RachelEarlsVlogs

YouTubeIdiots101
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Post by YouTubeIdiots101 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:56 pm

Threats against Leo, again. This has been going on for so long. So sad that he is thrown into this YouTube world by his parents and to be subjected to such hate. They should just not show him, he comes first.... not their vlog content...
PirateWench8
Talker
Talker

Post by PirateWench8 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:16 pm

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Threats against Leo, again. This has been going on for so long. So sad that he is thrown into this YouTube world by his parents and to be subjected to such hate. They should just not show him, he comes first.... not their vlog content...
That won't happen. Though they claim it's not about the money it really is about the money, because if it really wasn't they'd put Leo's safety first and not vlog until the person is caught.
Mookiel
Talker
Talker

Post by Mookiel » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:17 pm

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Threats against Leo, again. This has been going on for so long. So sad that he is thrown into this YouTube world by his parents and to be subjected to such hate. They should just not show him, he comes first.... not their vlog content...
Wait what?? Someone has been threatening Leo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prbeca » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:22 pm

Mookiel wrote:

Saw the vlog title today. Can someone tell me what’s been happening?

Blinding1dne
Talker
Talker

Post by Blinding1dne » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:53 pm

Apparently there are people online threatening Harold and their child, Leo. I just saw a few comments on Instagram and it's pretty fucking weird.

Sent from my Vivo ONE using Tapatalk
Blinding1dne
Talker
Talker

Post by Blinding1dne » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:57 pm

prbeca wrote:
Mookiel wrote:

Saw the vlog title today. Can someone tell me what’s been happening?

It's comments like this I believe. I saw this on Instagram. Idk it's kinda weird. They were commenting with multiple accounts on his Instagram. (Harolds) I haven't seen any comments on YouTube though so I wonder what those are about.
PicsArt_01-13-06.55.34.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
YouTubeIdiots101
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by YouTubeIdiots101 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:28 pm

Holy crap, that's soo scary with the address. And to everyone above wondering about it: they've also been getting threats for months regarding Leo. The person in the beginning (I believe its the same person) was saying scary things towards Leo, wanting to hurt him, and stuff like that. I don't remember specifics but they have talked about it in a vlog before.
Blinding1dne
Talker
Talker

Post by Blinding1dne » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:32 pm

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Holy crap, that's soo scary with the address. And to everyone above wondering about it: they've also been getting threats for months regarding Leo. The person in the beginning (I believe its the same person) was saying scary things towards Leo, wanting to hurt him, and stuff like that. I don't remember specifics but they have talked about it in a vlog before.
Yeah there's a YouTube video now up showing more of the comments this person was leaving. Look for the channel Blinding End

Mookiel
Talker
Talker

Post by Mookiel » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:08 am

That’s fucking creepy. But of course they keep posting videos of their child, exposing him to creeps like these. YouTube families have no shame. Anything for $$$

Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by Snarkadoodle Doo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:53 am

AS A REMINDER
YTMD will be OFFLINE
beginning Wednesday 1/16/2019
for 2 - 3 days
as the site undergoes upgrades

More information can be found here...
viewtopic.php?f=139&t=13940

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
YTIG60
Talker
Talker

Post by YTIG60 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:39 am

Mookiel wrote:That’s fucking creepy. But of course they keep posting videos of their child, exposing him to creeps like these. YouTube families have no shame. Anything for $$$

Do we share in this YouTube vlogging phenomenon. We watch the vlogs which contributes to their success and $$$.
Anyone who lives a public life doesn't deserve or warrant any threats towards their family. They are the victims and I hope they catch this individual(s) and prosecute him/her under existing laws.
Whether children should appear on YouTube is a topic which should be looked at by society due to the possible negative effects on a wide range of issues. I don't believe regulations or laws have caught up with family vlogging.
YouTubeIdiots101
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by YouTubeIdiots101 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:56 am

Of course they are victims and their son does not deserve this. But as parents, they need to see how damaging it is to put your children on the internet like this. There are creeps everywhere who are willing to test the limits and behave in such inappropriate manners. It's very scary that this has been going on since September and the threats seem to be getting worse.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Sweetiebee » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:05 pm

That address is to a government building. What is he/she trying to imply?
YTIG60
Talker
Talker

Post by YTIG60 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:07 pm

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Of course they are victims and their son does not deserve this. But as parents, they need to see how damaging it is to put your children on the internet like this. There are creeps everywhere who are willing to test the limits and behave in such inappropriate manners. It's very scary that this has been going on since September and the threats seem to be getting worse.
I wonder if law enforcement has recommended they no longer vlog on YouTube or tweet/IG which would be appropriate to help stop threats. I also question if YouTube, IG, Twitter are indirectly responsible and they need to shut down a family vloggers/creators channel or account to ensure children safety. So another question is who is protecting the children on social media?
The debate could go on and on with children on YouTube Family channels and for some reason, vloggers don't see the dangers. I also don't understand, but income and other perks appear to be part of the motivators for some families.
Mookiel
Talker
Talker

Post by Mookiel » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:26 pm

YTIG60 wrote:
Mookiel wrote:That’s fucking creepy. But of course they keep posting videos of their child, exposing him to creeps like these. YouTube families have no shame. Anything for $$$

Do we share in this YouTube vlogging phenomenon. We watch the vlogs which contributes to their success and $$$.
Anyone who lives a public life doesn't deserve or warrant any threats towards their family. They are the victims and I hope they catch this individual(s) and prosecute him/her under existing laws.
Whether children should appear on YouTube is a topic which should be looked at by society due to the possible negative effects on a wide range of issues. I don't believe regulations or laws have caught up with family vlogging.
It goes without saying that the person making these threats is 100% wrong and I hope they are caught and punished to the fullest extent. But as parents, it’s our job to protect our kids and keep them safe. I don’t believe these parents have their kid’s best interests at heart when they post videos on the internet for the whole world to see. And no it’s not my job as a viewer to protect their kids and keep them safe. That’s their job and they are failing miserably.

