Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby vs. KKandBabyJ

Unread post by Rkp65i »

missy-1010 wrote:
peterfong wrote:NO ADDRESSES - MOD.
Why would you even post this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because people have been sharing their addresses and real estate listings on both of their pages in the past.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Rkp65i wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:
peterfong wrote:NO ADDRESSES - MOD.

Because people have been sharing their addresses and real estate listings on both of their pages in the past.
RK you're STILL here??
And I posted my comment when the original quote was the actual addresses

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Because people have been sharing their addresses and real estate listings on both of their pages in the past.[/quote]

RK you're STILL here??

Still here? Im sorry confused by what that means? I am active on both boards pretty often?
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Rkp65i wrote:Why would you even post this

Because people have been sharing their addresses and real estate listings on both of their pages in the past.[/quote]

RK you're STILL here??

Still here? Im sorry confused by what that means? I am active on both boards pretty often?[/quote]

Aren't you the one who was always kissing butt?

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

missy-1010 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:Why would you even post this

RK you're STILL here??

Still here? Im sorry confused by what that means? I am active on both boards pretty often?[/quote]

Aren't you the one who was always kissing butt?

Kissing butt to who?
thurmondgrethe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thurmondgrethe »

Yes we have if you watch vlogs yes you do see him wth other kids.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

I don't think Levi's speech is any better than Jackson's.
Shibbyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shibbyy »

I was reading back on the this thread from this time last year and noticed everyone commenting on how Jackson just screeches and hasn’t showed much change or progress in the past 6 months. I honestly think it is so sad because he still screeches and does that annoying ehhh. And yeah his speech has improved a tiny bit but now along with his screeches he only repeats the last one to two words of what anyone says. He does not form his own thoughts it seems like besides red truck, go outside, and mommy go away.
I can’t belive in a year that is the only progress he has made. By the age of 2 a child should know how to say 50-75 words and start stringing them together into sentences and phrases. Pretty sure Jackson does not know close to 50-75 words aside from solely repeating. Keren really needs to focus the time and energy into working on teaching Jackson and helping him develop rather than spending her time shopping.
I think kyra is an amazing mother seeing the two mothers even in the 10-20 minute vlogs is such a drastic difference. I feel like kyra focuses so much attention on her kids and puts effort into cooking for them and making sure they eat balanced and healthy meals. I really wish Karen would try to take a page from Kyra and do that for her children. It’s obvious she wants to be like kyra in so many ways so why not want to be like kyra when it comes to caring for her children correctly as well as everything else.
notyomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notyomama »

My oldest took a pacifier until 3, she spoke full sentences by 20 months and her perm teeth are crazy perfect. My next 2 never took one, didn't speak until 2 and both need braces. Depends on the kids.
e1m2m3y4

Unread post by e1m2m3y4 »

hippie_vegan_mama wrote:
On the other hand Kyra is always so receptive to advices and asks tiniest doubt on Twitter. Shes a better mom than more adults at such a young age. She looks up and even cooks for her family.

So i know that you are a big fan of Kyra's, which by no means is wrong, I don't dislike her (and she's been growing on me lately) however I would not in a million years call her receptive to advice. I once left a perfectly nice comment suggesting that they get a bath mat when Levi slipped... she responded with "I'm his mother don't tell me what to do" and proceeded to delete my comment. I never once said she has to or needs to, although i can't remember exactly, I said, "Oh no! poor thing! that's so scary and I'm glad you handled it well after. you guys may want to consider getting a bath mat for the future so that that doesn't happen to him again! That would be so scary and sad if Levi got hurt!" etc. etc. but she responded pretty rudely. Not to mention I still struggle with the amount of blankets she puts on her kids :( although she's gotten better I personally have known two babies who have died from SIDS because of blankets. All of the bug buddies claim she wouldn't do it if it weren't safe, but its proven that its not safe. It's not like she watches the kid 24/7 while he's sleeping (no one in their right mind would) so why risk it with the blankets... Idk, I think overall as a mother she's gotten better but she definitely makes repeated mistakes and IMO doesn't listen to advice.
Okay, I'm sorry, but you say you know of two babies who have died from SIDS because of blankets? If they died because of the blankets they died from suffocation. SIDS IS NOT SUFFOCATION!!!!! Do not spread false information like this. My own beautiful angel died from SIDS. SIDS is when they have absolutely NO explanation for how your child died. Also Levi is over two years old now, he is perfectly fine sleeping with blankets.
vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

Shibbyy wrote:I was reading back on the this thread from this time last year and noticed everyone commenting on how Jackson just screeches and hasn’t showed much change or progress in the past 6 months. I honestly think it is so sad because he still screeches and does that annoying ehhh. And yeah his speech has improved a tiny bit but now along with his screeches he only repeats the last one to two words of what anyone says. He does not form his own thoughts it seems like besides red truck, go outside, and mommy go away.
I can’t belive in a year that is the only progress he has made. By the age of 2 a child should know how to say 50-75 words and start stringing them together into sentences and phrases. Pretty sure Jackson does not know close to 50-75 words aside from solely repeating. Keren really needs to focus the time and energy into working on teaching Jackson and helping him develop rather than spending her time shopping.
I think kyra is an amazing mother seeing the two mothers even in the 10-20 minute vlogs is such a drastic difference. I feel like kyra focuses so much attention on her kids and puts effort into cooking for them and making sure they eat balanced and healthy meals. I really wish Karen would try to take a page from Kyra and do that for her children. It’s obvious she wants to be like kyra in so many ways so why not want to be like kyra when it comes to caring for her children correctly as well as everything else.

— tbh i think in the year jackson has made significant progress (minus the damn paci). hes better with landon, he speaks a lot more, hes a great eater and hes potty trained. before levi would run circles around him, now he lines his toys up, whines and hardly says anything. i think it comes down to editing khoa edits in a real life manner where OK baby tries to make their family and relationship perfect. im waiting for the day they call it quits, oscar seems so uninterested in kyra and his kids (except levi - hes OK with levi). when khoa vlogs awah from keren and the boys he seems genuine about it.
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Just wondering, but what makes you think Jackson's a great eater? I suppose given the chance he could be an excellent eater, but all we ever see is him fingering the scraps of food thrown down for him.
Mnc123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mnc123 »

I used to question if Jackson was autistic but I think he was just a late bloomer. I feel as though Jackson has way better manners and social skills because keren and khoa actually discipline them and teach them right from wrong where as kyra and Oscar are so lazy and let Levi run around doing whatever he wants. As a nanny I’d much rather watch Jackson over Levi.
Straight forward
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Straight forward »

OK has far surpassed KK and they've come a long way, especially these past few months. I used to enjoy KK vlogs more than OK, but now I prefer OK vlogs as it seems less annoying and obnoxious.
nurseeed
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nurseeed »

I never thought of Keren to be bad and I don’t really have an opinion on her but as a nurse I was dumbfounded at her recent grocery haul. She still feeds her kids like they are 6 months old. They need real nutritious food, if she doesn’t want that for herself that’s fine but give the kids a chance to have healthy eating habits. Kyra does try to give her kids healthy 3 course meals (she does let them have quite a bit of sweets) but she definitely feeds them well and appropriate to their age for the most part.

Return to “OKBaby”