Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OK, Where's the Baby? Part 7 [OKBaby]

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Brensmom wrote:
lunaroe wrote:
lexlex11 wrote:So they rented a hotel room but then left after two hours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, & Oscar was complaining how he wasted his $2 coffee..but yet you spend more money on a hotel to only hangout for a few hours then leave!? Wth he doesn't make sense!

OMG, He's such a spaz. He's looking ROUGH lately, broke out, needs a hair cut and still has that Old Man River's Face. Oscar's entire demeanor would lead one to believe that he might be on drugs, but idk. I doubt it. He won't even eat sugar :-o
If the drugs kept him skinny and fit he would. He has a weird phobia of becoming fat.
Nopenope2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nopenope2016 »

Anyone notice in today's vlog oscar asks Kiera in the car if she wants to stop for milk and she's like no.. buggy can drink water. Then they get home and for some reason she gives him water with chocolate protein powder? Like wtf lmfao why not just water

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

I think kyra not talking about her pregnancy is from laziness and possibly depression, but also could be because oscar told her stuff like that is boring for the vlogs and she should save that stuff for her channel. And her being as lazy as she is, decided that's too much work to set up and film so she just doesn't mention it all.

I already know I'm going to get so pissed seeing them be all fake loving towards the new baby girl when she arrives. Throughout the entire pregnancy they acted like she doesn't exist. Everyone keeps saying Levi will be ignored once she arrives but I think it will be the opposite. They will give Levi even more attention because they don't want him to feel left out and the poor baby girl will get the bare minimum. They don't have a name for her, they have nothing set up, the only clothes she has are 6 months +, and they never mention how excited they are for her. I feel bad for her already.

And they need to give up on calling themselves daily vloggers. It's just sad at this point.
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

Unknowngirly wrote:I think kyra not talking about her pregnancy is from laziness and possibly depression, but also could be because oscar told her stuff like that is boring for the vlogs and she should save that stuff for her channel. And her being as lazy as she is, decided that's too much work to set up and film so she just doesn't mention it all.

I already know I'm going to get so pissed seeing them be all fake loving towards the new baby girl when she arrives. Throughout the entire pregnancy they acted like she doesn't exist. Everyone keeps saying Levi will be ignored once she arrives but I think it will be the opposite. They will give Levi even more attention because they don't want him to feel left out and the poor baby girl will get the bare minimum. They don't have a name for her, they have nothing set up, the only clothes she has are 6 months +, and they never mention how excited they are for her. I feel bad for her already.

And they need to give up on calling themselves daily vloggers. It's just sad at this point.
They haven't acted anywhere near normal about this pregnancy. I think it's probably more depression than laziness. Maybe the reality of her having to "start all over" with a new baby is a lot for her to handle. It is scary to do it all over again, and she struggled so much when Levi was born she might just have a hard time associating positive feelings with a newborn. She didn't have a lot of time to "forget" how hard it is before getting pregnant with baby #2.

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Is giving a baby protein powder safe??! I've never heard of anyone doing that.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I didn't know his name was pronounced lee-vie. I've been pronouncing it leh-vee when I would read everyone's posts.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

So I may be completely off on this but when Oscar accidentally said that "are you chunky" instead of "are you sleepy" it reminded me of how crap he gave to Kyra and how obsessed he is with weight. Obviously Levi is way to young to understand that and a lot of people call their babies chunky or pudgy, so that wasn't an issue but it made me worried that he's gonna talk to his children like that growing up when they are old enough to develop issues over it. Obviously we want our children to be a healthy weight but we also know how detrimental it can be when parents are so focused on it. Even the way he talks to Kyra about it can cause issues for their kids if they catch on to it.
miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miamaldari »

off topic but is it just me or is it odd that they let buggy touch everything in public and never wipe his hands off? when i take my nephew to the park i ALWAYS wipe his hands off with a babywipe before he eats or when we leave. levi falls and touches the ground and they don't even wash off his hands. maybe they do but don't show it? idk, but from what we see, they don't seem to care about germs. maybe that's why they're always getting sick.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

