Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hayley Paige

Unread post by AryaStark »

Amelia322 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:40 pm Looks like nobody was at her party

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wondered that for a split second—if that was all for the gram because there weren’t any shots of guests.? Just one of a child I didn’t recognize. Suspicious.
KN8972
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KN8972 »

The pumpkins struck me as odd too. I did have to laugh at one of the pics of the "party". Looks like someone took it from above and you can see Hayley in her mu-mu looking dress all matchy matchy with Big baby and the party then you see a man (Hayleys dad?) in the back ground in a older T-shirt, cargo shorts, and some type of work boots. It's like her own family knows everything she does is staged and for show. It's kinda sad actually. These pictures almost capture her being the joke of the family.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ha I thought that man was the gardener. Whoever he was decided the grass was more important than this party. He has his tool out and working. Yes very strange.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

It looked cold that day. Anabelle is in a huge puffy jacket and yet she had to have big baby in a skimpy outfit that shows every single roll because Hayley is obsessed with showing off how large ScArLy is.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Of course her only vlog is about Amazon “finds” which equal her finding more money from people. lol
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

Her break from social media-She’ll be back once the money runs out

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She only came back because she was posting another video and had to promote it. She thinks she’s slick..
Mama780
Amateur
Amateur

Hayley Paige

Unread post by Mama780 »

I’m genuinely alarmed that she was just taking a course in October to learn how to give feedback when her “course” was live wtf...two things:

1. It doesn’t exactly breed confidence for those who signed up for her program.

2. She says social media was becoming less of a hobby and more of a job... correct me if I’m wrong but if it generates income it’s a job.

She’s a walking contradiction and I feel bad for those who are being bamboozled out of their hard earned money.

I won’t talk smack about her kids, marriage, looks etc...but she’s out of her lane on this venture lol

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Says the 5 negative comments she got on IG don’t bother her...but continues to talk about it for ~10 stories... 🙄

No wonder she won’t open her comments back up. She doesn’t want to deal with her audience. It’s easier to post videos as an established channel already earning an income from ads/sponsors and not have to deal with her audience’s opinion.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She gives her kid food during a Christmas photo then is annoyed she has the food in the pic. Again making absolutely no sense.
What about if you smile nicely afterwards you’ll get a treat. She can be the most nonthinking person.
Tangie77
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tangie77 »

she is so disingenuous. She came back to instagram solely to peddle her "course". now she isn't posting with BS reasoning. She apologized for ads, just to do more. Im sorry i wouldn't claim to "retire" anyone if i have to do sponsored content i don't enjoy. GET A JOB. you can't claim to be business savvy and constantly contradic yourself.
StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

A prime example of favoring her youngest, especially on Instagram.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... bbabab.jpg[/IMG]

This is the main photo that will show up on her feed.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... d0b40e.jpg[/IMG]

Second photo is a close up of just the baby.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 525dc8.jpg[/IMG]

Then finally a pic with both girls that is arguably the cutest of the 3 AND it fits her caption best. But Annabelle doesn’t have the matching yellow for a mommy and me shot like her sister does. And in this shot Hayley doesn’t get to show off her figure and outfit like she does in the first. So it gets bumped to the end.

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You mean to tell me this idiot couldn’t put the kid in something yellow to match them? Such a btch move Hayley can you be any more obvious who you prefer? Geez.
Bragging that your child has disrespected your husband for four months calling him outside of his name isn’t anything I’d tell the world.
You appear to(still) have no parenting skills and are idiots is all you’re professing.
KN8972
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KN8972 »

You guys! Did you see in her instagram posts about now wanting a THIRD KID?! I wish this chick didn't give so much entertainment but I can't look away! It's like her main goal is to take a shit show and think adding more shit will make it better 😂 Oh! Wait a minute... Isn't big baby almost done breast feeding?? Nevermind. Cue the third baby! Hayley needs to feed her breast feeding obsession again! Sorry, ScArLy, get to the dog house like your sister!
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I’d love to see her struggling on that 7.5hr flight with both girls and no Doug lololol

Hayley is so weirdly obsessed with the baby stage. She’s always posting the same sh*t over and over again. “Sweaty baby snuggles” “breastfeeding back to sleep” “kissing baby back to sleep or kissing her awake” “I want a third baby! Is it hard?” Like, no shit it’s hard! Especially if you’re struggling that bad with 2 kids and a stay at home husband.

