DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

tnchk1187 wrote:Wonder if this is what the treasure chest is for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm still thinking its for a toy channel that they will have to subtitle bc Ollie cant effing talk. "Oden's Toy Chestden"
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

When have they ever cared about Peter Pan? That's what I want to know lol

And yeah, Missy should never ever go blonde. That's not even just a cruel criticism, because the same goes for me as I have about the same skin color and eye color as Missy does, and blonde just doesn't go well.

On an unrelated note, is it bad that those of you who have icons, I just imagine your icon talking when I read your posts? I feel like that's just me lol
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tintin15 wrote:When have they ever cared about Peter Pan? That's what I want to know lol

And yeah, Missy should never ever go blonde. That's not even just a cruel criticism, because the same goes for me as I have about the same skin color and eye color as Missy does, and blonde just doesn't go well.

On an unrelated note, is it bad that those of you who have icons, I just imagine your icon talking when I read your posts? I feel like that's just me lol
I'm hoping the Peter Pan thing was catering too Ollie and what he wanted. The real question is going to be what happens when Finn is old enough to care what he dresses as... Will he ever get a full family costume catered to him or will it always be Ollie's decision?

Missy is way to pale complected to go blonde, I'm right there with her, she looks much better with darker hair.
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

Playsinrain wrote:

I'm still thinking its for a toy channel that they will have to subtitle bc Ollie cant effing talk. "Oden's Toy Chestden"
I was just wondering the same thing. I suppose we'll find out soon. I really hope they didn't make Papa build that huge extravagant toy chest just for a Halloween vlog.

captainyodels
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by captainyodels »

Playsinrain wrote:

I just guffawed. Lmfao. I know he's just a toddler, but I get seriously annoyed when he fucks up every word with den and NOBODY CORRECTS HIM. I know at some point they must just give up with correction because he is gonna say it how he wants, but I can't help but feel rage and cringe when he does it!
jmenjivar88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jmenjivar88 »

Lurker4Life wrote:
jmenjivar88 wrote: why is mithy trying every thing she can to milf it up? It's not working & she's looking super desperate... but then again, I'm sure Bryan is all "Babe, you look SUPER hot! Babe! No really babe! You look HOT! Ughhhh can they go away?!

I don't see how anything in that photo is 'milfed up'. It just looks like she's wearing a pretty good Tinkerbelle costume.
her non existent tits are literally about to fall out of the costume

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jmenjivar88 wrote:
Lurker4Life wrote:
I don't see how anything in that photo is 'milfed up'. It just looks like she's wearing a pretty good Tinkerbelle costume.

Non existent??? As much as i hate Missy, her boobs are fabulous and there are a bunch of us on here that share that opinion. Shes at LEAST a large C or small D cup. In what world is that non existent? Are you sure you aren't thinking of skeletal Ellie? Shes the one with non existent boobs.

Edited to say, they do look smaller in that costume than normal. maybe its the angle of that pic but they looked way bigger in the Belle costume than in that Tink one.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Playsinrain wrote:
jmenjivar88 wrote:
Lurker4Life wrote:

Non existent??? As much as i hate Missy, her boobs are fabulous and there are a bunch of us on here that share that opinion. Shes at LEAST a large C or small D cup. In what world is that non existent? Are you sure you aren't thinking of skeletal Ellie? Shes the one with non existent boobs.

Edited to say, they do look smaller in that costume than normal. maybe its the angle of that pic but they looked way bigger in the Belle costume than in that Tink one.
in the bell costume she was wearing a strapless bra so she had some decent support, I don't think she's wearing one in the Tinkerbell one.

But yeah, she's got boobs.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

My quoting isn't working properly but

I think we have different definitions of spilling out. In that photo to me her boobs look a lot smaller than normal, but I don't see any upper or side cleavage which I consider to be 'milfy'. While I do think it looks like she could raise her arms higher and they would be some exposure, I think any woman with some from of larger boobs has that issue with strapless dresses or shirts. I know I have to be careful of it, but I don't see anything sexual about the costume.

And thanks for the people who replied to the Cassie as Peter Pan thing, I think I was moulding Elf on the Shelf and Peter Pan together.
Last edited by Lurker4Life on Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

I wonder if poor Bry Bry is upset with the views on the Halloween party, I mean he used Clowns AND Halloween in the title!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think Missy's boobs are being grossly overrated here, but that's just my opinion . I will agree though that it's probably her best feature!

