T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Henno wrote:
yeahsureok wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:20 am Wait... wasn’t one of their goals to pay off the house? Lol... should have known that was a lie... smartest thing they’ve ever said. These 2 are the biggest flip floppers. If they sell their house and go the renting route I would be shook. They aren’t that dumb are they? They are... they totally are. Lo l

Or ETA... what if they starting to be able to not afford their mortgage payments and don’t have much of a choice but to sell?
Gasp! They might even have to downgrade the gas guzzler and get a secondhand car. Oh the horror!

Nah, the car would be the last thing to go as that's harder to hide.
Like I said before they need to watch Cullen and Katie’s debt journey and learn from that... they did the same thing bought a huge house, a suburban and are on major debt now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
goaheadandstfu
Talker
Talker

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by goaheadandstfu »

Gossipgurl wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:21 am
goaheadandstfu wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:56 pm Any locals want to guess what area they would move to?
Maybe yardley or newtown
I also thought maybe Newtown. Can you see mountains from that area though? I live like right there and I can't see any mountains.
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

T.Pandemic: all day snooze & a baby blueberry for views
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

Tiffani Beaston: More thjngs to be happy while taking her nappy
GoAwayTiffani
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GoAwayTiffani »

T. Liar liar, xs pants on fire
katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

Why can’t this former nurse spell nauseous correctly? 🤔
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

goaheadandstfu wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:01 am
Gossipgurl wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:21 am
goaheadandstfu wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:56 pm Any locals want to guess what area they would move to?
Maybe yardley or newtown
I also thought maybe Newtown. Can you see mountains from that area though? I live like right there and I can't see any mountains.
Lol yeah idk what mountain she was talking about .. maybe a hill?
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

T.fraud: Gets everything she wants, still a miserable twat
fedupmomma
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by fedupmomma »

Lucylu82 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:19 am In Chris’s vlog I believe it’s called hilarious reaction
They said they are dropping off all their baby boy stuff to a friend. He said that might be weird to you but I’m sure this baby is a girl or something like that? Why would they do that? If she’s only six weeks they really can’t know the gender yet and it could actually be a boy!
It’s so she can buy all new stuff and spend tons of money because “oops we got rid of it all!”
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

T.Abuse: Neglected their dog to death & dreamt of his replacement upon his last breath

#ripromeo
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by icant »

Future NP?! She is way too lazy, spoiled and needy to stand on her own as a practitioner. She’s so disordered, always pretending her food is something else. “I’m eating this quinoa with cacao bits and almonds and pretending it’s a snickers.” Bishhh, just eat a snickers. Stop being the worst kind of basic. Their house is perfect for them. They are just never content and it’s pathetic. They also basically said they want to move because they have no neighbor friends. Well, that’s not going to change, if you move!

Starlite
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Starlite »

On her last vlog she was talking about her nursing school and going to penn state. I live in PA and have took several nursing classes. They work you and treat you like your in the army ! I have no idea how she got through it . She stated she has her “ASN” associates in nursing and wants her bachelors . With a bachelors you will make more money and have more power over all the other nurses . Sadly the book work was very hard and I couldn’t handle the classes even though I was great hands on . It’s so sad how someone so mean can get their nursing degree and take the oath “I shall do no harm “ but someone who would love it cannot . I have no idea how she did this and took that oath!

GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

icant wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:05 pm Future NP?! She is way too lazy, spoiled and needy to stand on her own as a practitioner. She’s so disordered, always pretending her food is something else. “I’m eating this quinoa with cacao bits and almonds and pretending it’s a snickers.” Bishhh, just eat a snickers. Stop being the worst kind of basic. Their house is perfect for them. They are just never content and it’s pathetic. They also basically said they want to move because they have no neighbor friends. Well, that’s not going to change, if you move!

Isn’t that funny bc in another vlog Chris said I would hate to move bc we love our neighbors they can’t even keep up with their own lies
mariamiaxox
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mariamiaxox »

They make no sense. I literally Cringe when I hear Chris speak but doesn’t stop me from watching. He’s definitely a tool.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

sunshine616 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:55 am I just hope she doesn't go to Doylestown women's health center again...I went there and they nearly killed with how negligent they were...I switched to another practice and they were floored with what happened and how the other practice handled it (or didn't). It was by the grace of God I got through the pregnancies I did with them alive.
shit how scary. did you report them?
IClickedOutCrew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IClickedOutCrew »

GGnella wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:41 pm
icant wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:05 pm Future NP?! She is way too lazy, spoiled and needy to stand on her own as a practitioner. She’s so disordered, always pretending her food is something else. “I’m eating this quinoa with cacao bits and almonds and pretending it’s a snickers.” Bishhh, just eat a snickers. Stop being the worst kind of basic. Their house is perfect for them. They are just never content and it’s pathetic. They also basically said they want to move because they have no neighbor friends. Well, that’s not going to change, if you move!

Isn’t that funny bc in another vlog Chris said I would hate to move bc we love our neighbors they can’t even keep up with their own lies
YES! I was thinking about that- they said when they did renovations that they did them to stay in their home and they LoVeEe their neighbors so much! Now... it's like the main reason they want to move?
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

IClickedOutCrew wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:36 pm
GGnella wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:41 pm

YES! I was thinking about that- they said when they did renovations that they did them to stay in their home and they LoVeEe their neighbors so much! Now... it's like the main reason they want to move?
Their neighbors probably watchEd their channel and decided to steer clear of the Beastons. Guess people don’t want to be friends or have their kids hanging around with people who’s KIDS talk about how “their house is the best, best decor” blah blah blah... lazy wife bitches about a party that Is too early on weekends... all on the internet. Could you imagine? People being nice to your face like that and then watching their channel and hearing the shit they talked/ snarky comments they made, as if they’re perfect. Will they ever accept or admit they are both narcissistic, materialistic, assholes? They think everything they do is gold and anything another person does is shit. they can more anywhere in the world... the only thing that will change is the house.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

T.Jowls: Lazy, Crazy & Full of Lies. Fake Cries When Dog Dies.
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

luxe0780 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:25 pm
sunshine616 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:55 am I just hope she doesn't go to Doylestown women's health center again...I went there and they nearly killed with how negligent they were...I switched to another practice and they were floored with what happened and how the other practice handled it (or didn't). It was by the grace of God I got through the pregnancies I did with them alive.
shit how scary. did you report them?
I didn't but they did let me transfer all my medical records for free after I told them if they didnt I would report them to the BBB.
RnKate
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RnKate »

Starlite wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:09 pm On her last vlog she was talking about her nursing school and going to penn state. I live in PA and have took several nursing classes. They work you and treat you like your in the army ! I have no idea how she got through it . She stated she has her “ASN” associates in nursing and wants her bachelors . With a bachelors you will make more money and have more power over all the other nurses . Sadly the book work was very hard and I couldn’t handle the classes even though I was great hands on . It’s so sad how someone so mean can get their nursing degree and take the oath “I shall do no harm “ but someone who would love it cannot . I have no idea how she did this and took that oath!

That’s not completely true. I have my associates in nursing. I make the same as my coworkers that have their BSN. I’m also a charge nurse. The only reason I’m going further in my career (getting my masters) is because I want to teach.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”