miamaldari wrote:off topic but is it just me or is it odd that they let buggy touch everything in public and never wipe his hands off? when i take my nephew to the park i ALWAYS wipe his hands off with a babywipe before he eats or when we leave. levi falls and touches the ground and they don't even wash off his hands. maybe they do but don't show it? idk, but from what we see, they don't seem to care about germs. maybe that's why they're always getting sick.
i think it's weird/gross too >< they're too lazy to do that and prob just dont care..i mean they dont even practice normal/good hygiene themselves
miamaldari
Talker
Talker

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
miamaldari wrote:off topic but is it just me or is it odd that they let buggy touch everything in public and never wipe his hands off? when i take my nephew to the park i ALWAYS wipe his hands off with a babywipe before he eats or when we leave. levi falls and touches the ground and they don't even wash off his hands. maybe they do but don't show it? idk, but from what we see, they don't seem to care about germs. maybe that's why they're always getting sick.
i think it's weird/gross too >< they're too lazy to do that and prob just dont care..i mean they dont even practice normal/good hygiene themselves
i think it's so odd...it's such a little thing but makes a huge difference in health. buggy's been seriously sick like what, 4 times?
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Brensmom wrote:
lunaroe wrote:
lexlex11 wrote:So they rented a hotel room but then left after two hours?

Yes, & Oscar was complaining how he wasted his $2 coffee..but yet you spend more money on a hotel to only hangout for a few hours then leave!? Wth he doesn't make sense!

OMG, He's such a spaz. He's looking ROUGH lately, broke out, needs a hair cut and still has that Old Man River's Face. Oscar's entire demeanor would lead one to believe that he might be on drugs, but idk. I doubt it. He won't even eat sugar :-o
I think hes just severely ADHD or manic

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

d4865 wrote:
Mlburk21 wrote:Anyone else notice in today's vlog at 2:02 Levi's arm is completely out of the seatbelt. Oscar was more worried about his phone that fell though then to see the seatbelt.
My niece and nephew when they were his age did it all the time, I wouldn't be to worried just as long as his stomach and torso is strapped in.

All babies and toddlers do it
No, babies and toddlers should never ever be able to do that. He's not strapped in right, that's why he's able to get his arm out. Incredibly dangerous.

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

It truly rubs me the wrong way Kyra barely mentions this pregnancy and does no updates. With Levi they did weekly updates. Who cares if it's your second third fourth ninth child.... Jess did updates for EACH child. Kyra claims pregnancy updates are just her complaining?? Um only if you make it that way :-/ Not to mention what in the HELL are they doing back in freaking Vegas??? She's about to be 33 weeks. She shouldn't be traveling anywhere especially with her being at risk for preterm labor :-/ Why can't their families visit them? Only Oscar's mom actually makes that effort. It pisses me off.... but I guess my family is similar. Most people don't want to be inconvenienced to travel, so they don't. Jerks.

And Kyra letting Oscar wake Levi up at midnight then have him out until 2 am??? What kind of parents are they???? They get stupider every single day I swear!!!

Nopenope2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nopenope2016 »

SunnyLove wrote:Is giving a baby protein powder safe??! I've never heard of anyone doing that.
I'm pretty sure it's not good for babies at all. According to this health article at least!

"It’s not a very popular idea to give your baby protein powder, and most of the information available on it suggests tht it’s not a good thing to do. Most of the discussion revolves around kids, not babies, and there is a big debate over whether it’s OK for kids to have it. Suffice it to say that if there’s strong enough reasons not to give it to a child, it’s definitely not a good idea for a baby.

