Ilovebeingamommy

jasminelock_89
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ilovebeingamommy

Unread post by jasminelock_89 »

Is Eric not working anymore? I watched her recent video and she made It seem like he’s always there helping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Those kids need stability Geez. Every 6 months they announce a move or pregnancy.
Tinaki_t
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tinaki_t »

She is moving back to Colorado because Eric got a new job. What happened to: she wants to be near her family? Got tired of them? Also, what's the deal3with her weird sister? She left her man with 5 kids and is gay now? 😱
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

I think she is literally the most narcissistic YouTube mother I have ever followed. She is so quiet and “shy,” but she spends all day every day doing her hair, makeup and shaking her ass for the world to see. She even admits on TikTok that she doesn’t have friends - there is a reason for that. She could never handle being around another woman who isn’t her sister.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Did she really take Emma to get her nails done in Colorado when covid cases are so high that 1/49 citizens is contagious? Every time I think she can’t get more stupid she does something like this. So damn vain and selfish.
THC963
Talker
Talker

Unread post by THC963 »

Lalalilylove wrote:Did she really take Emma to get her nails done in Colorado when covid cases are so high that 1/49 citizens is contagious? Every time I think she can’t get more stupid she does something like this. So damn vain and selfish.
Have you heard of Caitlyn Neier? She’s over here going on (sponsored) trips left and right despite the pandemic. She went hiking with a group of friends. Went to a huge ass baby shower. These YouTube moms don’t give a flying fuck about anything anymore.

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

THC963 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:09 pm
Lalalilylove wrote:Did she really take Emma to get her nails done in Colorado when covid cases are so high that 1/49 citizens is contagious? Every time I think she can’t get more stupid she does something like this. So damn vain and selfish.
Have you heard of Caitlyn Neier? She’s over here going on (sponsored) trips left and right despite the pandemic. She went hiking with a group of friends. Went to a huge ass baby shower. These YouTube moms don’t give a flying fuck about anything anymore.

Wow that is so freaking frustrating! I can’t stand these you tubers who don’t give a shit about anyone but their selfish, narcissistic selves.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

I was just watching her Christmas video about what she got her kids in 2018 (looking for inspiration for my kids) and I still can’t believe how she openly favors Emma - she filled her stocking with a bunch of cool stuff and Ethan got just a few small things. And then their “big” gift was a dollhouse to share because Liz wanted Emma to put her palace back in her room. Ugh she disgusts me more and more every time I watch her videos. I liked her when she first started YouTube but during that video, even her husband was looking at her like “wtf” because Emma had so many gifts and Ethan had almost nothing. Liz even knew what she did because she seemed sooo awkward about it all. And she got Ethan a fire truck for babies and acted like he would love it so much. 🤦🏻‍♀️
THC963
Talker
Talker

Unread post by THC963 »

Lalalilylove wrote:I was just watching her Christmas video about what she got her kids in 2018 (looking for inspiration for my kids) and I still can’t believe how she openly favors Emma - she filled her stocking with a bunch of cool stuff and Ethan got just a few small things. And then their “big” gift was a dollhouse to share because Liz wanted Emma to put her palace back in her room. Ugh she disgusts me more and more every time I watch her videos. I liked her when she first started YouTube but during that video, even her husband was looking at her like “wtf” because Emma had so many gifts and Ethan had almost nothing. Liz even knew what she did because she seemed sooo awkward about it all. And she got Ethan a fire truck for babies and acted like he would love it so much. Image
Omg I remember this! And even Ethan was like “isn’t this for babies?” Or something along those lines! That’s just awful haha

Tinaki_t
Amateur
Amateur

Also, the small one don't have rotten teeth in front anymore. Probably she took him to dentist and took it out.
Last edited by Tinaki_t on Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tinaki_t
Amateur
Amateur

I remember that too...poor child....on the last video she bought some groceries and she said it's for 2 weeks! I eat this alone ,not for 2 adults and 4 kids! She don't feed them good. She is lazy and self absorbed! Also, she is now in Colorado, why she is wearing a thick teddy jacket and the kids are with summer clothes, even the baby! She is crazy....and keep asking if the baby looks like her , so she will know to love her like Emma or ignore her like Ethan 🙄
Lemonrose
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lemonrose »

She’s one of the most boring YouTube mommy vloggers. Why and how she has a following is beyond me. Are we sure her husband hasn’t created 400k profiles to pacify her narcissism? Just saying .
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

That video on IG she posted with Eric and her favored children (the girls) is so damn cringey... she was shaking her ass right next to the girls. Such an amazing roll model for those girls - shake your ass for the camera to make money. Also she seriously looks pregnant... she does have one baby to go in order to keep up with Britney...
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