YouTubeIdiots101
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by YouTubeIdiots101 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:58 pm

Income is definitely a part, if not all, of the motivation for most youtubers. I feel like they get so consumed by making and "earning" the amount of money that they do for the minimal work they put in compared to "normal" jobs, and it negatively affects the way they see things. Like in this situation. It's good they have law enforcement and other officials involved in order to take this person, or people, down. But, I know if I was in their shoes, I would not include my child in the vlogs for the time being. Showing him just adds more fire to the fuel. As mentioned above, the person issuing the threats is 100% wrong in this case, but it is the parents' job to make sure they do whatever they can in order to protect their child and have the best interests for them/him. It's even scary thinking about the new baby that is on the way. If this continues or new threatening people come along, the new little boy can easily be a target.
Apm1993
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Apm1993 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:12 pm

Sweetiebee wrote:That address is to a government building. What is he/she trying to imply?
I’m thinking that’s where Harold works.

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prbeca » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:43 pm

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Income is definitely a part, if not all, of the motivation for most youtubers. I feel like they get so consumed by making and "earning" the amount of money that they do for the minimal work they put in compared to "normal" jobs, and it negatively affects the way they see things. Like in this situation. It's good they have law enforcement and other officials involved in order to take this person, or people, down. But, I know if I was in their shoes, I would not include my child in the vlogs for the time being. Showing him just adds more fire to the fuel. As mentioned above, the person issuing the threats is 100% wrong in this case, but it is the parents' job to make sure they do whatever they can in order to protect their child and have the best interests for them/him. It's even scary thinking about the new baby that is on the way. If this continues or new threatening people come along, the new little boy can easily be a target.
I hope she doesn’t post when she gives birth. It be too easy to walk into the hospital and find her

YouTubeIdiots101
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by YouTubeIdiots101 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:58 pm

Oh boy, Rachel is doing a q&a on her instagram and she said she can see herself with 6 kids. I definitely CANNOT. She gets too overwhelmed and is unable to handle things because of it. Also, I didn't know both of them waited to have sex until they were married. I knew Rachel did- she mentioned it a few times, but I wasn't aware Harold did too.
dramallama429
Talker
Talker

Post by dramallama429 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:19 pm

I can’t believe that creep is saying such inappropriate things and posting addresses. But yet these people film their new house and everywhere they go. Rachel needs to leave YouTube and stick to blogging for the safety of their family
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by Snarkadoodle Doo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:38 pm

As a reminder..

YTMD will go offline tomorrow for 2-3 DAYS while undergoing updates. I suggest trying to subscribe to your most active threads before it goes offline so once it comes back up, you start getting post notifications and dont miss much of your discussions.

I will be sure to post in all of my threads (and threads I am covering for other mods) when YTMD is back online.

I guess I need to find a book to read or something else to entertain myself for a bit, lol.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
dramallama429
Talker
Talker

Post by dramallama429 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:41 pm

Here come more clickbait titles trying to get people to watch thinking something is wrong with the baby when they know good and well that everything is 100% ok. Gross
YouTubeIdiots101
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by YouTubeIdiots101 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:50 pm

dramallama429 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:41 pm
Here come more clickbait titles trying to get people to watch thinking something is wrong with the baby when they know good and well that everything is 100% ok. Gross
Was just coming here to post this. They are absolutely disgusting, I am so appalled by them. They actually had a possible scare, you think they'd appreciate the pregnancy more after that. But nope, they keep hinting at problems with the pregnancy which aren't true. Soo gross.
PirateWench8
Talker
Talker

Post by PirateWench8 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:01 pm

dramallama429 wrote:
I'm beyond disgusted. I nearly miscarried my 6-year-old daughter at 20 weeks. I'll never forget the anxiety and fear that we faced. Watching them make videos like these are pathetic and disgust me beyond belief. It's so disrespectful to those who have truly had issues with their pregnancies. They should be ashamed of themselves. I said the other day that they were all about the money when it regarded Leo's safety with the person making threats. Them pulling crap like this proves my point. They're all about the views and the money.
dramallama429
Talker
Talker

Post by dramallama429 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:52 pm

PirateWench8 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:01 pm
dramallama429 wrote:
I'm beyond disgusted. I nearly miscarried my 6-year-old daughter at 20 weeks. I'll never forget the anxiety and fear that we faced. Watching them make videos like these are pathetic and disgust me beyond belief. It's so disrespectful to those who have truly had issues with their pregnancies. They should be ashamed of themselves. I said the other day that they were all about the money when it regarded Leo's safety with the person making threats. Them pulling crap like this proves my point. They're all about the views and the money.

I am so sorry that you went through that and I’m very glad that your daughter is okay. My best friend experienced something similar and it’s sick to watch youtubers make money off of clickbait titles that insinuate something is wrong with their baby. These people have never had to face adversity and don’t know how miraculous a healthy pregnancy is. Rachel is incredibly pathetic popping out babies when she can’t even handle one without help from a hosuekeeper and nanny. She’s a joke and needs to get a grip on life.

I agree about Leo’s safety too. They are disgusting greedy humans hiding behind Christianity which is so sad. Reminds me of a less attractive, less rich version of Cole and savannah. It really makes me question if these threats to Leo are even real or if they are just staging it all.

Return to “Q-Z”