Missy's Pregnant!

sasicil76
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Unread post by sasicil76 »

OhHiImSam wrote:I don't think we're thinking about gender selection the way we should be.

Gender selection probably means Missy would be artificially inseminated, which means she won't have to have her sweaty meatloaf of a husband planting his seed inside her.

lololololololol i laughed out loud at the meatloaf part. That is his exact body shape!
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I don't see anything wrong with gender selection. The ethical line gets a little fuzzy when you start talking about weeding out weaker genes, or basically designing a baby or choosing genes you think are superior. Again, not saying I think it's wrong but I can see how it could go that way.
And I kind of don't think she's pregnant after seeing the vlog, she was skating pretty fast. Seemed kind of a dangerous activity for a pregnant woman. But I also don't remember her rolling down a hill whilst pregnant with Finn. I'll take your guys' word for it though, I don't pay too much attention to the vlogs anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alysiamarie87

Unread post by Alysiamarie87 »

Just out of curiosity is anyone else concerned with Ollie's speech? To me it seems so delayed for a child his age. I can barely understand him. Have they ever addressed this?
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

Alysiamarie87 wrote:Just out of curiosity is anyone else concerned with Ollie's speech? To me it seems so delayed for a child his age. I can barely understand him. Have they ever addressed this?
They've never REALLY addressed it, but they've come up with bs excuses about not vlogging a lot of him talking well. Like they only happen to vlog when he's speaking unclearly. Sometimes it doesn't seem AS delayed as normal, but yes compared to a lot of children, Ollie seems to have speech delays. They've never mentioned getting it checked
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I don't see anything wrong with gender selection. The ethical line gets a little fuzzy when you start talking about weeding out weaker genes, or basically designing a baby or choosing genes you think are superior. Again, not saying I think it's wrong but I can see how it could go that way.
And I kind of don't think she's pregnant after seeing the vlog, she was skating pretty fast. Seemed kind of a dangerous activity for a pregnant woman. But I also don't remember her rolling down a hill whilst pregnant with Finn. I'll take your guys' word for it though, I don't pay too much attention to the vlogs anymore.

I agree I don't think she's pregnant because I doubt she would roller blade while pregnant. She didn't even go on a swing while pregnant with Ollie. I know she wasn't as careful with Finn, but she didn't go skiing and stuff like that with him. Maybe she's TTC and wearing these flowy tops now so it doesn't seem as out of the blue when she does get pregnant and keeps wearing them?
Or maybe she's wearing them because she has a gut and she's tired of the minions always thinking she's pregnant because they think they are a bump on her

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Her belly isn't why we think she's pregnant.

If it turns out there's no baby by the end of October, I guess that means you're right ;)
meikz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by meikz »

OhHiImSam wrote:I don't think we're thinking about gender selection the way we should be.

Gender selection probably means Missy would be artificially inseminated, which means she won't have to have her sweaty meatloaf of a husband planting his seed inside her.
Sweaty meatloaf ImageImage ahaha

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cgl33 wrote:
emma101 wrote:Can't believe sex selection is even a legal thing tbh. Seems so wrong, what next, designer babies where they can choose what their babies will look like?! Image

Also, who's to say that the girl will stay a girl? I know a family who had 2 boys and 1 girl. Their daughter is now transitioning into a male at the age of 16. When it comes to pregnancy, people should just let nature take its course, whatever will be will be! You should love your child regardless of their gender. Your 'daughter' may not stay your daughter after all, she could become your son!

That's why the whole getting excited about a gender annoys me. Missy imagines a little girl that she can dress in pink and get her nails done with. We've seen the frilly outfits she picked out for Kelsey's baby. There's a good chance that her daughter may not like pink or princesses. She might be more into bugs and playing in the dirt.
I just found this thread! Tapatalk didn't let me know about it.
But yes, this. I'm ok with wanting a boy or girl, but out and out disappointment, and pouting the way Missy does, and the way Ellie and Carlie Butler act about having a girl, just don't take into account that the child is going to be a _person_with her own ideas of what she likes and dislikes. What if she hates pink and loves field hockey? What if she's really butch? And it's all about what they want-- not about the child. But then again, these are selfish self centered women we're talking about.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

actuallydear wrote:Her belly isn't why we think she's pregnant.

If it turns out there's no baby by the end of October, I guess that means you're right ;)
Just looked it up - if she's due on the 31st she's currently just over 10 weeks pregnant.

So while I may be reaching (everyone seems to be off the speculation train now), but, I'm not.

If there's no announcement in 3 weeks or so, I'll stop. Unless there's new info ;)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I haven't completely abandoned the idea. She didn't go on any crazy rollercoasters, and we've seen her do questionable things while pregnant before. If I saw her with something that was obviously an alcoholic beverage, I would abandon the idea, but I haven't seen anything that convinces me that she's definitely _not yet_. Since someone in the other thread let me know she can still breastfeed while pregnant, I am still up in the air.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

lmmomSD wrote:I haven't completely abandoned the idea. She didn't go on any crazy rollercoasters, and we've seen her do questionable things while pregnant before. If I saw her with something that was obviously an alcoholic beverage, I would abandon the idea, but I haven't seen anything that convinces me that she's definitely _not yet_. Since someone in the other thread let me know she can still breastfeed while pregnant, I am still up in the air.

