Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Please continue here!
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Typhoid Lanning (Part 76)

Unread post by angelfire89 »

In reference to the last few comments on the last thread: Not all crossdressers are gay. Drag queens generally are but Transvestites (think Eddie Izzard) probably aren't. There's probably exceptions either way but, in general.

Sorry, generalizations bother me.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Well, to be fair I said gay or crossdresser. And I didn't mean to offend anyone or say men who watch chick flicks or are into Britney Spears is gay. Just a vibe I get from him that maybe he is into men or a cross dresser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

In the Idaho video, didn't the stepdad say something like oh now you're a man? Maybe his stepdad made fun of him for being effeminate.
coriann1911
Informer
Informer

Re: Daily Typhoid Lannings (Part 76)

Unread post by coriann1911 »

My husband is a muscular, gun loving, police officer and he watches chick flicks lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Is his head getting bigger?

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016112 ... 0bbb0b.jpg

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

spotsanddots wrote:Is his head getting bigger?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016112 ... 0bbb0b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
Yes. Also, does he have _two_ dead teeth now? His two front left teeth both look discolored. I wish he'd spend some money on fixing those grey chicklet teeth!

Emily48098
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Emily48098 »

I have been to Britney Spears' show in Vegas three times so far. I am also a pretty big fan of hers. She has a very VERY large gay following. Her Vegas shows are always filled with a lot of gay men in attendance. Her Vegas show also features a lot of very very very almost naked and very ripped men dancing during the whole show. THIS would be Bryan's motivation for Baby #3 more than anything.
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

This is probably way OT and may have already been said but I'm so far behind in vlogs and this forum but I'm up to the 'surprise' vlog - pretty obvious that the sponsorship was pre-filmed? Although she was 'getting ready' and her shirt was the same - her nails were a different colour (black at Knotts and black again at the chicken coop) and we all know she would have gone on and on about it if she went to get her nails done

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Missys teeth have looked extra yellow and nasty lately.. Gross. Has she been on a starbucks kick again? Lol

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Why is Missy adopting Bryan's open mouthed picture pose? "Hey! I'm having SO much fun! Look at my back teeth!"
They both should spend some money on their teeth. It's called sedation dentistry. If I had their money to throw around, it's the first thing I would do. (I have awful teeth too-- but I would fix them in a heartbeat if I had their disposable income!)

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
twinklepink88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by twinklepink88 »

So I haven't watched the Vegas / Britney Spears vlog, but I just wanted to add my thoughts to the "gay" argument.

I think plenty of guys, both gay and straight, like certain things that are "girly", such as chick flicks or certain pop music, but most of them do not get judged by strangers for their sexuality by it, because they don't act all effeminate about it. Like my husband also appreciates a good chick flick, but he will say "That movie was funny", not "Oh myyyye gosssshe, slay queen slay that movie was just the beeeesttt!!! OMG LOLZ" (ok, maybe exaggerating, but that's how it sounds to me, lol). Anyway, I think it's completely the way that Bryan acts about liking these things that rings people's gaydars.

And no, you can't tell if someone is gay or straight just because they sound effeminate in any individual case, BUT stereotypes *do* exist for a reason on a general basis. In Bryan's case, it's just everything put together that totally gives off a vibe that he is not straight to a lot of people. And of course there's the whole shady divorce, and "he was a monster but I saved him". Since they've chosen to make their lives and those particular details public, they could really do themselves a lot of favours by not being so vague about it all!

