RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by RealityBites »

Title Suggestion:

T.Skeletor: Thirsty for a mention, Starving for attention.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Title Suggestion:

T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Title Suggestion:

T.Beaston: Boring YouTube Snore Whore Only Worried About Popping Out Paycheck #4
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Title Suggestion:

T.Celery: When Paycheck #4 is due it will be Ella who?
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Her story about the blueberries 🤣 #thingsthatneverhappened .. glad she got to tell her internet friends how caring and helpful she is #humble
snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

T.Boney: Can’t Clean, Ripped Jeans, Time to Wean, Needle Peen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

I see she’s eating cream cheese made out of soy...it literally says in your pamphlet when you get on thyroid medicine to avoid soy the first few hours of the day. This woman needs some
Help

And wtf was that lunch? Yuck
Kina88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kina88 »

Notice how vague they are in the Q+A about not getting Ella’s allergy results back. They never mentioned pediatrician. I think they’re using that homeopathic doctor to “diagnose” her and then they’ll take Tanner. Or better yet, they’ll just become the experts themselves after Ella and diagnose Tanner on their own. I’m all for trying out changes to diet etc to see if something works or doesn’t. But I would be taking my kid to the pediatrician first and foremost and my gut instinct tells me they aren’t. I really think Tiffani has Munchausens by proxy. I know a couple similar to them and they’ve removed their two year old daughter from 3 different pediatricians all for vague reasons. They also never give their kid the prescribed medicine. Sounds just like Tiff.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

Gossipgurl wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:00 am Her story about the blueberries 🤣 #thingsthatneverhappened .. glad she got to tell her internet friends how caring and helpful she is #humble
I rolled my eyes so hard at that story. I mostly gag when I see people post their "acts of kindness." After you post it on the internet for people to praise YOU and tell you how nice you are, it's not about the person you helped, it's to make yourself feel better.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

Couldnt watch the q&a, even sped up. It was just rambling and not even a real q&a imo. She looked like she was so bored and pissed off, she seems like a stuck up bitch.

Not going to watch her what I eat in a day.

Now she's taking a day off bc Ella's allergy test came back & she's overwhelmed & shutting down. She acts like they just got news that she has a freaking disease. Her kid is fine. So dramatic. I can see her videos now "what my toddler with severe food allergies eats in a day" "day in the life of a sahm of a toddler with severe food allergies" 🙄🙄🙄🙄
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

h 25 l wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:18 am Couldnt watch the q&a, even sped up. It was just rambling and not even a real q&a imo. She looked like she was so bored and pissed off, she seems like a stuck up bitch.

Now she's taking a day off bc Ella's allergy test came back & she's overwhelmed & shutting down. She acts like they just got news that she has a freaking disease. Her kid is fine. So dramatic. I can see her videos now "what my toddler with severe food allergies eats in a day" "day in the life of a sahm of a toddler with severe food allergies" 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Ella has eaten everything and NEVER had to be rushed to the hospital like other kids that have real allergies. Other than having some ear infections I don't know why she even tested her. That poor girl now she will eat nothing but salad the rest of her life because of her phsco mom
Tanner has huge red circles under his eyes and she could care less to get him checked,
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

brittsmom111 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:30 am
h 25 l wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:18 am Couldnt watch the q&a, even sped up. It was just rambling and not even a real q&a imo. She looked like she was so bored and pissed off, she seems like a stuck up bitch.

Ella has eaten everything and NEVER had to be rushed to the hospital like other kids that have real allergies. Other than having some ear infections I don't know why she even tested her. That poor girl now she will eat nothing but salad the rest of her life because of her phsco mom
Tanner has huge red circles under his eyes and she could care less to get him checked,
Sounds like she's setting Ella up for a lifetime of food/eating issues, at best. A serious eating disorder at worst. She's gonna think she's allergic to basically everything and be afraid to eat things the way tiffani keeps projecting everything onto her. BTW I'm still mad that they rushed to test her but not her other kid (forgive me, much like tiffani, I have a hard time remembering which boy is which) who shows major signs of allergies.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Oh now she's MOST worried about tanner! But took ella first?? And there was nothing wrong with her but Tanner is throwing up and has looked sick since he was born... okay lol
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Oh Good Lord....her IG today.

SO....they didn't take their kids to a real allergist...they took Ella to a Naturopathic...which according to everything I can find it's actually an M.D.

NOW...One of my middle sisters visits a Naturopath in Indy...and LOVES her and uses her advice in congunction with her oncologist and M.D. but because a Naturopath isn't a licensed M.D. she's not covered by insurance, can't write Rx etc etc...so T.CeleryTitties is just finding someone that she can exploit for nonsense/not real fact content.

Shes taking today off to "deal" and it was immediately followed by more posts. She's such a freaking train wreck. More fake diagnosis, more fake drama, more ignoring Tanner, whose vomiting but concentrating of Ella who has a pretend rash.
YT13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YT13 »

They can't even properly film a Q&A ha! That was more along the lines of introducing themselves and their back story. The "questions" were very generic and nothing a true fan would ask because everything they covered, is stuff they always talk about. They spent like, 15 minutes elaborating on each question. They basically jotted down their own questions they wanted to answer. That's not how a Q&A works.

My jaw dropped when she said she only wants the best for her kids or whatever she said. I think she meant to say just Ella. Why prolong taking Tanner to the dr then? How long's it been now?
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

I won't watch What I Eat in a Day unless I am really depressed and need a good laugh because there is no way that's not a work of fiction...

but....

We could compare two and see who lies more:

T.Beaston about her food intake vs LoveMeg and how many filters/photoshopping she does on just one pic of herself.

I predict a tie.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

HIGHLY concerned about Tanner because he actually vomits but Ella got an appt. first!? I want to lunch this woman right in her smug face!

nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

I’m so sick of this whole “my mommy gut tells me this is wrong” thing she’s been spewing the last month or two. She’s acting like she’s psychic. I am a mother myself and fully believe sometimes there’s a mothers intuition, but other times it can just be anxiety or just straight up wrong. She can’t say her “mommy gut” tells her Ella’s allergies won’t be lifelong. Listening to your gut can get you in a lot of trouble. You have to listen to science, research, logic and reasoning. All of which is too complicated for her.

Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

Hold on...

So she takes her kid to a holistic doctor then says she needs the day off, but continues to post? haha ok the usual lies. She’s going to research? Research what? Does she think she’s some expert (on google nonetheless) with her A.S. Degree that she barely used for 1 year? In her sad little mind she probably thinks she’s smarter than a doctor because that’s the type of person she is. You can’t make this up... she’s insane. I feel sorry for her kids. I don’t feel sorry for Chris because he’s a brain washed enabler.
Kina88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kina88 »

Poor Tanner might have Acid reflux or a food allergy. But he could’ve gotten relief a long, long time ago if she had only taken him to a PEDIATRICIAN. It saddens me and I think this counts as child abuse.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”