Why they delete the vlog from today?
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

Unread post by Rkp65i »

booboo2017 wrote:Why they delete the vlog from today?
Because they uploaded just a small clip instead of the actual vlog. Theyd be fired if they worked for a company lol
Tupperwarequeen
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Tupperwarequeen »

^^^ I just saw that video and I don't understand. She said Jackson was PLANNED. How tf do you plan a baby without having a place to live and ZERO savings making less than minimum wage? And then get mad at Khoa's mom for kicking them out when you're incredibly rude to her? Keren sounds so entitled in that video. Ugh.
theshamanisright1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by theshamanisright1 »

Tupperwarequeen wrote:then get mad at Khoa's mom for kicking them out when you're incredibly rude to her? Keren sounds so entitled in that video. Ugh
I actually think Khoa's Mom was in the wrong there (and I'm not Keren's biggest fan so I'm not necessarily defending her behaviour.) I just think it's a bit fucked to kick out your pregnant sort of daughter in law AND your son with no notice. She could have given them time to get their shit together at least, and maybe paid Khoa a bit more initially. Khoa doesn't seem mad, but of course they aren't going to show that in the vlog.
flokofloz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flokofloz »

theshamanisright1 wrote:
Tupperwarequeen wrote:then get mad at Khoa's mom for kicking them out when you're incredibly rude to her? Keren sounds so entitled in that video. Ugh
I actually think Khoa's Mom was in the wrong there (and I'm not Keren's biggest fan so I'm not necessarily defending her behaviour.) I just think it's a bit fucked to kick out your pregnant sort of daughter in law AND your son with no notice. She could have given them time to get their shit together at least, and maybe paid Khoa a bit more initially. Khoa doesn't seem mad, but of course they aren't going to show that in the vlog.
Exactly my thoughts. Fights happen, Keren did something wrong but Khoa's mom was more than a bitch... She fired Keren, she refused to pay more her son (and he was working hard), she kicked them out of the house, knowing they were having a baby. What kind of mom would do that? Was that the punishment for "not answering to her". It's stupid and immature.
Tupperwarequeen
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Tupperwarequeen »

I agree she should have given them notice. It's just the Jackson was planned bit that annoyed me. Having a baby is no joke. They're expensive.
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

theshamanisright1 wrote:
It's also a bit fucked up to plan kids you can't afford. That's a responsibility issue on Khoa and Keren's part in my eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I am one who doesn't think er visit was necessary. Leave the er for actual emergencies, it is not for scrapes. It is also a cesspool of germs and they have a newborn at home so should try to avoid those germs. If they were worried maybe they should have called his pediatrician and asked for advise. My kids have gotten similar bumps and scrapes and we stayed home, took it easy, and kept a close eye on them. Levi seemed fine, he was alert, and he didn't need stitches.

I didn't go to the fucking trampoline park and bounce my kids around with their injuries. Poor Levi is probably in pain from those scrapes. He should be at home resting not bouncing around. Oscar doesn't treat him like a person but a freaking toy. I could tell he looked guilty while they were laying on the couch talking about it. Kyra is a shitty parent for not standing up for Levi and protecting him.

All she does is lay around and cuddle alaya now. Does she ever put her down? I always got my babies used to being put down. I would put them in their bouncer or swing. Kyra is starting to get a little detached from Levi imo. She needs to start taking care of him because his dad sucks at it.

They could have taken him to urgent care instead of the ER
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I am one who doesn't think er visit was necessary. Leave the er for actual emergencies, it is not for scrapes. It is also a cesspool of germs and they have a newborn at home so should try to avoid those germs. If they were worried maybe they should have called his pediatrician and asked for advise. My kids have gotten similar bumps and scrapes and we stayed home, took it easy, and kept a close eye on them. Levi seemed fine, he was alert, and he didn't need stitches.

I didn't go to the fucking trampoline park and bounce my kids around with their injuries. Poor Levi is probably in pain from those scrapes. He should be at home resting not bouncing around. Oscar doesn't treat him like a person but a freaking toy. I could tell he looked guilty while they were laying on the couch talking about it. Kyra is a shitty parent for not standing up for Levi and protecting him.

All she does is lay around and cuddle alaya now. Does she ever put her down? I always got my babies used to being put down. I would put them in their bouncer or swing. Kyra is starting to get a little detached from Levi imo. She needs to start taking care of him because his dad sucks at it.

They could have taken him to urgent care instead of the ER
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

olivialinnea101 wrote:that "controversial mom tag" video or whatever on Karen's channel was CRINGEWORTHY. The fact that the two of them are so uneducated and uninformed is disturbing to me. Kyra was initially pro-choice and as soon as she hears Karen's response switches her views (she is clearly not a very strong willed, opinionated woman but we already knew that). Also the two of them saying "there is adoption" is ridiculous. Yes, adoption is WONDERFUL (I have adopted family members so I am a huge proponent of it) but them making it sound like such a simple decision to make is so undermining to women in those situations. Having been a woman myself who was pregnant with a child who was facing severe developmental and physical delays I think it is extremely disrespectful for women who couldn't fathom those situations to knock abortion. Karen's " what if I was aborted" comment was so eye-roll worthy. Ew Ew Ew, and I'm sorry if this isn't the appropriate forum to bring this up but I just had to.
They're both idiots who have the mindset of a teenager. Yes, adoption is always an option but some people don't want to go through with it because mentally they couldn't handle it. Some people have babies facing severe disabilities.... If I was pregnant and learned my child would have severe disabilities to a certain extent, I would abort knowing I didn't birth a baby who would only experience pain. Adoption can be a bad thing too. My girlfriend's parents are both adopted so her family medical history is limited to her parents and 2 biological members on her Mom's side.... She's currently got back and leg issues that haven't been completely diagnosed and has no history to look back on to see if another family member could have had something similar. Maybe both of these girls need to experience what abortion and adoption are to get their heads out of their asses.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