Does missy normally go on big coasters? Her missing out on the hulk coaster really makes me question that she could be pregnant. That is an awesome ride to miss out on.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

The acne makes me think she might be. I also wonder if E&J are in a baby rush because they know Missy is pregnant.

What makes me think that she's not is that she really doesn't seem eager to have a baby. She doesn't like that Finn hangs on her and wants to nurse. Her and Bryan act so annoyed by Finn. I also think she's really scared that she'll have another boy and she really doesn't want a baby boy.
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I haven't completely abandoned the idea. She didn't go on any crazy rollercoasters, and we've seen her do questionable things while pregnant before. If I saw her with something that was obviously an alcoholic beverage, I would abandon the idea, but I haven't seen anything that convinces me that she's definitely _not yet_. Since someone in the other thread let me know she can still breastfeed while pregnant, I am still up in the air.

Does missy normally go on big coasters? Her missing out on the hulk coaster really makes me question that she could be pregnant. That is an awesome ride to miss out on.

She went on a pretty big one the first time they went to playlist when Ollie was a baby...

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'm not sure whether or not she's a big roller coaster girl. I know they went to Knott's Berry Farm for Halloween before she was pregnant with Finn, but I don't remember if she went on the roller coasters there. And they haven't been to Six Flags, even though that's not really far away either. Six Flags is almost all roller coasters.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

MandyJ wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:

She went on a pretty big one the first time they went to playlist when Ollie was a baby...

Was that the one from 2015 when she went on the Harry Potter coaster when she supposedly didn't know she was pregnant with Finn? That's why I still am on board the pregnancy bandwagon. She and Bryan were "surprised" that she was pregnant when they tested at Playlist, but their reaction was so fake. The Harry Potter coasters (sorry I can't remember which one it was she went on) are both pretty intense. So I think she's around 10 weeks along at this point because she didn't go on Splash Mountain when they were at Disney World a few days ago.

Also, the reason I think she seems to be even more disinterested in Finn lately is because she knows she's pregnant with a girl. With the way the Lumps throw their money around, I'd be shocked if they rolled the dice on possibly getting pregnant with a _fifth_ boy. I have a strong feeling they did gender selection, and now that she's pregnant with her precious girl, she just wants Finn off of her and to grow up already. I seriously hope Finn gets to form a strong bond with the Hollisters since I think Missy will forget all about Finn once he's weaned.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Did she go on the 7D mine train ride at Disney World? Maybe she just didn't go on the Hulk ride because she didn't want to go by herself. Someone had to watch the boys.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Cgl33 wrote:Did she go on the 7D mine train ride at Disney World? Maybe she just didn't go on the Hulk ride because she didn't want to go by herself. Someone had to watch the boys.
I think she did, but the mine train is pretty tame. I think the top speed is like 35mph, and it's more dark ride than coaster. Ollie went on it - it's basically a kiddie coaster.

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I'm still on the fence. We all thought they were waiting to announce until after Juniper was born, but she's a few weeks old now. Why would they still be hiding it? Especially since they're YouTubers and need to maximize views$. Regardless if Missy is pregnant or not, something is off with her. I'm not totally convinced that they would do gender selection, but maybe it's just her crappy diet that's catching up to her.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

sammibro wrote:
MandyJ wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote: Does missy normally go on big coasters? Her missing out on the hulk coaster really makes me question that she could be pregnant. That is an awesome ride to miss out on.

Was that the one from 2015 when she went on the Harry Potter coaster when she supposedly didn't know she was pregnant with Finn? That's why I still am on board the pregnancy bandwagon. She and Bryan were "surprised" that she was pregnant when they tested at Playlist, but their reaction was so fake. The Harry Potter coasters (sorry I can't remember which one it was she went on) are both pretty intense. So I think she's around 10 weeks along at this point because she didn't go on Splash Mountain when they were at Disney World a few days ago.

Also, the reason I think she seems to be even more disinterested in Finn lately is because she knows she's pregnant with a girl. With the way the Lumps throw their money around, I'd be shocked if they rolled the dice on possibly getting pregnant with a _fifth_ boy. I have a strong feeling they did gender selection, and now that she's pregnant with her precious girl, she just wants Finn off of her and to grow up already. I seriously hope Finn gets to form a strong bond with the Hollisters since I think Missy will forget all about Finn once he's weaned.

I was referring to 2014 when they rode while wearing playlist shirts and Cassie was there to watch Ollie, but now that you mention it...

As far as the mine train goes, that is super tame. The height requirement is only like 35 inches and my kid went on it when he was 2 because he's tall

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Mine train is not recommended for expectant moms.

Return to “Daily Bumps”