Some of the big drawbacks to giving your baby protein powder is that it’s just too much protein. Ounce for ounce most protein powder is essentially all protein, with some sweeteners to make it taste alright and some other additions to try and differentiate it from other powders on the market. Nothing in it is all natural, as all of it has been processed, and most of it is literally created in a lab."

miamaldari
Talker
Talker

kkkk wrote:It truly rubs me the wrong way Kyra barely mentions this pregnancy and does no updates. With Levi they did weekly updates. Who cares if it's your second third fourth ninth child.... Jess did updates for EACH child. Kyra claims pregnancy updates are just her complaining?? Um only if you make it that way :-/ Not to mention what in the HELL are they doing back in freaking Vegas??? She's about to be 33 weeks. She shouldn't be traveling anywhere especially with her being at risk for preterm labor :-/ Why can't their families visit them? Only Oscar's mom actually makes that effort. It pisses me off.... but I guess my family is similar. Most people don't want to be inconvenienced to travel, so they don't. Jerks.

And Kyra letting Oscar wake Levi up at midnight then have him out until 2 am??? What kind of parents are they???? They get stupider every single day I swear!!!

i really get the feeling that oscar's dad doesn't like kyra so that's probably why. and it seems korina is only pretending to like kyra. i wouldn't like her either considering she's a gross teen hoe that basically trapped oscar for his life
miamaldari
Talker
Talker

also..off topic but, i definitely think Levi was a planned pregnancy. they were only together for 3 or 4 months when she got pregnant too! the evidence for me is that when kyra talks about how she found out she was pregnant, she said she tested before her missed period...no reason to do that since you have no symptoms and no indication of pregnancy, unless you knew you'd be pregnant. idk, that whole 'i just felt it' story seems odd to me especially since she had no clue that she was pregnant with mini bug.
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

You still think there will be a special announcement? I can't believe they're doing it again...
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

miamaldari wrote:
kkkk wrote:It truly rubs me the wrong way Kyra barely mentions this pregnancy and does no updates. With Levi they did weekly updates. Who cares if it's your second third fourth ninth child.... Jess did updates for EACH child. Kyra claims pregnancy updates are just her complaining?? Um only if you make it that way :-/ Not to mention what in the HELL are they doing back in freaking Vegas??? She's about to be 33 weeks. She shouldn't be traveling anywhere especially with her being at risk for preterm labor :-/ Why can't their families visit them? Only Oscar's mom actually makes that effort. It pisses me off.... but I guess my family is similar. Most people don't want to be inconvenienced to travel, so they don't. Jerks.

i really get the feeling that oscar's dad doesn't like kyra so that's probably why. and it seems korina is only pretending to like kyra. i wouldn't like her either considering she's a gross teen hoe that basically trapped oscar for his life
Woah that's a little unfair.

future_wifey
Talker
Talker

miamaldari wrote:also..off topic but, i definitely think Levi was a planned pregnancy. they were only together for 3 or 4 months when she got pregnant too! the evidence for me is that when kyra talks about how she found out she was pregnant, she said she tested before her missed period...no reason to do that since you have no symptoms and no indication of pregnancy, unless you knew you'd be pregnant. idk, that whole 'i just felt it' story seems odd to me especially since she had no clue that she was pregnant with mini bug.
But maybe she knew they had unprotected sex and was worried. I've taken pregnancy tests before a missed period before just because I knew it wasn't protected! And I definitely was not trying (or pregnant, thank God!)

miamaldari
Talker
Talker

future_wifey wrote:
miamaldari wrote:also..off topic but, i definitely think Levi was a planned pregnancy. they were only together for 3 or 4 months when she got pregnant too! the evidence for me is that when kyra talks about how she found out she was pregnant, she said she tested before her missed period...no reason to do that since you have no symptoms and no indication of pregnancy, unless you knew you'd be pregnant. idk, that whole 'i just felt it' story seems odd to me especially since she had no clue that she was pregnant with mini bug.
But maybe she knew they had unprotected sex and was worried. I've taken pregnancy tests before a missed period before just because I knew it wasn't protected! And I definitely was not trying (or pregnant, thank God!)

that's true, but it also seems to me like they really did plan levi. it doesn't matter if they did or not, but it's just that they insist that they didn't that bothers me

Return to “OKBaby”