She is just the worst gift giver ever even to her own kids. 🤦🏻‍♀️ So much boring junk that she put nk thought into at all - a random box of fortnite figurines that she doesn’t even know if he likes? She sounded so bored talking about ethan’s stuff. Then she got Ethan and Emma a water doodle mat for toddlers - I got the same one for my 2 year old! 🤣 would have been much better suited for a 2 year old... she’s so weird, I swear she doesn’t know even her own kids and their abilities at all. She could have got Ethan some good quality art supplies for his stocking rather than a junky Star Wars low quality marker set. She probably spent $50 on all of Emma’s nice stuff. She should give him a good gift card for fortnite v-bucks especially since she always gives him crap every year.
1993BB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1993BB »

Lalalilylove wrote:She is just the worst gift giver ever even to her own kids. Image So much boring junk that she put nk thought into at all - a random box of fortnite figurines that she doesn’t even know if he likes? She sounded so bored talking about ethan’s stuff. Then she got Ethan and Emma a water doodle mat for toddlers - I got the same one for my 2 year old! Image would have been much better suited for a 2 year old... she’s so weird, I swear she doesn’t know even her own kids and their abilities at all. She could have got Ethan some good quality art supplies for his stocking rather than a junky Star Wars low quality marker set. She probably spent $50 on all of Emma’s nice stuff. She should give him a good gift card for fortnite v-bucks especially since she always gives him crap every year.
She never puts any thought into Ethan's gifts or him in general. In her 'shop and decorate with me for Christmas' vlog they're at Target and she sees some small Christmas trees and like usual she goes something along the lines of it would be cute "for Emmas room" it's always Emma. I'm sick of that little brat.

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

1993BB wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:26 am
Lalalilylove wrote:She is just the worst gift giver ever even to her own kids. Image So much boring junk that she put nk thought into at all - a random box of fortnite figurines that she doesn’t even know if he likes? She sounded so bored talking about ethan’s stuff. Then she got Ethan and Emma a water doodle mat for toddlers - I got the same one for my 2 year old! Image would have been much better suited for a 2 year old... she’s so weird, I swear she doesn’t know even her own kids and their abilities at all. She could have got Ethan some good quality art supplies for his stocking rather than a junky Star Wars low quality marker set. She probably spent $50 on all of Emma’s nice stuff. She should give him a good gift card for fortnite v-bucks especially since she always gives him crap every year.
She never puts any thought into Ethan's gifts or him in general. In her 'shop and decorate with me for Christmas' vlog they're at Target and she sees some small Christmas trees and like usual she goes something along the lines of it would be cute "for Emmas room" it's always Emma. I'm sick of that little brat.

Right?! I can’t believe Eric doesn’t call her out on it and at the very least take gift giving for Ethan into his own hands.
1993BB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1993BB »

Lalalilylove wrote:
1993BB wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:26 am

Right?! I can’t believe Eric doesn’t call her out on it and at the very least take gift giving for Ethan into his own hands.
Ugh Eric is all hypnotized by her. She's always rude as hell to him too. When they're unpacking in their new home she's a big ass B to him because he packed some of the golden child's plants on the bottom of the box. Like um he didn't have to do that. She could've packed the shit herself if she was going to be that ungrateful.

Also, I thought it was so annoying how her mom didn't want to be called grandma when Liz called her that Image she prefers to be called "Nana" B Please Image

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

OMG I also remember that Christmas Vlog Eric kept looking from one bag to the other in disbelief, she kept saying there were no cute items available in the boys section yeh right I have boys there are a million things cool bubble bath and bath toys a video game or action figure, cars a hat and gloves cool socks candy that’s just off the top of my head.
The truth is she spent ages drooling over her princess and her items and shoved anything for her son she couldn’t even be bothered to go and look for toys or bath products and the clothing aisle fact !! That fire engine was for the baby and when she realised she had nothing for Ethan instead of buying something she gave him one of the baby gifts.
That doll house was a disgrace what boy would want that why not get him a castle or fire station she is a Bitch I have never liked her since that day she really showed her true colours in that video and to your own Son DISGUSTING.
ETA this was worse than the Ace family and Valentina because at least the child they humiliated wasn’t their own unlike liz that simpled her own Son.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Do you guys think she really has 480+k subscribers? I don’t. She’s so boring. Britney from Britneyandbaby has fewer subs on YT but still seems to have far more money and far more people who actually know who she is. She is well known in the YouTube community whereas noone ever talks about Liz because she isn’t really part of the community. Does she interact with any other well known you tubers? It’s just fishy because Liz only has 42k Instagram subs but Britney has 168k Instagram subs. The numbers just don’t line up and I would bet money she has bought subs on YT. She is sooooo boring, rude, narcissistic, unintelligent and not very pretty.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Her “top 9” posts include only one of Ethan... and he’s barely visible. I’m not sure if SHE picked those pics or if theh were the top liked photos on her IG. Either way, how does she not see it?! She is so disconnected from Ethan. How fucking sad. Without him, her channel wouldn’t even exist.

Return to “I-P”