• Advertisement

GiGi&me New Teen mom vlogger

Re: GiGi&me New Teen mom vlogger

Postby Claroqsi » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:33 am

olivia is obviously salty that her sister is doing well.
Claroqsi
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby Sweetiebee » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:07 am

Can anyone figure out where they're at in that picture where patrick is kissing her on the cheek? Someone mentioned it being a doctor's office. Olivia said "it's not a drs office" but wouldn't say what it was. Im curious. She is really ramping up the trolling and being vague and stuff to get people wondering if she's pregnant, getting married, moving in together, etc. She likes all the comments but won't answer even one.
Sweetiebee
Informer

Postby Maxxinsta96 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:56 pm

To me it kind of looks like a mall restroom. Like the waiting area idk but she’s obviously loving a the speculations. She’s already let youtube change her it’s disappointing. We are all pretty sure she no longer is working her retail job or maybe she cut up back to once a week. Who knows. I noticed on YouTube comment she said “it’s nice no longer being stressed” I’m assuming that’s due to work...
Maxxinsta96
Informer

Postby Sweetiebee » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:05 pm

Maxxinsta96 wrote:To me it kind of looks like a mall restroom. Like the waiting area idk but she’s obviously loving a the speculations. She’s already let youtube change her it’s disappointing. We are all pretty sure she no longer is working her retail job or maybe she cut up back to once a week. Who knows. I noticed on YouTube comment she said “it’s nice no longer being stressed” I’m assuming that’s due to work...

He probably lives there now so they split the rent. Youtube will cover half the rent in dirty side of ohio easily.
Sweetiebee
Informer

Postby BobbiB6606 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:51 pm

LOL This so petty, but the thing that irritated me most about the most recent video was her Dunkin vs Starbucks spiel. She claims the real coffee drinkers, people who actually enjoy the taste of coffee, prefer Starbucks. LOL When she's not ordering tea, she gets an iced caramel macchiato with extra caramel. Anybody who drinks those iced coffee Starbucks things you get at gas stations does not drink real coffee. I enjoy the flavored lattes here and there too, but I recognize it as more of a treat than anything. I'm sorry she was just so pretentious about it!
BobbiB6606
Talker

Postby Maxxinsta96 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:48 pm

She doesn’t even ever seem to drink ACTUAL black coffee or coffee with cream if that makes sense? I agree the sugary drinks aren’t really coffee or sugar. My fiancé just has an old me coffee maker and makes coffee. Adds half and half and like a teaspoon of sugar. That’s coffee. Lol. Ugh he still pisses me off just looking st his face he’s so smug. I’m assuming Karen is ok with him being back. I wonder how her dad feels than again we don’t know much about him. She said she pays her parents for her insurance... I thought supposedly they paid insurance and she pays her car payment? Now they pay the car payment? With a brand new car like she got the payments are much more.
Maxxinsta96
Informer

Postby Wylee » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:24 pm

It looks like maybe a children’s museum? Or the WIC office?

I’m pretty over her. She has changed so much so quickly and not for the better. Gigi is looking pretty out of control lately too. This is likely an age thing or we are seeing behavior changes due to family dynamic changes. This is a profound change for Gigi.
Wylee
Amateur

Postby Maxxinsta96 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:36 pm

Is anyone able to read the words on the wall? I can’t tead them but it looks like it’s advertising something. It’s just disappointing she was my favorite for a long time. Not anymore.
Maxxinsta96
Informer

Postby Wylee » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:39 pm

I tried but they are blurry/blurred.
Wylee
Amateur

Postby Maxxinsta96 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:50 pm

To me the bottom looks like it says dr B something idk
Maxxinsta96
Informer

Postby foreversoulmates » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:02 pm

The sign says & toy store under the different color word.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper

Postby Maxxinsta96 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:49 pm

You’re good!! Thanks. Sooo I guess it’s a toy store??
Maxxinsta96
Informer

Postby BobbiB6606 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:33 am

Guess she was too busy playing house yesterday to upload.
BobbiB6606
Talker

Postby Wylee » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:03 pm

“We are going to pick up Patrick because he is obviously coming”. wtf is obvious about that??? He missed 2 years of appointments you dumb bitch. She is pissing me off endlessly with this guy. Gets in car. Insults Gigi’s outfit twice while Olivia laughs. I’m just so done.
Wylee
Amateur

Postby Maxxinsta96 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:30 pm

Hey I was right with the mall restroom! Lol. Yeah patdick def seems like one that likes to tease and doesn’t know when to stop. So he’s obviously not moved in with Olivia if she’s still picking him up at home. I wonder if he will move in. Wonder if he will actually help with any bills. Wonder if he paid for anything or supported his ex and her children. I don’t think so.i don’t even understand what she was saying about the ear doctor what was the bad news? I skipped over some so I may have missed it
Maxxinsta96
Informer

Postby Wylee » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:51 pm

You totally called the restroom!!

The ear doctor thing was absolutely nothing. She’s not on top of the kids needs anymore. She did mention going somewhere “months ago in the summer” with Patdick- anyone remember on Jasminns fb when he ditched that family?
Wylee
Amateur

Postby Maxxinsta96 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:04 pm

Interesting... I remember seeing her fb and it dating they broke up some point in June. Patdick sure as hell was quick to replace her.... shady af I don’t and wouldn’t trust him. Random but I HATE how she pronounces Gigi’s name. She says “Graceland” just like Britney and Carlo.
Maxxinsta96
Informer

Postby BobbiB6606 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:11 pm

Wylee wrote:You totally called the restroom!!

The ear doctor thing was absolutely nothing. She’s not on top of the kids needs anymore. She did mention going somewhere “months ago in the summer” with Patdick- anyone remember on Jasminns fb when he ditched that family?

She posted a Q&A in late June saying he hadn't seen Gracelyn since she was 9 months. If, by a small slither of a chance, he reached out the second she posted that video, he's been around at best for for 4 and a half months.
BobbiB6606
Talker

Postby Wylee » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:23 pm

She has a belly here. God.

Watch her insta story. How long was that child unattended for???? Gigi’s behavior is terrible. I hope they are addressing this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wylee
Amateur

Postby DANGER » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:49 pm

Gigi is such a bad and aggressive kid
DANGER
Talker

Postby Maxxinsta96 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:14 pm

That’s definitely a tummy. For being as thin and in shape as she used to be. She’s gained weight I really hope it’s just because of crappy eating and too many surgery drinks... yes Gracelyn does not behave and is a spoiled brat. #sorrynotsorry I think a lot of it goes back to her having such a tramatic pregnancy she doesn’t like to discipline. If she doesn’t believe in spanking she could easily do time outs. I think she knows she can get away with a lot. Had that been my child she 1. Would have picked up every single last piece. 2. Gotten a time out. 3. Sent to bed. I have a very well behaved little girl... we tend to be a bit strict on her. We only want the best for her and for her to behave and know right from wrong.
Maxxinsta96
Informer

Postby Maxxinsta96 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:14 pm

I went to watch the story and it looks like it was take. Down. Hm.
Maxxinsta96
Informer

Postby Wylee » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:53 pm

I completely agree with you. Discipline makes happier children. So does supervision. That is the mess of an unsupervised hellion. She very much looks pregnant in that photo.
Wylee
Amateur

Postby Maxxinsta96 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:31 pm

Possibly a stretch but could that be her pregnancy belly or cast from when she was pregnant? I think that’s what she had on for Halloween. Or would it be bigger? Idk. I know she LOVES when people speculate and it wouldn’t shock me if she went as far as using her belly to get people talking. At the same time though I wouldn’t be shocked if she actually is pregnant
Maxxinsta96
Informer

Postby Wylee » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:14 pm

Anything is possible! Or she’s just gotten fat- saw our discussion board- then removed the photo!
Wylee
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to A-H