Not high at all. If you look up the amount that an E-5 sergeant using the GI Bill that is the equivalent. Why would you think that would be too high?

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Rachelle and Just-in-case she needs a compliment or sperm
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calliebaity77 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
mamabear01 wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote:I am Rachelle's age, married with a child. I honestly think the reason she tries to make this weird, fast, perfect life is because she can't be a normal 23 year old. I have those days too, most young wives and moms do. I miss the freedom of being reckless like most people my age, but I can handle that feeling as it comes and not do anything drastic like getting pregnant again. I still love and appreciate my husband and child but it's not always easy. I imagine it's even harder for Rash because she won't admit it to herself and tries to find herself in others not to mention she got married way younger than I did.

I’m Rachelle’s age, got married around the time Rachelle did, I have a kid 2 weeks older than Emma’s, and halfway through my second pregnancy. I’m not depresssed. I don’t think any of those factors contribute to her depression. IF she is depressed I think it’s because she keeps chasing the “next big thing” to keep up with the Jones’s. I think she started her yt with good intention but then saw how it took off at brynns video and then chased the money from there.
She got pregnant again, still not happy, had Emma, still not happy, bought house, still not happy. She can’t appreciate what she has. That’s why she’s depressed...if she is.

Just because you’re happy with your life, doesn’t mean she is. Or the next person in the same situation. Jeez

Look I'm just trying to make assumptions based on being in a similar spot in life. I just think she got married young without realizing you can also miss a lot of things because of it. So she started chasing things like family and this lifestyle that they weren't ready for in any shape or form to fill a void.

Obviously this girl doesn't know diddly she thought the 20k they paid for Emma and Brynn was indefinite. Like you just paid it once and could have all the babies.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

calliebaity77 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:
mamabear01 wrote: I’m Rachelle’s age, got married around the time Rachelle did, I have a kid 2 weeks older than Emma’s, and halfway through my second pregnancy. I’m not depresssed. I don’t think any of those factors contribute to her depression. IF she is depressed I think it’s because she keeps chasing the “next big thing” to keep up with the Jones’s. I think she started her yt with good intention but then saw how it took off at brynns video and then chased the money from there.

Look I'm just trying to make assumptions based on being in a similar spot in life. I just think she got married young without realizing you can also miss a lot of things because of it. So she started chasing things like family and this lifestyle that they weren't ready for in any shape or form to fill a void.

Obviously this girl doesn't know diddly she thought the 20k they paid for Emma and Brynn was indefinite. Like you just paid it once and could have all the babies.

I was referring to the mamabear poster, not you. She’s been comparing herself for a while and it’s not healthy.

calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Why are the title suggestions showing up in this thread?

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

I think we could go on and on all day about what is causing Rachelle to act this way but I honestly just don’t care. I wish she would get help. From a real professional. I think what she went through with Brynn and then Justin deploying literally a month and a half after was hard on her. Doesn’t give her an excuse to ride that for the rest of her life. She’s an adult, she wanted to have a child and do adult things well she needs to act like an adult and fix her own issues before her entire life falls apart. I think her lack of routine and social life is a big contributor to her downfall as well as her loss and infertility.
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote: You REALLY need to stop comparing yourself to Rachelle.

I was referring to the mamabear poster, not you. She’s been comparing herself for a while and it’s not healthy.

I have been off the thread for a while. Since Emma was 6-9 months old and I haven't been able to back read much. My bad.

calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Chambermaid69 wrote:I think we could go on and on all day about what is causing Rachelle to act this way but I honestly just don’t care. I wish she would get help. From a real professional. I think what she went through with Brynn and then Justin deploying literally a month and a half after was hard on her. Doesn’t give her an excuse to ride that for the rest of her life. She’s an adult, she wanted to have a child and do adult things well she needs to act like an adult and fix her own issues before her entire life falls apart. I think her lack of routine and social life is a big contributor to her downfall as well as her loss and infertility.
She did seek some counseling while pregnant with Emma I believe, they went a few times after Justin came back but then they kinda stopped.

apmfacebook93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by apmfacebook93 »

mamabear01 wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote:
apmfacebook93 wrote:Does anyone think Rash may be depressed? She reminds me of myself a lot when I was suffering from mild depression. She doesn’t get up and “get ready” for her day, no makeup, rarely fixes her hair, doesn’t really go anywhere, doesn’t show much emotion, awkward with husband...all things I went through.