Their idea of parenting is watching the kids doing stuff they’re not supposed to and just laughing about it and acting stressed out. Seems to me like anabelle is getting a ton of screen time if she’s that obsessed with princesses and still calling Doug “James”. I’m sure Hayley will deny it though since she acts like tv is the devil.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This “new” vlog footage is from before Halloween.?
Hitting a new low aren’t we.
She’s so lazy that she couldn’t film anything new in
the last what six weeks? Six weeks people.
But she wants another kid to not raise.
Of course you’re putting down the housing market
because you know you’ll never be able to afford
to own a house.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So they don’t have much money for Xmas next shot she’s showing you the six hundred dollars she spent on the kids gifts?
She has to leave the house for a couple weeks to Tenn. with the kids so Doug can get work done. Also says she plans on doing this once a month.??

Two plane tickets(if big baby is on her lap) adds up this time of year and gets very expensive. So do you have money or not? All she does is do things and dump them on Doug and laugh like a mental patient.

I can’t imagine what’s going on where she can not parent and has to physically leave the home with children for work to be accomplished. Let’s call this what it is a strained relationship with only one real parent. Doug must be at the end of his rope with her. She is the biggest waste of space and energy omg the contradictions. And that big baby ugh unfortunate looking. The complaining about Annabelle she def does not like that child.

So how’s it going this jet set lifestyle? So far you guys are broke living in a rental you must vacate soon to go live where? And her mom retired but of course Hayley didn’t retire her. lol These two idiots could have been living for a couple years somewhere cheaper paying a mortgage and establishing roots somewhere. Instead they force this nomad life that is going nowhere fast.

Anyone that takes advice from them needs to just stop and run the other way. They are cons and have absolutely no idea what they are ever doing and go from one shake down to the next. Please people do not buy into their “business ventures.” Look around they are NOT successful people. All this is-get rich quick schemes off of you! And then on to the next suckers.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She had to fly to Tennessee to get help with Annabelle from her sister who already has 3 kids of her own! Her sister actually had to stop in the the middle of the day and go lay down in bed with Annabelle so she would take her nap because we know how bad HAYLEY freaks out if A misses her nap. If the kid won’t nap, then let her! When we are out and about and especially traveling my kid’s schedule changes. Roll with the punches and put her to bed earlier if that’s the case. Noooo she has to force naps and make her sister help her while Hayley just feeds big baby as usual. She is completely clueless with A because she can’t shove a boob in her face and get her to sleep or quiet down.

She’s all over the place with “are they broke or not” so she tries to say that they live way below their means. All this time they’ve been saying they’re trying to save 20% for a million dollar home. Haven’t they heard of a starter home? Live in it for 5 years, sell it for a profit and then go buy your million dollar home instead of wasting all this money on rent. They are NOT traveling the world with the girls just because they have a work from home job so they can just stop with that BS excuse. They won’t even travel to NorCal to doug’s family! So they are definitely not going to Japan for 6 months. Who would help Hayley there while Doug works?! Lmao
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

These two are basic grifters. They go from one
“get money quick” scheme to the next.They fleeced
people into giving their money for that ridiculous
“class” so Hayley could use it to travel monthly with the
kids. Complete shake down. Annabelle seems to be
a pretty smart kid and dumbbell Hayley has no clue
what to do with her. Here’s a crazy thought, how
about school? These two are very self absorbed with
one another and really weren’t and aren’t mature
enough to have children, or they’d be settled somewhere
for the long term. When you become a parent you sacrifice
for your kids. When have they? Get real jobs, buy a small
home, stay in the home more than one year.
IE grow the eff up!

Return to “A-H”