DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

roseter
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Unread post by roseter »

And if it's true...Bry Bry likes 'em a little on the older side..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
saltysgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saltysgirl »

Playsinrain wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Yes they are tearing up their whole back yard for a new pool and another secret project. Probably a playset. When did they get all these solar panels? Did they come with the house or did they install them?

The panels were there when they moved in.
Maybe they can move the play set from Mimi and Poppa's that's not ever used, to their house.
That would be the most reasonable thing to do for them to get some use out of it. But knowing them, if they ever have a playset at their house, they will be buying a brand new one. So unnecessary.
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

Build a Bear has a Beauty & the Beast line. Get ready for a trip in a week or two.

Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Does anyone watch Pewdiepie? He recently did a video addressing YouTubers who use Forced Positivity to up their views. Nothing but happiness and never showing true life in their videos. I definitely think DB utilizes this in their vides through their spending and trips. "LOOK AT HOW HAPPY WE ARE! LOOK AT HOW MUCH FUN WE'RE HAVING! HAHAHAHA."

Missy's emotions are so forced it's painful. She is so blank, her laughs so forced, she never seems truly happy....just filling the void with purchases and hobby after abandoned hobby.
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

Edenberry wrote:Does anyone watch Pewdiepie? He recently did a video addressing YouTubers who use Forced Positivity to up their views. Nothing but happiness and never showing true life in their videos. I definitely think DB utilizes this in their vides through their spending and trips. "LOOK AT HOW HAPPY WE ARE! LOOK AT HOW MUCH FUN WE'RE HAVING! HAHAHAHA."

Missy's emotions are so forced it's painful. She is so blank, her laughs so forced, she never seems truly happy....just filling the void with purchases and hobby after abandoned hobby.
I feel like I should be vigilant of him on Twitter for a "give me a crongy video to watch" tweet. I'm tweeting the album release and Jared's baby butt rubbing incident. Maybe he can knock these people down a few pegs.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Msg sent to the friend since he's the one that wasn't afraid to bring it up publicly. If he wants to respond he will. Let's not bombard the poor soul with multiple messages from everyone.

I didn't feel comfortable messaging Lars since he didn't ask for the attention. Someone else can if they want to. The friend is at least covered though.
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

HelloSweetie wrote:Msg sent to the friend since he's the one that wasn't afraid to bring it up publicly. If he wants to respond he will. Let's not bombard the poor soul with multiple messages from everyone.

I didn't feel comfortable messaging Lars since he didn't ask for the attention. Someone else can if they want to. The friend is at least covered though.
That should be effective, but I'm wondering why Lars liked his friends comment. Seems a little weird, like it was a joke? I have low expectations for this turning out to be something good lol.

KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

I very much believe in innocent-until-proven-guilty so I've never paid much attention to the whole Craigslist thing. But let's for one second imagine if Brian did say something to this guy and some whole gay scandal unravelled. The little twelve year olds would still be trying to back him up saying "but it's okay he loves Missy the most" and "they should be happy I'd love for Brian to say nice things to me" (barf).

I hope it's not true for everyone's sake (not ours lmao think of the gossip) but if it is, #PrayForLars.

KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

*Bryan ffs

Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

I just realized with Bryan's Harry Potter addiction, Ollie is the Dudley Dursely of their family & sweet Finn is the Harry Potter - once missy is pregnant again they will move Finn into the closet & give his room to the new princess that missy is dying for!

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Gotta reaffirm that sexuality, huh boyz?

Lol This seems like obvious damage control over the fb comment.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 6a1fb0.png[/img]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Theirmom wrote:Gotta reaffirm that sexuality, huh boyz?

Lol This seems like obvious damage control over the fb comment. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 6a1fb0.png

It must be damage control. Because, while I don't think Missy is horrific in her looks like a lot of people, that is NOT a flattering picture.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Theirmom wrote:Gotta reaffirm that sexuality, huh boyz?

Lol This seems like obvious damage control over the fb comment.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 6a1fb0.png[/img]

Ew.

Missy looks nice in that pic though. HOT wouldn't be the word most husbands would use to describe a picture of their wife holding their child though.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Amelia322 wrote:
francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 21073f.jpg[/img]

With all that money he should hire a fashion designer

How about a personal trainer? A nutritionist maybe?

How come they never walk Karma? I'm sure he'd love a walk with his owners and not just being shoved outside. Just because he gets enough exercise running around "the Property", doesn't mean he wouldn't love the companionship of a walk!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

KatherineLouvain wrote:I very much believe in innocent-until-proven-guilty so I've never paid much attention to the whole Craigslist thing. But let's for one second imagine if Brian did say something to this guy and some whole gay scandal unravelled. The little twelve year olds would still be trying to back him up saying "but it's okay he loves Missy the most" and "they should be happy I'd love for Brian to say nice things to me" (barf).

I hope it's not true for everyone's sake (not ours lmao think of the gossip) but if it is, #PrayForLars.

But just because Bryan supposedly hit on him doesn't mean that Lars is gay. Bryan's gaydar would probably be out of kilter, lol.

DBExOG
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DBExOG »

What craigslist thing? I haven't been on this board for long, so I'm a little lost

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:
francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 21073f.jpg[/img]

With all that money he should hire a fashion designer

How about a personal trainer? A nutritionist maybe?

How come they never walk Karma? I'm sure he'd love a walk with his owners and not just being shoved outside. Just because he gets enough exercise running around "the Property", doesn't mean he wouldn't love the companionship of a walk!

I assumed this walk was because the trainer was showing them how to continue her training. Don't worry, I'm sure she'll be walked just as often as Karma does.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PopTheButterfly wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Msg sent to the friend since he's the one that wasn't afraid to bring it up publicly. If he wants to respond he will. Let's not bombard the poor soul with multiple messages from everyone.

That should be effective, but I'm wondering why Lars liked his friends comment. Seems a little weird, like it was a joke? I have low expectations for this turning out to be something good lol.

My thinking on why Lars liked the comment (just pure speculation) is that Lars is straight and thought it was funny that Bryan hit on him. If he was gay and closeted, I don't _think_ he would have... Just a theory!

KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote:
KatherineLouvain wrote:I very much believe in innocent-until-proven-guilty so I've never paid much attention to the whole Craigslist thing. But let's for one second imagine if Brian did say something to this guy and some whole gay scandal unravelled. The little twelve year olds would still be trying to back him up saying "but it's okay he loves Missy the most" and "they should be happy I'd love for Brian to say nice things to me" (barf).

But just because Bryan supposedly hit on him doesn't mean that Lars is gay. Bryan's gaydar would probably be out of kilter, lol.

Oh definitely, I just mean if this is true and Lars says what happened and then someone else comes along and goes "oh yeah he hit on me too this one time" and more and more people come out. I agree though, Bryan would probably end up hitting on mostly straight guys by accident lol. I feel like I'm reading far too much into this.

tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Everything they showed Luna doing, I have done myself with dogs.

These people are so damn lazy. They just have no desire to put the effort into anything they do. Just throw money at it.

It reminds me of my uncle, who threw money at a situation with my grandmother (who needed part-time care during the day) and took her from my parents house, where my mom was caring for her. My uncle said NOPE HERE IS A FANCY HOME FOR HER.

Guess who died from being lonely?

Money isn't always everything. I don't think they understand that anymore.

Return to “Daily Bumps”