It would make sense for her to be depressed. She has no hobbies, no feeling of purpose, few friends, had a baby at such a young age, traumatic experiences, sub par marriage, anxiety, an obsession with creating an imagine that she’s something she’s not, her mom moved away, she’s obvi not very close with her sister, potential money problems, abandonment issues from her dad, etc.

I am Rachelle's age, married with a child. I honestly think the reason she tries to make this weird, fast, perfect life is because she can't be a normal 23 year old. I have those days too, most young wives and moms do. I miss the freedom of being reckless like most people my age, but I can handle that feeling as it comes and not do anything drastic like getting pregnant again. I still love and appreciate my husband and child but it's not always easy. I imagine it's even harder for Rash because she won't admit it to herself and tries to find herself in others not to mention she got married way younger than I did.

Or none of those things make her happy because she’s depressed.

Just bc you’re not depressed, doesn’t mean she isn’t. Those factors absolutely DO contribute to depression for some people, but they don’t cause it in everyone. At the end of the day, depression is a chemical imbalance. She has had some big time things affecting her hormones for a while now. Maybe it has more to do with WHY she got married, WHY she has a baby, WHY these things happened....not that they did.

RobinSparkles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by RobinSparkles »

vwjettagurl2002 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:42 pm
RobinSparkles wrote:

They are correct!! My husband is active duty and we have friends who have gotten out of the Army and use the GI bill. It’s
Not high at all. If you look up the amount that an E-5 sergeant using the GI Bill that is the equivalent. Why would you think that would be too high?

[/

I’m not questioning the accuracy, I just think $2500 a month is a pretty great benefit especially since he was only in for a couple of years. I really had no idea he would be getting any monthly payments after he left the navy and the reserves.
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

apmfacebook93 wrote:
mamabear01 wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote:I am Rachelle's age, married with a child. I honestly think the reason she tries to make this weird, fast, perfect life is because she can't be a normal 23 year old. I have those days too, most young wives and moms do. I miss the freedom of being reckless like most people my age, but I can handle that feeling as it comes and not do anything drastic like getting pregnant again. I still love and appreciate my husband and child but it's not always easy. I imagine it's even harder for Rash because she won't admit it to herself and tries to find herself in others not to mention she got married way younger than I did.

Or none of those things make her happy because she’s depressed.

Just bc you’re not depressed, doesn’t mean she isn’t. Those factors absolutely DO contribute to depression for some people, but they don’t cause it in everyone. At the end of the day, depression is a chemical imbalance. She has had some big time things affecting her hormones for a while now. Maybe it has more to do with WHY she got married, WHY she has a baby, WHY these things happened....not that they did.

I think her why has to do with peer pressure tbh and some already present anxiety issues. I'm thinking the getting married young, having marital problems, have one baby right after another including the loss of Brynn is what's driving it now. Its possible to have situational depression on top of the issues you already have.

Neither her or Justin look happy to me tbh.

HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

RobinSparkles wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:03 pm I’m not questioning the accuracy, I just think $2500 a month is a pretty great benefit especially since he was only in for a couple of years. I really had no idea he would be getting any monthly payments after he left the navy and the reserves.
He’s only getting the full amount while he’s taking a FULL course load which is why he panicked and probably took up that acting course to bring his credits up to get full benefits. How it’s designed is to get you a bachelors degree so if used correctly it could be an amazing extra income on top of a part time job to pay for your housing therefore giving you a good chance to go to college without the stress of money.

I don’t know exactly how much their housing payment is but I doubt that even covers it all. It seems like a lot because it’s based upon housing where you live so while that could be a lot of money somewhere else in California it’s not that much. I doubt with all their spending habits though it goes very far especially with their huge mortgage and now renovations.
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Rachelle and Justin - money pit, tit slip & shrimp dick.
HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

Rachelle & Justin: Reno’d House & Hated Spouse

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”