twomommies wrote:
olivialinnea101 wrote:that "controversial mom tag" video or whatever on Karen's channel was CRINGEWORTHY. The fact that the two of them are so uneducated and uninformed is disturbing to me. Kyra was initially pro-choice and as soon as she hears Karen's response switches her views (she is clearly not a very strong willed, opinionated woman but we already knew that). Also the two of them saying "there is adoption" is ridiculous. Yes, adoption is WONDERFUL (I have adopted family members so I am a huge proponent of it) but them making it sound like such a simple decision to make is so undermining to women in those situations. Having been a woman myself who was pregnant with a child who was facing severe developmental and physical delays I think it is extremely disrespectful for women who couldn't fathom those situations to knock abortion. Karen's " what if I was aborted" comment was so eye-roll worthy. Ew Ew Ew, and I'm sorry if this isn't the appropriate forum to bring this up but I just had to.
They're both idiots who have the mindset of a teenager. Yes, adoption is always an option but some people don't want to go through with it because mentally they couldn't handle it. Some people have babies facing severe disabilities.... If I was pregnant and learned my child would have severe disabilities to a certain extent, I would abort knowing I didn't birth a baby who would only experience pain. Adoption can be a bad thing too. My girlfriend's parents are both adopted so her family medical history is limited to her parents and 2 biological members on her Mom's side.... She's currently got back and leg issues that haven't been completely diagnosed and has no history to look back on to see if another family member could have had something similar. Maybe both of these girls need to experience what abortion and adoption are to get their heads out of their asses.

That's a really messed up thing to say

swifty22
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by swifty22 »

Kyra seems to be flaunting her stupidity on the last vlog. She definitely appears more bratty with a fuck you attitude. I think in some weird way she's trying to deflect criticism of Oscar by appearing equally obnoxious. She's standing by her man lol. They're both such boneheads. Poor Levi.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Oh! The ignorance and the stubbornness to prove they're right is so annoying and immature!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

missy-1010 wrote:
twomommies wrote:

wait why is it messed up? I dont see what she is saying that is messed up--choosing to abort a child that would be in pain or a vegetable and pass away isnt necessarily selfish; it's wanting to cause less pain. im not saying that i'd necessarily abort my child in that situation but I can see the alternate side. Some people might feel differently than you do..that doesnt make them messed up..and the original poster was right...kyra and keren dont know everything adoption and being in the system entails. there is so much neglect, violence, abuse, etc. and it translates soo negatively to the children's long term life..it's also not easy to get adopted or to adopt..there is alot to consider..
Last edited by soul_in_a_earthsuit on Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

swifty22 wrote:Kyra seems to be flaunting her stupidity on the last vlog. She definitely appears more bratty with a fuck you attitude. I think in some weird way she's trying to deflect criticism of Oscar by appearing equally obnoxious. She's standing by her man lol. They're both such boneheads. Poor Levi.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Her attitude sucks! She comes across as a bitch if people don't agree with her.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

flokofloz wrote:
theshamanisright1 wrote:
Exactly my thoughts. Fights happen, Keren did something wrong but Khoa's mom was more than a bitch... She fired Keren, she refused to pay more her son (and he was working hard), she kicked them out of the house, knowing they were having a baby. What kind of mom would do that? Was that the punishment for "not answering to her". It's stupid and immature.
Well you know that old saying, a lot of men end up marrying a woman just like their mother.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

OMG!!!!!
This new intro they do is the worst I've ever heard. Why are they so obnoxious
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

missy-1010 wrote:
twomommies wrote:

Okay so if you had a baby who could possibly die soon after birth you'd just let them live in pain for yourself? And I'm not saying adoption isn't an option, just make sure you have the mindset to be able to do that. I just hurt for people who go years without knowing their biological family because of how many people had closed adoptions in the past 70 years
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:
twomommies wrote: They're both idiots who have the mindset of a teenager. Yes, adoption is always an option but some people don't want to go through with it because mentally they couldn't handle it. Some people have babies facing severe disabilities.... If I was pregnant and learned my child would have severe disabilities to a certain extent, I would abort knowing I didn't birth a baby who would only experience pain. Adoption can be a bad thing too. My girlfriend's parents are both adopted so her family medical history is limited to her parents and 2 biological members on her Mom's side.... She's currently got back and leg issues that haven't been completely diagnosed and has no history to look back on to see if another family member could have had something similar. Maybe both of these girls need to experience what abortion and adoption are to get their heads out of their asses.

wait why is it messed up? I dont see what she is saying that is messed up--choosing to abort a child that would be in pain or a vegetable and pass away isnt necessarily selfish; it's wanting to cause less pain. im not saying that i'd necessarily abort my child in that situation but I can see the alternate side. Some people might feel differently than you do..that doesnt make them messed up..and the original poster was right...kyra and keren dont know everything adoption and being in the system entails. there is so much neglect, violence, abuse, etc. and it translates soo negatively to the children's long term life..it's also not easy to get adopted or to adopt..there is alot to consider..
They don't consider this because both of them selfishly planned babies as teens/young adults. And that is why they are the Mothers they are today. Let us all cringe now
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

mac-n-cheese wrote:OMG!!!!!
This new intro they do is the worst I've ever heard. Why are they so obnoxious
"WHATSSUPA BUG BUDDIES!!!!"

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”