Not that there's anything wrong with being gay, or giving off a stereotypical gay vibe, and I don't think anyone here has ever said that there was. We're just speculating because if he is gay, then it means that The Lumps marriage is definitely a sham, and that would give us all schadenfreude since they're so annoying!
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

So I'm watching the x factor here in Australia and adam lambert has a hair style that looks awesome on him. And I've seen it somewhere before only hidious... I can't upload a picture.. but he pulls it off..

bry-apple was it? Lol no no no no no no. You will never be an adam lambert bro. Stop with the hair style. It's horrible on you. And adam nails it
sunshine lollipops2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunshine lollipops2 »

zacmum wrote:So I'm watching the x factor here in Australia and adam lambert has a hair style that looks awesome on him. And I've seen it somewhere before only hidious... I can't upload a picture.. but he pulls it off..

bry-apple was it? Lol no no no no no no. You will never be an adam lambert bro. Stop with the hair style. It's horrible on you. And adam nails it
Me Too!!!Image

monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

larissaledingham wrote:This is probably way OT and may have already been said but I'm so far behind in vlogs and this forum but I'm up to the 'surprise' vlog - pretty obvious that the sponsorship was pre-filmed? Although she was 'getting ready' and her shirt was the same - her nails were a different colour (black at Knotts and black again at the chicken coop) and we all know she would have gone on and on about it if she went to get her nails done

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
Definitely! Not to mention she "gets ready" twice in the video. It was definitely recorded previously - probably so they could send it to Olay and cosmo for approval. lol why lie to make it sound like it's the same day?

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016112 ... 5934b0.jpg[/img]

Thought she weaned Finn.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Why did Bryan lie that he didn't know where they were going when he tweeted the picture of him on the plane? In the vlog he showed that Missy told him when they got to the airport. What a dumb thing to lie about.

Speaking of lies, do you think that they will be asked to do the YouTube rewind? They said they were invited last year but couldn't attend. A lot of people thought they lied. I think they film it in October, so it's likely that they would already have filmed it.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

twinklepink88 wrote:So I haven't watched the Vegas / Britney Spears vlog, but I just wanted to add my thoughts to the "gay" argument.

I think plenty of guys, both gay and straight, like certain things that are "girly", such as chick flicks or certain pop music, but most of them do not get judged by strangers for their sexuality by it, because they don't act all effeminate about it. Like my husband also appreciates a good chick flick, but he will say "That movie was funny", not "Oh myyyye gosssshe, slay queen slay that movie was just the beeeesttt!!! OMG LOLZ" (ok, maybe exaggerating, but that's how it sounds to me, lol). Anyway, I think it's completely the way that Bryan acts about liking these things that rings people's gaydars.

And no, you can't tell if someone is gay or straight just because they sound effeminate in any individual case, BUT stereotypes *do* exist for a reason on a general basis. In Bryan's case, it's just everything put together that totally gives off a vibe that he is not straight to a lot of people. And of course there's the whole shady divorce, and "he was a monster but I saved him". Since they've chosen to make their lives and those particular details public, they could really do themselves a lot of favours by not being so vague about it all!

Not that there's anything wrong with being gay, or giving off a stereotypical gay vibe, and I don't think anyone here has ever said that there was. We're just speculating because if he is gay, then it means that The Lumps marriage is definitely a sham, and that would give us all schadenfreude since they're so annoying!
Thank you for expressing it so well. And no, being effeminate and squealing over Harry Potter at Universal Studios doesn't mean Bryan is gay at all. But that plus the divorce, plus the rumors about Craigslist, and Missy's seeming revulsion to his touch, make people wonder. Bottom line is that it's really none of our business what he does or prefers in the bedroom, but they put this stuff out there (except the rumors -- that was someone else) and something does seem off, so people are going to talk.
And all the "my husband is a big hulking he-man and he loves 80's rom coms" statements aren't going to change the fact that there's something fishy about their relationship.
Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

That's exactly what I was going to say, these rumours and posts from guys that had supposedly met him on Craigslist obviously have something behind them, no smoke without fire and all that. So it's not just down to the way he acts at all, it's all of that plus the dodgy divorce, that sparked the gay thing in the first place. Bottom line is unless they split up and it all comes out we'll never truly know anyway.

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

PosyGirl72 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016112 ... 5934b0.jpg[/img]

Thought she weaned Finn.
She weaned him like she potty trained Ollie....when it was convenient for her.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”