No way is she a D cup though.... maybe a C when breastfeeding, but when you look at older pics she's actually quite small.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

People were wondering why they had this party on a Sunday night, bc everything is for the Vlog guys! They had to have the party then so that they could upload the party footage on Halloween. They don't care about common courtesy or common sense, if they did the party on Saturday they probably wouldn't have had the cops called and gotten "shut down" :roll: like they did. But they dont care about that, they had to have vlog footage! And props to whoever said it before me, if you invite the neighbors, they wont call the cops! Would have been a great way to mingle with them and maybe made friends... But then again, those people arent blood relatives of Missy or YT peeps so those friendships are unneeded.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:I think Missy's boobs are being grossly overrated here, but that's just my opinion Image. I will agree though that it's probably her best feature!

No way is she a D cup though.... maybe a C when breastfeeding, but when you look at older pics she's actually quite small.
I'm pushing it with saying they are a D's, but i know i have seen some pics of her (while breastfeeding, well not ACTUALLY breastfeeding but when Finn was more exclusively breastfed) where she could easily fit into a D.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:People were wondering why they had this party on a Sunday night, bc everything is for the Vlog guys! They had to have the party then so that they could upload the party footage on Halloween. They don't care about common courtesy or common sense, if they did the party on Saturday they probably wouldn't have had the cops called and gotten "shut down" :roll: like they did. But they dont care about that, they had to have vlog footage! And props to whoever said it before me, if you invite the neighbors, they wont call the cops! Would have been a great way to mingle with them and maybe made friends... But then again, those people arent blood relatives of Missy or YT peeps so those friendships are unneeded.
I have watched yet, but did they show proof they were shut down, or did everyone just go home early because it was a Sunday. Maybe Bryan is just trying to make things seem less lame?

If the party was truly for their friends they would have had it on Sat. You're right it was for the vlog, and that's sad and pathetic.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:People were wondering why they had this party on a Sunday night, bc everything is for the Vlog guys! They had to have the party then so that they could upload the party footage on Halloween. They don't care about common courtesy or common sense, if they did the party on Saturday they probably wouldn't have had the cops called and gotten "shut down" :roll: like they did. But they dont care about that, they had to have vlog footage! And props to whoever said it before me, if you invite the neighbors, they wont call the cops! Would have been a great way to mingle with them and maybe made friends... But then again, those people arent blood relatives of Missy or YT peeps so those friendships are unneeded.
I have watched yet, but did they show proof they were shut down, or did everyone just go home early because it was a Sunday. Maybe Bryan is just trying to make things seem less lame?

If the party was truly for their friends they would have had it on Sat. You're right it was for the vlog, and that's sad and pathetic.
Missy said in the vlog that the county sheriff deputies were there but they never showed cop cars or cops and then proceeded to do "one more song" with the band before they shut it down. Someone else said it, but they are right, the cops would have not been happy if they continued on after they were warned. They would have hung around to make sure they quieted down. I'm calling bullshit just bc of that, and i feel like Bryan would have shown the cop cars at least just to get it on film and them continuing on with the party anyway just makes it seem like they are talking crap.
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

HelloSweetie wrote:

It was just a few seconds of Bryan yelling we got shut down, everyone cheering, and then afterwards they showed Bryan/the band playing again, which if that's the order the night really happened in I doubt they were actually shut down.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

HelloSweetie wrote:I think Missy's boobs are being grossly overrated here, but that's just my opinion Image. I will agree though that it's probably her best feature!

i don't look it, but im a 38G, so it's possible that she's bigger then we think she is.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I stand corrected, you were right. OVERKILL...
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

What I found weird about when they 'got shut down' in the vlog, Missy said 'I just got word' that they were here, does that mean they had security or a guard at the front of the property? And it sorta didn't add up, Missy says something like 'I think we will be shut down' and in the same clip Bryan yells 'We got shut down'. Like I know its nitpicking, but one of them I basically saying it has happened while the other is saying it hasn't.

And I'm a D in Australia, Missy maybe once in the vlog has looked what I would think to be the same size as me
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Wow in the beginning of the Halloween special is the most I've ever heard Ollie talk.

Return to “Daily Bumps”